[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

They did not drag the scam reveal longer like I was expecting. Great for the viewers I guess, though I did not expect Yuna to go that far to confess on her own. She's trying that hard to help Soojae.

But looking at the preview, there seems to be a clear disconnect between the other 2 brothers and the rest of the family (Soojae was kneeling in Hyunjae's house). The brothers look so chill when the elders are distraught when they should already know of the scam.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

24 previews
Yuna finally confesses the truth to her because of the guilt she has accumulated over the years, and when she learns everything about her, Kyung-ae is angry at her disappointment and betrayal...

It seems like it’s going to be an intense episode. And that makes sense, we’re halfway through the drama!

The maknae couple will have a tough time later getting permission after the elders find out. I’m giving YooNa a lot of points for finally stepping up and telling the truth. 

MiRae and Hyun Jae are also moving forward and I am curious about the meeting with MiRae’s mom. 

Lol the dolts are suddenly moving forward so fast… though I can’t anything but, they make me smile, laugh and I hope to see more of them. 

19 minutes ago, lyd89 said:

The brothers look so chill when the elders are distraught when they should already know of the scam

I was thinking, maybe they are not that surprised… they did think he’d be cheating to win. 

I do agree that there’s clearly a difference between the elder brothers relationship and their relationship with the youngest. 
also, I wonder how these revelations will affect the other two couples. 

• Like 2

@Min Mcgonagall I don't find it that strange. Considering the age gaps between the brothers. Yoonjae is 39, Hyunjae 36, while Soojae is 27. there is a clear difference in age and maturity. So not that strange that they are closer with their ages being closer. Yuna have been feeling guilty i think since after meeting the parents for the first time with how well they have been treating her. If it wasn't for Soojae being a little manipulative with words she would have come clean a long time ago. I think it was good that they heard it directly from Yuna.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Considering the age gaps between the brothers. Yoonjae is 39, Hyunjae 36, while Soojae is 27. there is a clear difference in age and maturity. So not that strange that they are closer with their ages being closer.

Yeah, that's true. The difference in age is a big factor here. 

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Yuna have been feeling guilty i think since after meeting the parents for the first time with how well they have been treating her. If it wasn't for Soojae being a little manipulative with words she would have come clean a long time ago. I think it was good that they heard it directly from Yuna.

Yes, it is good that YooNa came clean, but it will still be hard for the parents to diggest. I agree, SooJae kind of kept her from saying anything before. It's going to be hard for them to gain permission later. Soo Jae went too far with pushing his mother. 

Here are the ratings for Episode 23! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “It’s Beautiful Now” remained the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 21.1 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “Doctor Lawyer” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

The preview seems to be hinting at Soojae leaving the house (Kyungae's call to Yuna), which seems to be taking the easy way out for now (to make the elders worry). The preview seems to be still focusing more on Soojae-Yuna rather than how Soojae is going to handle the problem in front of his elders, so it seems we won't go into the resolution of the problem that fast.

Mirae and Soojung's relationship has the most up and downs, even compared to the 3 main lovelines.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lyd89 said:

The preview seems to be hinting at Soojae leaving the house (Kyungae's call to Yuna), which seems to be taking the easy way out for now (to make the elders worry). The preview seems to be still focusing more on Soojae-Yuna rather than how Soojae is going to handle the problem in front of his elders, so it seems we won't go into the resolution of the problem that fast.

I must say I am a little, well...exasperated with SooJae's attitude. He's moping now, feeling so sorry for himself instead of at least realize that he needs to come clean. The time to go around acting recklessly and a little cocky is over. 

Instead, he let YooNa be the one to come forward, when it should have been both of them. 

It's going to hit the elders hard, and it's going to be even harder for them later.

Let's hope the Dolts and the mc will have some light scenes to balance that. 

• Like 1

Soojae saying shes better off without trash like him and break up with Yuna. He's gonna get jealous later and will start chasing Yuna. Also seems like they all called off the marriage project competition.

Episode 25 Preview
Yuna shows her refusal to tell her that she wants to break up with her, and catches her.
On the other hand, Sujeong, who met the Hyunjae, treats the Hyunjae firmly. The Mirae doesn't deserve that kind of modification...

• Like 3

The scam situation seems to be close to resolution since the brothers are now involved. What's left for Soojae is to mend the broken trust with his family. What's left for this plotline should be the love triangle now.

It seems that we are going slow again with how the Hyunjae-Soojung meeting is being left to next week to finish. Soojae's fallout with his family did not seem to have high enough impact to fill up today's episode.

It seems that the only family meeting left is for Mirae to meet Minho.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 24! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” rose to an average nationwide rating of 25.0 percent, continuing its streak as the most-watched program of Sunday.

“Alchemy Of Souls” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode + “Cleaning Up” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

The ratings improved.Looking forward to 'meet the families'plotline.It has the potential to be fun with tensions sprinkled in for added viewing flavor.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2022 at 6:46 AM, minglanfan2 said:

The ratings improved.Looking forward to 'meet the families'plotline.It has the potential to be fun with tensions sprinkled in for added viewing flavor.

Same! It seems like YJ will have his girlfriend meet Grandpa first and I imagine HJ will have his dad meet Mirae...what about mom? Bc she's the one who will make a fuss.

• Like 1

Preview ep 26:

수재는 갑자기 출동한 경찰들에게 붙잡혀 결국 경찰서로 연행되고. 민호는 수재가 경찰서에 있다는 연락을 받게 되는데..

Su-jae is caught by the sudden police and is eventually taken to the police station. Minho receives a call that Soojae is at the police station...

I'm so tired of SooJae feeling so sorry for himself...he needs to wake up instead of doing the whole pity party...

• Like 1

It seems that it has become the usual pattern of leaving the big stuff to Sunday and let Saturday breeze through without much happening.

I haven't seen a moment that has enlightened Soojae on the problem that I see so often in dramas. I am not sure how long the writer will drag this, since the love triangle isn't really playing out yet too.

I am pretty much indifferent by now about Soojung-Mirae-Hyunjae because the mother-daughter pair hasn't been handling their relationship well. Soojung goes back and forth between being unhappy about Hyunjae and trying to appease Mirae and be reasonable about the issue. Mirae pretty much puts all her focus on Hyunjae and makes her mother worry when she doesn't call back when she's going to be home late.

I think Hyunjae will specifically know that Soojung's mother has an adopted daughter. Whether he will make the dots connect based on Mirae's answer and whether Mirae will know from there is unknown.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

here's the preview:

I am so tired of Mirae's mom...maybe HyunJae will be the one to know about the adoption?

And did HaeJun just ask YoonJae if they should just marry!?

You are tired of Mi Rae's mom and I'm equally tired of Mi Rae's clothes. I'm going to take a trip to South Korea and personally talk to KBS about the wardrobe. I mean Burlington Coat Factory and Ross have cute clothes even if they are cheap. They even have brand name clothes. Do they not have those options there in Korea?