[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Jandi also hears JH on the phone talking. Jandi greeted him but he went past her ignoring her. So Jandi will also see what a jerk JH is.

Episode 47 Preview
Disappointed, Ye-ju does not have the courage to focus on preparing for her job again, and Kang-san asks Kyu-seon to hire Ye-ju as an intern.
Meanwhile, Ho Rang is about to confess to Kang San...

• Like 4

Ending was epic. Jandi was pissed after JH arrogant attitude. She went back because she forgot something. JH was badmouthing KS. Jandi was upset and pissed. MR was not happy and told it to his face. Jandi entered. JH pretends like nothing. Jandi asks if she can take something. Its filled with soil and water i guess for flowers. Jandi pretends to slip and she dirties JH entire costume. Jandi pretending to look shocked and then snickers/smile at JH.

Episode 48 Preview

Jan-di intentionally pours a bucket of water on Joo-hyeok, who ignores the strong acid, and Joo-hyeok's luxury clothes get wet. Meanwhile, Ye-ju starts her first social life at a side dish shop...

• Like 7

MR annoys me too much with her passiveness.

Atleast tomorrow YJ will get annoyed with MR and it seems like she finally show some other emotion 

Episode 49 Preview

The conflict between Gyu-seon and Hong-do, which started because of the smell of salted fish in the alley, gradually intensifies as it intervenes into Mi-rae. Meanwhile, Jun-pyo goes to a snack bar with Jandi saying that he will buy tteokbokki for 'momka'...

• Like 4

Episode 51 Preview

Seon-dal, who was kicked out by Kyung-ja, is looking for a new woman, and Jun-pyo decides to buy Jan-di some pasta. Meanwhile, Yu-jin suddenly visits Joo-hyeok, who is with Mi-rae... .

• Like 4