[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Even a SBS official account is pushing for this ship to sail.  

To be fair, they are making several various recap videos a week, you will probably find most of the combinations. I guess this ship is inevitable and they do look cute together. The doctor and cop are comical relief and K and Lahui are downright revolting. At least for me.

Considering we are getting a cliffhanger tomorrow, probably dying Dohyuk or something like that, I'll take this good looking couple video to watch it instead :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, agnescz said:

To be fair, they are making several various recap videos a week, you will probably find most of the combinations. I guess this ship is inevitable and they do look cute together. The doctor and cop are comical relief and K and Lahui are downright revolting. At least for me.

Considering we are getting a cliffhanger tomorrow, probably dying Dohyuk or something like that, I'll take this good looking couple video to watch it instead :D

Do-Hyuk dying could be possible. After all, this writer did "kill" Logan Lee at the end of Penthouse Season 2 but I don't think people would be happy if he missed out half of the episodes in Season 2. 

Speaking of K and Lahui, their scene inside the waiting room at the end of Episode 16 is no different from Jun Dan-Tae and Cheon Seo-Jin's scene from the beginning of Episode 10 of Penthouse Season 3 when they were glabbing each other collars. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lee Joon Is Surprised To Discover The Real Identity Of A Man In Disguise In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Lee Joon Is Surprised To Discover The Real Identity Of A Man In Disguise In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Nov 16, 2023
by S. Kim

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” has dropped new stills ahead of tonight’s Season 1 finale!

“The Escape of the Seven” follows the story of seven characters involved in the disappearance of a young girl, who was tangled in a complicated web of lies and ambition. “The Escape of the Seven” is the third joint project by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok and director Joo Dong Min who previously worked together on “The Last Empress” and the hit “The Penthouse” series.

Spoilers

Previously, it was revealed that Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon), who could not endure his parents giving him the cold shoulder, schemed a complete plan to entrap Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon), the biological son of Sung Chan Group Chairman Shim Yong (Kim Il Woo). After finding out the truth, Min Do Hyuk also set out to make a counterattack and succeeded in avenging him by broadcasting the true faces of Matthew Lee and Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) using Sung Chan Group’s server.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Min Do Hyuk, who appears to be surprised to meet someone. The man is none other than Executive Director Hwang (Lee Boo Young), who was the right-hand man of Chairman Bang Chil Sung (Lee Deok Hwa) and the one who sprayed dirty water on Geum Ra Hee and Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung), who visited the playground in search of Chairman Bang’s assets.

the-escape-of-the-seven001.jpegthe-escape-of-the-seven002.jpeg

Viewers are curious to find out about why Executive Director Hwang is sitting on a bench in disguise and what kind of opportunity his presence will provide Min Do Hyuk, who has begun a counterattack against Matthew Lee.

the-escape-of-the-seven003.jpeg

Spoiler

the-escape-of-the-seven004.jpeg

The final episode of Season 1 of “The Escape of the Seven” airs on November 17 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626898wpp/lee-joon-is-surprised-to-discover-the-real-identity-of-a-man-in-disguise-in-the-escape-of-the-seven

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:
Spoiler

Lee Hwi-So sacrificed himself? I have so many questions.

Spoiler

With this writer he can appear in the middle of season 2 easily lol There is no point in trying to think about whatever she is doing, because it just doesn't follow any rules or logic.

I'm just happy Kitak hyung was there to save (or at least try to save) Dohyuk. My favorite ship is flying.

fe0996225287f31fefd9e80541ed7cc508fe1965

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Two bold Predictions for Season 2 - All based on this writer's plot twists from the past.

- Han Mone and Bang Dami are twin sisters. They are both daughters of Geum La-Hui and Kang Ki-Tak. 

- Han Mone's mom will die after trying to save Hana from danger

The rating for the Finale of Season 1 is 6.6% (1.154m viewers) and it is barely watchable at the moment. Season 2 is to be aired in Mar/Apr 2024. This is even worse than "The First Responders", which at least reached 10% in its last episode of S1. Looking at the trend, the average rating for Season 2 is likely to be hovering between 5-7%.

The rating last night was about half that of "My Dearest" second last episode at 12.4% (2.301m viewers), which was the highest rated show in South Korea last night & its highest rating too for its run. This number will definitely be broken today, with the last episode (Episode 21), which is an extended one, to be aired this evening. MBC is definitely milking this one, with one more night of high rating ensured.

• Like 1

They could have ended the serial when Min Do Hyuk has the chance to kill Shim Jun Seok, only for Han Mo Ne and Yang Jin Mo to mess it up and at the end, the plan failed and they were instead held captive :facepalm:

And whats with that hide and seek game that did nothing except to see a few armed goons getting killed by the unarmed captives. What a waste of time and that finale scene on top of the building shows again that the 6 are all greedy bastards that will certainly deserve no redemption arc whatsoever (including Mo Ne & Jin Mo) by siding once again with Jun Seok! 

Kang Ki Tak and Lee Hwi So survived the explosion in the deserted island, only for Lee Hwi So to die on top of the building? And Ki Tak rescuing Do Hyuk by jumping down the building :surprisedwut:

The only watchable scene in the entire episode is when Chairman Sim revealed the truth in his press conference before he died. 

Overall, an unbelievable and illogical ending really and I have to rant here! Literally the worst show I have watched this year and perhaps ever!

And what is the plot line in Season 2 going to be? All out revenge by Ki Tak & Do Hyuk against the 6 and Jun Seok? I don't wish for Season 2 to last 16 episodes, at most 12-13 episodes please.

• Shocked 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 17 (Last episode for S1! :).

“My Dearest” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “The Escape Of The Seven” Wraps Up Season 1 On Rise

“My Dearest” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “The Escape Of The Seven” Wraps Up Season 1 On Rise

Meanwhile, despite facing stiff competition from “My Dearest,” SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven”—which airs in the same time slot—enjoyed a significant increase in viewership for its Season 1 finale. The final episode of Season 1 scored an average nationwide rating of 6.6 percent, marking a 1.4 percent jump from its penultimate episode last week.

Season 2 of “The Escape of the Seven” will air in 2024,

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627028wpp/my-dearest-heads-into-finale-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-the-escape-of-the-seven-wraps-up-season-1-on-rise