[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

isn’t enough DJ bossing her around the house , SR turning to be DJ coffee delivery girl in office :sweat_smile:

IMG-0408.gif

8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

JH isn't going to care about SR's dating history.

not that he care , but SR  will care ,would pay to silence him after all SR didn’t know her father in law know her true :mrgreen:

• LOL 6

On 2/5/2024 at 4:02 AM, Ameera Ali said:

So She literally walked into the lion’s den , then he make her do what he want :unamused:

[ please stop marriage between SR & JH , no can’t do that how about I send you to USA then I marry you .. duh :joy: ] 

This comes out later after we got their married bliss.

I see the Chairman being solicitous to Noel but then he married FL, so perhaps his acting was wrong and he was supposed to fall in love with FL. Or he is still in love with Noel but he is conniving something. 

After remarrying, DJ’s clothes look like she got them from the Chairman’s late mum’s chests.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs! thanks.
  • LOL 5

The best part is that JH still likes DJ so SR will never get his support if she badmouthed DJ. The way JH looked at SR is like looking at some kind of rcti singing GIF by Indonesian Idol Junior(parasite):loolz:

===

The moment I have been waiting for. Get back at her, Sangchul!:partyblob:
SC who was released from prison went to look for JH and in front of SR, revealed that SR has framed him into prison to get rid of him , so that she can marry JH.ITiJjG.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think they may extend this drama maybe like the second husband only due to maybe plot holes coming. 
Part of me thinks that they change the storyline a bit. Something seems different I can’t put my finger on it. Oh well. 
Here is what I think may go down. I think DJ will develop feelings for the chairman. They may imply that they slept together(they both got drunk or something like that).There is so long I married you to torture SR can go on for so long. I think that the chairman gets killed and then there is a high stakes game for control of the company. Maybe she becomes pregnant. The male lead marries her to gain control of the company. Due to the chairman changing his will. There is still a ways to go.
I think SR kills the chairman on accident trying to kill DJ or she has Noel to help or she becomes an accomplice due to SR egging her on. 

• Insightful 5

5 minutes ago, youngae said:

Maybe she becomes pregnant.

I absolutely do not see this happening, as soapy as it is, I think it'd be too controversial for viewers. Unless they make DJ more morally grey somehow, and she seduces him to secure her place.

10 minutes ago, youngae said:

I think SR kills the chairman on accident trying to kill DJ or she has Noel to help or she becomes an accomplice due to SR egging her on. 

SR may try to kill the chairman, but he ends up in a coma, maybe? I also don't see Noel doing that, she also needs to get her memories back and reunite with DJ.

DJ may have an American identity somehow. Not sure yet.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

40 minutes ago, youngae said:

I'm am throwing stuff out into the universe. I can’t help myself. :lol:
My imagination should have a sign saying “Really”.

I like your wacky predictions. :lol: You were right about DJ marrying Chairman Wang. I won't lie, I'd love to see DJ become a villain like Hwang Ga-Heun/Go Eun-Jo did in Miss Monte-Cristo.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

SR may try to kill the chairman, but he ends up in a coma, maybe? I also don't see Noel doing that, she also needs to get her memories back and reunite with DJ.

The Chairman is going to be the "main boss". If anyone ends up in a coma caused by SR then that's Grandma. It will probably happen when Grandma finds out that SR is not her real grand daughter. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kingpin said:

The best part is that JH still likes DJ so SR will never get his support if she badmouthed DJ. The way JH looked at SR is like looking at some kind of(parasite)

===

The moment I have been waiting for. Get back at her, Sangchul!:partyblob:
SC who was released from prison went to look for JH and in front of SR, revealed that SR has framed him into prison to get rid of him , so that she can marry JH.

I think this is a fake scene. SC is playing it in his head, if JH knew it, SC can’t blackmail her.

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh my heart .. :heart:

writer playing with my heartstrings 

You may end up heartbroken @Ameera Ali. Watch other scenes of 

DJ and her new old husband 

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

* hell will freeze first * 

:hwaiting2:

He loves her. He TRUSTS her? That will work. YH you need to seriously look at JH’s sister or whomever the young girl is.

But at least it’s not gross like the Two sister’s. The old man is too icky.

2 hours ago, youngae said:

Here is what I think may go down. I think DJ will develop feelings for the chairman. They may imply that they slept together(they both got drunk or something like that).There is so long I married you to torture SR can go on for so long. I think that the chairman gets killed and then there is a high stakes game for control of the company. Maybe she becomes pregnant. The male lead marries her to gain control of the company. Due to the chairman changing his will. There is still a ways to go.

I like this @youngae. My initial scenario was that she became a ‘real’ wife and they live happily with YH who fell in love with the young girl. The whole story is vengeance against SR& family, and little romance. 
But with the chairman dead, DJ could own Dream Food and she’d have to fight YH, maybe before he dies. Noel is another factor. JH may turn into a ruthless businessman?

Looks like the reunion between DJ, AN, Noel and Grandma Bobaejung won’t happen till the end. :sad1:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Is it me we are on EP 71 DJ still do not know all the other stuff SR did beside killing her father  and it really annoyed me   when she talk in her head that she  will make SR eye bleed with blood, and Firey hell and brimstone when she do not  all the stuff SR did to her and she want to get revenge, how can you   get your  revenge without knowing   your enemy do she Rember that SR  bio mom sold her? will the writer bring that back again and now   YH want to get revenge on his uncle when he had 2 years or more? DUMB i miss my SW from second husband she need to teach DJ about revenge and why do DJ do not have Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon a White Board with picture and strings like other revenge? 

9 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

me   when she talk in her head that she  will make SR eye bleed with blood, and Firey hell and brimstone when she do not  all the stuff SR did to her and she want to get

Pick the beans with a tweezer, call me omoeni, go get coffee :lol: Yes, that’s paying back for killing her father and trying to kill her. Miss M did better even with her waffling over Universal oppa.

4 hours ago, youngae said:

Maybe she becomes pregnant. The male lead marries her to gain control of the company. Due to the chairman changing his will.

Don’t you think it’s cruel to make him raise her two children with other men? :hahah!:

• Love 4

4 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I absolutely do not see this happening, as soapy as it is, I think it'd be too controversial for viewers. Unless they make DJ more morally grey somehow, and she seduces him to secure her place.

No reunite  with Noel not after what she    did to DJ and her father causing all this trouble  

• Like 1