[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

just finished watching today's episode!.. and im so happy it wasnt sad at all... i didnt get to watch the first 20 min of the show so im a bit disappointed..

episode got lots of great scenes

bus scene: waah i was literally screaming, at least TaeBong was able to open up to DalJa, and DalJa also openly discussed KiJeong with TaeBong, i just loved how both of them were in the backseat and TaeBong's arms were around DalJa the whole time they were talking... and the bus. it's like fate that everyone preferred to take another bus and leave DalJa and TaeBong alone.. IT WAS REALLY THEIR MOMENT!!!

hug scene: SeDo and SunJoo hugs.. and my heart raced because of that as well.. the backhug was rather sweet then they switched to really hugging each other. im so happy they resolved their misunderstanding once and for all..

and another hug scene: DalJa thought that she was imagining TaeBong again.. (and may i add, imagining means yearnig for TaeBong's presence?) DalJa gave TaeBong keys to her house, then TaeBong hugged her REAL TIGHT!! i was screaming at this part too!! it's so nice to see both of them happy and in love. DalJa did try to struggle because she was shy i think, and TaeBong hugged her too tight :) but yet she was happy and TaeBong was too.

hospital scene: i was kinda touched at what DalJa did to HeeYon.. she visited her, and gave her fruits.. when TaeBong saw DalJa with HeeYon, he was also impressed. oh his smile.. to die for. because of what DalJa did, TaeBong was even more in love with her. resulting to the hug scene!

exposed: when JiHee put on one of SunJoo's outfit (i think) then all the buttons just snapped out. that was funny and i felt a tinge of victory for SunJoo. because of that, she was able to do all the talking and everyone was impressed. i was kinda irritated with the girl coz she even teased SunJoo coz she was all size..

2 girls and shades: this was funny, it's like DalJa is always in demand. people always look for her. and im a bit unsure with TaeBong's mom, i hope she doesnt do anything harsh to DalJa. let's just see on ep13 :)

im a bit appaled by KiJeong, what's up with him and Candy Candy.. he's cant stay put in his seat and keeps calling his secretary just to ask about the manga garrr!!!!

panel: it's just DalJa and TaeBong, just like how it was only them in the bus.. :) although there was a heart shaped brick separating them. maybe they will undergo some barrier (TaeBong's mom maybe?) and would still be difficult to be together. BUT AT LEAST THERE'S LOVE!!!

i hope someone could narrate the first 20min? even a brief summary? how did DalJa meet HeeYon? what was her first reaction? :) and also something about the death? didnt get much of that :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

thanks cafeaulait for clearing that up. now i get it. korean dialogue can a bit vague sometimes to me, some lines aren't exactly in the same in english. it can be have a different meaning than in original korean. hehhehe :) wow u guys watched it live. i hope it will be up in CB soon so that i can watch it. im so excited!!! sounds like a good episode i hope things will go on the right track for TB and DJ ^^

Guest lotteworld

just finished watching today's episode!.. and im so happy it wasnt sad at all... i didnt get to watch the first 20 min of the show so im a bit disappointed..

i hope someone could narrate the first 20min? even a brief summary? how did DalJa meet HeeYon? what was her first reaction? :) and also something about the death? didnt get much of that :)

Ovette

The first 20 minute, I don't think is really that important, I do think the most important and the most touching scene is the one where they were sitting inside the bus and TB begin to talk about his past. But i don't think is a huge surprise for me, I guess prob. most of the ppl can guess what's TB past was........ :)

But anyway, the first 20 minute is basically,

1. TB saw DJ went into UKJ's car and TB saw them left. DJ and UKJ had dinner. Somehow they talk alot, but I don't quite understand... However, they didn't seem like at that "happy" when they are talking UKJ offer a ride to DJ, but somehow she refused... :) UKJ kinda of looks sad... :( But I am so happy!! haha

2. DJ took the bus... and while she is on her wayyyyyyy home... she saw TB's back ("What a coincidence" , I guess Korea is pretty small), Anyway, DJ saw TB went into the hospital... and DJ immediately stop the bus driver, and then she slipped and fell on the ground (because the bus made a quick stop!) And all the people in the bus are looking at her... but she kinda of pretend nothing has happened... haha!! And she stood back up~ :), But after she got off the bus, she felt hurt (her leg... LoL)

3. Anyway, she went into the hospital, looking for TB... and she finally saw him walking into the doctor office, and later, DJ saw TB went into YeeHoon ward room talking... and DJ is like peeking inside... (this part is really funny.... PLUS with the "inspector song in the background!!" haha) you should take a look............. Anyway.. FInally YeeHOon noticed there is a "woman" peeking inside the room... (who is obv. DJ) ...........then TB ask Yeehoon what's wrong... then YeeHOon told him there is a woman peeking outside.....

4. So TB went out... at first, he didn't see it was DJ, (TB went back in).. because DJ is hiding beside this old lady who is sitting on the wheel chair... and that old lady is like staring at her............ Ooohh that part is just so funny... then when DJ finally got up and said "O Mo Nim, wish you are healthy" then when she tries to walk off... TB went out from the room AGAIn .. and finallY saw the one who is peeking outside the door is DJ.... How sweet.... :) :)

5. They went out to the hospital lobby for a talk and DJ ask is that YeeHoon who is in the wardbed.....(not quite unstand their conversation here) but somehow they got into a ***Little*** arguement.... then ended there....

---- There are some scene about Sujoo.... then the scene where the three women talking in the washroom is so freaking funny!!! hahha

6. DJ went back home... and dreaming she would saw TB waiting for her at that apt. brick column...(the place where TB usually wait for DJ at night...) then when DJ went back to her apt................ when she open the washroom door... she thought TB is inside... but really is not................

7. DJ felt sad, she went to her mom's store... and yell, "Mom is me... " then all of the sudden, TB step into the store... and DJ ask him why he is here.... then DJ mom came out... somehow, TB said he is working here.... and mom is like asking Oh~ DJ you don't know that......... (not really sure of their conversation...)

8. Then they went into mom's house to have fruit with Grandma, DJ's mom, and DJ.... Grandma seems happy here.......... :)

9. ......... and HERE comes the Bus Scene... where TB revealed his past...........

---- I think this is the first 20minutes.... :)

---- Have you seen the part where the three women (SuJoon, DJ, DJ's best friend) talking in the washroom.... That is really hilerious!! haha, I was like crossing my finger that no one is outside .... but that Fat-boss is outside ... and heard what they said!! hahhaha

---- Seem like DJ's Spring had a lot to do with conversation in the washroom... Bus stop.... inside the bus..... and outside of DJ's apt!! :)

---- Sorry, for anything that is missed here... I am not infront of my computer now.... just did a quick type+memorize at schooL..... :)

Don't you think it's not just a "heart brick wall"? But rather a "glass heart brick wall" You can actually see through the wall to the other side...their love is still fragile as well? Does the heart also look like it's stemming from Tae Bong's side? The ends of his jacket seems to be the "root"/"base" of the heart. But at the same time, the heart is supporting Dal Ja (as it looks like she's leaning on it).

Now, what about the present box on Dal Ja's side? Birthday present?? It is his B-day (Valentine's) next week.

wow kewl lotteworld for the summary i appreciate it much! il just wait for the nonCB link so that i can see the parts ive missed :)

yah ive noticed the settings are seldom changed.. and the washroom is one of the places every episode has, and conversations are always funny or something important. :)

creidesca i noticed the heart was rooting from TaeBong too.. but i interpret it as TaeBong love DalJa more than the other way around? as for the present? something precious to DalJa and she's gonna give it to TaeBong?? cant seem to get the today's panel clearly.. anyway at least it's JUST DalJa and TaeBong :) lol

Guest dramaok

so it was revealed today exactly why taebong left the lawfirm... ?

i haven't watched it but i read that's what happened on the korean discussion board.

as we were suspecting, it was because

taebong was asked to liquidate a faltering business, which was ran by heeyeon's parents. the parent committed suicide, but when they were dying, a warm lunchbox was delivered to taebong's office w/ the note:

사람은 따뜻한 밥을 먹어야 합니다.

그래야 따뜻한 사람이 되어야 한다

a person must eat warm rice (food).

in order for the person to become warm too.

Guest kodoque

I feel really really stupid for not watching this earlier. darn.

I just started watching it on KBS.. Episode3.. XD

I soo love Chae Lim in this series.. I dont know why but I can somehow relate to her character.. ^^

-Pao

Pao...I'm the opposite of you..well..just the feeling really really stupid part.

i feel really really stupid for starting to watch this!!

I downloaded every single episode since the first time it aired. But I havent watch any of it until today -- out of all days.

I watched the first episode with subs just now.

Why?

Because I just KNEW that I'd get obsessed with it!!!

This show is toooooooooo good. Everyone's good. I love it. I just hope it wont dissapoint me near the end like with what's up fox. huhuhu.

argh... I miss being obsessed with a drama. The last time was with My Girl and Goong.

PS: This thread is soo cool. I love the first page!!!

Guest dramaok

uhm.. does anyone here know the name of the guy.. taebong's friend who owns(?) the clothing store?

-Pao

daljauh6.jpg

his name is kim jae wook [김재욱]. (not the comedian. just same name).

he was a model for a mobile cf. (left pic). his character name is 'choon-ho' on 'dalja's spring'.

pic src: mydaily.co.kr

20070201112215198031672.jpg

kim jae-wook.

born: 1983.

model.

cu_kjw_01.jpg

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=42767

Guest lotteworld

Ovette No probl.! But I think I am missing some point on SuJoo... because I was like running to the kitchen in case I won't miss any part of TB and DJ!~ LoL heehee....

Thkx for the Panel Fashionista!! :)

Now, what about the present box on Dal Ja's side? Birthday present?? It is his B-day (Valentine's) next week.

Oooohhhh I ALMOST forgot next weeK is TaeBong's Birthday PLUS Valentine's!!! Ooohhh THkx Creidesca for reminding... I really think that present is for TB's birthday... but how can DJ know when is TB's b-day!!?? Seee the ribbon... it has Heartsss on it.... Awwwwww............. Can't waiti for next weeK!!!

argh... I miss being obsessed with a drama. The last time was with My Girl and Goong.

Oh yeh! My last time that I am soooo obsessed with K-drama is when they had Goong... I woke up sooooo early to watch Live... however, a Bitttt disappointed at the end though... MY girL.... OMG.. I watched like a million times... a bit late to start watching this one... I was start watching when they aired near the end... :( BUT both are Great K-Drama!!! :)

actually i never knew Candy Candy before this & i dunno korean too so it's just a guess.

candy candy is Japanese anime. You can probably find it online somewhere. It's great until you hit the end. Then you just wanna spaz at the writer. After all these years, I'm still upset :P

hi there everyone i'm from the philippines and i'm currently watching dalja's spring on kbs world... it's only on its 3rd episode though.... and i can say that the storyline is so good... and because of this i already like lee min ki... he's acting is great.. everytime he talks wow he so handsome... i really like him... and i'm very excited to watch what will happen to dalja and tae bong...

dalja's spring is shown here in the philippines every wed and thurs at 9:00 pm... the chemistry of chae rim and lee min ki is great too... hope i can download the upcoming episodes... and i wish to know more about lee min ki...

Guest simply_dream

i think that THOSE PORTRAITS are so unique! i noticed them too very often when they are in the company, it makes the whole atmosphere seem really sophisticated XP i wonder if the person that drew those portraits is the one who draws the panel, most likely it is... =P

the new panel look SOOOO nice =D i love it haha, it seems to be showing tho altho dalja and taeboong likes each other, there seems to be this wall between them, WELL i hope they'd overcome it soon =D

Guest n5y17cgirl

Pao...I'm the opposite of you..well..just the feeling really really stupid part.

i feel really really stupid for starting to watch this!!

I downloaded every single episode since the first time it aired. But I havent watch any of it until today -- out of all days.

I watched the first episode with subs just now.

Why?

Because I just KNEW that I'd get obsessed with it!!!

This show is toooooooooo good. Everyone's good. I love it. I just hope it wont dissapoint me near the end like with what's up fox. huhuhu.

PS: This thread is soo cool. I love the first page!!!

hahaha... ditto!

o.k. well not the stupid part, but I was just telling creidesca (she was the one that personally recommended I watch this drama the first week it aired) "why'd you get me hooked on this drama??!!" of course, I was joking. :P

Goong was also very obssessively good. :)

Anyhow, I say, it's never too late to start watching!

can't wait to watch today's ep. I couldn't help myself and went ahead and read all your spoilers. :blush:

I'll try to take a look tonight at some of those articles creidesca posted yesterday and translate/summarize for y'all... unless someone else can get to them first! ;)

Guest lotteworld

TNS Rating Feb. 09, 2007

Dalja's Spring

nationwide: 6. 수목드라마<달자의봄> KBS2 19.8

Seoul: 6. 수목드라마<달자의봄> KBS2 19.3

Surgeon Bong

nationwide: 2. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 23.8

Seoul: 1. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 24.1

Creidesca: feel free to edit my post if you have new rating to post on... :)

Archived