[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

20 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

HM told her father that she is not yet dating KJ.  So, he is aware that she is waiting for him (acc to HM). 

Funny she most come clean when Plan A wouldn’t work   

2524-B227-761-A-4919-A444-3423-CF5-C30-B

after all is hard to drag someone to meet your father for dinner when he isn’t into you :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

25 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Nice. I dont feel like he would let HM blame YY when they weren't even dating. HM dad likes YY and cares for his entire family. He has a good personality so i have faith in him.

I already saw KJ mom in the house.  She came there with a christmas basket with Christmas clothing to gloat with her sister in law.  Now that she does not know the truth, and it is going to back fire, I want to see how she would behave.  Would she come and beg YY to get out of the way of HM or would she blame YY for stealing HM boyfriend.  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

after all is hard to drag someone to meet your father for dinner when he isn’t into you :hwaiting2:

:wow1:

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

HM is a skunk.  She was telling KJ and SJ that she knew that Piyagi was YY - she did not tell anyone because grandpa asked her to keep quiet.  But she forgot to inform how she found out - by answering someone else's phone.  Does she not know that it is rude and disrespectful unless you are a significant other.  Even in those cases many follow the rules and just let you spouse know if he /she wants to pick up the call.  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I already saw KJ mom in the house.  She came there with a christmas basket with Christmas clothing to gloat with her sister in law.  Now that she does not know the truth, and it is going to back fire, I want to see how she would behave.  Would she come and beg YY to get out of the way of HM or would she blame YY for stealing HM boyfriend.  

the woman she will cause big problem, clearly she only know HOW TO MAKE A MESS OF THING but ..

6-A140771-A7-E4-4-A40-A298-55-AFA398903-

** she cry for her husband giving little money that she didn’t earn , for losing rich son in law she will cry a river lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, booha said:

There was a fissure with Cha Yoon Hee  due to KJ’s loss of sight when he was young.

Right now, he seems to have not problem living with her.  Anyone else would be livid if their significant other caused any harm to any of their children.  I wonder if this would be exposed soon.  

• Like 6

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

that's what i'm afraid would happen..they guilt trip her 

i fear even the grandmother..would think she stole KJ

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@Lunkera  Thanks for the previews as always.

**On Grandpa visiting the office:
- Grandpa sure knows how to make an entrance and an awesome exit with most issues resolved with HH, SJ and YY.

-I thought it was funny when HM was all flustered thinking Grandpa was there to visit her and her department only to be corrected that he was there to see Baby chick LOL  And loving more the co-workers’ reaction to realizing that YY being close to not just SJ and SE but to the Chairman himself.

-Serves HH right for being such a nasty b*@#$ ha ha ha  I would have just immediately changed my will if I were Grandpa and not have care.

-Felt a bit sad that both SJ and YY must act like strangers to each other.

-I kinda like Grandpa and Ms. Ahn together.

**On KJ asking for help from Grandpa with regards to YY:

-I can tell how serious SJ is with YY to the point of asking the Chairman to help clarify the misunderstandings between them.  J There is no denying that Grandpa already knows how SJ feel about YY but just pretended not to know. LOL

**On the latest previous posted:

OMG @Lunkera you don’t know how many times I kept watching the clips ha ha ha. Loved the part where he said he was MiRi Nae’s father and that part when he realized MiRi Nae’s mom is YY.  Hopefully this is the end of being strangers and the start of a lovely relationship. Would love to see more of SJ, YY and Miri Nae interaction. To be happy and feel like they belong to a family and feel loved … it’s long overdue. Sorry, EH. Am rooting for SJ and YY. Ha ha ha  

On SJ’s dad, Can’t wait for him to realize HH’s real color and realize his mistake on choosing her ha ha ha

@marrez1 I hope KJ is smart enough not to trust HM who clearly does not know what “Let’s just be friends” mean.

@Ameera Ali I can understand YY’s MIL to hurt and miss her son BUT to love and acknowledge the dead and not even care for the living is just a bit unfair.  Also, I don’t like her much because she has always been so selfish. All she really thinks about is herself and using her dead son as an excuse for her ridiculous actions and decisions.  Also don’t like HM. She’s so like HH. But I like our other couple – Granpa and Ms. Ahn lol So true about on the right track as far as DS is concerned.

@angelwingssf  yes, I can see Grandpa being proud of KJ as well. Am with you there with HM’s dad.  I think he will be fair and would support YY and SJ when that time comes.

@backstreetboysfan Can’t wait for SJ and YY to be together.  Thanks for the ratings. Yes, it would be amazing if we reach 20% as what @Lunkera mentioned.

@booha Thanks for info regarding how KJ may have lost his eyesight. Can’t wait for the secret to come out and HH get what she deserves.

@Thong Thin I agree about HH. I don’t like her one bit. Thanks for the info on SJ and KJ about Baby Chick’s identity. Yeah, their reaction to Grandpa calling YY baby chick was priceless.

@tiMadam  Yeah, I feel that’s what’s going to happen. They’ve been doing to YY that for the longest time and still blaming YY on her husband’s death. @Lunkera and yes, I agree with you on SJ making sure they all know where he stands when it comes to who he wants to be with now and in the future.

For the meantime, let me go back and watch SJ bravely say out loud that he is MiRi Nae's father. OMG, I love MiRi Nae's facial expression when SJ said that. :) 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@angelwingssf  @Lunkera  @VanellopeVS2020

About KJ’s losing his sight, maybe it’s an accident which the stepmom was involved with intentionally or accidentally and afterward told her husband in such a way so he believed her words.  The stepmom is very good at hiding/turning/twisting things for her benefit.

Btw the writer is very good at doling out a portion of past events from time to time for us to keep guessing.  Like the way Do Jin’s death was revealed today from MIL’s recollection; ‘He slipped, hit his head on the ground and fell into the sea in broad daylight?’  Yeah more waiting time to learn about SJ’s part in this incident

HM really has a shrewdly cranking brain. KJ and SJ were shocked after learning about YY as a married woman.  So SJ asked whether HM knew YY was a married woman.  HM replied by saying YY as a mom with a kid and leaving out the widow part. HM did it to KJ too.  So KJ and SJ mistakenly assumed it’s true YY was a married woman.  In this way she avoids lying.  
HM is clever to know how much KJ is attracted to YY. She sensed rightfully that YY having a kid wouldn’t stop KJ from pursuing YY. So she lets them think YY is a married woman with a kid.

Unfortunately for HM, soon KJ discovers YY is a widow and dashes off to her. Then it’s HM who needs to find a drinking partner like poor SJ for another big cry.   

:wub::wub:

VewI8Ha.png

PIzZCQO.png

WuJZ7xm.png

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@VanellopeVS2020 You mixex up the names :D . KJ is the ML while SJ is the younger brother. Can't wait for KJ and YY to get together.

@booha KJ and Mirinae has such a great father-daughter chemistry. Can tell they both are already liking eachother alot. Mirinae shocked when KJ pretending to be her dad and i think she was happy about it otherwise she would have said something after :D 

Episode 49 rating

15.9% 13.5%

Higher one is the national rating while the second one is Seoul.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@Ameera Ali I can understand YY’s MIL to hurt and miss her son BUT to love and acknowledge the dead and not even care for the living is just a bit unfair. 

Can’t understand why she blame YY for his dead just because she alive he dead , girl blame your salve too you outlive your son  too :unamused:

What I wish YY do to her

DDFCD267-4-AA7-4-F47-AEAE-3-C0564-E52015

• Like 4
  • LOL 2