[Drama 2023] Live Your Own Life/Hyo Shim’s Independent Life, 효심이네

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 25! :).

“Welcome To Samdalri,” “Live Your Own Life,” And “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” All Earn Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Welcome To Samdalri,” “Live Your Own Life,” And “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” All Earn Their Highest Ratings Yet

Three dramas shot to new all-time ratings highs last night!

Meanwhile, “Live Your Own Life” soared to a new all-time high of 18.8 percent, breaking the drama’s personal record from its second episode—and successfully remaining the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632276wpp/welcome-to-samdalri-live-your-own-life-and-maestra-strings-of-truth-all-earn-their-highest-ratings-yet

She is finally moving out.:scream: We finally get to see her father’s face. He’s finishing up in Elegant Empire, no wonder they didn’t show his face.

Her mother is awfully annoying but even so I really think RB  needs a really good dressing.

The oldest brother was concerned that the Kang cousins might be toying with his sister, still, does he need to sabotage her part time job? Seriously, doesn’t he know that it was her money that helped him out many times?

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 26! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” defended its title as the most-watched program of the entire day with a nationwide average of 15.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632276wpp/welcome-to-samdalri-live-your-own-life-and-maestra-strings-of-truth-all-earn-their-highest-ratings-yet

7 hours ago, maribella said:

She is finally moving out.:scream: We finally get to see her father’s face. He’s finishing up in Elegant Empire, no wonder they didn’t show his face.

Her mother is awfully annoying but even so I really think RB  needs a really good dressing.

The oldest brother was concerned that the Kang cousins might be toying with his sister, still, does he need to sabotage her part time job? Seriously, doesn’t he know that it was her money that helped him out many times?

Is she really moving out? Because all the episodes I have watched, she's only all talk.

Took Hyo Sim 27+ ep. but she did it! She finally moved away from her mother's clutches. Can't believe the other 2 bros, granny Bang telling Hyo Sim to continue to wither away with her mother as it's the right thing to do.

Thank goodness only the oldest bro understands & supports Hyo Sim's plight. And of course her biggest supporter - Tae Ho, her bf. Wouldn't it be awkward one day when Hyo Sim, Tae Min will be in-laws ha-ha?! And then the youngest bro as well when he marries Tae Min's sis, Tae Hee.. 

This week's ep. was annoying with Hyo Sim's mom wailing as if her daughter is abandoning her LoL dear Lord. I understand parents experience the "empty nest syndrome" but this is too much! Hyo Sim's mom is too dependent on Hyo Sim and yet, treat her like a third class citizen ugh.

I seriously think parents are selfish adults to have kids either as investments or to be their caregiver when they grow old. Sigh.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 27! :).

“Welcome To Samdalri” And “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” Head Into Their 2nd Halves On Ratings Rise

“Welcome To Samdalri” And “Maestra: Strings Of Truth” Head Into Their 2nd Halves On Ratings Rise

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” jumped to an average nationwide rating of 17.5 percent, continuing its reign as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1633495wpp/welcome-to-samdalri-and-maestra-strings-of-truth-head-into-their-2nd-halves-on-ratings-rise

On 12/24/2023 at 5:06 PM, xiashenghan said:

Is she really moving out? Because all the episodes I have watched, she's only all talk.

She did, said goodbye to the old ladies, GO and dad, KS tried to stop her but the others were supportive.  Managed to escape her omma at the end. It’s almost 2/3 rd’s of the show, they have to focus on her being independent.

HD her younger brother was kidnapped so his marriage was not registered. He might end up with TH at the end but not before we are shown that he loved her and not for being a TS. He’s a real sponger - on mother & sister and now the naive girl.

The other brother was given a talking to by the neighbour and seemed to come to some realisation.

The oldest broke the news to his shocked wife who seemed to get the hint that MIL will live with her. The look on her face. :Megalol:

Next it will be romance and  TH will be fighting for his life. 
TM’s awful mum hinted that he is the son of the butler or manager. Poor TM such a nice man. Maybe he’ll commit suicide later?  Terrible mother and controlling wife?

@maribella

Am I understanding it correctly. The subs did say that Kang Taemin is actually not a Kang but the son of the dude who harrassess Kang Tae-hee, their mom's dog?

Honestly I'm happy the younger brother didn't managed to register his marriage with Kang Tae-hee. He's such a gold digger he needs to suffer. I was disgusted when he said I love you to Tae-hee when we all know he only said that because of money.

Mom is crazy she really didn't see how Hyo-sim actually suffered for the family. The only decent guy is her oldest brother and Tae-ho.

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2023 at 3:58 AM, xiashenghan said:

Am I understanding it correctly. The subs did say that Kang Taemin is actually not a Kang but the son of the dude who harrassess Kang Tae-hee, their mom's dog?

It was a hint. The mother said TM took after his father, and the butler or something  was alarmed and asked her not to say it. It went on a bit more which clinched that TM was not a Kang.

On 12/27/2023 at 3:58 AM, xiashenghan said:

Honestly I'm happy the younger brother didn't managed to register his marriage with Kang Tae-hee. He's such a gold digger he needs to suffer.

One could excuse him for getting into hare-brained businesses but changing his tune when she turned out to be a Taesan, really too much.

• Thanks 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 28! :).

“Welcome To Samdalri” Kicks Off 2nd Half On Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “My Happy Ending” Premieres

“Welcome To Samdalri” Kicks Off 2nd Half On Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “My Happy Ending” Premieres

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Live Your Own Life” successfully remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday, climbing to an average nationwide rating of 17.6 percent despite overlapping with more than one year-end award ceremony.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1634327wpp/welcome-to-samdalri-kicks-off-2nd-half-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

cms_temp_stats_17040266901913689223.jpg

Actress UEE attended the red carpet for the '2023 KBS Drama Awards' awards ceremony held at KBS in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st.

Spoiler

I4SXWM525CKK6AIB5SSUNW6BDE.jpg

Seol In-ah from the drama 'Oasis', Uee from 'Hyosim's House of Life', and Jo Yi-hyun from 'The Wedding Battle' won the Popularity Award. In particular, Seol In-ah and Jo Yi-hyun attracted attention by shedding tears after winning the Popularity Award.

PS23123100149.jpg

Uee, the lead actress of ‘Hyosim’s Life, Each Life’, received the Popularity Award. Uee was named the winner of the Popularity Award in the female category at the ‘2023 KBS Drama Awards’ held at KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 31st. She shared the award with ‘Oasis’ Yeti Ah and ‘Wedding Battle’ Jo Yi-hyun.

Uee, the lead actress of ‘Hyosim’s Life, Each Life’, received the Popularity Award. Uee was named the winner of the Popularity Award in the female category at the ‘2023 KBS Drama Awards’ held at KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 31st. She shared the award with ‘Oasis’ Yeti Ah and ‘Wedding Battle’ Jo Yi-hyun.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01351366635844096&mediaCodeNo=258

‘Hyosim, Every Life’ Uee wins the Popularity Award! [2023 KBS Drama Awards] | Broadcast on KBS 231231

Lee Ga-yeon, Kim Yu-ha, Lee Joo-won, shining child actors in ‘Hyosim, Each Life’

2024010100008033566_1.jpg

Child actors Lee Ga-yeon (from left), Kim Yu-ha, and Lee Joo-won are posing at the ‘2023 KBS Drama Awards’ red carpet event held at the KBS new building in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st.

https://www.moneys.co.kr/article/2024010100008033566

At the scene, actors Uee, Ha Jun, Kim Do-yeon, Kim Bi-ju, and Nam Bo-ra, who appeared in the drama ‘Hyosim’s Life, Each Life’ were present and had photo time and a short interview.

Spoiler

202401010029200710_1.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202401010029200710

Hajun♥Uee from ‘Hyosim, Each Life’, wins Best Couple Award! [2023 KBS Drama Awards] | Broadcast on KBS 231231

Ji Seung-hyun, Ha Jun, and Baek Jin-hee won the Excellence in Acting Award in the feature-length drama category.

Spoiler

image_readtop_2024_69_17040372025774444.

Hajun also said, “I hope next year will be full of hope for everyone, and I hope everyone will be happier. “I will act harder,” he said sincerely.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2024/01/69/

Based on the trailer, it seems Hyo Shim’s terrible mom will try using her daughter in law as her next slave. 

I hope Hyo Shim encourages that woman to live her own life too. The kids and hubby will take care of themselves, and so will that nasty MIL.

Also, looks like Taemin ignored his wife the entire honeymoon. But she will miraculously end up pregnant from air or something else insubstantial. And then we will find out they’ve been wearing couple pyjamas all along.

• LOL 1