Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest irina-armenia

hi all, no, dear Gabi, for I have not yet seen the Emperor of the Sea / Haeshin.no I think it will be able to see it on our channel has been shown De Joyung, widowed Empress ..

Guest irina-armenia

I listened to the song, it sounds very nice, thank you very much, but what is it? and I would like to ask this forum dedicate an actor? and Cookie Song is also a singer, or just an actor? and again, I would like to download a movie from the sauntrak Muhyol, where can I meet? song? thanks in advance! :-h

Guest erinnys

Hello my beloved SIKers! I had to catch up some posts. You are wonderful, amazing people with such devotion! I am so sorry that I can't be with you as I used to be. Gabi was the one who have brought me back to say that I have never forgot you and that you gain a place in my deepness. SIK is like a spin rose in my heart...Ardent express trough words very well my feelings to. But.... I have a beautiful life along with my family witch makes days go fast and only at night remains some time to dream at SIK :)

L O V E Y O U ! .... and hey! Gongrats for 700 pgs. Keep going suporting SONG IL KOOK!!!

hello SIKers,welcome back kona thank you for posting the jumong article, I miss the thread so much yet I'm doing my massage as hubby is home,and I have difficulty signing  soompi it's my problem before when all search engine is refresh.Song Il kook  trip in SA really made him closer even more to children, I am very happy that he is part of this journey because it's relate to life , the changing phase of an actor start when you embrace your society  in reality and being in the oppressed children you will feel how SIK so devastated seeing them in the situation w/ no future ahead of them, it somewhat hopeless, Being a father now, the feeling is triple pain to see this children..I'm just looking to the photos my heart seems to explode..
Thank you all sikers for sharing this SIK Trip it very memorable to him.
I'm waiting for his comeback on TV hope it will be historical drama, just can't help it 

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello , Dear Fans Gentle songilkook .

My uni kona , Dear Mr.hummer , Thanks for your friendship . good luck
:-*

My uni kona , Thanks for sharing very great clips and pictures ..You are an active member in Soompi for 4 years.

I love
  see your posts, always . my uni kona .
:x

Dear celia , Thanks my Dear for sharing .

Yesterday was my birthday. and  Also Dear il Gook's  children  were 4 months
:x

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear SIG, happy birthday! I wish you health, joy, happiness and success in your career. Here is a song for you (in our beloved Prince's language, of course :)  )

Dear Irina, here is a thread special for Song Il Kook; soompi, the general forum, has a lot of threads for actors / actresses and dramas, kpop bands and so on, you'll find all of them on up-left column of this page. Emperor of the Sea (Korean name "Haeshin") is a very beautiful drama from 2004, where SIK had the villain role of Yeom Moon / Yeom Jang. His plying here is brilliant and gave him the opportunity to play Jumong in 2005-2006, it was his way to the starsdom, to say so. You can find EOTS on internet, I suppose on mysoju, epdrama, youtube or other site. Watch it, it's a must see. 
Here you have a link where you can find more melodies from EOTS:

See soon, SIKers! Love you!

Guest xiaomeihuili

Hi, dear all SIKers!
Hadise, happy birthday! :x :x   I wish you a happy and successful year!

Today, I found a manga(comic) book in a bookstore. The title is "I've got hooked on Hallyu historical dramas---"
The author and her two children got hooked on Jumong, not knowing anything about Hallyu or Korean dramas.
Afterward, her husband got hooked as well.

The first few pages of this book reminds me of my first encounter to Jumong.In the beginning, the auther(and me too) didn't think young Jumong attractive, but after he started a training in martial arts, he became cool, episode by episode! The author says the archery game scene is one of its climax.

manga_jumong.jpg
cover of the book
manga_jumong_cover.jpg

Thanks KB for more Jumong articles, think I've seen these, but it's great to always have more!  :) 

Hi Irina-amenia, welcome to soompi and Songie form!!  Yes, one of the best opening song!!   Playing it on my ipod at the moment.. v  :)..and also for toping the page, too!!  

Heeey silver and emanuuuu..welcome back..glad you are still with us..families!!   Keep them coming... 

lol..heeey celiap... Loved the first photo, they can't stop hugging each others..especially on a boat..lol...  they are a life jackets..:D 
I sure reconzied all the places now..and as not changed at all..and think a bit more sunnier this year.  :)

Heey xia..thanks for this cool, comic ads, looks pretty funny..AND happiest birthday SIG!!!  Hope your day was good.,v

eppy 13..still hugging her tightly..and hope they can find her dad..  lol..finally birthday surprise..almost forgot too..   lnow gives him birthday hug gifts!!.  lol..and no hug from that jealous being  lol  Well..he got pushed  not only nicest man but the Cutttest one!!   
finally a three jealous scenes.. lol  Woohooo.,and finall a xxxxx   lol..maybe that's his birthday gift..since she hasn't gaved him a birthday hug yet..  lol..awww..sweet.
 Mmmm..he's not really a killer is he..his friends..??  odd
boy that was some night..birthday suprirsed...jealous finally came out..and kiss and a new killer..wheww.. lol
And one couple is having hard time staying together..  too funny though..  :) 
Back to the dad..finding the child?? Whowhowhooooo   lol Is it..HIMhimhimmmmm   Yeahhh..robin hood!!  mmm  pumpkin kimchi.....   Awww..the photo..he dropped earlier!!  Mmmm..more cluess..okay he's not the dad..as we thought?? 

7595307394_ddd13ea1e6_o.jpg

LOL :)) , this is very typical when we watch the boxset, which has a complete series, and we can't just stop.
Unlike Korean viewers, they watch live with only 1 hour each episode and 2 episodes a week.

Mother and children are on instant food and glued on TV while Dad is screaming!!!  ~X(  

The manga is so funny.  I wish we could have it translated [-O<  .

Thanks Huili!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Happy Birthday, Dongseng Hadise!
Thank you for being a faithful fan to SIK and this forum.

Erinnys & Kish, it's great to see your post again.  Ardent and Gabi have brought many members back. :x

HWJ, you're at FF 13 only?  The best has yet to come, enjoy!.

Hi, dear SIKers!
HELP!!! I HATE this new soompi forum, I can't follow next pages and I can't find a special page in the middle of the thread. How can I do that, can you tell me? For instance, I want to enter directly to page no. 367 or page no. 2 and I must go from page to page like a ping-pong ball, it's so.... :(:(
Dear Huili, dear Kona, seems a very funny story; maybe we'll see it translated one day.  I'm hooked on Jumong too, I'm glued on TV, so I understand mother & children. How can somebody not be hooked on such a guy?

577544_276921972392011_1378090601_n.jpg

Every time I watch this picture I remember the scene: Musong takes Jumong's hands, saying: "Like a girl" or so and Jumong makes a mug...  :))  Sweet! I always watched at least 3-4 episodes once, I was addicted (I am addicted  :)  )
See soon, SIKers! Love you!

Well I just finished Frementation Family with our man Song IL Kook. It was such a great drama and once again SIK brought out the best in all his fellow actors. A great story and the acting was great. Thats why I only watch dramas that feature SIK. He's the best.

So, now the waiting once again begins. When is SIK going to do another drama??? I just hope that he decides sooner than later and I hope we dont have to wait 1 year like he did before.

Great story and great acting as well. I'm glad i watched it.

:)..Hi KB..I know, am very slow catching up on Kimichi, with life a bit busy right now..will likely for weekends??   It is getting interesting..especially #13..they got a kiss!!  lol..and things are getting coming out now..WHO is this friend of his..  :)  

Hey gab..ya know..I have been asking how to go directly to the last page.since I started to finally post on here, but there isn't a way..isn't it??   

Mmm..Celiap..so just put the that link(latest) page..in OUR browser then push the*enter* tab onour keyboard??   Thanks for the tips..will try it.. :)  

:)..Hi Hummer, will now be the only fan hasn't watched FF completely yet..I am so behind!!   AND thanks again to KB for more sigature type photos..  v 

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello , Dear Fans Gentle songilgook :x

My uni kona , My Dear celia , My Dear hoonwoodjoon , My Dear Gabi , My Dear charmy , My Dear erinnys ,

My Dear huili ,
Thank you very much for your friendship and gift :-*  :\">

95982896252919866330.gif  62307423239132806912.gif

21404213918331484096.jpg