Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest irina-armenia

Hello my dear, now I know a lot about the forum, and I would like to listen to a song that you are so loved. Gaby, tell me how to find it?

Guest florimama

Hello my dears Sik-ers,

Ardently , with how much joy and pleasure I read your beautiful poetry, I'm glad you started writing and poetry. Passion for Sik does not pass, although sometimes so believe, but it is there as vivid and passionate.

irina
-Armenia, better come with us.

Thank you all for
your comments.
Once in love, forever in love 
:x

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear fans Lovely songilgook .

[2006-06-22] Song il Kook from 2006 , By mewre in ;

http://www.songilkook.com/viewthread.php?tid=4158

Snap37.jpg
Snap39.jpg
Snap40.jpg
Snap42.jpg
Snap43.jpg

SEE CLIP  Online

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=586979&srcid=67779

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentle by Gantan

Songilkook.com by pohhooi

165C6B3450015C5B1B54F0

1464CF3450015C5C120A92

135F693450015C5D197BA8

173B303450015C5F467125

1570F23450015C6002B047

11681E3450015C620ED803

1966ED3450015C63108C12

1705493750015C671640EB

1978283750015C692BAEDC

11196F3750015C6A013BFD

1478E53750015C6B28C16E

1819933750015C6D01EC2D

2004E83750015C701D7969

15090E3750015C71179934

1530353B50015C73220CA8

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/iOs/2488

http://www.songilkook.com/viewthread.php?tid=4159

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By pohhooi in songilkook.com

21.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gabi , Thanks a lot for sharing video of
Kingdom of The Winds

2008, the year I discovered Song Il-Kook, who open the door to Korean Drama world to me, I purchased a US-release Jumong boxset by YA Entertaiment. It was professional and beautifully packaged with two Reference Guides. Later I found out that it was the infamous and knowledgeable "MisterX", who contributed a significant amount of work to these books.

To mark the 700th page of Soompi Song Il-Kook Forum, I'm posting the complete Jumong Reference Guides.  What made of the "Road to Success of Jumong", from pre-production, writer, director, to casting of Song Il-Kook and the rest. 

If you love Jumong and Song Il-Kook, this is a must read 4728767696_9baf5979a0_o.gif .

ENJOY!

Jumong Reference Guide 1

Click on each one to enlarge.
7566329810_5ac7d27109_n.jpg

7566329438_59bc437105_n.jpg     7566328860_9d7a38fc6f_n.jpg

7566328302_11e41c6cb1_n.jpg     7566327722_b78a4ac701_n.jpg

7566327276_860833a4a3_n.jpg     7566326526_aa9b48fc44_n.jpg

7566325922_9754668fa3_n.jpg     7566325140_0c8e1a3519_n.jpg

7566324684_66efaffd66_n.jpg     7566324342_53f66c64a8_n.jpg

7566323988_45822663ed_n.jpg     7566323510_7424c90950_n.jpg

7566323070_d79e808658_n.jpg

4962602175_8da54ac807_o.jpg

7573075500_efb38f8af9_o.jpg

4962602175_8da54ac807_o.jpg

Hello, dear SIKers!
Thank you, dear SIG, for Road of Hope's pictures! So many and so touching! I just imagine what feelings are in our Man's heart seeing these poor children!
Dear Kona, thank you for Jumong guide: it's very interesting and share a lot of information about making Jumong and Goguryeo's history.
We reached 700th page, wow! It's a special event, so I'll try to color it a bit with our special and beloved pirate Yeom Moon:

402069_321544064552314_181956409_n.jpg
I could share one picture I love most, but I love them all (and from KOTW or Jumong or FF or... or... or...) and this send me back to re-watch some of my favorite scenes in all these dramas.  What a pleasure for the rest of the weekend!  :x 
Dear Ardent, Sahyang, Kish_Agnes, Metaltiger, Charmy, SIG, Huili, Celia, Flori, Elizabeta, Irina, Alex, Jojoanna, HWJ, Mr. Hummer, Ilenaz, Erynnys, Ajie-vallejos, Willenette, Silverlinda, Sophya, Emanuelle, dear Kona, HKmom and all SIKers, thank you for your existence and love.
See soon! Love you all!  

Guest sig-Hadise

Hi, Dear fans lovely ilkook nim

Uni kona ,
please check your e-mail .

Dear Gabi , Thanks for your
Kindness

Guest hummer75

Hi KonaBeans........I'm so glad to hear you say that SIK never said that he would never do an Historical Drama again. I did read some time ago that someone here did say that he would not do an Histoorical Drama again. Of course, I was not happy to read that. As you all know, I love historical Draman and can't wait for SIK to do another one some time soon. Thanks for clearing this matter up .

Congratulations to our newcomer, IRINA_ARMENIA for topping the 700th page of this thread.  Now, let's move on to the race.  Where?  Of course to the 800th page, where else?  Go...go...go..., SIKERS.

GABI, I appreciate your kind words to me, so much.  You make my heart swell.  Actually, I'm also considering going out of my box and try something new.  We'll see.

KONA, thank you so much for the Jumong Reference.  I haven't read it yet 'cause I'm still at work.  It's kinda long and I would like to read it tonight before going to bed.  I want to read it from start to finish, non-stop, to absorb everything well.  Is this article exclusive?  You see, I post almost every good articles about SIK in my site and since this is your personal files, I like to get your permission.  It's okay if I can't.  I'll understand. 

SIG, nice pictures.  Thanks.  Maybe those were taken during his Jumong days.  Yeon Tabal was with him.  Seeing him again wearing glasses there remind me of his lasik surgery.  We all know that he had an eye problem and that he wore contact lenses if his drama didn't require him to wear glasses.  Off cam, he wore his glasses when he removed his contact lens.  I was not sure when his Lasik was done.  Maybe it was last year, when I began to notice a dramatic change in his eyes.  They look wider now and he's no longer wearing the glasses off cam, except for fashion.

Most of the SIKERS know about his Lasik surgery, but his reasons or feelings about it, I think was not yet posted here.  Thus, I shared the article about I Love Eye Center.

MR. HUMMER, nice to hear from you in the 700th page.  Yes, let's look forward to another Saeguk for SIK.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello, Dear Fans Gentle song-ilkook :x

Dear ardent , Thanks for your explanation about waring glass's songilgook .I did not know Dear il Gook

previously
had
LASIK surgery . Are you sure about this issue. Because Dear il Gook sometimes

wears
a magnifying glasses .But , to my View il Gook wearing glasses And without wearing

glasses
is
beautiful .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear fans Il Gook What you know the difference between Insightful , Awesome , LOL

Who's can recommend a A good site for downloading , Royal Story , Album of Life ,  Hard Love / Unreserved Love, Advocate ,The Boss,  With English subtitles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.
Hammer , I glad to see your posts In soompi .
You always start with this sentence in your post ( Hi ,Ladies ) and this is interesting for me .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Kona , Thanks for sharing My Dear . I though Jumong was great. I love it.
It was an exciting historical drama  And I  like the star's song ilkook . Of course This drama had many stars .
Those stars were in great condition.

Dear Gabi , It is your right ,Dear  il kook  has a kind heart His kindness is my model

Hi again!
Dear Irina, I hope you watched Emperor of the Sea / Haeshin? This is my favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpAa34OcVpo&feature=related

A special melody for 700th page.
Love you all, SIKers!

"Album of Life" DVD Promo with English Subs

I can't let Huili's translation go without being subbed.

Thanks to Xiaomeihuili!

Do you notice that since SIK's fame shot up with Jumong, his older dramas got released with his picture and name as the main character? Like TOE, EOTS, Oasis, and Album of Life?  In TOE, his picture wasn't even on the cover on the 1st release.  Later KBS released it with SIK all over the boxes.  EOTS:  the version I have only has Yeom Moon on the cover. Oasis:  released the first time by YA.  Album of Life:  SIK's picture is bigger and in front of the rest of the cast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ardent, it's a great article about SIK's lasik, I've never seen it before.
About when it was done, I'm pretty sure I read a post from Luvhime (a fan from Japan) with picture of SIK having Lasik in 2008.

It's nice of you to ask for my permission to repost Jumong Reference Books and other things.  If it's in Soompi, it's free to grab, otherwise, I'd keep it in my private blog.  I don't mind people posting my stuff in their blog, it just feels nice if they would drop a line to acknowledge it.  I've seen my hard-work translated documents get posted everywhere by complete strangers.  However, since Soompi is a public forum, if I don't post, it only hurts true SIK fans.

Mr. Hummer (not Hammer) ;)) , SIK never officially said he'd never do sageuk again, he just said it was really hard and "Historical actors must have committed sins in their past life!".  I'm sure when there's a good script, he'll consider it.  He knows well that he's well received in historical dramas.  He's got all the charisma for it.

Hi Silver.Linda :-h , I'm glad you're still here.  I understand not everyone can be so active in this forum.  I don't know how long I'll be doing this but, for as long as the passion is there...

Charmy, I like Jumong and EOTS equally but differently :x .

Dongseng Hadise, you heard my plead and posted news and pictures from other sites.  Thank you dear!

Hello to all other SIKers :-h !!!  

Hi everyone! Wow! A lot to catch up with. Beyond the beautiful pictures and videos, I am excited to find new SIKers on our thread ( WELCOME IRINIA-ARMENIA!) and extremely happy to see several old SIKers posting again. Hugs for you all!

I adore SIK's pictures with the college students. I understand him so well! Most of my friends are younger (some of them much younger) than me. All of them help me feel young too and keep my enthusiasm for life (almost :) ) intact. SIK has a playful nature and he has always been young in spirit. He seems to feel completely in his element among students. I bet this is alsone of the many reasons he keeps leading the Cheongsanri Trek every year.

Guest hummer75

Hi Ladies and especially you Hadise.......I call you ladies because all of you are young beautiful ladies.

Well I just finished Frementation Family with our man Song IL Kook. It was such a great drama and once again SIK brought out the best in all his fellow actors. A great story and the acting was great. Thats why I only watch dramas that feature SIK. He's the best.

So, now the waiting once again begins. When is SIK going to do another drama??? I just hope that he decides sooner than later and I hope we dont have to wait 1 year like he did before.

Great story and great acting as well. I'm glad i watched it.