[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest n5y17cgirl

what happened??? who interrupted them??? who r dal ja and tae bong lookin' at???? he could've kissed her!!!!!

Didn't someone already do spot translations for this scene?? Anyway, too lazy to look.

In that last scene from ep. 10 DJ & TB are watching tv together, when DJ starts talking about how she has to decide whether or not to give UKJ a second chance (now that he's divorced) and try things again with him. TB calls her a 'two time player' (since the two of them are supposedly "meeting" too) and says "you know you secretly like me." She promptly replies "it's not to that point" - meaning her feelings for him haven't developed that far yet.

TB: It's not?

DJ: No, it's not.

TB takes their cups away and leans over her.

DJ: What are you doing?

TB: Trying to find out if you're telling the truth.

DJ: By the time I count to three, you better move (let me go). One...

TB: Why? Are you afraid I'm [going to take advantage of you]?

DJ: Two...

TB: Don't you get tired of being dishonest with yourself?

DJ: Three...

Doorbell rings... They both look towards the door...

DJ: Who could that be?

TB: I don't know.

They both hear DJ's mom and grandma's voices at the door, and scramble around to find a place for TB to hide.

>< oops. i looked in the directory for this but couldn`t find it.

T_T i wasted my timee making a new one. [wow. i`m a loser]

yes so i`m very sorry >.<

Aww.. :( I hope you didn't waste too much time.

Yeah, at first I couldn't find this thread. I think it was b/c it was listed as "Oh Dal Ja's Spring" in the Official Threads Directory. :blush:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to this, from KBS' cyberpr page, for the 2/11 airing of Show Power Video, we'll be seeing these Dal Ja's Spring NGs:

서른 세 살 노처녀 ‘오달자’의 사랑 이야기를 그리며 좋은 반응을 얻고 있는 ‘달자의 봄’! 이번 주엔 패러디 연기에 도전한 채림&이민기 커플의 닭살 연기가 결국 핵폭탄 웃음 NG를 불러일으키는데.. 7살 연하남 이민기가 창문 밖으로 뛰어내릴 수밖에 없었던 ‘채림’의 왕닭살 연기, 그 모든 것이 밝혀진다.

지난주 NG 대장으로 뽑힌 공형진에게 드디어 라이벌이 나타났다! 촬영장 분위기 메이커로 급부상한 공형진의 막강 NG 라이벌, 이번 주 ‘딱 걸렸어! NG동영상’에서 만나볼 수 있다.

http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/view.html?...amp;log_no=3691

If you can read korean, I think it mentions an NG that happens in a scene of today's episode (the one that will be about to air in less than 1/2hr from now)?

aww...grandma knows there's a man in Dal Ja's apt! I think Tae Bong blamed himself for putting Dal Ja into such a position partially because of the sock, and he had to "lie"? So that's why Tae Bong won't be returning to Dal Ja's? Maybe it has more to do w/ Hee-Yun.

Hehhhhee...Dal Ja gets to return to her position...but it looks like Boss Kang gets to go w/ her? She's also an MD?? Still Dal Ja's boss!!!

Grandma really knows who it is now! The aftershave (?) was the giveaway...one smart Grandma. And I think whoever mentioned that the first to likely be against the Dal Ja-Tae Bong relationship could be her.

Seo Yeong's Ji Hee makes her appearance in the episode!

Is Hee-Yun undergoing surgery? Apparently, she is.

Titanic!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...starting from the moment Tae Bong returns to Dal Ja's apt till after the ointment scene

Did...UKJ tell Seon-joo about TB??

I'm so happy that most of our assumptions about today's episode were wrong =)

But tomorrow's episode seems so sad?? The picture at the end of today's episode...And we'll learn about Tae Bong and Hee-Yun's history.

I can't believe it...UKJ had to go read those manga [was it Candy Candy, the manga?] so he'd understand DJ (from the previews) or how to pursue her?

Another TB-DJ hug...but is she struggling him???

--------------

Preview for EP 12 is up at the KBS website:

12회 :: 우리에게 낭만이 아름다운 이유

강태봉을 미행한 달자는 그의 곁에 어리고 청순한 여자가 함께 있는 것을 발견하고 충격 받는다. 회사에서는 신인 쇼호스트가 통통 튀는 매력을 과시하며 위선주의 영역을 위태롭게 만든다. 20대 여자들에게 밀려 위기감을 느끼는 두 여자, 과연 이대로 물러서고 말 것인가!

한편, 태봉은 달자에게 로펌을 그만두게 된 사연을 밝히는데…!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/preview/preview.html (go there to watch the preview clip)

i'm so ecstatic! for the 1st time in my life, i managed to watch a kdrama episode 'live'

wow! what an experience! nothing beats real-time except if it came along with subs of course! haha!

Did...UKJ tell Seon-joo about TB??

apparently he did (ie UKJ told SJ that TB was staying at DJ's house)! and did he want SJ to have a talk with DJ about that?

when SJ did have that talk with DJ, i think DJ might have asked her how would one know if we're in love or something and SJ mentions 3 things

- (i dunno korean so i'm just guessing here) heart thumping, missing the person but i didn't get the 3rd one

anyone caught that 3rd thing?

this same thing was mentioned when the scene cutover to TB in the hospital with Hee-Yeon so i really gotta know what that is!!!!

what did TB say to grandma midway thru DJ's punishment? grandma asked them to get married right?

but what else did grandma say before she left?

what was going thru DJ's mind when she went into UKJ's car? gosh! that made me tear *sniff sniff*

TB spent all his time in the hospital with Hee Yeon and when he finally had time to pick DJ up to send her home.....this had to happen! *sigh*

But tomorrow's episode seems so sad??

is there a death in TB's family? that may have contributed to that hug at the end of the preview for tomorrow?!

was she consoling him or did she finally realize what he means to her?

from the index page of the official hp...picture from the end of today's episode (not the complete full picture, the sides got cut off):

yah! so DJ's red ribbon has roped in TB all to herself and TB & DJ are holding the ends of it

although DJ seems to be nestled in with UJK, her face is not one of peace & satisfaction, on the contrary she looks tired and uneasy there?!

i can't see it very clearly but is that a butterfly ribbon when the red string is tied to their fingers?

is that the ring finger or the pinkie? any significance in any of this?

i think there's a death in TB's family? that may have contributed to that hug at the end of the preview for tomorrow?!

Wasn't the "death" we saw in the preview of Hee-yun's parents?

Here's an uploaded link for EP 12 Preview clip: http://www.sendspace.com/file/df58j3

Not to mention that Dal Ja's holding the hand with the string dear to her?

Wasn't the "death" we saw in the preview of Hee-yun's parents?

oh!! so i was mistaken, the screen was not very clear with all the credits running and it was over in split seconds and....i realise i can't do without the rewind button!

thanks for clearing it up for me!

it just occured to me, i'd better take my toilet break b4 the show starts next time!

i'm so used to the 3-4 breaks we get over here in my country for a 1-hour episode haha!

preview for ep 12

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_dalja/prev12_m.asf

oh! thank you! thank you! thank you!

yes! on second look, she does seem to be fighting him in the hug at the end!

what was his line there?

Hmm... I dunno but there is a folk story about how an old man ties a red string connecting two people together and they are soulmates. It's inevitable that the two will get together.... cos they are linked to one another (Just a theory!)

Guest summer0323

Another TB-DJ hug...but is she struggling him???

This was what I saw too...

is there a death in TB's family? that may have contributed to that hug at the end of the preview for tomorrow?!

If not wrong TB is selling DJ about his past...how he caused the girl's parents death.

for those interested in learning about "Candy Candy": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Candy

The connection I'm referring to was that there was always a guy who's in disguise who helps out "Candy Candy" (and it wasn't till much later that his identity was revealed) and of course there was "Candy Candy's" 'prince'?? I can't recall much (only did so much research 2-3 yrs ago when I was watching the TW drama Godfather in Pink, as the title referenced to "Candy Candy").

This was what I saw too...

If not wrong TB is telling DJ about his past...how he caused the girl's parents death.

oh yah! that reminded me....in today's episode, DJ was turning green about Hee-Yeon right?

even when she was sulking in bed suffering from the whacking,

she had the presence of mind to question TB about HY......hehe!

it's nice to know that after DJ has been so open about her life with TB (he knows all that she goes thru),

he is now finally going to share some things from his life with her!

Guest n5y17cgirl

--------------

Preview for EP 12 is up at the KBS website:

12회 :: 우리에게 낭만이 아름다운 이유

강태봉을 미행한 달자는 그의 곁에 어리고 청순한 여자가 함께 있는 것을 발견하고 충격 받는다. 회사에서는 신인 쇼호스트가 통통 튀는 매력을 과시하며 위선주의 영역을 위태롭게 만든다. 20대 여자들에게 밀려 위기감을 느끼는 두 여자, 과연 이대로 물러서고 말 것인가!

한편, 태봉은 달자에게 로펌을 그만두게 된 사연을 밝히는데…!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/preview/preview.html (go there to watch the preview clip)

sorry, don't have much time this morning (running late for work :sweatingbullets: ), but...

just wanted to translate at least the title for tomorrow's ep:

EPISODE 12: The reason why our romance is beautiful

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but y'all are making me very curious! :blush:

just finished watching ep11.. WOW... im soo happy that it wasnt at all SAD!!! ok maybe just the last part...

aaahhh when TaeBong was healing DalJa, it was sooo sweet! another TB-DJ moment fave. and when he rescued DalJa from getting beaten more by grandma.. i was acutally hoping that TB barges in and save DJ from the beating and he did! i also hoped that TB brings medicine to DJ and he did.. i just love it! the new girl is on this episode, it was kinda funny that she's so talkative on the show that SunJoo can't butt in..

it appears that everyone is sad in the ending.. i felt sad too.. DJ and TB had that major eye contact like they understand each other... and they know they like each other but they're not really talking about it. DJ had the saaadddd look, coz she wants to be with TB but for some reason can't be?? I REALLY FEEL ULTIMATELY SAD FOR DALJA AND TAEBONG!!!

grandma is soo smart with the shaving cream! she immediately knew it was TB! and the investigation part was also funny. DJ was expecting it was TB and she was tidying up herself only to find out it was halmoni. these are obvious signs that DJ really likes TB. i mean, if a girl fixes herself up just to look nice in front of a guy.. isnt that fondness?? and the wedding yes! lol.. grandma requires a wedding. i thought it was cool that her grandma just laughed it off while leaving dalja's apartment.. she was saying something about spare tire i think..

and sunjoo's indications of LOVE!!!..i didnt quite understand what she said, but first indication was if your heart feels happy because of HIM. i think DJ has confirmed her feelings for TB that's why she had that look on the end part of today's episode.. im just cant wait for her to actually show it!

cant wait for tomorrow's episode.. from the previews, it looks like how HeeYon's parents died will finally be revealed. but i thought i saw TaeBong in uniform?? or was it a suit?? and another hug scene.. was DalJa fighting back? i thought she was patting TaeBong's back. and DalJa continued to allow TB to sleep in her apartment right? coz she gave him keys. aaah cant wait cant wait! i just hope tomorrow wont be a SAD SAD episode either.. :)

wait a minute... what was the ep title of today's episode??? i didnt catch any translation in this thread, or maybe i might have overlooked it?? creidesca if you know, you can just edit my post thanks!

Guest arielcc

for those interested in learning about "Candy Candy": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Candy

The connection I'm referring to was that there was always a guy who's in disguise who helps out "Candy Candy" (and it wasn't till much later that his identity was revealed) and of course there was "Candy Candy's" 'prince'?? I can't recall much (only did so much research 2-3 yrs ago when I was watching the TW drama Godfather in Pink, as the title referenced to "Candy Candy").

Candy candy use to be one of my favourite cartoon :blush: . Forgot some details but generally the story traces Candy Candy's life from childhood till working life. She grew up in an orphanage, very free spirited and often stand up for injustice. Yes, in later part of the story she was adopted by this rich mysterious guy who turned out to be someone that she knows. But i'm only into episode 5, so can't draw any parallel though.. But the sad part of the manga was that candy candy lost her first love Anthony (is this the 'prince' that u mean?) through a horse ride accident (that was originally meant for her). The second man she loved, Tristan was a suave, cool & rebellious sort, who would break all rules in the boarding school. It was so romantic between them that it got me hooked.. :blush: He was rich but ran away to become an actor. But in the end choose to marry another girl out of guilt because she became paralysed while trying to save him :tears: . The ending was Candy Candy finally finding out who really adopted her, and that this person was with her thru her adventures all the time.. open ending.. hint a little of possible romance.. Hmm i wonder what is the connecting point w UKJ.. :unsure: But it sure reminds me of TB..

Btw DJ hairstlye does resemble Candy Candy minus the ribbons and the bangs! :P

Archived