[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

So i missed majority of the episode cause of reasons. I missed the drunk scene. DY and YY are having pillow talks. Next day Mirinae sings to wake up CG and he give Mirinae a hug. They all eat breakfast together. Stepmom drops her scarf and YY picks it up and gives to her. Stepmom say thanks YY and throws it in the trash infront of her. HM,KJ,KJ dad witness it. KJ looks absolutely disgusted. KJ brings YY to the rooftop and i think he says he will help her with the competition. 

The scene with CG and family was touching. He needs that warmth.

As usual Stepmom is disgusting.

Episode 24 Preview

Kyung-jun, who is determined to be Young-i's 10 million won, increases the time he spends with Young-i to prepare for her competition, and Haemi, who watches him, becomes uncomfortable.
Meanwhile, Bok-hee calls a family meeting about the accident that Do-shik caused. The family responds to Bok-hee's call without saying a word, and there is a lot of tension in the big house...

• Like 5

I like Uncle CY a lot. I feel like he is someone that knows how support his family has given them. He appreciates hard work and his wife doesn't understand him at all. It seems like he misses his family and the support system they have. He wants to be part of it, and his wife is holding him back.

I was so happy with DY for telling YY not to give her mom money for the living expenses. I don't like that she is gatekeeping EunHo's love life, but when it comes to her family, she's growing on me.

The stepmother is a horrible person. Her husband and son need to call her out on her horrible behaviour. Multiple people saw her throw the scarf in the trash, and at a big company, that kind of behavior gets leaked to the press. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had multiple scandals about the way she treats people.

Yes YY and KJ’s ship is sailing haha   Poor HM, she is still in a deep fog, beating her brain to figure out what she is seeing about them.  :lol:

'... on the rooftop again' 'again?'    Yes on the rooftop again and again haha :D  

PJf2CLl.png

ddwrH24.png

126cYXR.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, booha said:

Yes YY and KJ’s ship is sailing haha   Poor HM, she is still in a deep fog, beating her brain to figure out what she is seeing about them.  

'... on the rooftop again' 'again?'    Yes on the rooftop again and again haha   

The rooftop is there spot at work, it is cool lol.

• Like 3

I so love KJ and YY scenes together. They have chemistry and look great together. Can't wait for the day when KJ finds out about Mirinae.

Episode 25 Preview

Bokhee's family meeting finally started. The family seriously discusses the handling of the 100 million won that Chang gave to Eun-sook.
At that time, Hwa-kyung, angry at the fact that she was excluded from the family meeting, storms into the big house, and Bok-hee's house is once again in chaos.
Bok-hee, shocked by the sudden uprising, eventually collapses...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 25 Preview

Bokhee's family meeting finally started. The family seriously discusses the handling of the 100 million won that Chang gave to Eun-sook.
At that time, Hwa-kyung, angry at the fact that she was excluded from the family meeting, storms into the big house, and Bok-hee's house is once again in chaos.
Bok-hee, shocked by the sudden uprising, eventually collapses...

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:43 PM, CupcakeEonni said:

The stepmother is a horrible person. Her husband and son need to call her out on her horrible behaviour. Multiple people saw her throw the scarf in the trash, and at a big company, that kind of behavior gets leaked to the press. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had multiple scandals about the way she treats people.

This actress surely does love snooty characters. She threw the scarf in the trash to show her and she believed she is disgusting and anything she touches is trash therefore, her scarf belongs in the garbage! The Wardrobe is still the same from Monte Cristo. She wearing these party dresses to work have me dying laughing.:approves:

• Blob 1

I have watched till Ep 7, all I could say is I dislike Yong Ji mother-in-law & Kyung Jun step mom.

And the Doctor who open his own clinic was trying hard to get close to Yong Ji by offering her

a job at his new clinic, unfortunaltey was turn down cause of Do Young. 

It will be interesting to know how her husband died from drowning & has it related to TS Convenient Store chairman ?

Will come back later once I have catch up to the latest episodes & share my views.

• Like 1

YY had flashbacks of her late husband. KJ and Dojin are similiar in some aspects. He likes the same drink as Dojin and saying similiar words. YY beginning to be more intrigued by KJ.

Episode 26 Preview

Hae-mi is excited about the necklace she received as a gift from Yoon-hee. Hwa-kyung looks forward to the day when Hae-mi becomes Taeseong-ga's daughter-in-law.
Meanwhile, Young-i and Kyung-jun, who were preparing for the intern competition, are embarrassed to learn that only the food development team did not receive the intern reference book...

• Like 3

The scene of YY’s flashback about her husband has such an air of sweetness with lingering sadness.  It’s a nice transition showing how YY begins to open herself to a second life.  YY and KJ will face many upheavals but I feel less skittish about them.  YY has shown a high energy for life which can be swayed by the wind but cannot be broken.    It’s the same with KJ.   I feel there is determination in his eyes.  It may be KJ is aware of having a second chance with new eyesight and wants to do what is important  to him like protecting people he cares about.   

I was sympathetic about MIL at the beginning so I tried to overlook her annoying behavior.  But she didn’t stop and became more like a whining hag. Then today she revealed more stuff,  like how she nearly died after her son’s death and how she took care of the household by herself before and so on…  The whole family listened to it quietly.  She just has her shortcomings just like the rest of the family but she has a heart too.   Still her over the top antics are a good match for her SIL who tries to cover her insecurity with a loud horn.  

Also Do Sik’s earlier image is getting a patted down so he become less irritating.  It’s obvious how he got into such big trouble.  He is the opposite of his big bro. He has zero interest in any academic study yet his mom in blind grief forced him to study.  This oppa incident with Eun Jin shows he knows his paltry accomplishment.  Still how he reacted to his niece’s wanting the dress shows his caring side.

When the grandma passed out during a cat fight, I thought wow things was getting serious. But it turned out fake.   She did it to break up the family fight.   It seems everyone guessed it at the end. Maybe they were relieved the fight was stopped before going further. This kind of heated family argument can leave a permanent scare.

I have to guess SJ is having a sleeping problem?  Maybe from the past incident/accident??  

• Like 3

Finally catched up...

So far Chairman Jang Hoon has shown his caring & good sides, yet to see if he has any bad side(s).

I dont like High Heels who is so arrogant esp her attitutes. Even her husband & son, Se Jun could not tolerate. Anyhow, karma will comes back to her sooner or later.

Hwa Kyung another lady who only loves to spend & waste her time doing nothing which benefits her hard working husband, Chang Yi. 

She's yet to taste what is like to earn your hard earned money & how to spend wisely. Too bad, she's been pampered too much. What will happen if one day Chang Yi lost his job and penniless.  I think she will go crazy.

Chang Yi, such a good husband and son. Knows how to shower care of love to his family members especially his sister-in-law who in need of money & he is willing to "give" her 100K without any returning back.

Eun Sook is another lady who still have not come to her senses about how to show care & love to her  ageing mother-in-law, Bok Hee who is still running a restaurant selling bone soup. All she cared is about is money and her good for nothing son, Dok Sik.

I was speechless when she demand household money from Do Young & Young Ji who just  started work. Yes, household expenses are on the high side, but then is a matter of how you manage your daily expenses.

The rooftop couple, Yong Ji & Kyung Jun.. these two to be love birds are like a pea. Esp Kyung Jun who seems to be attracted to her as days passes by. Yeong Ji is more serious abt her work and I like how she confronted Chairman Jang Hoon when she's needs advises. Chairman Jang Hoo is like a grandpa to Yeong Ji whom he shower so much care & love now and then.

Hae Mi is soon to be Kyung Jun wife seems not working hard enough to get Kyung Jun closer to her. Hopefully, her eagle eyes  will tell her is time to buck up on Kyung Jun else she will lose him  to Yeong Ji.

50 minutes ago, booha said:

Also Do Sik’s earlier image is getting a patted down so he become less irritating.  It’s obvious how he got into such big trouble.  He is the opposite of his big bro. He has zero interest in any academic study yet his mom in blind grief forced him to study.  This oppa incident with Eun Jin shows he knows his paltry accomplishment.  Still how he reacted to his niece’s wanting the dress shows his caring side.

When the grandma passed out during a cat fight, I thought wow things was getting serious. But it turned out fake.   She did it to break up the family fight.   It seems everyone guessed it at the end. Maybe they were relieved the fight was stopped before going further. This kind of heated family argument can leave a permanent scare.

I have to guess SJ is having a sleeping problem?  Maybe from the past incident/accident??  

I least expect Do Sik's caring side but guess he did changed a little when Yeong Ji lectured him how

she was heartbroken her hard earned 3 years money , 30K not being used wisely.

Grandma Bok Hee did a good act by faking , she did right so that the fight would not get bigger

esp irritating Hwa Kyung & Eun Sook. I can't stand their bickering !

Did I missed any part on Se Jun having the sleepless night, which episode ?

• Like 3

He stated in ep 25 in the elevator that he was tired and havent slept well for the last few days. Also this is a part of the text taken from his character profile to better understand:

But the guilt of the crime he committed five years ago is still making him lose his appetite and deteriorating the quality of his sleep.

@booha

@Thong Thin

• Like 3

When KJ and YY talked at the office, he found out that the guy who KJ saw while carrying YY home drunk helped him with computers and such. KJ got jealous. Towards the end HM invited KJ out and KJ looked reluctant and accepted. HM got really happy and is considers it a date lol :D . KJ ran after YY with documents from upcoming competition i guess?. KJ saw YY looking at a stall that had hairclips. YY changed her mind with not having much money and all. But KJ bought it for her while YY rejected at first he insisted. He helped YY putting on the hairclip since her hands were full. Ends with KJ staring at YY. YY is having the hairclip on in the preview. KJ has fallen for YY hard.

Also i think HM sorted it out with the competition, thats why i think KJ accepted HM invitation.

Episode 27 Preview

Changi threatens to suspend all cards except for the basic living expenses card if he doesn't give up 100 million won to Hwa-kyung.
Meanwhile, Eun-suk, who was fighting a hunger strike, was overcome with sadness after a conversation with Bok-hee, so if she likes a small son or daughter-in-law, go to a small house and live...

• Like 3