[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest xbeybidollx

I find some clip on youtube on episode 21. It is not the whole episode but it show the last 8 min and some scene in the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8XK0o5LuW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9DBNTM1TU this is the last 8 min.

Hope u guys enjoy it! Can't wait to see the ending in couple of hours!

Thank u for the youtube links but does anyonne not yet uploaded the whole ep21 yet? in MU OR SS??? oh pls someone pls share it but anyways thanks again guys ^^

Oh gosh i cried when DAL JA is cryin and leaning in the glass wall while TAE BONG staring at her... maybe his heart got crushed when he saw her cryin bcoz she was in pain lettin go "IN LAST EPISODE I HOPE THE EXGF TO SEE AND HEAR TAE BONG CONFESSION OF LOVE TO DAL JA COZ IN EP17 she ask tae bong is he luvs dal ja he cnt answer it well THATS WHY THE XGF MADE A CONCLUSION THAT TB STILL LUVS HER ... i havent watched ep19 & 20 IF HE SAID IT TO HER EXGF HOW MUCH HE LUV DAL JA BUT I JUST WANT THAT EXGF TO KNOW AND SPLASH INTO HER FACE. HEHEHE.. HE CAN FINALLY SAID THOSE WORDS ESP. TO DAL JA ^^ .... its abt time TB got into his senses again ^^ ohhhhhh ending in a few hours pls anyone who will be able to watch the ending pls pls do share to us thank u... FIGHTING!!! ^^

i dont know if this is the ending but i hope it is hehehe they looks ohh wow good together happy ending these r the caps from the video below the making of the wedding or sumthin

Hello! I've been watching this drama from episode 7 on KBS world and stalking this thread for a long time (yes reading all the spoilers too haha) but now I must must must emerge out of my silence and ask: what is this video about!!!

Here is the link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8NC2wO3OdJY/

they seem to be filming a wedding, the info says it's from episode 20 but isn't episode 20 sad?! Is this some kind of dreaming/fantasy sequence or something?

weddingdaljake5.jpg

credit me when taken out thank u ^^

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank u for the youtube links but does anyonne not yet uploaded the whole ep21 yet? in MU OR SS??? oh pls someone pls share it but anyways thanks again guys ^^

Oh gosh i cried when DAL JA is cryin and leaning in the glass wall while TAE BONG staring at her... maybe his heart got crushed when he saw her cryin bcoz she was in pain lettin go "IN LAST EPISODE I HOPE THE EXGF TO SEE AND HEAR TAE BONG CONFESSION OF LOVE TO DAL JA COZ IN EP17 she ask tae bong is he luvs dal ja he cnt answer it well THATS WHY THE XGF MADE A CONCLUSION THAT TB STILL LUVS HER ... i havent watched ep19 & 20 IF HE SAID IT TO HER EXGF HOW MUCH HE LUV DAL JA BUT I JUST WANT THAT EXGF TO KNOW AND SPLASH INTO HER FACE. HEHEHE.. HE CAN FINALLY SAID THOSE WORDS ESP. TO DAL JA ^^ .... its abt time TB got into his senses again ^^ ohhhhhh ending in a few hours pls anyone who will be able to watch the ending pls pls do share to us thank u... FIGHTING!!! ^^

i dont know if this is the ending but i hope it is hehehe they looks ohh wow good together happy ending these r the caps from the video below the making of the wedding or sumthin

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2775/weddingdaljake5.jpg

credit me when taken out thank u ^^

This making of wedding story is one of Dal Ja's imagination in ep20...Yup, I too thought it was for ep21 or ep22 when I saw it & I was feeling...oooohhh, soooo sweet...but soon realised it was not :wacko: Hope there'll be a wedding in ep22 :) Ahhhh...tonight's the last episode, I'm going to miss it so much :(

merging posts:

from serene

i tried to add the new actors from this previously posted pic...

pls try to see if i missed other characters

copywv8.jpg

Ovette, you're so diligent to compile all their pics..thanks. :P As far as I cud remember, I think only 1 missing - Lawyer Jang (TB's ex boss)

^

^

if youre referring to SuJin she's on the left down corner..

i know who ive missed! HeeYon's parents if someone could provide me their pictures thatd be really great! :)

No, I'm meant SuJin's father...the old man TB met at the book shop & later had tea with him?

from ovette

yah...! that one too :) hrm.. where could i possibly get those 3 pictures?? :)

Guest xbeybidollx

the links given here are the ones with chinese sub right?? the one i downloaded was with the english sub, and so far the episodes 13, 14, 15 and 16 have no audio.. but the rest of the episodes are good..

oh ok im just downloading the raw ones not with chinese subs then download the english subs then just watch it my player who automatic resynch the sub into it =)

This making of wedding story is one of Dal Ja's imagination in ep20...Yup, I too thought it was for ep21 or ep22 when I saw it & I was feeling...oooohhh, soooo sweet...but soon realised it was not Hope there'll be a wedding in ep22 Ahhhh...tonight's the last episode, I'm going to miss it so much

wowww the wedding scene is like very real not just an imagination from the looks of the making of the wedding scene imagination of DJ...maybe that dream of Dal Ja might come true in the ending episode??? Hope it is =)

hi--don't know if anyone mention this or not but ep. 12 of MQ is corrupted--it only finish half way...can someone fix this or delete link so no one else has same problem...thanks....

Gosh, yes, ep12 MQ stopped half way. Thanks for highlighting it, I wouldn't have checked mine otherwise 'cos I'd saved & intended to watch the whole show after all the ep had been subbed as I've been watching the chinese subbed ones for now. And does anyone also have problem with ep17? I think some subs were missing - 1. TB's mother berating DJ at the dept store & 2. after TB carried DJ up from the sofa. Hope these could be remedied? :unsure:

Guest arielcc

merging posts:

from creidesca:

i'm also having problem with that.. even episode 14, 15 and 16.. :unsure: i downloaded it again thrice, but still no audio.. :mellow:

try dling the audio codec for ac3 filter and have that installed...I think you can go here to dl the codec: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/AC3_Filter.htm

from arielcc

I had a similar problem in the beginning. Try to trouble shoot with the following info from

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15864.

I installed ffdshow and it solved my problems. Hope this helps. :)

Guest kimtaepyung

Hey guys, does anyone download C-subbed episodes from TSXZ's clubbox? I can't seem to download c-subbed episode 21 from there :(! The download just stays at 0kb/s and im so bummed!! I'm downloading using bittorrent now but it's so much slower than clubbox. WEEP!!

Anyway thanks for posting the spoilers! I had to skip over the photos though. For some reason I don't mind reading spoilers but I don't like looking at them! :P

Guest Bamidele

do you think we'll get to see Battery flower in the final episode, that is, if Battery is capable of flowering?

lol, funny but that would be cute if there was a scene of them moving into their brand new house and she puts it by a window smiling or something, and then TB backhugs her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merging posts:

from creidesca:

i'm also having problem with that.. even episode 14, 15 and 16.. :unsure: i downloaded it again thrice, but still no audio.. :mellow:

try dling the audio codec for ac3 filter and have that installed...I think you can go here to dl the codec: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/AC3_Filter.htm

from arielcc

I had a similar problem in the beginning. Try to trouble shoot with the following info from

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15864.

I installed ffdshow and it solved my problems. Hope this helps. :)

a million thanks.. it solved my problem.. :D now i can really watch it, but i have to wait for the rest of the episode with english sub to be uploaded.. can't wait haha.. still no update on ep 22?? :( sad, the series will end.. awe

what a beautiful episode! everyone, even those we haven't seen since the first several epis were back! I love that chasing after DJ scene...and the restaurant scenes, the notes...everyone was afraid of SJ cuz of the baby...they even managed to include a final illustration at the end of the episode before they did a flashback of all the previous illustrations

Guest n5y17cgirl

I agree... watched for the first time Live.

The last ep. was very "Dalja-like". Although the first several minutes, and then the last 10 min. were buffering like crazy... I liked how it ended. :)

can't write much now, since I have to get ready for work. but if you guys have questions, ask and I'll try to answer them throughout the day...

Guest ovette

maybe this could help:

2.jpg

1.jpg

yay.. it worked.. Thank Goodness.. took me hours to get these images haha.. are these images the one you guys are looking for?? HY parents right??

thank you for the pictures. yah that's the one im looking for!

aww... im 2 episodes behind... so depressing.. :tears:

Guest arielcc

what a beautiful episode! everyone, even those we haven't seen since the first several epis were back! I love that chasing after DJ scene...and the restaurant scenes...everyone was afraid of SJ cuz of the baby...they even managed to include a final illustration at the end of the episode before they did a flashback of all the previous illustrations

First time I'm watching it on KBS2 live but there was some heavy buffering midway till the end. :wacko: So I can only catch gist of what's happening...

So DJ chosed to leave and TB was looking for her at the airport wanting to propose to her but missed her at the airport. Then 2 years passed.. TB was working as chef and I think finally SJ agreed to marry SD. Wah.. I saw shots of TB serving DJ a lunch box at the end.. probably one that he made himself. I think it ended with the opening ceremony of his Bento shop.. :) I like how the ending credit showed all the previous end episode pictures from ep1 to the end.. so sweet! :) I'll miss DJS :tears:

Guest Yuka212

I thought at the end TB will be able to give the ring to DJ because he tried so many times to give her the ring but was unsuccessful. I also wish there were more TB-DJ scene since it is the last episode. But there were so little scene with them. Also the guy that people were asking about TB's friend appear in a scene for couple second. But overall I think the ending was good. The last kiss was so sweet.

First time I'm watching it on KBS2 live but there was some heavy buffering midway till the end. :wacko: So I can only catch gist of what's happening...

So DJ chosed to leave and TB was looking for her at the airport wanting to propose to her but missed her at the airport. Then 2 years passed.. TB was working as chef and I think finally SJ agreed to marry SD. Wah.. I saw shots of TB serving DJ a lunch box at the end.. probably one that he made himself. I think it ended with the opening ceremony of his Bento shop.. :) I like how the ending credit showed all the previous end episode pictures from ep1 to the end.. so sweet! :) I'll miss DJS :tears:

:tears:

I am going miss this series also. :tears: DOn't know what to watch for next week. I start watching this series live ever since the series start airing. :tears:

:tears:

Guest xbeybidollx

i went to chae rim thread saw the caps and i agree with fashionista il quote her

the girl usually stay after the guy declare his love for her in most k-dramas. but then again, this isn't like most k-dramas. anyways, i think it's smart of her to leave despite it all. it's not like she didn't come back. she made a commitment when she told Kang leader she wanted the opportunity to go abroad. DJ's not the kind of person to back out of a commitment. she's an independent person afterall. if it's true love, it'll be there when she returns...as in this case.

Maybe the writers did a great job in maintaning DJ reputation that she always kept her word if she will be in charge of sumthin ever since in the beginning she the most reliable in her ofc almost all in her department depends on her and when she took in the place for his frnd i guess she cnt backed out anymore maybe it is smart of her to do that with her age 33 i guess love is important but dignity and adventure and experience those things is worthy and if it is true luv that Tae Bong is offering he will wait ,understnd and respect her decision... good they emphasize that TB sets up his dream to own a bento restaurnt that he said in previous eps that that dream started when he met DJ... im just curious what happend when she came back does TB and DJ reunited??? the caps were not till the ending pls to those who watched it pls tell us the ending thank u....

------------EDIT--------------

11739667582625530ap5.jpg

saw it now thats the end illustration that they r still together but the ending is just sayin the journey of TB & DJ is not yet the end ... its like yet another journey of them together just started.. they didnt get married yet and i dunno if there is a kissing scene in the last episode of both of them???coz there is none in the caps... i hoping a last KISS SCENE THAT THEY MISSED EACHOTHER AND HUGGED TIGHT THINGY =( Ohh well thanks to all^^

Guest lurve_kdrama

i just watched episode 13~ Im so late!! T__T,,

but the series just keeps getting better!

i can see the connections between the characters, Daljas boss and taebongs mom, the father of taebong and the mother of dalja~ hahaha..

so cute!! LEE MIN KI

from Bamidele

I think someone at the official discussion board of the drama started up a petition for a Season 2 for the drama?

what would they do in another season, maybe a special but not another season!!!

from llyrehs_17

what would they do in another season, maybe a special but not another season!!!

i think if they put another season on it, it will never end at all hahaha.. i will miss the series for sure, but im not into another season.. it will just spoil everything.. 22 episodes is just enough.. it makes us (the viewers) think and imagine and dream of our very own ending for this series.. the writers did a good job in maintaning the good story of DJS.. so proud of them all and of course to all the actors/actresses who acted on the series.. they all did a great job.. :D

two-thumbs up for DJS!!!! :)

Archived