[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Didn't she tell her not to touch/use her money? i think so.

But yes, that YJ should just stop with that!

It was a beautiful dress!!! I liked the 2nd too but that 1st one...looked like a dream wedding dress! 

And she looked beautiful imo.

Then I remembered the wedding dress of the female lead of Young Lady and Gentleman and I wanted to rage...again! Lol! 

I think YooNa could be the one pregnant, even though we haven't seen any real hints that they have gone that far already.

We all had flashbacks. She told him to the effect:"As long as you do not lose my money".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Didn't she tell her not to touch/use her money? i think so.

But yes, that YJ should just stop with that!

It was a beautiful dress!!! I liked the 2nd too but that 1st one...looked like a dream wedding dress! 

And she looked beautiful imo.

Then I remembered the wedding dress of the female lead of Young Lady and Gentleman and I wanted to rage...again! Lol! 

I think YooNa could be the one pregnant, even though we haven't seen any real hints that they have gone that far already.

I agree the wedding dress was so pretty. One couple married two to go.

It could be YooNa. That could be the way the 3rd couple get's back together.

• Like 1

Hope it's HaeJun being pregnant since they were already staying together before getting married - makes more sense. This will make YoonJae's parents very proud as they wouldn't expect them to have kid at their age.   However, if it's Yuna quite doubtful SooJae's mum will be pleased to accept Yuna being pregnant out of wedlock (traditionally unacceptable by older folks)  plus she has not forgiven Yuna for deceiving them.  Can't be Mirae, haven't seen them to be intimate nor Mirae sleeping over at HyunJae's home.  Next probability will be Sora, eyeing for 4th one to be a boy.

It's anybody's guess!  Am rooting for HaeJun to be pregnant - according to traditional saying "Incoming luck for new wedded couple"  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Min Mcgonagall             ah maybe it's them that's pregnant after all.

I still wonder how they will move forward Yuna and SJ plot since its completely stagnant. They should also get married somewhere in the drama.

Maybe it is. 
It’s true that the youngest couple needs some development but I wonder if they will be married at all by the end of the drama. I would be fine with them dating again tbh. 
I know that the premise of the drama was a marriage race, but since they scrapped that; it could be possible that they end up together but not yet married. I’d be fine with it. 

So Hyunjae proposed to Mirae. Haejun pregnancy was a false alarm. Soojae mom sees Yuna with her boss in the preview. Yuna and Soojae still deeply in love with eachother but they are trying to protect eachother. Also expect heartache for Hyunjae and Mirae now soon since grandpa is about to find his missing daughter!. I don't see Soojae and Yuna reunion unless shes pregnant tbh. I guess Soojae mom has an even worse impression of Yuna after seeing her and misunderstanding her.

Episode 36 Preview. 

After much deliberation, Sujeong completes her genetic registration and returns home. Meanwhile, the Hyunjae and the Mirae decide to inform their families of the wedding news and set a date for the meeting...

• Like 3

Oh so it was a pregnancy was a false alarm no baby yet.

Aww Yuna and Soojae still love each other it will probably be some more episodes before we get them together again.

Yes finally Hyunjae and  Mirae are getting married he ask her yay, but i know they will have things to get through as well.

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 35! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” continued its streak as the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 24.0 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls” Achieves Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “Big Mouth” Remains No. 1 In Time Slot For 2nd Episode | Soompi

Still no pregnancy reveal. its being milked soo bad. Soojae and Yuna is nowhere near getting back together either. Heartbreak coming soon for Hyunjae and Mirae

Episode 37 Preview

Kyung-cheol realizes that Su-jeong is his daughter Jeong-eun and approaches him, but Su-jeong refuses and leaves.

Meanwhile, her Hyunjae and Mirae are preparing for marriage and dreaming of a happy newlywed life...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Still no pregnancy reveal. its being milked soo bad. Soojae and Yuna is nowhere near getting back together either. Heartbreak coming soon for Hyunjae and Mirae

Episode 37 Preview

Kyung-cheol realizes that Su-jeong is his daughter Jeong-eun and approaches him, but Su-jeong refuses and leaves.

Meanwhile, her Hyunjae and Mirae are preparing for marriage and dreaming of a happy newlywed life...

I must say...I liked this ep...we got a lot of most important ppl and at least it seems that something will give soon in regards to YN-SJ. SJ now is very aware of what's going on with JungHo and YooNa is too...

No idea until when they're going to drag this pregnancy issue....did HaeJun go to get some tests done? 

The families' meeting each other was even more tense than the meeting when the Dolts wanted to marry. I thought that at first, both MiRae's mom and Grandma were not that happy when they realized they knew HyunJae's Grandpa. Especially Mirae's mom...maybe bc she knows about the dad being also adopted.

That last scene was very intense. Finally, after much debating, SuJong goes to meet her father and then...what a shock for all of them.

It does not seem like they will take it well at first. 

• Like 1

@Min Mcgonagall Yuna wants to protect SJ from being with her. Cause he would face problems?. SJ want Yuna to be with someone better than him. Something big has to happen soon for them to get together.

The pregnancy reveal takes too long. This fishing almost makes me feel insulted. Since i get flashbacks from how we were treated as viewers by YLAG.

I'm surprised they didn't drag out on the reveal that Soojung is grandpa's daughter. Now the heartache will start next week.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 36! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Hit New All-Time Highs In Ratings

Meanwhile, “It’s Beautiful Now” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 26.2 percent, marking a new personal record for the popular show. The drama also continued its reign as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Hit New All-Time Highs In Ratings | Soompi

• Like 1

What heartrending scenes with Kyung-Cheol! For those of us in the biz, the reason I watch Korean dramas, sometimes even when the script is not so great, is the gems of actors and actresses. Despite all the push for plastic surgery for k-actors to look perfect,  the acting itself is often quirky and in this episode raw. For those like Park InHwan, who dare to age as they are, double kudos.
It is, of course, an absolute absurdity that a marriage between HyunJae and MiRae should be forbidden,( as in the preview) if KC registers his daughter, because there is no blood relation between the younger couple. Perhaps, as in many Kdramas, it is an attempt to put these old prejudices, in mind and in law, on the table.

As someone who only recently found my father‘s relatives, a father I never knew, I have no trouble not being in someone’s family register. Of course, in Korea there is still such an emphasis on that -but if both father and daughter really believe in happiness for the younger generations, then they know they don’t have to be on a family register to begin the journey to know each other as family, for whatever time is left.
It is time for everyone to grow up, but growing up should not mean that HyunJae and Mirae have to sacrifice a love that is rare and precious-for even if in the future two people don’t grow enough together, the basis for marriage should always be such a love. The world has suffered, too much, from alliances made for other reasons

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

You mean, in Bravo My life? 

Oh I am so sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread sorry my mind has been on my mom, One of my Uncle was in the hospital for over a week, and he passed away last night, so my mom is taking it hard, I don't know him well but I am still sad,  again sorry.

• Like 1