[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

20 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

That Aunt is messy and needs to be dragged!!! She is jealous of her sister-in-law and former friend and instead of doing this to help her, she's doing this to be vindictive and come out on top. I'll put her out my house.

I wanted to slap her and drag her out of the house today! She has some nerve! She came back only to get money!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I wanted to slap her and drag her out of the house today! She has some nerve! She came back only to get money!

I was so disgusted by that I couldn't even properly vent my anger on Hae Jun's brother and sister-in-law. I'm not saying that her brother didn't make some good points about vetting, but he was just so cold and mean like his sister didn't have nothing to offer although he did acknowledge that she built her practice from the ground up.

The actress that plays auntie does a good job of playing mean evil villain.

• Like 1

Still loving this drama and the stories of the different couples  however, it is really very sad that  being adopted should still be such a mark against someone.  It stems from a deep fear of not belonging, identifying through blood, rather than through heart and soul. Getting to the exposure of the adoption has been a bit contrived, but at least the truth is out in the open, a much better way to live even if the ignorant are not emotionally intelligent or mature enough to deal with it. With whatever twists and turns are ahead, hopefully, it will really be that our three romantic couples are joined at the end

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I was so disgusted by that I couldn't even properly vent my anger on Hae Jun's brother and sister-in-law. I'm not saying that her brother didn't make some good points about vetting, but he was just so cold and mean like his sister didn't have nothing to offer although he did acknowledge that she built her practice from the ground up.

The actress that plays auntie does a good job of playing mean evil villain.

Oh I got pretty angry at those two who came in with their "I know better" attitude. Especially her brother. 

And my anger only grew when we saw HaeJun crumbling... 

But...when that RickRoll'D aunt went for the kill...OH I WAS FUMING!

I am wondering how her brother will react.

But yes, she does a good job playing the villain. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Oh I got pretty angry at those two who came in with their "I know better" attitude. Especially her brother. 

And my anger only grew when we saw HaeJun crumbling... 

To me it seems more that they want to have her leave her successful firm to one of their children, wouldn't be surprised if one of their kids is studying to become a lawyer.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, knkg said:

To me it seems more that they want to have her leave her successful firm to one of their children, wouldn't be surprised if one of their kids is studying to become a lawyer.

Right?!?! I also thought they were thinking, they'll be the ones to enjoy all her hard earned money...but now...there's someone who is a threat to that. 

• Like 2

Episode 32 Preview
Embarrassed by the torn clothes, Yoon-jae manages the situation well with the help of his brothers. Meanwhile, he is currently visiting Mi-yeong and meets Su-jeong and Jin-heon...

• Thanks 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 31! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” remained the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 21.6 percent.

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Remain No. 1 As “Cleaning Up” And “Becoming Witch” Ratings Fall To All-Time Lows | Soompi

Plot turned into makjang territory so I am not so invested now.

Hopefully, the writer actually gives a reason for why Jinjoo is back in Korea or else the whole affair feels like the character being hard forced in the plot to do the reveal when her mum is in good health and she only knew of the building transfer when she's back in Korea.

Kyungae is really being decent like how Hyunjae described her to be. She dislikes Haejun but she knows that there's no point in stopping this marriage in the end. She can agree with points that Haejun brings up because she thinks so in her heart.

The family meeting likely did not turn out well with how Haejun's family was subtly looking down on Yoonjae, so Kyungae was pissed off in that phone call later. Kyungae won't flare up at the meeting with Minho and Kyungcheol there.

For Soojung's issue, it's designed to have a lot of gray areas since we know it's not Soojung's suggestion to hide her status from the start. Jungja made clear about what exactly she was angry about in that talk. It's the deception, not the adoption. It's disappointing to see Mirae settle down with her mother after 2 big bombs. The mother-daughter fight was really disheartening to watch for the whole process.

It seems that they are going deeper into Soojung's plot with how they are talking about Miyoung unable to have children in that last part of the preview. If there's something else that we do not know yet, then I really don't know when are we going ot start on endgame for Soojae-Yuna and Hyunjae-Mirae.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lyd89 said:

The family meeting likely did not turn out well with how Haejun's family was subtly looking down on Yoonjae

I would argue, they are not so subtle at all. That brother and his wife really want to appear concerned but imo they are opposing bc they were already thinking they’d get her money! 

youtube preview later.

Episode 33 Preview
Mi-young, who lost her consciousness, suffered from pneumonia, and her condition worsened. She is transferred to the intensive care unit.
Meanwhile, Hae-jun receives a call saying that a hotel wedding is possible, and he rushes to marry Yoon-jae...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lunkera said:

youtube preview later.

Episode 33 Preview
Mi-young, who lost her consciousness, suffered from pneumonia, and her condition worsened. She is transferred to the intensive care unit.
Meanwhile, Hae-jun receives a call saying that a hotel wedding is possible, and he rushes to marry Yoon-jae...

Ohhh are we getting a wedding? Did they manage to sort out their problems today?

Here are the ratings for Episode 32! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” soared to an average nationwide rating of 26.0 percent, marking a new all-time high for the weekend drama, which remained the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi

• Like 1