[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

^ Min Ki´s expresions are great... :wub:

The second man she loved, Tristan was a suave, cool & rebellious sort, who would break all rules in the boarding school. It was so romantic between them that it got me hooked.. blush.gif He was rich but ran away to become an actor. But in the end choose to marry another girl out of guilt because she became paralysed while trying to save him

:o so sad... yeah, it reminds of TB

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .Cherry.

ty fashionista for the caps cant wait for episode 11!!!!

look at TB's adams apple!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: DIES kekeke

Thank you Fashionista for the caps as well! :D

And same here!! I am all caught up and have watched till episode 10. I can't WAIT to watch ep. 11 today!! *WHOOHOO!!* It looks so good..and ahhh, TB's mysteriousness is a killer! *such a cutie!* I wonder whats gunna happen between all 3 of them too... *da da daaaa* ^_^

Guest lotteworld

Yeh! I watched live today too!! Too bad didn't catch the whole episode because of *s c h o o L* --->how sad :( onlY watched until TaeBong helped Dalja to put on those medicine thingy on her legs ...OOoohhh I was like screaming at that part... that is soooo sweet* Loveee the scene where TaeBong stoped Dalja's grandma from wracking her... but grandma is like smiling when she got down from the apt. I was thinking when grandma got into Dalja's apt, she won't wrack her but instead supporting Dalja to live with TaeBong... Anyway... download the episode in flashget... can't wait to watch it now~~* :)

Also (loveee the scene...where), when

doorbell [Dalja apt]

DJ: Fixed her hair, thinking it should be TaeBong.. "........KTB "

Grandma: Lookkk so serious walk in and said "sorry to say I am not Spare Tire.."

DJ: Looking scare (coz of grandma) & upset (not TaeBong..)

Thkx. Creidesca for the panel!! Woww.. I see a red string around DJ and TB....... :) --- Seem good to me!! I hope is not too much of the sad Flashback of TaeBong's Past!! Because I want to seeeee their "Present & Future" LoL~ .... .... :)

OMG... MinKi is soooooo *CUTE* ...!! [thanks for the cap! fashionista]!! ---- Didn't he changed his hairstyle now!!! it lookssss much better compare with Ep1

dalja1102fr8.jpg

Ahhhh... Finally finished watching Ep11 ..!! love the ending... although everyone is Sad** but I like how the preview ended with TB and DJ is hugging~~* Wow... and TB with suit~ wow... Absoulatly :) :) :) ...!! Prob. we will be seeing some *flashback* tomorrow!!~* Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Can't wait** must wake up early tomr!!!

translation of EP 12 preview summary, courtesy of purpletiger86

Episode 12: The Reason Why Romance is Wonderful to Us

While spying on Kang Tae Bong, Dal Jah gets shocked after seeing that there is a young and innocent looking woman next to him. There's a new show host at the company that has been showing off her great charms making Wee Sun Joo's position in danger. Both Dal Jah and Sun Joo can feel that they are in a critical situation because of those women in their 20's. Will they be able to hold onto their positions or step down from it! Meanwhile, Tae Bong tells Dal Jah the story of why he quit his job at the law firm.

hmm...according to this mydaily article: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20070...CE%B1%E2+%7B%7D

AGB Nielson reports Goong S to have a nationwide rating of 7.6%, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 18.9%, and Dal Ja's Spring 18.4%

Goong S' ratings continue to decline.

I think we'll have to wait for an hr or so to learn of the TNS Media ratings.

Merged posts:

creidesca's:

TNS Media ratings for Dal Ja's Spring:

Nationwide: 4. 수목드라마<달자의봄> KBS2 18.8

Seoul: 4. 수목드라마<달자의봄> KBS2 18.7

lotteworld's:

thkx Creidesca~*

and a little add-on, although not a fan of Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

Nationwide: 드라마스페셜<외과의사봉달희> 21.7

Seoul: 드라마스페셜<외과의사봉달희> 22.0

GoongS is not even in the top 20...

here's the full illustration at the end of today's episode:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3558/da...070207hdpz9.jpg

want to make sure...this is 'Candy, Candy' right?

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4079/da...070207hdhd9.jpg

Yes, these are Candy Candy manga ^__^ I can't believe it.

The one in blue is suposed to be "TB". I can't remember the name of the character in the manga.

articles concerning today's episode:

`달자의 봄` 김영옥 실감나는 탐정 포스 선보여

2007020810315159993_103151_0.jpg

[TV리포트] 탐정 김영옥? 중년 연기자 김영옥가 콜롬보 뺨치는 탐정 포스를 선보였다. KBS2 `달자의 봄` 7일 방송에서다.

극중 태봉(이민기)과 동거하게 된 달자(채림)는 불시에 할머니(김영옥)와 어머니(이경진)방문을 받았다. 이에 문을 열기 전 허겁지겁 남자의 흔적을 숨겼고 태봉역시 몸을 감췄다.

노회한 할머니의 동물적인 직감은 이내 빛을 발했다. 화장실에 들른 할머니. 서스펜스를 자아내는 배경음악이 빠른 템포로 깔리는 가운데 욕실에서 남자용화장품이 발견됐다. 이어 할머니는 천재 탐정의 `포스`를 풍기며 집안을 구석구석 돌아다녔다. 평소와 다른 `단서`를 찾기 위해 눈을 반짝 빛냈다. `추적60분`배경음악까지 등장하며 긴장감은 더욱 극대화됐다.

할머니는 "너 언제부터 방에 청소를 깨끗이 했냐"며 날카로운 질문을 던졌다. 이에 적당히 얼버무리는 달자. 이때 빼어난 추리력을 발휘한 할머니는 예리한 표정으로 베란다를 주시했다. 베란다 화분 뒤에 태봉이 숨어있었다. 창문너머로 베란다를 살피는 할머니는 다행히 다시 거실 쪽으로 발을 옮겼다. 달자와 태봉이 안도의 한숨을 쉬는 찰나였다. 갑자기 뒤돌아선 할머니가 무서운 기세로 베란다 문을 열어 젖혔다. 할머니의 눈에 빨래 건조대아래 떨어진 남자양말이 들어왔다.

무서운 날벼락이 예상됐지만 할머니는 아무 말 없이 달자 어머니와 함께 “그만 가보겠다”며 자리를 떴다. 손녀를 향한 깊은 사랑과 배려를 엿볼 수 있었던 장면으로 재미와 함께 뭉클함을 자아냈다.

특히 탐정드라마의 주인공처럼 눈빛을 날카롭게 빛내며 단서를 찾아다니는 김영옥의 능청탐정연기가 서스펜스 높은 배경음악과 조화되어 빛을 발했던 대목이었다. 시청자들 역시 달자 할머니의 개성을 재미있게 빚어내고 있는 김영옥에 대해 호응을 아끼지 않고 있는 분위기다. 달자 할머니 김영옥의 활약이 계속 기대된다.

(사진=방송화면중)[하수나 기자 mongz11@naver.com]

'가이드 & 리뷰' 방송전문 인터넷 미디어 'TV리포트' 제보 및 보도자료 bookdaily.co.kr <저작권자 ⓒ 파이미디어 TV리포트>

----------

'달자의 봄', 달자 엄마-태봉 아빠 무슨사이?

2007020810105552894_101157_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] KBS 2TV 수목드라마 `달자의 봄`에서 사랑의 줄다리기를 하고있는 오달자(채림 분)와 강태봉(이민기 분)의 로맨스 외에 두 사람 부모님 사이의 로맨스가 등장해 시청자들의 궁금증을 증폭시키고 있다.

지난주 방송에서 강태봉의 아버지 강순홍(길용우)은 강태봉을 집에 들어오라고 설득하기 위해 강태봉이 일하는 식당에 갔다. 그 식당에서 강태봉과 이야기를 나누던 태봉 아버지는 식당 주인이자 오달자의 어머니인 정정애(이경진 분)와 마주친다. 그런데 태봉의 아버지와 달자의 어머니가 마주치자 마자 서로 놀라며 황급히 돌아서 과거에 둘 사이에 뭔가가 있었다는 암시를 했다.

7일 방송에서 태봉의 아버지는 식당 문을 닫는 달자의 어머니를 기다리고 있다 문을 나서는 달자의 어머니에게 다가가 "정애 맞지? 여전히 예쁘구나"라고 말을 건넨다. 그 찰나 달자의 할머니가 등장해 두 사람의 만남은 식당 주인과 손님이 되고 만다.

이후 달자 어머니와 태봉 아버지는 각자의 집에서 고민에 잠기게 된고, 이 장면을 본 시청자들은 "달자가 태봉이 아버지의 딸이 아니냐"며 의문을 제기하고 나섰다. 두 사람의 사랑이 이루어지려는 순간 배 다른 남매라는 사실이 밝혀지는 것이 아니냐는 것.

이에 다른 팬들은 "달자의 친할머니가 있는데 그럴리가 있냐", "아니다. 달자 어머니와 태봉이 아버지는 예전에 교제하던 관계일 뿐이다"며 반박했다. 달자와 태봉의 사랑이 이루어지는것을 전폭 지지하는 팬들은 두 사람이 태생의 비밀로 사랑을 포기해야 하는 사태가 일어날까 걱정을 하고 있다.

극중 강태봉의 아버지는 아내와 함께 살고 있으며, 달자의 어머니는 남편 없이 시어머니를 모시고 사는 것으로 나온다. 달자가 강태봉과의 관계를 고민하고 있는 사이 시청자들은 쉴새없이 달자 어머니와 태봉 아버지의 관계에 대해 퍼즐을 맞추고 있다.

[7일 방송에서 마주친 달자 어머니와 태봉 아버지. 사진 = KBS 화면캡처]

(임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr)

------------

‘달자의 봄’ 감동백배 명대사 “그 사람 때문에 지독하게 외로워지기도 해? 그럼 시작된거야”

20070208091234337e7_094028_0.jpg

흥미있는 스토리와 영상으로 시청자를 사로잡은 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘달자의 봄’(극본 강은경/연출 이재상)이 또 하나의 명대사를 탄생시켰다.

7일 방송에서 달자(채림 분)과 선주(이혜영 분)가 ‘사랑’에 대해 이야기하는 장면.

연애젬병인 달자와 남자를 너무도 잘 아는 여자 선주. 30대 노처녀인 그들에게 사랑은 어렵기만 하다.

달자는 계약연애로 만난 6살 연하남 태봉(이민기 분)에 대해 미묘한 감정을 느끼기 시작하면서 혼란에 빠졌다. 회사 동료인 선주에게 “사랑이 시작됐는지 어떻게 아느냐”고 물었다.

이에 선주의 대답이 누구나 공감할만한 사랑에 관한 명언이었다.

“그 사람 때문에 가슴이 벅차고 행복해? 그 사람 때문에 마음이 아프고 저려? 그 사람 때문에 지독하게 외로워지기도 해? 그럼 시작된 거야.”

이 장면을 본 시청자들은 게시판에 “가슴에 와 닿는 말이었다”, “감동적인 명대사” 등 찬사를 보냈다.

이혜영은 2005년 SBS ‘마지막 춤은 나와 함께’ 이후 2년 만에 드라마에 복귀해 좋은 연기를 선보이며 시청자들로부터 호평을 받고 있다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

Guest wls2948

Wow, episode 11 is fantastic! So sad...

Da Ja is going to follow her head and go with Ki Joong....

Wish I can understand Korean really really wanted to understand what Dal ja was thinking in the end....why she chose to go with

Ki Jong

Archived