[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest wls2948

Just finished watching Episode 12...yet another gooooooood episode...

Can someone tell what Tae Bong and Dal Ja were talking about

a. in the hospital

b. when she gave him they keys (

he hugged her real tight after that

)

Also, what did Hee Yeon said to Dal Ja when she visited her in hospital....

Very curious what's going to happen next....

Confrontation with Tae Bong's mom!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for all the summaries and panel :) i just finished my dl and finally get to watch... looks good so far i just saw the bus scene.. hmm.. about the glass brick wall panel, i just want to add my two cents. it crossed my mind that it could be that TB and DJ see what each other feels but then there is the obstacle for them. glass meaning the feelings for one another can be transparent? or something like that? just an idea. what u guys think? the present thing is probably for TB's birthday which exactly falls on an episode on wed ^^ so im looking forward to that. I was rewatching on kbs world ep3 last night, im curious do guys find the look of LHW to be prince like? it doesnt strike me as that especially the part where DJ was going man of destiny and all. She was like so captivated to his looks when he stopped TB and DJ in the alley. I dont know i just couldnt feel that whoah factor. hhahahha what do guys think? the way LHW acted was like so detached or stiff im not sure if its the character or what i get more annoyed when i rewatched those parts. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee is doing really well in the ratings game huh. Wow.. i wonder how goong did.

It was quite a good episode in my opinion. Not much surprises or anything, but it touches to the core idea of the dramas and it's of course, always welcome.

So we finally confirmed why TB left the law firm, who gave him the meaningful bento, and so on. And for the first time, I actually think that Lee Min Ki's acting is progressing rapidly. I used to think that well, his acting needs some brushing up, although there was no apparent problem or anything. But in this episode, we got to see a serious and solemn TB, and he plays him really well. I felt for him when he ate the bento and couldn't help but crying. From here on out, I'm definitely gonna watch for his new projects.

BTW, thanks so much guys for the insights and the explanation on the episodes. They made me understood it more.

Guest dramaok

well my favorite character i think is this woman:

dljssprlngep12asf003099om9.jpgdljssprlngep12asf003209uz7.jpg

dljssprlngep12asf003293kg6.jpgdljssprlngep12asf003299hy3.jpg

actress yang hee-kyeong. she's doing such a great job playing the 'galgamel' character. hoho.

but i like her. she actually helped dalja but doesn't take credit for it.

and when dalja blames her for something she didn't do she didn't deny it either.

what a character w/ integrity albeit rough here and there..

i have a question about her though. what is her character name exactly?

they call her kang team-lead. her name is 강신자 (kang shin-ja) i think?

but on the hp.. there's a character by the name of 강순실 (kang soon-shil). who is supposed to be taebong's aunt.

is this the same woman? is it her? and i'm confused about the name 변정숙 (byeon jeong-sook) too. is that her too?

why does she have 2 names? maybe this was explained in an earlier episode but i did skip about 3 and don't really want to back track. hope someone can answer my question cuz i'm dying to know.

i'm also a little confused about taebong's dad's name. on the character profile it's 강순홍 (kang soon-hong).

but i thought i heard 강신구 (kang shin-gu)...?????

so confused.

i never thought i'd feel this way, but today i actually feel bad for rep. eom (eom ki joong or whatever his name is. lee hyeon woo).

dalja clearly told him she is dating him for his background but he says it's still okay as long as she eventually likes hiim.

how sad. T.T.. i guess he is also someone hurt by love... to be desperate now.. for dalja.. and it's cute how he tries to understand women like dalja through comic books where women express their fantasies in their prince on white horse. hoho and he got so into it..

Guest lotteworld

Here are most of the "background" songs/OST for Dalja's Spring:

------ Got these from TSK and I gathered them into the .rar folder... so after downloaded just ".rar it" :) It has songs like the Killbill, the hot kiss scene, Dancing Queen, Mission impossible (E12 searching for TB at the hospital scene)... And some havn't aired yet... Oh, and this is my first time putting files into .rar, so if it doesn't work, please let me know... and I am not sure if anyone has posted these songs in this thread...... ... But anyway, here it is... :)

Songs List:

California Dreaming

Clowns

dancing_queen

Diana Ross - ain't no mountian high enough

Faith

Green Hornet

In the mood 4 love(花样年华)

Jazz Suite No.2 Waltz_Shostakovich

Jingle Bells

Killing me softly with his song

lover's concerto

Mission Impossible(不可能的任务)

Pearl’s Day

Pretty Woman

The Lonely Shepherd

The Stranger_Billyjoel

The tide is high

What a wonderful world-primecs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xq4nnm

Guest wls2948

never thought i'd feel this way, but today i actually feel bad for rep. eom (eom ki joong or whatever his name is. lee hyeon woo).

dalja clearly told him she is dating him for his background but he says it's still okay as long as she eventually likes hiim.

how sad. T.T.. i guess he is also someone hurt by love... to be desperate now.. for dalja.. and it's cute how he tries to understand women like dalja through comic books where women express their fantasies in their prince on white horse. hoho and he got so into it..

I agree with you. Though I am TB-DJ fan, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Ki Jong too .....he is really trying very hard but I guess he has never really loved before so it does not come naturally to him. He is one poor frusfrated guy pooor thing...and if things continue the way they are now, doesn't look like he will stand a chance with Dal Ja lol...

articles concerning today's episode:

`달자의 봄` 밝혀진 이민기 과거

2007020913575071493_135750_0.jpg

[TV리포트]KBS2 `달자의 봄`이 시청자들의 궁금증을 증폭시켰던 태봉(이민기)의 비밀을 드디어 밝히며 관심을 모았다. 그동안 애인대행업체 직원으로 설정 됐지만 부잣집 아들에 로펌 변호사로 활약했던 과거를 가졌다는 사실이 속속 드러났다.

특히 8일 방송에선 그가 변호사를 그만 둔 사연이 공개됐다. 태봉은 희연과의 사이를 질투하는 달자에게 그간의 상황을 설명했다.

로펌 변호사로 있을 때 태봉은 인수합병 과정에서 문을 닫게 된 중소기업 사장 부부의 하소연을 외면했다.

"딸 수술도 시켜야 한다"는 절박한 그들의 사정을 "결정 끝난 상황이다"라는 말로 단칼에 자른 뒤 식은 빵을 씹으며 냉랭하게 자리를 떴다. 그 후 그 중소기업 사장 부부는 자살했고 태봉은 큰 충격을 받았다.

회사로 돌아왔을 때 그 앞으로 자살한 부부의 마지막 선물이 배달되어 있었다. 바로 따뜻한 도시락이었다. "사람은 따뜻한 밥을 먹어야합니다 그래야 마음도 따뜻해지는 법입니다"란 메모와 함께 배달된 도시락. 식은 빵을 씹으며 냉정하게 그들을 내쳤던 태봉을 향한 그들의 마음이었던 셈.

이에 눈물이 터져 나올 듯한 표정을 한 채 하얀 김이 모락모락 오르는 밥을 억지로 입에 쑤셔 넣었다. 반찬을 씹으며 터지려는 울음을 간신히 막는 태봉의 절박한 모습이 그가 느끼는 절망과 죄책감의 무게를 엿보게 했다. 이때 보인 이민기의 연기가 뭉클함을 자아낼 만 했다.

이후 로펌을 그만두고 자살한 부부의 딸인 희연의 수술비를 벌면서 살아왔다는 태봉. 앞으로 할 일을 고민하던 그는 사람마음을 따뜻하게 만드는 도시락을 만들어보자 생각했다고 털어놨다. 태봉이 로펌을 그만 둔 이유와 베일에 가려있던 여인 희연과의 관계가 속 시원히 밝혀진 셈이다.

희연에 대한 오해가 풀리며 달자와 태봉의 러브모드 역시 다시 알콩달콩한 분위기로 반전됐다. 앞으로 또다른 궁금증을 자아내는 태봉아버지와 달자어머니의 관계가 남은 가운데 이들의 사랑이 어떻게 진행될지 주목된다.

(사진=방송화면중)[하수나 기자 mongz11@naver.com]

---------

누나들 설레게 한 완소 연하남 이민기 한마디 “이뻐 죽겠다 정말...”

20070209100330765e7_102029_0.jpg

KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘달자의 봄’(극본 강은경/연출 이재상)이 8일 전국기준 19.8%(TNS 미디어 코리아)로 자체 최고 시청률을 기록하며 인기가도를 달리고 있다.

8일 방송에서 강태봉(이민기 분)이 달자(채림 분)에게 사랑고백을 했다. 태봉은 쿨하면서도 당돌한 성격. 하지만 달자에게만은 그렇게 하지 못하고 수호천사처럼 옆에서 든든히 지켜주던 달자의 완소 연하남이었다.

서로에게 호감이 생기고 태봉이 달자에게 자신의 비밀을 하나, 둘 털어놓으며 애틋한 사랑 고백을 해 화제가 됐다. 얼마전 태봉의 샤워 장면에 이어 8일 태봉의 사랑고백은 누님들의 마음을 송두리째 흔들어 놨다.

여심을 사로잡은 태봉의 한마디는 “이뻐 죽겠다. 정말...”.

눈물 가득 그렁그렁한 눈, 미소 한가득 사랑스러운 얼굴로 달자를 보면서 이 한 마디를 날리면서 따뜻하게 달자를 안아줬다.

‘사랑한다, 좋아한다’ 등 사랑표현이 많지만 ‘이뻐 죽겠다’ 한마디로 누나들의 마음을 녹일 수 있는 건 완벽 킹카 연하남 강태봉이기에 가능한 일.

시청자들은 “그 한마디 실제로 듣고 싶다”, “강태봉의 매력에 다시 한번 빠졌다”, “오늘이 강태봉 최고의 방송이었다”고 호평을 보냈다.

앞으로 달자와 태봉의 사랑이 본격화될 것으로 예고되면서 시청자들은 두 사람의 사랑 결실에 관심을 모으고 있다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

Guest wls2948

After watching Episode 11, I can't help but feel sorry for Tae Bong's mom...she might be a loud mouth but I think deep down she is quite a soft hearted person...I see the way she is soft spoken and gentle to her husband...makes me feel angry at the way Tae Bong's dad treats her like that...she is your wife, for heaven's sake....no matter what she says and does just doesn't seems to go down right with the man...he is rude to her = did you see the way he throws the tie to her face...wonder why he married her; only to make her life miserable...the poor lady is so lonely...

Guest javabeans

One of my favorite scenes in Ep 12 was the one with the annoying co-host... I love how this show has treated secondary (and tertiary) characters, making them all multi-faceted rather than leaving them as one-sided background characters. Just like they humanized the Kang Team Leader ("Gargamel"), and even Seon Joo and Sae Do in the beginning, they made the bimbo co-host into a more interesting character. I thought this bit was so well-done and poignant on multiple levels.

First, the co-host comes in and hasn't prepared the script, because she was busy doing her hair and makeup. Then, when Seon Joo picks out her clothes, she gloats that she's a smaller size than her. The stylist advises her to go one size up, but she stubbornly sticks to the smaller size. So when she gets on set, wearing her too-tight clothes, she barely has time to read the script and prepare her information, so she messes up her lines.

So then Seon Joo steps in and professionally takes control of the situation, so not only is she vindicated from all the people saying she looks so old next to the new girl, now they're all praising Seon Joo's experience and charisma, because nobody else could have handled the situation as well as she did. I think that leaves the dynamic open for more interesting things between the two co-hosts now, instead of playing out a straightforward rivalry.

bscap0009oq1.jpg

bscap0008tq4.jpg

bscap0010gg3.jpg

bscap0011zb7.jpg

bscap0014tp8.jpg

bscap0019ct5.jpg

"I'm sorry, we just had a bit of an accident. No matter how fine the clothing is, if it doesn't fit your body, it doesn't work, does it? These days, young people don't wear clothes that fit their body size, but rather fit their bodies to their clothing. 44, 55, 66, 77... What's important is not the number. Clothes should be comfortable when worn. When they're comfortable, your own style can be shown -- that's what you can call the first step to true fashion."

bscap0015vv9.jpg

bscap0016fv6.jpg

"Why are you crying? Did you do a good job? Don't cry. Didn't I tell you to check the script? It says so there: the clothes are smaller than normal, so you should wear one size larger than your usual size. I don't want to hear you crying. Don't act pitiful and cry when it's your mistake."

bscap0017ou6.jpg

"I wanted to be like you, senior. Whenever I turn on the home shopping channel, you appeared. I wanted to be someone like you. Like you, I wanted to be a beautiful, and grand, and cool woman."

Seon Joo: "Stop crying. I don't sob and whine over things like this. Nothing just develops in one instant. As time passes, you'll get stronger. There's nothing to be down about. Everyone has their time. Think about the bigger picture, and look at what lies ahead."

bscap0018jd8.jpg

"Senior."

Seon Joo: "Don't act like you're touched. I dislike that face the most."

Guest arielcc

am on ep. 6 .... am so excited for ep. 7 !!!

waitin for withs2's eng. sub ....

:D Originally I was also just progressing according to the released of the Eng sub. But I just can't get enough of it esp after reading all the spoilers.. Finally i'm watching it as it is released.. you can feel DJ-TB chemistry just by looking at their expression... will make sense of the details later :lol:. Many thanks to Withs2's subbing. if not, I'll end up having to just imagine :huh::unsure::wacko: . And yes, CR always has great chemistry with her co-star :wub: Her dressing is great too! Hope the rating will go pass 20%!! :)

Guest n5y17cgirl

omg... I am having some major internet connectivity issues - my connxn keeps going in & out and is unusually slow today.

thnx for being patient, guys. :)

here are episodes 11 & 12 re-ups:

EPISODE 11 in Sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1tu47

EPISODE 12 in Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIZO0H4B

I tried 3x to upload ep. 12 in sendspace, but 10 min. b4 it's completely uploaded, I keep getting a "server error" and have to start the process all over again. :wacko: oh well, will try again this weekend.

Enjoy!

Guest *sayuri*

currently uploading episode 12 in sendspace, then megaupload - since *sayuri* appears to be busy today.

will post when done. :)

+Hi n5y17cgirl......yes, you got it right!!!.......I'm a bit busy earlier today......therefore, I can't reupload episode 12 and post it this morning......however, I manage to finish upload it now......and below is the link.....:D

Episode 12: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUW7XLDX

Archived