[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cafeaulait

i should be replying to all those insights..but funny ehh, I found your comment on Min Ki funny :lol:

Big eyes, big mouth. "All the better to see and eat you with, Little Red Riding Hood..." :rolleyes:

On the Come to Play episode Lee Min-Gi went on recently, the host kept teasing him for looking at him so intently. :lol:

Big eyes, big mouth. "All the better to see and eat you with, Little Red Riding Hood..." :rolleyes:

On the Come to Play episode Lee Min-Gi went on recently, the host kept teasing him for looking at him so intently. :lol:

But Min Ki would stop talking when the host looked away (Min Ki was directing his talk/answers to the host afterall)...Isn't that the polite thing to do? His parents seems to have brought him up very properly...he's always profusedly bowing, thanking whenever he comes on a show as compared to the other guests. Not many of his age, who do come on the shows, act like that.

An article from KBS DMZ on what will be happening in tomorrow's episode???

<달자의 봄> 신세도의 라이벌이 엄기중?

이번 주 방송 될 <달자의 봄> 11회에서는 분위기 메이커 신세도(공형진 분)와 엄기중(이현우 분)의 한판 신경전이 펼쳐질 예정이다.

선주와 기중이 자주 마주하며 무언가 깊은 얘기를 나누는 것을 목격하게 되는 세도는 급기야 기중을 강력한 연적으로 받아들여 정면승부를하게 된다는 설정 .

abcdefgvn0.jpg

△ 위선주(이혜영 분)에게 도움을 청하는 엄기중(이현우 분)

한편, 다시 MD팀으로 복귀하게 된 달자는 다시 가가멜 팀장과의 만남이 기다리고 있고, 태봉이 며칠 동안 행적이 묘연하게 사라지게 돼 도무지 ‘봄날’이 올 것 같지만은 않은데...

실타래처럼 얽힌 이들의 인연은 어떤 결실을 맺게 될 것인지 시청자들의 관심이 집중되는 가운데, 변함없이 기발한 패러디와 웃음으로 안방극장을 찾아갈 <달자의 봄> 11회는 오는 7일 밤 9시 55분 KBS 2TV를 통해 만날 수 있다 .

2007. 02. 06

글 / 사진 : KBS인터넷 문민석

Guest wls2948

On the Come to Play episode Lee Min-Gi went on recently, the host kept teasing him for looking at him so intently

Really? Ha ha!! So it was his big eyes after all....

Really? Ha ha!! So it was his big eyes after all....

I don't think it has to do w/ the size of his eyes...if you watch the episode, Min Ki's body position was directed towards the host, should a question have come from either of them, so he'd be directing his answers towards them. Isn't that the polite thing to do, to look directly at the person who asked you a question? And during his answer, one of the hosts turned away for just a bit, so Min Ki stopped, and only continued when the host looked back. I think the host got teased about this.

In my previous post, I mentioned that Min Ki's parents seem to have brought him up very properly...he's always profusedly bowing, thanking, using the proper address whenever he comes on a show as compared to the other guests. Not many of his age, who do come on the shows, act like that.

As for Tae Bong intently "staring" (I wouldn't call it staring) at Dal Ja...remember what Min Ki's Nam Bong Ki had said to little Jung Da Bin in RRLY? That he puts on his sunglasses for fear that people could see right through to his heart just by looking at his eyes?

haha! i agree Lee MinKi seems polite... i noticed it while watching Heroine 6. he constantly bows, and speaks softly. he is really courteous. i was really impressed that he never missed out on any lyrics whenever it's his turn.. looks like he really is smart after all.. what if what we see on TaeBong is the real MinKi.. im really starting to like him. coz i didnt take that much notice of him in IRRLY :)

k2tx0.gif

hot kiss gif ^

by fashionista

In my previous post, I mentioned that Min Ki's parents seem to have brought him up very properly...he's always profusedly bowing, thanking, using the proper address whenever he comes on a show as compared to the other guests. Not many of his age, who do come on the shows, act like that.

You're rigth, not many of his age act like that.

I liked Min Ki from the first moment for this reason. I was really impresioned: in Xman (so cute, polite...), with Eugene in Really Like you (so courteous), Come to play with Kim Hye Soo...

and i agree taebong does stare at dalja.. but i wonder if it's just lee min-gi's big eyes.

He can express more with his eyes than with his words.

As for Tae Bong intently "staring" (I wouldn't call it staring) at Dal Ja...remember what Min Ki's Nam Bong Ki had said to little Jung Da Bin in RRLY? That he puts on his sunglasses for fear that people could see right through to his heart just by looking at his eyes?

oh creidesca, precious memories of IRRLY come flooding back....awgh!

yes eye contact is really important in communication and it opens the doors/windows to observation/learning, reading others' thots and responding to them

my impression of min ki is that he's like a sponge soaking in all kinds of info about the "new" world he's in

cuz i heard that prior to stardom he was not from the city so the culture might have been different somewhat

is it true in korea that proper family upbringing (as what creidesca described above) is not practised prevalently but maybe more so outside the city areas?

maybe because of this, most times i see unnies in the industry like him quite a lot - they see themselves as his leading lady, leading him on....haha!

who can resist a thinking, hardworking, keen-minded, polite and shy young man?

drawing the parallel of min ki to the Tae-Bong role...he makes the character really seem like himself....but then certain aspects is totally not him at all eg.

similarities to TaeBong

- good brains for recording info (min ki's NGs are usually not about his dialogues going wrong, more of props/choking/other actors going awry)

- keen observation skills (min ki is always quietly observing in X-Man!)

- good dress sense (esp his 'trademark' sleeve designs, somehow min ki's sleeves look very unique to me!)

dissimilarities to TaeBong

- being self-assured and direct with his opinions (min ki still seems to lack a little stature to really assert himself at this point but give him time, he's still young)

and mostly he seems shy and doesn't talk much (i ask for allowance to change this comment after i watch the recent Come To Play ok? i was told he really spoke alot there)

- somewhat elite upbringing, somewhat serious & controlled (min ki has a goofy side to him though it may not usually show but i'm sure with who he's comfortable eg. JooJiHoon, they sure goof around alot)

I actually think Min Ki's a fun person inside, altho he may seem somewhat polite and shy on the outside. I might not have seen many of his shows..but he's quite smart and yes, he's quite observative too. In Xman, he's always the quiet one observing from the side, but lil would you know that you'd be surprised at his danghyunnaji attacks. And i think he was onced crowned as the king of that game.haha.. quiet person but with a witty sense of humour, such guys are my cup of tea! :P

hahaha... i just like finished watching epi 1 to 10 in past few days... i always liked chae rim. i think she's real pretty.

i don't really notice lee min ki in the past. but after this show, i seriously think he is cute!!! hahhaha they both looked so compatible!

I think TB's "own dreams and his own definitions of happiness" is Dal Ja.

Or rather what Dal Ja embodies? And not just literally, Dal Ja. As dramaok has mentioned, Dal Ja seems to have clues about life...that by the end of the day she is able to see the situation that had been of conflict to her in a different light, and come out better because of it.

Thanks, creidesca, for clarifying that. I sort of assumed that people wouldn't take it so literally.

QUOTE(javabeans @ Feb 6 2007, 11:28 AM)

I just really cannot agree that Tae Bong would "want to make a success of whatever he does in his career knowing that Dal Ja prefers a man who is financially stable and has a stable career." Eeek! I think that is the more traditional perspective which DJS is doing a very good job so far of subverting, and challenging. This series really isn't the kind that seems to hinge upon self-sacrifice and martyrdom. What I've liked about it, rather, is its emphasis on self-actualization, and self-respect. I firmly believe there's a way for Tae Bong and Dal Ja to love each other without him needing to "provide for" her. There seems to also be a rather energetic debate about whether Tae Bong will/should/needs to return to his previous career as a lawyer... Frankly I'm inclined to agree with Dahee Fanel because I don't necessarily think Tae Bong's life calling was to be a lawyer (he could have just happened to be very good at something he didn't enjoy). But whatever the end result, I sincerely hope it isn't because "they complete each other" or that they need each other in a life-and-death sort of way. That solution smacks of contrivance and is a bit too cheesy for this drama, in my opinion, because what DJS has done so well is taking these very well-known dilemmas (30-year-old spinster, May-December romance, etc) and treat them in a fresh way. Not everything is always melodramatic, and one can be a whole person while still being single. So, I think the ending -- whatever that may be -- has got to come about by both people realizing they're happy and self-sufficient on their own... but they choose to be together because they love each other.

In Dal Ja's universe, I don't think they've set up romantic love as the ultimate endgame. Of course it's one of the goals, but the actual thematic elements really do revolve more around Dal Ja herself, learning to be comfortable and proud in her own self. The realization of her romantic wishes is one aspect of her journey, but I don't think it's the destination.

javabeans, I commend you for putting your opinions so eloquently. But I'm not saying the essence of love is to "complete each other" or "needing each other in a life-and-death sort of way," but rather it is a means by which we grow. NOBODY is born perfect, and no matter what happens, nobody will ever be perfect. So while self-actualization is and should be a goal for everyone, regardless of the marital status, being in love is one of the most effective ways to change or better oneself. And I don't just mean romantic love. Take maternal or paternal love, for example. Unless you become a mother or father, that particular personal human growth that comes with parenthood may not be possible without actually experiencing it. Any relationship, romantic or not, that brings out such intense feelings for each other can serve as opportunity for self-actualization. OF COURSE "one can be a whole person while still single." But at the same time we don't miss something we don't know we lack, either. So, you can see that it is not important whether TB's life calling was or was not being a lawyer. That really is not the focal point.

latest from KBS:

<달자의 봄> 세트장 구석구석 들여다보기

"<달자의 봄> 세트장에 있고! 없고?"

- <달자의 봄>을 보는 또다른 재미! 세트장 탐방기 -

만화 같은 상상과 패러디,

미소가 절로~ 가슴이 콩닥콩닥! 설레게 하는 이야기 전개와 더불어~

독특하고 환상적인 일러스트와 알록달록 멋들어진 촬영장까지!

화제속에 방송되고 있는 <달자의 봄>.

주인공들은 없지만, 그들의 따듯하고 유쾌한 이야기의 흔적이 곳곳에 베여 있는 촬영현장을 구석구석 들여다봤다.

244ajo6.jpg

"때로는 당신옆에 우리가 있다는 것을 기억하라!"

때론 쓰라리게, 때론 포근하게, 때론 유쾌하게

우리 곁에 찾아오는 <달자의 봄>의 '완소남 - 태봉, 기중, 세도'의 이야기가 곧 여러분을 찾아갑니다.

글 / 사진 : KBS인터넷 진영주

Guest cafeaulait

But Min Ki would stop talking when the host looked away (Min Ki was directing his talk/answers to the host afterall)...Isn't that the polite thing to do? His parents seems to have brought him up very properly...he's always profusedly bowing, thanking whenever he comes on a show as compared to the other guests. Not many of his age, who do come on the shows, act like that.

Oh, I wasn't suggesting LMK was doing anything wrong. The intensity with which he looks at people is one of things I like about him. It was just that he seemed so quiet and serious for being on a comedy show that he got teased (but it's the host's job to make fun of everyone). The host actually says LMK is an interesting guy who "has 30,000 things to say," so that's why he keeps nagging LMK to loosen up. I'm pretty sure the host likes LMK, since he's also the host for X-Men, and LMK made everyone laugh on that show.

I don't think LMK is shy, but he seems to tone down in public settings since he's new to the industry and needs to be deferential to his sunbae, and also, as ai* mentioned, he's not from Seoul, so he's still adapting (hope he doesn't become too slick, though, like all the other city guys).

ep10 pics from fashionista

101197qb9.jpg

101198jr2.jpg

101200lk1.jpg

101201bw0.jpg

101204hi7.jpg

101207it9.jpg

101210rz2.jpg

thanks so much fashionista!!

what happened??? who interrupted them??? who r dal ja and tae bong lookin' at???? he could've kissed her!!!!!

Guest Happy_Day

I love watching the relationship between SunJoo and DalJa for some reason. It is so unlike typical Korean dramas! I loove SunJoo's character and how she acts with SaeDo.

Archived