[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@kboramint  EXACTLY LETTING THAT CHILD BE BORN WOULD BE A MESSED UP THING TO DO.  Both SR and SC’s parents are TERRIBLE PARENTS who has no empathy. 

I just realized SR has more reasons to get rid of AN. AN is the real great grand-child and second generation heiress to Bo-Bae Restaurant.   

• Like 4

by now , I don’t know who the boss in the grandma business, the employee do whatever they like :mrgreen::sweat_smile:

.. they don’t feel like working today 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

BSC is threatening DJ that he can go to JG to exchange Anna for money. He is fine with selling Anna since he realised that money is the most important. DJ promised to give BSC double the salary he received working as a driver for Bobae on a monthly basis, on the condition not to let both SR and JG know that Anna is her daughter. 
====
This trash doesn't deserves to be treated like a father, He should put in a electric chair and I will not complain and after all those things he had done  DJ  never learn

What happened to the reborned DJ who repeated so many times to SR that she'll make her life everyday like hell?Mayim Bialik Bummer GIF by CallMeKatFOX

=====

next preview
BSC asked SR if she is really pregnant and if the child is his. DJ confronted both JG and JH about hiding the truth that JH was the one who ran over SY. When JH asked DJ how did she find out, she told him that someone has sent her the evidence. cto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Ameera Ali I watched today’s episode and I realized that da Jung is like her grandma. All bark and no bite. lol lol. She is always telling SR’s mom to do her job but she never listens at all. She only listen to her daughter. 
Se Ra and her mom walks all over her, she tolerates it .

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali I watched today’s episode and I realized that da Jung is like her grandma. All bark and. I bite.

Agree, but at-least grandma isn’t delusional about how bad people around her , in DJ case I am not sure , I was so speechless today , when YH tell her about JY connection to her daughter death she was like oh no , girl wake up you are among killer , cheaters, lairs 😂

• LOL 5

poor JH couldn’t stand SR for 2 year :D

Wanted divorce for quite while :phew:

now Noel run to him saying

congrats you gonna be a dad 😬

[was she living under rock ]

As if JH want child from SR  😅

IMG-3091.gif

JH be like.. :sweat_smile:

[what a father ,I have 0 years experience and no training , bad father figure what y’all expecting ? ] 

*tagging @Lmangla just cos we like JH lol 

• LOL 7

6 hours ago, kingpin said:

What happened to the reborned DJ who repeated so many times to SR that she'll make her life everyday like hell?

She is birdbrain but she doesn’t realise it. Look at how she warned the ginger tea woman. Was that an ominous warning? Yes @Lmangla if YH is like a bottle of water, DJ is a little squirt of water. 

6 hours ago, kingpin said:

DJ confronted both JG and JH about hiding the truth that JH was the one who ran over SY. When JH asked DJ how did she find out, she told him that someone has sent her the evidence. cto

My list of cliff hangers for the weekend sort of missed a bit. She confronted them in the preview.

I don’t think anyone had sent her info. The blackmailer told her that JH knocked down SY.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

speechless today , when YH tell her about JY connection to her daughter death she was like oh no , girl wake up you are among killer , cheaters, lairs 😂

She seemed to act better as the home wrecker in Second Husband. It could be the director. But I think she’s not ready for prime time, like the Elegant Empire woman.

I predict SR is going to have her baby. BSC or his mother will try to make money from her when AN’s parentage is no longer a secret. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

poor JH couldn’t stand SR for 2 year :D

Wanted divorce for quite while :phew:

now Noel run to him saying

congrats you gonna be a dad 😬

[was she living under rock ]

As if JH want child from SR  😅

IMG-3091.gif

JH be like.. :sweat_smile:

[what a father ,I have 0 years experience and no training , bad father figure what y’all expecting ? ] 

*tagging @Lmangla just cos we like JH lol 

JJJJinnnhooo  are you happppppy your a dadddy

the ring attack GIF

Thering GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

She seemed to act better as the home wrecker in Second Husband. It could be the director. But I think she’s not ready for prime time, like the Elegant Empire woman.

This is actually the second time the actress played a FL heroine. She was in Woman Of the Sea (KBS TV Novella) and acted like tragic heroine. I see some of this here in DaJung.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

This is actually the second time the actress played a FL heroine. She was in Woman Of the Sea (KBS TV Novella) and acted like tragic heroine. I see some of this here in DaJung.  

What did you think of her acting? 

I didn’t see that show, not too keen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

What did you think of her acting? 

I didn’t see that show, not too keen.

I liked it. She playes the tragic heroine really well. IMO.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

I predict SR is going to have her baby.

7 hours ago, Yazusa said:

JJJJinnnhooo  are you happppppy your a dadddy

It gonna be the longest 9 month for JH :joy:

IMG-3130.jpg

• LOL 6

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It gonna be the longest 9 month for JH :joy:

Oooooaahhh :loolz:that’s funny. The infant looks exactly like SC. I hope he ends up with SR and her mother. The end would show the four of them snarling at each  other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 3/8/2024 at 11:58 PM, Ameera Ali said:

gosh , YH is useless love how you making fun of him 😂🤣

SR pregnant be like 😁😅

The woman was pregnant and had given birth before, just 6-7 years ago but she didn’t remember how she felt? Even the secretaries at Dream Foods had guessed it. 

• Shocked 5

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Oooooaahhh :loolz:that’s funny. The infant looks exactly like SC. I hope he ends up with SR and her mother. The end would show the four of them snarling at each  other.

I think SC should either go to jail or die no forgiving. Rember he help killed DJ father 

• Like 4

Hello everyone 

Highlight to Episode 94 

• Kang Se Ra knows who A na is . She knows that BSC found his daughter. 
  • I am so tired of watching this witch get everything she wants. 
  • Noel - is extremely annoying in today's episode. She should mind her own business.
  • Kang Se Ra actually will probably use A Na identity and let the chairman know about it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 8:52 AM, kboramint said:

Let's be rel here... SR doesn't deserve to be a mother. The drama gods are going to cause her to have a miscarriage. She's really going to lie to TML that the baby is his when in reality it's SC? C'mon, she already messed up one kid's life. You want to see her mess up another kid's life and get used as a pawn for her greed?  

She may go to jail for life with all her crimes.  Although I expect it will be 20 years.  Either way, DJ might end up raising the baby instead.

• Like 4