[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest peach

for those who can't watch live tonight, epi 21 end with TB telling DJ he loves her and ask her not to go and gave a KISS :rolleyes:

tq...wow TB already told DJ that he love her...i will wait for someone to upload ep 21 here...... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yuka212

I'm so mmmmmmmmad...the last 10min kept buffering/timing out...and in the last moments I see TB go after DJ, DJ's standing w/ her box in tears, facing away from him and then the screen goes black, all I could hear was a thump as if something has fallen, and I had to refresh to see what happened and all I see is DJ looking dreamily/happily into TB's face and saying 'Oh my god...I'm 33....' and it ends like that and the ending illustration is of TB and DJ together

Me too, same here. It was buffering like crazy. All I hear was sound and the

three word

but the screen stops. This sucks and no preview either. I hope tomorrow episode will be sweet. Can't wait! But it is so hard to watch at KBS, it buffer like crazy.

i read somewhere that..

TB only said that he is not gonna give up DJ and end so easily with her after hugging and kissing her. while some others say that he did say the 3-words after that. so which one is the correct version? :blush:

Guest Bamidele

So if the end up together already at the end of this episode then maybe 22 will have lots of lovey-dovey moments. I really want a DOUBLE WEDDING scene, that would be the ultimate!!!!!!! I'm proud of TB for holding on to Dal Ja, because I think he let go of his pride and followed his heart!!! I hope he is successful.

AJA AJA FIGHTING TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest lurve_kdrama

i just watched episode 12 now~ im so late!!

lee min ki is so cute and funny!!!

i can't wait to know, how the series will end~

GO LEE MIN KI~ :rolleyes: :lol:

Guest jaggajee+

Tonight i am really so sad , i can't wacth ep.21 on tv online :tears::tears: website it doesn't work :tears: So anyone please upload this ep.21 for us (everyone can't wacth it)Pleaseeee..If anyone upload please upload on SS for me too because i can not upload on megaupload :( and i think this tonite i can't sleep well because i can't wacth ep.21 ...Oh my god ! i am crazy right now :crazy::crazy:

Ep 21 SPOILERS:

This is translated from Chinese : TB grabbed onto DJ and asks her not to leave. He said he loves her, lover her very much, doesn't she know and kisses her. That's when DJ says to herself, OMG, I'mm 33 and finally I hear a guy telling me he loves me. Episode ends.

I found the chinese version of episode 21 summary.. so will try to translate.. hope that helps.. really hope that i can see the screencaps of the ending!! omg!!!

DJ requested a breakup with TB. TB asking her why, is it because of his mum? they had some serious argument there and ended up unhappy and really broke up. Back home, DJ looking at TB's empty bed and loitter in that room.. back in the company, DJ see her senior soon ae and finally break down crying in front of her..

Because of the breakup, TB stayed in his office for a night and the ex-gf also found out and keep asking TB to find out more but he ignored her. DJ approaches team leader jiang and volunteer to go overseas education, replacing SD.

KJ ask DJ out for a drink, indicating he learnt about their break-up from TB, but bump into the TB, ex-gf and company. then one of the men in that group they are familiar with in the company ask if DJ is KJ's gf. DJ greets TB and TB replied that he is not alright at all and DJ admits she feel the same. the lawyers and KJ were chatting while the ex sitting beside her father is watching the conversation going on with DJ and TB. KJ saw that the ex is getting up to approach the two and purposely gets up and spill some red wine onto her and so she has no choice but to leave for the restroom to clean up instead. DJ and TB continue chatting and TB ask if breaking up with him, and started seeing KJ again makes her feel better. DJ's mood turned icy.. TB wishes DJ on having a good date. DJ can't help but reveal that she is going to us for study, leaving TB in shock.

Dj reports to mum and granny for going to study in us for 2 years. mum is very shocked and ask what is going to happen to TB & her wedding? DJ admits they are not getting married as she is not prepared for marriage and only wishes to concentrate on her career and study at the moment. mum say after two years, she is going to be 35 and aging. granny ask when she is leaving, DJ replies in 3 week's time. mum couldn't understand DJ's feelings while granny emphathise that she believe in DJ, leaving mum feeling extremely upset.

* This is the really interesting part! *

TB's mum went to find DJ's mum, asking why is DJ going overseas and what is happening between the two of them. TB's mum express her satisfaction with DJ and DJ's mum vice versa with TB. the two mums decided to intervene and arrange a meeting so that they will make up. both called their own child out for dinner on sat at six, confirming venue another time. upon reaching restaurant, both families gathered, dressed in formal and causing TB and DJ feeling awkward all over. TB's grandpa compliment DJ's granny on her good complexion and that DJ must have inherited that from her. Tb's mum finally announced the purpose of meeting is to discuss their children's marriage. DJ expresses she is leaving in three weeks' time, and both DJ and TB ask to leave early so as not to affect the elders' dining moods.

after both left, DJ asks where TB is leaving to and he says office and ask her back the same question. DJ replies home. TB asks what about her dinner? DJ asks back what is he going to have for dinner. they decided to go opposite directions but ended up looking back at each other and TB ask if she want to have dinner together and they went to eat noodles. after dinner, they walked on street and TB asks if DJ is really going to US for two years? leaving after three weeks? TB asks if breaking up with him is because she feel that it is difficult to cope because of himself. DJ frankly says it is not because of him but for herself. they thanked each other for the dinner, greeted good night and depart.

DJ is leaving her current place. landlord/landlady bought a married couple to have a look at the house. SJ & SD watching the ultrascan(credit lime9 for telling me the actual term...), with SD explaining to SJ where is the head, where is the legs..

DJ packing and looks at the sofa, recalling the kissing moment, looks at the kitchen and remembers the cooking scene, looks at the table and remember their dinner times, looks at the bed and recall the days of reading comics and feeding each other food .. DJ leans against the fridge and says "i will miss you arhh!" DJ's doorbell rings and SD, SJ, Soon Ae reaches with beers. the company colleagues also prepare a farewell dinner for DJ and pushes her to give her speech. DJ cries as she says she had some enjoyable times with all and she is going to work hard at her studies, leaving everyone feel sad as well.

SJ went on stage to represent DJ express her thanks to all and everyone expresses they love DJ very much. KJ smiling and watching at the side. he didn't expect to see his ex-wife and she says she is here to see DJ. KJ expresses that the flowers at his house are beautiful and thanked her. team leader Jiang also shed her serious front and went on stage to have a great singing time, leaving everyone momentarily stunned.

the ex reported Handa's M&A case in company and TB is present in the meeting but he keeps opposing the ex's views, leaving everyone very surprised. the ex finds his actions unbelievable and back in office, asked if he has gone crazy. TB expresses he is maintaining a fair and just stand, nothing against his own conscience. the ex thinks it is ALL because of DJ.. TB says everything ends here and leave the office.

DJ returns to the empty office to collect her stuff, looking at the pottery that TB gave her in the past, looking at the office surroundings, feeling pretty emotional about leaving. all the colleagues came back one by one, bacause of DJ. * so touching* DJ packs up and about to leave the company when she sees TB in the company. the two went past each other and DJ recalls TB asking her never to turn back her head so she moves on.. but TB couldn't control himself and went back to look at DJ, just in time to see her entering the lift. TB couldn't help but chased after her, looking at the distressed DJ who is in tears and DJ looks back at him for an equally long time. * drum roll!!!!!* TB finally CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF and rushes up to kiss DJ!! and telling her that he is sorry and that "no matter what, please don't go away" and says "i love you. i love you very much, don't you know??"

DJ goes into her narration--> "O.M.G. I am 33 and finally manage to hear someone telling me "i love you".....

* this is such a perfect ending!! OMG. but i really ain't too sure about the ending part of TB's speech cos i have read different versions on it. BUT.. i can't wait to see TB in ep21!! *

i tried to write out this fast, so my grammar tenses are haywire all over the place. i hope there is no english major here to pick on them. hehe.. so pls pardon me for that..

Hopes this helps you people!!!~

thank u soo much for the translation hiyo...*i want to hug u!* lol

aahh...at last! the moment we've been waiting for...

TB said the 3 magic words

:tears Why I can't see the translation from HYio . I only read some words then I only see black . OMG !!!!!! , WHY? I can't wait to know what happened in ep 21 . Help me , please . Thanks !!!!!!

err.. this is in spoiler format, so you need to highlight (click and drag over) before you can see the text.

hi~ i think you meant an ultrasound?

yes! i mean ultrasound. thanks!

Guest jaggajee+

thank you so much for you translation " hiyo" You make me cry when i read the last scene DJ returns to the empty office to collect her stuff, looking at the pottery that TB gave her in the past, looking at the office surroundings, feeling pretty emotional about leaving. all the colleagues came back one by one, bacause of DJ. * so touching* DJ packs up and about to leave the company when she sees TB in the company. the two went past each other and DJ recalls TB asking her never to turn back her head so she moves on.. but TB couldn't control himself and went back to look at DJ, just in time to see her entering the lift. TB couldn't help but chased after her, looking at the distressed DJ who is in tears and DJ looks back at him for an equally long time. * drum roll!!!!!* TB finally CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF and rushes up to kiss DJ!! and telling her that he is sorry and that "no matter what, please don't go away" and repeatedly says "i love you. i love you very much, don't you know??"

i really cant wait for upload ep.21 , anyone pleaseeeeee upload on SS too . :(:(:( and i hope tomorrow i will can wacth it on tv online website and hope i can see so much sweet scene between DJ and TB fot long time not just only 5 minute of ending

omo!!!!!!! thank you so much hiyo i can sleep smiling tonight but tomorrow it's going to be the last episode, so mixed emotions but it's going to be a happy ending after all! i'm so happy!!

yah me too!! was feeling pretty glad after reading such a complete piece of what is going on.

and god, i am so sad it is coming to an end! i am going to miss TB like crazy! i have become a pretty huge fan of his after DJS!

Guest xbeybidollx

My ending... would be TB grab DJ then she will a bit resist coz we have to admit she got hurt from TB actions from bein a bit cold in the past... then TB shouts and down on his knees and Shout what DJ always wanted to hear from him " Saranghaeyo" then he puts out the box of the ring and all in Handa co-workers of DJ saw this very touching scene made them cry while watching TB touching proposal to DJ.(just my imagination hehehe)Then DJ was touched by TB on bended knee proposal then started tears fall from her eyes but ooppppsssss.... SJ gets into scene walkin towards them and still wanted to get in between... then finally SD intentionaly put in left leg on the way then she accidentally fell hahahahah!!!! then cried (meaning she didnt succeed hahaha)TB elaborates his feelings for DJ.... Everyone still watching and cryin and smiling how touchin the scene...

At last DJ responded "Fool" then smiles then both embrace eachother then next scene cleaning their own bento restaurant hehehe both happy inlove =)

Ep 21 SPOILERS:

This is translated from Chinese.

TB grabbed onto DJ and asks her not to leave. He said he loves her, lover her very much, doesn't she know and kisses her. That's when DJ says to herself, OMG, I'mm 33 and finally I hear a guy telling me he loves me. Episode ends.

Mwahahaha.... wow i cant believe this my imagination is somewhat similar to it woahhh my imagination aint bad at all hehehe.... but the kneeling scene didnt happen in ep21 but HE DID SAY THE WORD DAL JA WAS WAITING FOR THE "SARANGHAEYO".....

Hmmm... let me imagine again the writers would i think give power scenes like giving emphasis to TB new career or how they will live happily ever after... thou i havent watched ep19 & ep20 coz there is no english subs comin out yet ... dunno is SJ alrdy given up if not they might let her in ep21 then closing the luv triangle TB really said to her face that he luvs DJ (if only he havent done it yet in ep19 and ep20 if he does i guess im wrong hehehe *then again this are just my wild imagination)...ohhh i want to write a new fanfic now but i should finish up watchin dal ja firs before i start hehehe... thanks guys cnt wait to watch ep21... gaahhh! i also watched ep12 here in kbsworld in manila thought it will be the same telecast ep21 but its the opposite number ep12 hahaha but good anyways its english subbed im so happy kbsworld is within reach in our cable here in our country.

Tomorrow is the last episode Hold On tigh everyone FIGHTING!!!!! ^^

oh! so MaWang is the name for JJH's new drama! Okay! now this reminds me, I actually have two dramas to catch after DJS! I am so waiting for Witch Amusement as well! I hope it will be nice like DJS. MaWang is like those serious storyline, so i am still skeptical about how it goes, cos i am more of a romance comedy drama person. but i am definitely gonna try seeing JJH's new act after his debut in Goong. hopefully the PD and him will not fail us-fans of JJH!~ i like your banners by the way, ds_dreamer! cute.

wow :w00t: and i am so glad i can help so many in having a good sleep and nice dreams tonight!! definitely worth the effort and contribute back to all of you who are so nice and helpful all the time :wub: ! hahah.. now i seriously need to get off soompi to do my work before i can wander off to dreamland!~ It's the LAST episode :tears: tomorrow!!!! arrrhhhhh.

Guest Bamidele

I found the chinese version of episode 21 summary.. so will try to translate.. hope that helps.. really hope that i can see the screencaps of the ending!! omg!!!

e for that..

Hopes this helps you people!!!~

I love you for this summary, thanks sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this drama, it is going to go in my favorite lists, I really liked Chae Rim in this, and hopes she does even more superb roles in the future, and that LMK does also!!!!!!! I'm going to do a Dal Ja marathon when it is all over!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bamidele

this drama really made me laugh. I'm only up to eps 14 but enough to tell that this is one of the best drama ever...

I agree I'm up to 16 w/subs, but I read all the spoilers (can't help it)!!! It is so funny and can be so touching at the same time. I've learned a lot from watching this show and that is what makes it so special to me. :D

Guest wandergirl

hiyo, thanks for the summary. so happy!!!

I was so confused over a week ago bec. of the news regarding Chae Rim and the 20-episode contract but OMG I'm glad that's settled. I'm a bit sad the series is ending but I don't think a day passes without me yapping away about this drama to my friends--even people who aren't my friends! LOL. Really love it because aside from showing how women are (diff kinds of women), it also shows different kinds of love. I may have slight hatred for TB's ex, but I seriously do love all the characters and the interaction they all have.

Guest lotteworld

Yeehh~ ThKs *Hiyo,* (Try to avoid reading the SpoileR) But I did it anyway!! So I guess there isn't the -n- years thingy going on~~* Can't wait for the Chi-sub/eng-sub of EP21~* even the non-sub is finE~ LoL... Anyway, I loveeee your -banner- and your *name* icon~ ( Can't wait to seeeee his new drama~ :))

Andddd... the panel (thkx Creidesca, waiting waiting for ur CB of EP21 LoL :)) Anyway... today panel lookssss greaT~ seem like *prince and princess* to meee :)

Ovette~ have you tried watching the stream from KBS.co.kr~!? it is okay for me (watched EP21 for the first 5 minutes, *sigh* thks to the time change in Can. that I can't watch it live because of schooL... :() ... anyway, i thk kbs live is wayyy better than the one that end w/ "...sport/.asf" too! but you need to go registrar though... but I remember you said you did the TB-DJ poll before... anyway, u can use the same user name and password... :)

Archived