[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d763xxeu6mm5oxuluv9p

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7phnf3di25fsvo88afk

Either of her love interest are Stupid and EVIL

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d763xxeu6mm5oxuluv9p

Kang Se-Ra the Hypocrite

I believed Kang Se-Ra was judgemental and delusional. She calls her husband a murderer but forgets she killed Jung Da Jung's dad in the name of Justice, keeping her identity a secret and the fact she switched DJ's daughter at birth. The fact she intends to sue WJH, I hope she goes through it. At least she can finally be a proper mother to SY. If she does not avenge her daughter, I will not have any empathy for her at the end of the drama. 

I enjoy watching her be miserable now, hopefully it continues for the next two weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Exactly, even though she doesn't know who Noel is. Deep down she feels some type of bond between them. She has so much respect for Noel ( I DON'T KNOW WHY). 

We know why @UnniSarah the writer can’t decide or be consistent. Though it’s not uncommon. 
If DJ can feel it, a mother’s love could feel it as much, if not more. Their attachment formed in the earlier episodes turned to enmity with DJ’s marriage to the old goat. I need consistency here.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

SR probably wasn’t good at school :joy:

either way baby would have your long line of monster of DNA , so JH monster DNA wouldn’t have make difference girl  :D

this baby isn’t going down easily, after all this no miscarriage 🤔

The consistent characters are SR and her mother Cheon, SR got knocked up after one roll in the hay and she was seeing opportunity at every turn but now she must have psyched herself into believing that the baby was JH’s.

I don’t think the writer will abort the baby. SR needs it for her usual kumbaya atonement.

• Love 4

200.gif?cid=09287e48026fvpp6ykmk0d7bt8pv  What if? In Kang Se-Ra's delusional state, she has an abortion. Then everyone would find out later Baek Sang Chul was the father. It would beHot Tea Reaction GIF by Shalita Grant

best we viewers have ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

everyone would find out later Baek Sang Chul was the father. It would be

best we viewers have ever seen. 

Scientifically, there is no way to test the DNA of an unborn child. If SR had an abortion then there is no metod that can be taken to prove that it's SC's child. Unless, SR and TML never had sex that night and there is recorded evidence that they never did.    

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Scientifically, there is no way to test the DNA of an unborn child. If SR had an abortion then there is no metod that can be taken to prove that it's SC's child. Unless, SR and TML never had sex that night and there is recorded evidence that they never did.    

@kboramint Of course, scientifically after an abortion, no method can be taken. I thought they could figure it out after finding out how far along Kang Se Ra is in her pregnancy. No need for a DNA test. Unless SR slept with BSC and WJH on the same day. 

@maribella   She is in a tight and needs to see the error in her ways.  She caused the death of her daughter twice and there is a chance KAng Se Ra will choose herself again instead of standing for her daughter. I feel bad for Song Yi. 

Both her parents are horrible, selfish, delusional and greedy. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

What if? In Kang Se-Ra's delusional state, she has an abortion. Then everyone would find out later Baek Sang Chul was the father. It would be

us viewer has ever seen. 

She is in a dilemma. If she aborted, her hold on the Wang family is over and her Bobaejung faking is almost over.

Keeping the baby can mean she’ll bediscovered as a cheater. 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Or ... that he is infertile 🤭

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She is in a dilemma. If she aborted, her hold on the Wang family is over and her Bobaejung faking is almost over.

Keeping the baby can mean she’ll bediscovered as a cheater. 

SR isn't going to divorce TML. She's going to use this to her advantage. TML is already feeling guilty and doesn't want to hurt his unborn son. SR has them in palm of her hands.  That is until TML finds out that the baby isn't his.

I think the baby is going to be born, after another time-jump. 9 months later.  

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, tiki_sg said:

That too chingu @tiki_sg, please writer nim make Jh infertile after getting into a a car accident. lol lol

Even though JH still hates SR, he is at least being a bit nicer to her. I feel bad for Song Yi, she has terrible bio parents. The only one who has courage is Dummy Omma Jung Da Jung who will uphold Justice for her. SY's dad i selfish and money will always come before his pride. I realized I had high hopes and forgot how much of a coward and greedy individual he was. Kang Se Ra, is an individual who will do anything for survival. Her mother was emotionally abusive in my eyes. She was not a good role model playing the Victim. One of the reasons Kang Se Ra could never succeed. I recall how unhappy and how she rarely had any clients at the nail salon. 

Everyone, Anna will not die or be in a comma. I believe she will live because she has Shin Deok Su's phone. She will be the one who will give it to Da Jung when she is playing with the phone. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e45xjkliy3ji1linu2

How could he possibly believe he will be getting money for this NEWS

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7lfwsarc2gk81bltn6l

wow wow Baek Sang Chul actually thought he was amazing. Only a mother can love this Dummy. He is extremely stupid. He is another individual who enjoys playing the victim. He will never mature . I hope mother and son are  confronted since Anna is missing

Exactky @kboramint Chairman is cold , I don’t think he know what love is. His money is all he need and want. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

The Chairman treats commiting a crime like it's a trivial matter. A kid dying from vehicular homicide is a personal family issue that shouldn't be discussed at work. Pfft.

Vehicular homicide is not the same as your sister borrowing your clothes without asking.  

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Exactky @kboramint Chairman is cold , I don’t think he know what love is. His money is all he need and want. 

Also, Noel seems to care more about the reputation of family being ruined than confronting the real killer of her daughter that she raised for 5 years.  

She's mad at DJ for "complaining" to the Chairman. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tiki_sg said:

This is another trope found in kdrama shows. Imagine, good looking with a conscience and he can’t have children but the weaselly, greedy SC got it at the first encounter. Tsk tsk. 

SR actress overacts, esp in the last episode. DJ actress underacts. :smirk:

• Like 3

They are really stupid, why ML ask to the child this question in front of SR? Soon Anna will be again missing lol.

Grandma can make another DNA without SR know, she is a rich woman. But they are all stupid.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

lol look like Noel remember her daughter real name DJ , and Chairman who bought her painting 🤣 - her memory coming back is slow than sloth at this point  :joy:

IMG-3394.gif

IMG-3393.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

So they found AN? Has SR kidnapped her again? 

no the creepy husband take Anna for ride to teach Dj lesson not leave him  :joy:

lol the way DJ checking Anna if she hurt 😂

IMG-3395.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

her memory coming back is slow than sloth at this point  :joy:

The reason for that is probably due to the ten episodes extension. 

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

i can’t with not smart YH , they suspicious so why ask Anna with SR around  🤣😂

We are going to see more stupid people do stupid things to fill in for the extra episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648385wpp/the-third-marriage-confirmed-to-extend-series-by-10-episodes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 4