[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

3 hours ago, maribella said:

AR is avenging something? The woman has killed an innocent man GW's father, deprived an innocent baby of her mother etc. etc. are they trying to whitewash her with some sob story?

I'd wait for her in the dark and slash her face if I were GW. But she'll get away because GW/SR has been spilling the beans to AR whenever she cooked up some plan to deal a blow at AR. Isn't that smart?

Ok AR is a victim too. Ptui. You don't get innocent/ clueless people involved in your revenge. SY is YJ's baby so she's fair game? AR has done so many horrible things, she does not deserve a revenge. 

it seems the writer is going for a more complicated villain -- someone who lost themselves in the process of revenge and became villain themselves. it will be interesting to see if done well. aera will still end up in jail or dead. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it seems the writer is going for a more complicated villain -- someone who lost themselves in the process of revenge and became villain themselves. it will be interesting to see if done well. aera will still end up in jail or dead. 

She was stricken with cancer at the end in MIAV but then she didn't have a revenge, just a self centered over indulged child.

I have watched shows that let off characters - women esp. - attempted murder, kidnapping, child abuse etc. But AR is too much. Nothing less than a 10 year prison time.

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The guy is master of creating misunderstanding :mrgreen:

Good Lord, not another one. In second husband, his sister who was ditzy and nasty most of the time suddenly turned nice and tried to trap the baker boy.

We now have a lawyer boy who could figure out his sister is in another woman's body but cannot figure out what the this woman is doing? 

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

paid kidnapper to go to the jail for her 
now paying him to be silent lol 

@Ameera Ali   Isn't the guy in blue her uncle? 
She called him sumchoon in her unglamorous days and another name.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, maribella said:

She was stricken with cancer at the end in MIAV but then she didn't have a revenge, just a self centered over indulged child.

I have watched shows that let off characters - women esp. - attempted murder, kidnapping, child abuse etc. But AR is too much. Nothing less than a 10 year prison time.

am enjoying that we are getting revenge bonus even from the villain. it is like buy 1, get 3 offer. 

waiting for GWv2 to wake up and wreck havoc. :D

8 hours ago, maribella said:

We now have a lawyer boy who could figure out his sister is in another woman's body but cannot figure out what the this woman is doing? 

he is oblivious because he is not attracted to her is my guess. am still wanting him to hook up with the original serin. they had crackle. 

• LOL 4

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am enjoying that we are getting revenge bonus even from the villain. it is like buy 1, get 3 offer. 

waiting for GWv2 to wake up and wreck havoc. :D

he is oblivious because he is not attracted to her is my guess. am still wanting him to hook up with the original serin. they had crackle. 

He's not attracted to anyone, not even the temperamental  comatose SR.

I hope it won't be too convoluted like Alchemy of Souls. After all the theories, there were just two women in one body, one was dead all the time, not sure how she was moving here and there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali   Isn't the guy in blue her uncle? 

yeah is her uncle but how long not sure lol

clearly @Lmangla @maribella the writer will drop boom soon tell AE RA wait you not related to this crook :mrgreen:

because only crook will believe crook without DNA test ..  give me break , he clearly snatch any girl from orphan and make her his niece :D

IMG-8276.gif 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Wow. Just wow. The writing with this show is off the wall.

So we have the main antagonist who should have been the main protagonist, based on her misfortunes in her earlier life. But her rage has extended over to ruining the life, both physically and mentally, of the current protagonist (albeit in a different "body"), committing crime after crime to achieve her ends.

I'm not sure how this will end, but if the show manages to unravel all the threads then I'll be impressed.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

yeah is her uncle but how long not sure lol

clearly @Lmangla @maribella the writer will drop boom soon tell AE RA wait you not related to this crook :mrgreen:

because only crook will believe crook without DNA test ..  give me break , he clearly snatch any girl from orphan and make her his niece :D

you are right. serin has such muscle uncle. aera is villain. she also deserves one who goes to gym. bring on the DNA test! :D

• LOL 3

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

you are right. serin has such muscle uncle. aera is villain. she also deserves one who goes to gym. bring on the DNA test! :D

you right , I did my calculation on size we find match :mrgreen:

SuWiU.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

Back to watching. I love complex villains. One thing I can't stand in any drama is an underdeveloped villain, so it's interesting to see a villain out for revenge. Of course, this doesn't justify anything Ae-Ra has done, but I am looking forward to see how far all of this goes. This is gonna be messy.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

crook without DNA test ..  give me break , he clearly snatch any girl from orphan and make her his niece :D

Just to make us go eeoow, the girl could be Chairman Nam's illegitimate daughter who grew up to be AR.:Megalol:

Now, now @Ameera Ali @Lmangla we shouldn't be punishing innocent people, even if he is as thick as his muscles.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali  didn't the lawyer brother  know AR killed their father?  For that AR must go to prison a long. The actor has really made me laugh in the shows that I've seen him. But he was the most hilarious in MIAV.:rolleyes:

Is SR/GW going to dress and behave differently when she wakes up? YJ the fickle man would chase her now while being a newly wed? He just likes abusive women. There's his wife behaving like an insane person. He is going to cheat on AR again but now with his physical wife. YJ is so funny.

SR will be on her own. She just can't mingle.

• LOL 4