[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

The guy who threatened JH for money is the younger brother of Kim Chosu whom JG paid and went to jail on behalf of JH.

DJ intended to use the recording she obtained from Kim Chosu's brother to ask for a divorce from JG.

-------

preview

SR, who thought that she's going to give DJ a hard blow barging into telling JG that Anna is actually DJ's daughter, overheard just in time when DJ slapped JH and confronted him how could he hit SY and ran away after that, which caused SY killed.

DJ uses the fact that JG covered JH's crime to ask for a divorce, to be precise, ending their marriage contract.

cto

=====

Finally,Good things happened.Tonight Show Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

lol why she screaming like that , I thought her water broke then I remembered her pregnancy is days only 🤣😂

NqDu8r1.gif

JH take plug off , she look like electrocuted 😅

K25SsIk.gif

• LOL 7

Have you guys noticed how Da Jung is always telling Noel the truth. She has told her the Chairman tried to kill her boo. So how can she ask for a divorce. 
Noel looks so frightened. lol 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Noel - is extremely annoying in today's episode. She should mind her own business.

She is quite consistent. What I found most annoying was the FL, bugged the heck out of me that I even missed the preview.

At the warehouse, didn’t anyone notice how she questioned the blackmailer? Mr Kim, did you …..? Mr Kim, Please ….? 
While I understand that no one is vulgar like Cheon, you are questioning someone who may know what had happened to your dead daughter.  He is a bug. The actress is terrible or the director is.  FL showed real anger when confronting SR or SC in the earlier episodes,  so her character  was allowed to react violently.  What did she do? “Please, ok?”
she needs a real kick in the head.

And her scene with Noel? She doesn’t know the hag is her mother so that so polite, so obsequious DJ when the woman has no business with her at all. 

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

expect it will be 20 years.  Either way, DJ might end up raising the baby instead.

I shan’t be surprised. The Writer or director has given her as much character as a dish rag. She would want to bring up AN with her sister. The daughter of her father’s killer. 

I wonder how I can put up with this show for 20 plus episodes more. :surprisedwut:

31 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

She has told her the Chairman tried to kill her boo. So how can she ask for a divorce. 

I didn’t catch that. I wanted to kick FL so much. 
I think they are setting us up for their reunion. Omma, omma, om… 

Even though she didn’t know Noel’s her mother, we knew, so being the FL, she  treated Noel like a lady. But writer, we knew WJG was her stepfather and you were not queasy to  marry them. 

7 hours ago, kingpin said:

DJ uses the fact that JG covered JH's crime to ask for a divorce, to be precise, ending their marriage contract.

What was that? 
The writer made me nauseous by marrying the two, contract or no, because birdbrain FL wants to exact revenge on SR. Now SR is safely ensconced as DIL of a chaebol, knowing JH killed SY gives her another leverage, the FL wants a divorce? :neutral:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Have you guys noticed how Da Jung is always telling Noel the truth. She has told her the Chairman tried to kill her boo. So how can she ask for a divorce. 

Because deep down, Noel knows exactly what the chairman is like. She knows that he will do anything and everything to get what he wants. She is basically just imprinted on him because of her memory loss. It’s not real love. when she finds out that he faked her daughters death, and that he took advantage of her memory loss, the spell will break.

I did not understand why Noel had a hair pin made to remember her daughter.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am sick and tired of Noel slapping Dj is getting old  but what make it worse is DJ just stand there. with that blank look and take it.

• Like 5

So, based on the preview, both SR and DJ has found out that that TML killed SY. SR might not tell the Chairman that AN is DJ's daughter because of this. This might even lead to a miscarriage. If it doesn't then TML is going to feel guilty and not divorce SR until he finds out that the baby she is carrying is not his.     

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I did not understand why Noel had a hair pin made to remember her daughter.

It's basically a plot device. A McGuffin that will connect DJ with Noel and make her discover that DJ is her  daughter.   

One day, Noel is going to find the hairpin that looks the same as what she remembers and will question why DJ has he same hairpin. She'll probably even see the teddy bear that her initals. 

11 hours ago, kingpin said:

Finally,Good things happened.

The battle with the Final Boss is near. I'm predicting that DJ is going to find out that the Chairman surpressed her mother's memories and burned down her father's factory sometime around episode 110.

12 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Either way, DJ might end up raising the baby instead.

DJ is always going to end up raising SR and SC's kid.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

I am sick and tired of Noel slapping Dj is getting old  but what make it worse is DJ just stand there. with that blank look and take it.

I shall bet that you will see the slap/the look again as a flashback when Noel realised that DJ is the daughter. We will have to watch a few episodes with flashbacks of her abusing DJ.

@UnniSarah Did DJ say WJG was going to kill Noel? 

Or might kill?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Did DJ say WJG was going to kill Noel? 

Or might kill?

@maribella  has Da Jung told Noel, WJG tried to kill his nephew. 

She said did you know, He put a hit out on YH to stay married. So now she is very cautious about asking for a divorce . lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d796sshluxh1dqq6afpr

Did  Da Jung SEDUCE Wang Je Guk???

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

She said did you know, He put a hit out on YH to stay married. So now she is very cautious about asking for a divorce . lol lol 

She is confiding in Noel who humiliates herself to live with him , sort of?

I skipped that part after Noel slapped her and she didn't slap back. 

DJ didn’t seduce him but she did go to him for help. I watched the part when he said he would do anything to help her. Then they were married.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

She is confiding in Noel who humiliates herself to live with him , sort of?

I skipped that part after Noel slapped her and she didn't slap back. 

DJ didn’t seduce him but she did go to him for help. I watched the part when he said he would do anything to help her. Then they were married.

The scripts is terribe for this drama. Only A list actress can pull of characters with no back stories @maribella  That is what I thought too, but Da Jung is the dummy and Agreed, she regrets her actions with Wang Je Guk. 

Omo ,  Wang Je Guk kidnapped Ana.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rncfxp4i6t6qneg1t7

Kang Se Ra is told her daughter died the night she got him drunk. lol lol Like a dummy, she refuses to think she is partly at fault. She really is selfish. 
Glad to see , she left her husband FINALLY 

• Like 6

I know right!  Se Ran finally knows when her daughter died. It was the night she got him drunk. smh smh But as usual, she will not accept this or think she did anything wrong. She will be tormented with this knowledge until the end of this drama. She will experiencing so much heartache until she loses the child she is carrying now. 

Baek Sang Chul is the devil. His mother is also disgusting. How could she allow her son to got and tell

Wang YH about Anna's paternity test. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7scwqjbf6ihzj8hf9tu

lol  @Ameera Ali  Let them act crazy since Anna is missing.  I can't wait for them to find out who it was their fault. lol lol  Baek Sanf Chul does not deserve to be a father. 

@Ameera Ali  It doesn't matter at all if they both look for her.  THE TRUTH IS OUT ALREADY. WHEN A CHILD IS MISSING EVERYONE HAS TO GO LOOKING FOR THE CHILD AND ACT CRAZY ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOVE THEM. IT IS NORMAL. 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Watchin Noel saying Omo Omo!! is so annoying. It looks like her memory won't return until her life is at risk. lol 

I don't know why Da jung birth secret is taking too long. 

Anna is the only one who is smart. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2