[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

did he use the word love??? if i remember correctly, the chinese sub translated it differently. he told his father that he's found the woman he "like". oh well, two more episodes to go...

You're right. He did say the Korean word for "like" and not "love" when he knelt in front of his dad's hotel room.

(what a touching scene) :)

I think this guy has an 'issue' on using the word "love" lolx kidding!

If TB wants to use the word wisely, then it's good for him. I just hope he'll still be quick and honest to his feelings, which I think we'll see it soon either at the end of ep 21, or 22 (ugh, I'm expecting a cliffhanger~), before DJ really thinks the break-up is final or imagines any other 'silly' fantasies of hers :D

Hm, I think it's really cool, and fair enough, given the thought that she deserves such a wonderful promotion on her career too, if they make DJ to go abroad to US. I mean, her world has been revolved around TB so much these past few episodes, I almost forgot that she got so much potential on her and it'll be nice to get a bright future down her career path also.

After all, her career was her everything before she got to know TB. And being potrayed as such an independent woman, I do want to see her succeed in both career and personal love life ;] not just falling apart... heartbroken and missing her spare tire so much, and being pessimistic, but also being the Dal Ja that she is at the age of 33 with a bright future in front of her (plus, a young, handsome, brilliant lawyer potential-hubby-to-be waiting on her. lol.) :D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamequus

merging posts:

from dreamequus

Anyone please tell me, who is the actress play the role Tae Bong's ex-girlfriend? She is so familiar, look like she was in a horror movie before?

She is Suh Yeong-Hee who played as Kim Min-joo, a best friend of Park Sun-Young in Goodbye to Sadness/ Seulpeumiyeo Annyeong :)

from Rainie

She also used to be in Loveletter...if you've ever watched that.

from JESHMINEE

I THINK THE MOVIE WAS CALLED TEACHER'S GRACE? ->SUNSANGNEEM AE EUNHAE???

i dun see any reason why she can't have everything?

a promising career, a professional 'younger' husband and a fulfilling love life...

yes, i'm a dreamer and i want the PD to know that... :lol:

Guest Bamidele

i dun see any reason why she can't have everything?

a promising career, a professional 'younger' husband and a fulfilling love life...

yes, i'm a dreamer and i want the PD to know that... :lol:

I think most of us would classify as dreamers...I also think that she can have all those things as long as she is willing to work hard for gain and KEEP them!!!!

Do you guys think that TB will stay a lawyer?v I kind of like him as a lawyer, not just because I want to be one but because he looks so suave in that role, but then again I guy that can cook is pretty nice, chefs have their own appeal. As long a he is happy I will be happy. So I guess it is the suit vs the apron,lol!!

Guest xbeybidollx

im so sad that they parted ways but a bit happy coz finally TB put an end to SJ and make her realize that she doesnt love him she only want him...

My ending... would be TB grab DJ then she will a bit resist coz we have to admit she got hurt from TB actions from bein a bit cold in the past... then TB shouts and down on his knees and Shout what DJ always wanted to hear from him " Saranghaeyo" then he puts out the box of the ring and all in Handa co-workers of DJ saw this very touching scene made them cry while watching TB touching proposal to DJ.(just my imagination hehehe)Then DJ was touched by TB on bended knee proposal then started tears fall from her eyes but ooppppsssss.... SJ gets into scene walkin towards them and still wanted to get in between... then finally SD intentionaly put in left leg on the way then she accidentally fell hahahahah!!!! then cried (meaning she didnt succeed hahaha)TB elaborates his feelings for DJ.... Everyone still watching and cryin and smiling how touchin the scene...

At last DJ responded "Fool" then smiles then both embrace eachother then next scene cleaning their own bento restaurant hehehe both happy inlove =)

wow, active imagination....but a good one! it'd be cool if what u said actually happens in ep 21.

hey this is a good ending, me likey!! heheheh i wish they'd do it similar to this. im hoping TB does something than just the i love you is the office though. i'd like an airport chase scene, like DJ imagines that TB would do the things in dramas that they chase after the lead in the airport hoping to catch them. hahah how fun. i just think ep21 might either be a cliffhanger that TB would try to grab DJ or if he is able to.

thank u guys if u liked my OWN IMAGINATION OF ENDING HEHEHE>>> im a my own writer of fanfic but only one i released publicly yeah my imagination is very wild similar to DJ here thats why i luv it so much i can relate to it... I think the similar drama that a guy is havin problem sayin "love u" is "Samshik" from KimSamSoon... and both similar that the guy is younger and kim sun ah is older... remember guys the scene where samsoon actually made samshik say it by force?hahaha the scene in the bed in the last episode hehehe.... I REALLY HOPE TB WILL SAY LUV U IN EP21 BUT I THINK (my own view only)THE WRITERS WILL HANG US IN EP21 IF DJ WILL ACCEPT then somehow last episode would be DJ will think it hard abt TB then realizes that she really loved him so TB still tryin his best to win her back and finally succeded plus they might include that TB pursues a restaurnt business or helped in Dal Jas restaurnt to expand the business =).....ohhh well so much of my imagination of the story.........

Guest Crystallight

Another ending that would be interesting...

He sees dj walking away. And he has time to reflect on his true feelings and everything clicks and he goes to the states to join her. While she is working, he goes to culinary school and they get engaged. Then at the end of her contract, they go back to korea to get married and have many kids....

If they were to do a two years later story, I feel that they should be at least together.

Oh well that's just my thought.

Guest wls2948

My Imagination as to the ending goes like this:

Tae Bong was put in charge of the Handa Shopping Merger and wow...because of Dal Ja, he bought up the company himself (with help from his grandpa)!! Now he has become the boss of the Handa Shopping Merger...Dal Ja did not get to go to US because the new Boss (aka Tae Bong) reverted the directive and now Tae Bong makes decision to lay off some employees and this includes Sae Do and Sun Joo ...and then Dal Ja would be "forced" to marry Tae Bong in order to save her buddies...hee hee hee....

Guest babymarzy07

I think most of us would classify as dreamers...I also think that she can have all those things as long as she is willing to work hard for gain and KEEP them!!!!

Do you guys think that TB will stay a lawyer?v I kind of like him as a lawyer, not just because I want to be one but because he looks so suave in that role, but then again I guy that can cook is pretty nice, chefs have their own appeal. As long a he is happy I will be happy. So I guess it is the suit vs the apron,lol!!

Yeah, count me in. I think she can have all those things too as long as she can balance and work hard to achieve it. :) Hahahah Im weird but i'll actually prefer a chef over a lawyer in real life. I dont know maybe because Im a foodie at heart. Hehehe I just like the persona better i guess. But for TB, stick to what he can be happy with and live with. The battle begins.

thank u guys if u liked my OWN IMAGINATION OF ENDING HEHEHE>>> im a my own writer of fanfic but only one i released publicly yeah my imagination is very wild similar to DJ here thats why i luv it so much i can relate to it... I think the similar drama that a guy is havin problem sayin "love u" is "Samshik" from KimSamSoon... and both similar that the guy is younger and kim sun ah is older... remember guys the scene where samsoon actually made samshik say it by force?hahaha the scene in the bed in the last episode hehehe.... I REALLY HOPE TB WILL SAY LUV U IN EP21 BUT I THINK (my own view only)THE WRITERS WILL HANG US IN EP21 IF DJ WILL ACCEPT then somehow last episode would be DJ will think it hard abt TB then realizes that she really loved him so TB still tryin his best to win her back and finally succeded plus they might include that TB pursues a restaurnt business or helped in Dal Jas restaurnt to expand the business =).....ohhh well so much of my imagination of the story.........

i thought about the similarity to MNKSS Samshik too. my friend pointed it out really. but i now realize its true. yup i remember that scene it was cute and sweet too. yeah i think most likely we will wait to see if DJ will accept it too. lol sounds like a fun fanfic if ever. :)

My Imagination as to the ending goes like this:

Tae Bong was put in charge of the Handa Shopping Merger and wow...because of Dal Ja, he bought up the company himself (with help from his grandpa)!! Now he has become the boss of the Handa Shopping Merger...Dal Ja did not get to go to US because the new Boss (aka Tae Bong) reverted the directive and now Tae Bong makes decision to lay off some employees and this includes Sae Do and Sun Joo ...and then Dal Ja would be "forced" to marry Tae Bong in order to save her buddies...hee hee hee....

this is not bad too. i kind of like this scenario too. it would make for a different twist. hahhaa sounds fun. but im not to sure if the layoff part could be possible. hahaha

Guest cafeaulait

My imaginary ending (hehe, these are fun):

TB is in the position to decide whether or not the deal will go through. He causes it to fail in order to save the Handa employees from layoffs, but as a result he gets fired from the law firm. The argument with Soojin also doesn't help matters with Soojin's father, the partner of the firm. TB's family relations improve, and they accept his dream to be a lunchbox shop owner. TB realizes that it's ok to get help from his family, since they're not trying to control him. DJ is set to go to the U.S., but TB grabs onto her - telling her he's going with her to learn about foods of other cultures. They get married, go for a few years, and come back with DJ getting promoted at Handa and TB opening his own shop.

OK, that wasn't very inventive. We'll have to see the real ending. :P

TB is in the position to decide whether or not the deal will go through. He causes it to fail in order to save the Handa employees from layoffs, but as a result he gets fired from the law firm. The argument with Soojin also doesn't help matters with Soojin's father, the partner of the firm. TB's family relations improve, and they accept his dream to be a lunchbox shop owner. TB realizes that it's ok to get help from his family, since they're not trying to control him. DJ is set to go to the U.S., but TB grabs onto her - telling her he's going with her to learn about foods of other cultures. They get married, go for a few years, and come back with DJ getting promoted at Handa and TB opening his own shop.

oh who knows, those endings you had MIGHT be the real ending hahaha.. it's good to read some articles on what you wish to happen in the ending.. 2 more episodes... :tears: im gonna miss TB and DJ's tandem..

Guest ccamme

hi--don't know if anyone mention this or not but ep. 12 of MQ is corrupted--it only finish half way...can someone fix this or delete link so no one else has same problem...thanks....

cross fingers for a good ending...

Guest babymarzy07

hehheeh hi cafeaulait, this ending is quite plausible really... id like this one but i bet they'd put more twists? sad to think no matter how it ends its sad that it is.

to those who saw the english subbed version of KBS Entertainment Relay which featured the interview b/w Min Ki & Chae Rim, and Lee Hye Young & Gong Hyung Jin on 3-3-07, can you guys summarize what was said? The version I saw here in SoCal tonight had cut out this segment.

oh dear i just deleted my recording of that from KBS World with eng subs.....so from my memory (and sequence may be wrong)....

I(Interviewer): You're prettier now.

CR- people say i look older now.

Q: what kind of audience are you getting for this drama?

CR- single ladies in their 30s

Q: What special capability would you like to have?

LMK- the ability to see thru things

I- like see thru naked people?

LMK- yes and buildings too

I- link public showers?

LMK- yes.

Q: What message do you have for the audience watching this drama?

CR- just work on being professional (i think she means proficient) in your jobs thereby earning the respect of those around you. soon, the right guy will come along, do not be anxious.

Q: Why do you think the word Spring is included in the title of this drama?

CR- cuz spring connotes new hope so for those single ladies in their 30s the message is there's hope yet

LMK- i thot it was because this drama is gonna end in sping?!? [this is why i love LMK!!!! he's naively funny]

i dun remember the rest, sorry!

Guest ovette

^

^

that's basically what i remembered too! :)

lol MinKi was definitely funny in the interview.

i think for the part of SunJoo and SeDo, there was a part where SunJoo was asked what her most unforgettable scene was. and it was the NG when SeDo spit the chicken on her lol

all of you have great imaginations to come up with an ending!.. i just hope the REAL ending would be original and happy :)

Guest ovette

merging posts:

from xolee

I'm using TVants and can't get on KBS2!! are there any other streaming links ?

^

^

from ovette

really??? try cmdatv.com... did i get that right?? but this usually gets a lot of buffering..

try checking the first post for some more links

gudluck!

edit from creidesca: cmdatv.com doesn't work either for KBS [i noticed that yesterday, also the one that ends in free_sports/ too]

your best bet is to have KBS ID and use their site for the live airing.

from xolee

Thanks ovette and creidesca~ i think its hopeless for me....the tvants can't connect to KBS for some reason this time and i can't get a KBS ID . thank you for ur quick response though ! u guys are awesome

I'm so mmmmmmmmad...the last 10min kept buffering/timing out...and in the last moments I see TB go after DJ, DJ's standing w/ her box in tears, facing away from him and then the screen goes black, all I could hear was a thump as if something has fallen, and I had to refresh to see what happened and all I see is DJ looking dreamily/happily into TB's face and saying 'Oh my god...I'm 33....' and it ends like that and the ending illustration is of TB and DJ together

Archived