[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

is natural that she be shocked since she believes BoBae is Kang Se Ra’s biological grandmother. She

It’s hard to tell what’s natural for DJ. She married the man on contract to plan and execute her revenge on SR, then when SR found out that JH had caused SY’s death, she went all sad and ‘I am s mum too’.  This writer cannot keep her thoughts connected. Isn’t that why she/he  turned DJ from this to that and back and forth?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

caught up on the drama -- yohan and dajung continue to be the side characters. maybe thats why they are getting the privilege of being cheaters. hahahahahh :lol:  does anyone recall any daily drama where the leads are openly cheating? 

actors playing noel and jihoon showing acting chops in last week's scenes. 

characters with real brains are noel's driver and grandma's secretary. too bad they are not the leads. hahahahhaha....

• LOL 5

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

characters with real brains are driver a

You mean BSC, that is  AN and SY’s father? 

He is stupid and a leech. He’s good at planning shake downs and getting the women pregnant.

• Like 2

SR uncle is loyal , I thought by now he will throw SR under bus ,tell chairman her dark secrets but no :joy:
IMG-3908.gif

he get beaten but managed to scape , here we go SR will send him to try kill grandma in hospital :phew:

IMG-3909.gif

• Like 5

On 3/19/2024 at 5:06 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I want them to get kicked out today , but we got to see this crazy woman want fight 😂

Secartary  Don’t touch me with these spitting hand 🤣

I guess SR’s mom is supposed to be funny. She’s just annoying, though.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

You mean BSC, that is  AN and SY’s father? 

He is stupid and a leech. He’s good at planning shake downs and getting the women pregnant.

Did you forget Noel’s driver probably @Lmangla meant him :joy:

@tulip06 I know she beyond annoying now with adding 30 episodes I can’t stand her silly fight anymore 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Praising SC  is laughable . SC is like Kang Se Ra delusional. Do you think SC will stop loving her?? I don’t think he will. He might stay by her side till the end. I would not be surprised if they slept together again. Both of them are cut from the same cloth.  He isn’t even afraid of her, I would be since 

OMg! Kang Se Ra really hate Bobae, look at her expression when she admits she isn’t her granddaughter. I felt chills go down my spine while watching that scene. It was the same eyes and tone when she admitted to Da Jung she killed her father. 

Does the uncle really care for Kang Se Ra? Will he run or still scheme against Bobae and Chairman WJG with Kang Se Ra. 

Thank you @Ameera Ali for this GiF. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Do you think SC will stop loving her??

yes when he learn she fake , can’t give him allowance , he still think she heiress , so he delusional with her :mrgreen:

I can’t, with him .. :D

IMG-3915.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Praising SC  is laughable . SC is like Kang Se Ra delusional. Do you think SC will stop loving her?? I don’t think he will. He might stay by her side till the end. I would not be surprised if they slept together again. Both of them are cut from the same cloth.  He isn’t even afraid of her, I would be since 

OMg! Kang Se Ra really hate Bobae, look at her expression when she admits she isn’t her granddaughter. I felt chills go down my spine while watching that scene. It was the same eyes and tone when she admitted to Da Jung she killed her father. 

Does the uncle really care for Kang Se Ra? Will he run or still scheme against Bobae and Chairman WJG with Kang Se Ra. 

Thank you @Ameera Ali for this GiF. 

The actress playing Kang Seran is very good at playing a psychopath. She’s good at making her eyes go cold and soulless.

• Like 2

Does anyone else think Bo-Bae is going to let SR take over Bobaejang and hand over the soy suace recipe to the Chairman and on the day of the celebratory banquet of the Dream Foods/BoBaejang merger OR Inaguration ceromony of SR becoming Chairwoman, Bo-Bae shows up with DJ, and announces that SR is not her grand-daughter and shows everything that they recorded in the hospital room?

I have a feeling we might get that trope. 

I think DJ will know that SR is not Bo-Bae's grand-daughter in episode 101 @UnniSarah What do you think? Why else would ML plant a listening device inside Bo-Bae's hospital room. Secratary had to tell them both. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

The actress playing Kang Seran is very good at playing a psychopath. She’s good at making her eyes go cold and soulless.

I find her over acting many times. Eg, when she found out JH had caused SY’s death. 

She’s good at the malevolent look, definitely good for The Ring.

• Like 3

Now that I think about it, I don't think SR will tell Bo-Bae who her son is in the hospital room while there is a listening device there then there is no point of the phone that AnNa has. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

I think DJ will know that SR is not Bo-Bae's grand-daughter in episode 101 @UnniSarah What do you think? Why else would ML plant a listening device inside Bo-Bae's hospital room. Secratary had to tell them both. 

I agree with you @kboramint, Grandma's scheme is top-notch. She said it all this episode. She doubted Kang Se Ra as her granddaughter. She realized she ruined relationships for this WITCH. She needs to make her pay in Blood once she finds her blood.  In episode 101 everything will come out 

Christmas Joy Love GIF by BrownSugarApp

Kang Se Ra/Oh Se Young  @tulip06  deserves an award for her role. She is brilliant and channeled as a soulless person committing crime after crime. Someone who would do anything to survive.  smh smh smh  

• Like 3

Guess Whos Back GIF by AIDES

For Me GIF by Liz Huett

I have been busy and reading the thread to catchup sort of I’m missing bits here and there.?

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth
1.Final boss uncle I believe he killed SR’s dad framed FL’s dad and somehow Noel probably saw it go down and got caught in the fire explosion and lost her memory and uncle made up the Noel’s entire life/memory to hide the truth and keep her.

2.But in the same breath I think SR’s dad and Noel slept together but she was drugged and she probably thought she was sleeping with her husband.

3. I believe that SR’s mom and Uncle were embezzling from the company if SR’s dad was not killed they would have been caught.

Now to recent events:

1. I believe that Jihoon is still innocent. I don’t think he killed SY. Something seems off. Looks can be deceiving. SR got him blackout drunk and passed out. She dragged him to the hotel. She left first and he was still passed out. When he got home it was daylight. SY was hit in the dark. I think the Uncle had something to do with this. So he wouldn’t divorce SR. The uncle needs that recipe bad like people need ice water in hell.

3. I think that the ML and DJ know about grandma’s plan because they tell each other everything and they need to put on a performance to catch them. So they still need her to confess in the hospital room. So they still need FL dad’s phone to prove that SR was there when he died and cause his death and two that there was really a baby switch remember SR said everything DJ was fake and fabricated and with the phone recording that is proof. Can’t fake over a five year recording. 
3. They may fake grandma’s death to trap them and once the big merger happens then the truth will come out.

4.Im rooting for the sectary and Jihoon. They need to get together. He needs someone stable and can handle crazy in his life. After what he has been through he is going to need therapy.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2