[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think he wasn’t in love at the beginning but being with, he is slowly falling for her or he is keeping her hostage to protect the company reputation what d you think @kboramint ??

I think he has fallen in love with DJ. All because she reminds him of a younger Noel. 

---

SC asking SR about his missing daughter is so fustrating. DJ told him not to tell SR but he already broke his promice. She's the one that abandoned her at a baby box!!!! Why does he trust a woman that framed him for assult and sent him to prison for two years??   

Also, SC's mom randomly guessing that DJ might be meetting her missing daughter. She randomly guessed that the babies were switched not so long ago. Why is she giving people ideas? In front of SR. 

---

The next reveal might be DJ finding out that Noel is her mother, but will Noel or someone else find out first? 

---

SR manipulating the Chairman into finding DJ's daughter backfired. LOL. It will be a matter of time before he finds out that she's not Bo-Bae's grand daughter if he hasn't find out already. 

----

They showed a flashback of TML hitting someone and driving away. The Chairman covered up the crime. Letting someone else take the fall. 

The Chairman's crime so far....

Stock manipulation

Money laundering

Attempted murder (On ML)

Conspire of murder

Evidence tempering

Obstruction of justice

Bribery 

The TML's crimes so far...

Driving under influince

Vehicular manslaughter

Hit and run

Accessory of stock manipulation

SC's crimes so far...

Accessory of involuntary manslaughter 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

woman. Look at how Noel is no longer mad at Da Jung that was a quick way to move on.  All she had to do was drink herself silly to no longer care. 

It’s a contract marriage so she’s getting her hopes up again.

The mother-son are really something- yes @Ameera Ali dumb dumber dumbest. 
DJ is way there with them. Even knowing KSR swapped, YH is stabbed, SY died… she’s not getting the sense of danger. Birdbrain woman.

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t stop laughing , of how scared SR was of the chairman level of devilish :mrgreen:

She found her hold on him was erased, none anymore, only Bobaejung recipe left.

• LOL 2

Yup, all the men except for ML are going to prison. 

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

She found her hold on him was erased, none anymore, only Bobaejung recipe left.

She's differently going to be stealing Bobaejung's recipe. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, maribella said:

she’s not getting the sense of danger. Birdbrain woman.

in YH case he be like :joy:

IMG-2508.jpg

* what left only the writer give her A shirt say I’m mother of AN , the way she obvious around her 😂

• LOL 7

She went on a bit with the voice over when YH was in ER. Will find out soon.

Aren’t the two guys asking her to meet them in the same building?

Wang Je Guk cannot have anyone going against him. YoHan got better so quickly, must be the IV.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

* what left only the writer give her A shirt say I’m mother of AN , the way she obvious around her 😂

In front of others !!!

• LOL 3

59 minutes ago, maribella said:

YoHan got better so quickly, must be the IV.

they should give the chairman some IV too 

he look dead watching love bird confessions of love 😂🤣

sarcastic Noel be like .. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

next preview :it out now:yaaa:

JH: The girl I hit was BSC's daughter? The daughter raised by DJ?
Noel: I've painted a drawing, and..
JG: Is your memory back?
JH: How could you stabbed your own nephew? I like DJ too, so come clean about what you have done to YH.
DJ: The person who is behind YH's attack is JG? How could he do something so terrible?
cto
======
Marrying the chairman was a waste of time. She just made things more complicated than it needed to be. Fight among the three men who like her and from the same family.shake head no GIF by Originals

I guess the writer love life is complicated that’s why she wrote such a complicated love story:tounge_xd:and it makjang Kdrama anyway.Who Knows Shrug GIF by CBC
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

seriously SR need to stop reading old folk tale  😂

IMG-2530.gif

as we know you can’t pregnant her , let’s go for next option :joy:

IMG-2531.gif

chairman be like , I don’t know if I should get offended or impressed with your devil mind :sweat_smile:

IMG-2533.gif

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Right, SR you need to lie low , you living with THE FATHER IN LAW  who killed your father  , married to THE HUSBAND who killed your daughter  :joy::mrgreen: # karma 

*101 guide to survive in daily drama*

IMG-2541.gif

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, kingpin said:

Marrying the chairman was a waste of time. She just made things more complicated than it needed to

Another of her birdbrain, get quick success scheme. But to fair, the old goat must have suggested it.

4 hours ago, kingpin said:

guess the writer love life is complicated that’s why she wrote such a complicate

Or wishful thinking? :hahah!:
Sorry. I have seen pictures of writers at the end of the shows, they looked quite bookish. Well who knows, it might really be their experience.

• LOL 3

On 2/29/2024 at 6:50 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I lay it all on DJ feet because of  her stupidity. lots of people got hurt and now with telling she found her daughter is alive in the US to the biggest loud mouth Ex, i put some of the blame on YH for telling her at the restaurant  where SR Mom work and her Ex work cause know one knock they just walk in  this is what YH should have done is ask DJ to meet him where there less traffic have her get in the car and tell about Ana, I just wish they would have her found out about Ana 

last I do not think at this late stage DJ brain power will not inprove or get smart is sad.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

I lay it all on DJ feet because of  her stupidity. lots of people got hurt and now with telling she found her daughter is alive in the US to the biggest loud mouth Ex, i put some of the blame on YH for telling her at the restaurant  where SR Mom work and her Ex work cause know one knock they just walk in  this is what YH should have done is ask DJ to meet him where there less traffic have her get in the car and tell about Ana, I just wish they would have her found out about Ana 

last I do not think at this late stage DJ brain power will not inprove or get smart is sad.

Here is the proof that DJ will not get smart

IMG-9980.gif

IMG-9979.gif

IMG-9978.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Stabbed in the gut, and 48 or so hours later ... its date time!

To be fair to oppa , his first thought after 48 in bed was to buy home , he know he will be homeless by stealing his uncle birdbrain wife that @maribella call her  :joy:

IMG-2542.gif

* Not that we wouldn’t mind them staying with the chairman & rub it in his face 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

To be fair to oppa , his first thought after 48 in bed was to buy home , he know he will be homeless by stealing his uncle birdbrain wife that @maribella call her  :joy:

So is wrong to question Oppa's search for real estate? One might consider it an odd choice of actions when the someone WHO JUST STABBED YOU  is still out there ... shouldn't he be a little bit concerned in catching his attacker?

Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So is wrong to question Oppa's search for real estate? One might consider it an odd choice of actions when the someone WHO JUST STABBED YOU  is still out there ... shouldn't he be a little bit concerned in catching his attacker?

stabbing isn’t A big deal , even the police didn’t bother showing :loolz:

even the writer romanticise it - no pressure other men 😂

IMG-2568.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6