[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, maribella said:

She is not really new. She came in  before the second half I think. But nobody addressed her. Perhaps ‘ when did you come back?’ Or how long are you staying etc. 

She is not pretty like the other women.
Bring a pretty and young woman.

Really? I thoght they introduced her after the two year timejump. Anyway, Bo-Bae's assistant/butler has more character development than her.   

• Like 5

Who is blackmailing Ji Hoon? Won't be surprised if Ji Hoon is actually innocent because he is not sure what happened. How do we know that he is not being falsely accused and manipulated?? 

His conversation with Noel is rather sweet.. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Who is blackmailing Ji Hoon? Won't be surprised if Ji Hoon is actually innocent because he is not sure what happened. How do we know that he is not being falsely accused and manipulated?? 

We saw a flashback where he was driving and he hit someone. He drives off and seconds later, we see SC and his mom gasp in horror seeing SY on the street. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Has the writer forgotten that he called her a mistress - or something not nice -early in the series? Noel was the woman his father cheated with while married to his mother. This all came out during the time the father got a waitress pregnant. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Today episode was wasted just like that. Tired Chum Bucket GIF

DJ  wishy-washy attitude(meaning lack in decisiveness)was exhausting/tiring ,she had the chance to clear up all the misunderstanding but no she chosed to remain silent which complicates things more between them. She does whatever she feels is right without considering YH feelings.

===

next preview

YH found out his attacker is JG's right hand man. JH kept getting anonymous threatening calls and this time round the caller asked him to prepare 50 millions or the evidence that he killed SY will be forwarded to DJ.

JH told his father JG that the child he ran over is SR's biological daughter but raised by DJ.

JG told JH to keep it a secret and to never let DJ know. DJ overheard the last part, but not known if she heard SY's part.

cto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

@Ameera Ali  I loved how she boasted that she good at taekwondo and other style of martial art.

I am starting to get annoyed with the Noel character. Her Role is not significant at all.  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qswb5414kam41d0eoi

All that talk was lies lies lies 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7u0agmww7ffyqk73s4p

This bonding scene is so typical in Kdrama. Now he is going to think she is a good person. This man is PATHETIC.  Now that she knows DJ knows where her daughter is . She and BSC are going to work together to find his daughter. He will now put their child in danger. 

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am starting to get annoyed with the Noel character. Her Role is not significant at all.  

I know the writer doing her dirty & JH character, oh gosh ,JH need to stop drinking, when he drunk never end good 😂

IMG-2772.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know the writer doing her dirty & JH character, oh gosh ,JH need to stop drinking, when he drunk never end good 😂

Good Lord, she did it while he’s drunk. I have seen this scene before. In Miss M, in MIAV. They got married because of  one these nights too.

Now, she will get pregnant snd how will he react? I hope they won’t make her pregnant, poor guy will be fried.

I think it’s Kim who is extorting JH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

45 minutes ago, maribella said:

Good Lord, she did it while he’s drunk.

Yes ,but I can’t with her audacity she think he embarrassed, when she should be embarrassed , taking advantage of man who hate her gut :joy:

IMG-2779.gif

poor guy  , his drinking ruined his ability of driving but not in bed :ph34r::phew:

IMG-2780.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

On 3/4/2024 at 12:32 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Yes ,but I can’t with her audacity she think he embarrassed, when she should be embarrassed , taking advantage of man who hate her gut :joy:

poor guy  , his drinking ruined his ability of driving but not in bed :ph34r::phew:

Just call it what it was she assaulted JH while he was drunk disgusted pervert.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:45 AM, kingpin said:

Today episode was wasted just like that.

DJ  wishy-washy attitude(meaning lack in decisiveness)was exhausting/tiring ,she had the chance to clear up all the misunderstanding but no she chosed to remain silent which complicates things more between them. She does whatever she feels is right without considering YH feelings.

===

next preview

YH found out his attacker is JG's right hand man. JH kept getting anonymous threatening calls and this time round the caller asked him to prepare 50 millions or the evidence that he killed SY will be forwarded to DJ.

JH told his father JG that the child he ran over is SR's biological daughter but raised by DJ.

JG told JH to keep it a secret and to never let DJ know. DJ overheard the last part, but not known if she heard SY's part.

Yes I will say it DJ  she a disgusting  person she know who stab YH but say nothing next we see her all Happy at the breakfast table without a care in the world cooking for the Chairman. Her Ex FIL who is her husband And the chairman Ex Noel who is her Bio mom and the Chairman Wife/Mistress and SR after she killed your father push you of the cliff, switch your baby with her after watching this Episode 89 YH take Ana and leave that house of perversity. fast before SR do something to Ana i say it again this  is the house of perversity . cause YH is the only one now who can protect. Ana these two are the only good decent  people out of this show  yes DJ is disgusting

Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

Just call it what it was she assaulted JH while he was drunk disgusted pervert.

Yes I will say it DJ  she a disgusting  person she know who stab YH but say nothing next we see her all Happy at the breakfast table without a care in the world cooking for the Chairman. Her Ex Stepfather who is her husband And the chairman Ex Noel who is her Bio mom and the Chairman Wife/Mistress and SR after she killed your father push you of the cliff, switch your baby with her after watching this Episode 89 YH take Ana and leave that house of perversity. fast before SR do something to Ana i say it again this  is the house of perversity . cause YH is the only one now who can protect. Ana these two are the only good decent  people out of this show  yes DJ is disgusting

Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS

Oh and one more thing it seem like SR did the dirty deed with DJ Ex and jump on JH bed and assaulted him  in one day this writer sure went the gutter route.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Merry Christmas Reaction GIF by Blown Away

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes ,but I can’t with her audacity she think he embarrassed, when she should be embarrassed , taking

I am embarrassed for the both of them. :omg:

In MIAV, I called it rape because Tae Pung wasn’t quite right in the head. In this, ah mean, sharing a bed with someone you detest. It’s not even king size. I think JH has been ‘cruisin for bruisin’ as some Texas friends told me what it meant.

The slow thinking DJ is also sharing a bedroom with her old husband who has geared up to I love you, I am jealous of him and let’s be ‘really married’ ( what’s this? Eeewww). 
She should be wearing 3 layers of pyjamas or maybe two layers of bra … :bashful:what is going on?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, maribella said:

She should be wearing 3 layers of pyjamas or maybe two layers of bra …what is going on?

Agree , She really need to dress like nun after his confession, but I notice, she start wearing shorter skirt , maybe getting back YH attention :joy: 

IMG-2777.gif

5 hours ago, Yazusa said:

Just call it what it was she assaulted

I most be like SC , like him calling their booty call A dating  :tounge_wink:

IMG-2782.gif

• LOL 4

I can’t with DJ stupidity, the many time someone tried to killed her , you will think she will have trust issues but no she except some drink from someone she know two second ago from work 😂

.. EP 90 She still can’t she read the room , see how woman look suspicious @maribella 🙄
IMG-2800.gif

IMG-2795.gif

IMG-2796.gif

• Unamused 1

Ms Otoke? She only said it once or twice in Second husband. 

The guy played the lying cheating BF in the Promise. Abandoned the woman who supported him for years, had his baby. 
The same character in Tears of Heaven. 
Maybe in another one that I can’t remember. 

Looks like we may have an abandoned gf, pregnant too.

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t with DJ stupidity, the many time someone tried to killed her , you will think she will have trust issues but no she except some drink from someone she know two second ago from work 😂

.. EP 90 She still can’t she read the room , see how woman look suspicious @maribella 🙄
IMG-2800.gif

IMG-2795.gif

IMG-2796.gif

My instinct is to say die, die you birdbrain. But of course that would be nasty like that old woman in Two sisters, and I am not that old or nasty. :hwaiting2:

So I am going to say, how unfortunate!

With some luck, she finally would grow some brain and really seek her revenge. 
What the heck is she doing for her revenge now?

• LOL 3