[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

CY is stupid. He should have acted on his own without warning his so called mother and brother. He is so foolish.

If only CY was brave and confront the "accident" to DH, but nope he is shaking with fear and trauma.

He needs to man-up and just tell her. My impatient for CY is driving me insane.

Not only, it makes me wander if DH will still love CY even if CY confess the "accident" about JS.

I feel like CY fill DH's trauma (losing her older brother & grandma) emptiness, void, loneliness, love, and happiness. Same thing goes to CY. DH fill CY's trauma (guiltiness), emptiness, void, loneliness, love, and happiness. I don't think DH realizes that she needs CY, not yet.

5 hours ago, Kistune_Geats said:

Not only, it makes me wander if DH will still love CY even if CY confess the "accident" about JS.

I feel like CY fill DH's trauma (losing her older brother & grandma) emptiness, void, loneliness, love, and happiness. Same thing goes to CY. DH fill CY's trauma (guiltiness), emptiness, void, loneliness, love, and happiness. I don't think DH realizes that she needs CY, not yet.

This 100%!

I'm worried that because they actually filled that void in each other's lives, that having this serious betrayal of trust will mean that they can never get back to where they were.

CY can get what he needs - forgiveness and acceptance without conditions, but what about DH? Her adult years have been spent taking care of her son. The path she was on was changed and she can't get that back. I doubt she would want to, because to her, HC is hers.... but that doesn't change that CY and his family are responsible. 

DH... can't really fully get what she needs, because that void was created by CY and his family. Even if she forgives him, the truth with ALWAYS be a roadblock in their relationship. I think CY knows that too.

The breakup between DH and CY is coming soon.

Once CY hits his lowest point, he is going to tell DH the whole truth about JS accident.

DH is going to be very heartbroken once she hears about JS accident.

Even if it hurts the pain, there won't be happy marriage nor happy ending.

CY will go to jail by the end.

Edited by Kistune_Geats

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

Early part of this drama, I saw SJ's mother as a greedy and manipulative parent. But now, I have a more positive impression of her. Unlike her daughter, she has a conscience.

I considered her irresponsible and superficial but she isn't evil. She works in the restaurant instead of staying idle and she told her daughter to tell the truth. I really like the actress.

• Like 4

DH will believe i guess that CY was the one driving. Wouldn't surprise me if they frame CY to DH. CY has been too much of a coward to say anything. Now she will find out on her own. DH atleast deserved to hear it from CY...

Edit : Apparently SJ told DH in the preview CY was driving the car.

Episode 89 Preview

Dong-hee begins to suspect that Cha-yeol is the culprit in the hit-and-run case. Anxious Dong-hee grabs her heart and goes to Cha-yeol's house...

• Thanks 1