dramas out there and its hard to get around all of them. I will research

it

and see if their are other fans who would like it. Usually if there is a

lot

of internet buzz about a drama, it will be successful on DVD. I think it

will make a nice addition to our collection. Let me know if you have any

other requests.

Here is a list of some of the upcoming titles for 2007. There will be more

to come. Not all of them have a release date yet.

Freeze - March 6

Tomato - March 20

A Prince's First Love - April 10

Spring Waltz - April 17

Over the Rainbow -April 24

Jumong - April 24

Alone in Love - May 1

Winter Sonata - May 8

Someday - TBA (May/June)

My Little Bride - TBA(May/June)

Snow Queen - TBA

Delicious Proposal - TBA

Turning Gate - TBA

Full House - TBA

Super Rookie - TBA

Lover's Concerto -TBA

Truth - TBA

Thank you again for the email.

Take Care,

Katie

Katie Flanagan, Marketing Assistant

YA Entertainment, LLC

"Bringing The Korean Wave to North America"

Katie.Flanagan@yaentertainment.com

so please continue sending in requests for the drama!

--------

and from the official DJS board, they won't be posting the preview for the last episode, they want everyone to just watch...and the title to the last episode is:

"Spring Comes (Around) Again, Flowers Bloom Again"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

great... BongDalHee had a special yesterday!

i was expecting higher ratings than this... not that it really MATTERS AT ALL...

TNS ratings

nationwide: 16.8%

BongDalHee: 25.4%

seoul: 17.0%

BongDalHee: 25.7%

to ovette, the Bong Dal Hee drama isn't over, it wasn't a special today.

Guest sweetie

WOW!!! :w00t:

thanks hiyo, ur summary lite up my day LOL !!! :lol:

i thot ep21 gonna be a sad one base on the perview

BUT,, I love u mr.pd.. u give us the three magic word and PLUS A KISS TOO?? :D

that is so unexpected!! i already prepare myself with boxes of tissue

DAL JA'S SPRING IS SURELY IN MY TOP FAVOURITE NOW!

so sad this drama gonna end tomorrow :tears:

i'm gonna miss TB and DJ A LOT!!!!

thank U so much creidesca for the link

cant wait to watch

Guest amane~matsuo

spoilers~~! haahaa i love spoilers !! thanks hiyo~! really wanna see TB and DJ have thier own happy ending,, well getting married would be niiiice, but as long as theyre happy in the end am happy too~! Dal Ja and Tae Bong 4ever !!!

and seon ju and se do! aww i also loved these two, seeing them as one happy family~~ despite all would make me glad.. and btw, am I the only seon ju-se do shipper in this planet??? hee-hee.texticon22.giftexticon22.giftexticon22.gif

anyways, cant wait to watch ep21.. really hope someone can upload it other than CB.. would be very appreciated ^_____^*

aww last episode tonighttexticon29.giftexticon29.giftexticon29.gif

i really love this drama!!! considering it as one of my all time drama faves,, thank goodness it's still shown on KBS world,, will be content for now.. hope there'll be a dvdset soon ^^

thanks for everyone too, especially the translators!!! and the uploaders!!! what'll i do w/o em?? heehee.

DAL JA`S SPRING~ FIGHTING~~!!! texticon50.giftexticon50.giftexticon50.gif

wow!! thanks Suz07 for the lovely caps!! i was trying hard to imagine the scene. it turned out to be a little different, i was thinking of TB is hugging her tightly as he confesses! but seems like he didn't. BUT the kiss is real!!! whee!~

i agree with lotteworld, can't wait to see the chi subs vid!!

i think it's because the focus is now on TB-DJ as it is ending and all went well for seon ju-se do after the father's visit, amane~matsuo! gee. we are mostly both TB-DJ and SJ-SD shippers! they are both such cute couples, bring us joys for days and learning many stuff from their life stories. :wub:

okay before i leave for work and sch, i found this link to some parts of DJS ep 21.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view.php?itemID=4865146

guess it didn't hurt since we know what is likely to happen later on!! SD and SJ's expressions are always a classic even though i don't understand what they are saying at the moment!

Thanks for the spoiler!!! Love it.. read it twice just to make sure I didnt miss anything. Sounds like a very intense epi. I don't want to see DJ go to US, just let her stay and work things out with TB. Can't wait to watch it soon...

Kinda sad that this is ending tomorrow, but let's hope the drama will end on a good note.. nothing too controversial or funny like that Lover in Paris ending..

Guest wls2948

Thanks for the spoilers ffor the 21st episode...great to know that finally Tae Bong said the three magic words.....

however, i have a feeling that Dal Ja WILL go to US because she wants to make head ways in her career too...if that happens, then Tae Bong will have 2 years to make head way in HIS career too and then when Dal Ja comes back, they will get married...that would be a more realistic ending but I am waiting to be surprised!!!

Guest Sayurii

sigh. is anyone just starting to watch this drama now?

i'd like to download hq files from clubbox, but i'm not having much luck.

so far i've only downloaded episode 1 (and it took foreeeeeeeever) and i'm none of the episode 2 downloads are starting. (i tried all the clubboxes listed on the first post)

i know it's not a clubbox/computer problem because i can download other things at a reasonable 50kb/s. so it must be a popularity problem (which surprises me, i thought this was a crazy hit!)

so is anyone just starting this drama like me, and successful in downloading it from clubbox?

please, do share. i'd appreciate if you'd PM me too, because your response could get lost in this thread.

thanks everyone.

Guest square-boxes

haahaa there is still 21??? not bad huh.

man i love the way the show is able to capture the perspectives of the different characters. i think the scriptwriter and the director did a great job. there is alot of things in this show that the characters dont say and yet we are able to feel it ^^ and in dal ja's and tae bong's relationship we get to see alot of growth between the two (: haahaa how they begin to realise that being honest to each other is important.

yeah and i think their relationship is growing... and that is amazing.

and dal ja's imaginatin is out of this world.

i thought the middle part was kinda draggy though :(

ahhh cant say too much in case there are people who have not watched the show!

Guest babymarzy07

aaaahhhhhhh thanks hiyo for the summary!! i cant wait for it to finish dling it... :) waaahhh i just loved the last scene. and im really looking forward to laters ep though im sad that it is the last. DJS is really now on my list of faves. hehehe and i like to mention, LMK was looking so hot in the purple outfit!! hahhahah :wub: so sweet to hear him say that.

aaaahhhhhhh thanks hiyo for the summary!! i cant wait for it to finish dling it... :) waaahhh i just loved the last scene. and im really looking forward to laters ep though im sad that it is the last. DJS is really now on my list of faves. hehehe and i like to mention, LMK was looking so hot in the purple outfit!! hahhahah :wub: so sweet to hear him say that.

awe i'm also having a mixed emotions right now.. happy for what turned out in ep21 :w00t: , excited for the next episode :phew: , and sad cos the series will end :tears: .. im really gonna miss this series.. it's another classic from CR.. oh i made an MV of ep21.. just in case you want to see it >>>

<<<

is the kbs website the only one working for live streaming right now? i tried my TVANTS again and its still not connecting ! how frustrating.... and since im not a korean citizen i can't get a kbs ID. grrrr HELP a fellow d-addict, pls. hehe

I'm a non Korean citizen but I registered with KBS World and use the same ID for KBS.

Thank you all for the hard work, watching OH DALJA with all your input has kept me sane!

Is this the first in any Kdrama that two warring mummies gang up to get their children married?

Guest arielcc

Just finished watching Ep21. Manage to resist the spoilers but couldn't help looking at the caps of the ending scene... It was so sweet...:P

I think it has been an emotional journey fro me from Ep20 to Ep21. :sweatingbullets: The breakup was very sad mainly because I emphatizes DJ's feelings. Then in Ep21 I can't help tearing when I see DJ missing TB so much and

...when she finally broke down in front of Soon Ae, I also pretty much did so. :tears:

...When she was packing up, she began to remember their sweet moments in the apartment

I was also very touch what the colleagues did before she left...

... when SJ, SD & SA visited DJ in her apartment

... when DJ was giving her speech at the farewell party

... when the colleagues came back to bid DJ goodbye at the office

Even though I couldn't understand the narration and conversation... Seeing CR's face was enough to bring me to tears. :tears:

It was so sad when DJ broke down after walking past TB as she was leaving the office.. (but then of course TB saw and as he couldn't contain himself anymore, he just took her in his arms and kissed her passionately) :wub: . It was a good closure and finally I can smile :D

Looking forward to tonight. :) Hope TVants is up. :sweatingbullets: Then again I'll have a dreary week ahead as I live my life post DJS :(

Guest amane~matsuo

I found a DJS news~ its titled:

태봉의 한마디! "사랑한다!"

which I can understand as: Taebong said "I LOVE YOU!" aww! there's the clip attached to ^__^

200703151142090340wj7.jpg

앵커멘트]

우리 주변 어딘가 있을 법한 30대 여성의 일과 사랑을 유쾌하게 그려낸 KBS 드라마 〈달자의 봄〉.

어제 방송에서는 누나들의 로망 이민기가 드디어 달자인 채림에게 사랑한다는 고백을 했습니다.

[리포트]

달자(채림)와 태봉(이민기)은 이별 후 서로의 빈자리를 느끼는데요.

미국으로 연수를 떠나기로 한 달자는 마지막 짐 정리를 위해 회사에 들렀다 태봉과 마주칩니다.

달자는 냉정하게 지나치지만 뒤돌아서 눈물을 흘리고, 달자를 뒤 쫓아온 태봉은 그 모습을 보고 입맞춤하며 드디어 사랑한다고 고백했습니다.

방송이 끝난 후 게시판에서는 마지막 키스신과 고백 장면이 감동이었다는 내용과 함께 방송이 끝나가는 아쉬움이 가득 담겨 있었는데요.

지난 1월 3일, 30대 여성의 일과 사랑을 그려내며 높은 관심 속에 전파를 타기 시작한 〈달자의 봄〉.

일에서는 야무지지만 사랑에는 숙맥인 '달자'라는 여성 캐릭터는 우리 시대 30대 미혼 여성을 대변하는 듯했는데요.

달자의 독백은 많은 시청자들의 공감을 얻었고, 캔디, 뉴스 앵커, 황진이와 같은 패러디는 신선한 웃음을 선사하며 마니아들을 양성하기도 했습니다.

하지만 후반부로 갈수록, 기존의 신데렐라 이야기를 답습하는 구성으로 아쉬움을 자아냈는데요.

신선함을 주던 패러디도 거의 매주 등장해 과도하다는 지적과 함께, 1월 말부터는 경쟁 드라마 〈외과의사 봉달희〉와의 시청률 경쟁에서도 큰 격차가 벌어졌습니다.

마지막 방송을 앞두고 있는 〈달자의 봄〉.

태봉의 고백을 들은 달자의 선택이 식상함의 답습으로 기억될지, 공감 가는 결말로 시청자들의 가슴에 남을 것인지, 오늘 밤 마지막 방송 기대하겠습니다.

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

can someone translate what it says?? ^______________^

from: http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v16056719.html

Guest aceyyy

Hello! I've been watching this drama from episode 7 on KBS world and stalking this thread for a long time (yes reading all the spoilers too haha) but now I must must must emerge out of my silence and ask: what is this video about!!!

Here is the link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8NC2wO3OdJY/

they seem to be filming a wedding, the info says it's from episode 20 but isn't episode 20 sad?! Is this some kind of dreaming/fantasy sequence or something?

Thanks for the help and keep writing - I enjoy reading despite having exams next week haha

Archived