Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Ardent, the CampusLife interview you have before was a Google-translation version, please check.  The Star Express, yes, I may have posted it before.

Did everyone have a chance to read Huili's translation?  I'm so disappointed that SIK said "Now I don’t have a decided project. I’m very busy on caring for my children --- (laugh) I don’t know that will be a theatrical play or a drama yet."  I know he needs to be with his babies, but we miss him too.  He mentioned about theater play, so there's a chance he will take up that musical play offer.

KONA, sorry if I got it wrong.  Just let it go.

When the news about the coming of the triplets came out, mixed emotions started bothering me.  I was happy for him that his dream of having a child had come true, yet sad and afraid of gradually losing him at the end.  Family responsibilities would occupy most of his time and would become his priority.  That's inevitable, knowing how family-oriented he was. 

Now, he is considering to just act on the stage.  This upsets me.  Honestly, I don't have a good feeling about him doing theatrical musical or drama plays.  He's a very good actor and his talent should not be wasted on stage plays, wherein not everyone could watch him, especially his fans from other countries.

I don't want to think that after the not so popular ratings of his previous dramas, AMCG, Crime Squad and Fermentation Family, he already lost his confidence in his acting.  He mentioned that he was not so happy about the ratings and said that he thought people didn't even know he was in Fermentation Family.  That's frustrating. If he was aiming to reach the high ratings of Jumong and Emperor of the Sea, that's a different story.  He should stop comparing his current dramas with them.

Still, I believe an actor is an actor and when a good offer comes, he will surely grab it.  We heard that the next offer to him was a movie titled, Goblin.  Maybe he rejected that 'cause he didn't like the story.  What he needs right now is another challenging historical drama, where he can show his acting expertise more and I think that's what the viewers are also waiting for. 

Oh..oh..Should I expect some violent reactions again with this post? (Joke.)

This is weird.  Until now, I can't quote posts properly to reply them.

:)..keep on writing more ardently..will be waiting!!  v  Yeah, think seen Kish in here time to time..  And other will lurking in... :)

:D..Thanks KB for the tips..you can the sigature below..okay??  Finally got it up..and think.MAYBE soompis is back to normal..:D   Least for me..v   
Wow..so they did go to the Great wall, new one..besides in NK area??   Yeah..hope they are okay with the heat and climbing that wall!!  Again reminds me of WALKING up up..the volcano in Jeju once..that was extemely tiring.. lol..and it was just a day tour.  lol..  Fightings.
Nice..thanks for sharing the photobook from Gentle 10th anniversary, mut be a lovely one too!  

Hi elsa..wished i can watch WB or all of his drama..but we will try!   Yeah nice fashion photo..its been a while he's done one..huh??  Need more ardmani!  lol  

Hi gabn and alex, true..soompi could be using a newer system for a MUCH much larger fanbase page!  It keeps on growing and growing!  :)

Thanks celiap for the CS article, wow..he only read the script once, it must be a grueling schedule..for him..!   

Hey charmy2, hummer, ajie, xia, poh, ilenaz, flor, sig,  and sah for coming back. seeing you all  and postings too!  As I am late as well, like five posts behind..super rare for me!  lol..  AND wil lhave to continue to #13 soon..Fightings!

These words of SIK made me smile and think deeply. 

"Actually, my twenties were a series of being lost. But that experience has become a big foundation in my acting career. Being lost in life provided me with a solid foundation (laughter)."

I wonder how he lived his life during his first twenty years.  He always says he hated his mom when he was young, thinking that she was neglecting him, and even envied his classmates who had delicious packed snacks at school.  He seemed to live a lonely life with no direction or purpose when he was young.  He smoked, got kicked out of school, had poor grades and on top of that, he was obese.  Was he the object of ridicule or bullying in school because of his obesity, thus he grew up like that, lost and alone? During his appearance in "Happy Together", he was pissed off by the jokes of one of the hosts mentioning things about their past school days, on how lacking he was then.

I'm still curious on why SIK never mentioned anything about his father in his childhood days.  Seemingly, he has few memories of him then.  Even in all his interviews, it's surprising why the interviewers never asked about his father.  It's alright to skip the sister but if they were asking about his relationship with his mom, should they be asking about his dad, too?  I suspect that his parents were divorced, thus he became like that, kinda depressed and lonely.  Maybe this is also the reason why he become so close to his mother because he has only her beside him, all these years.  Again, these are just my speculations. 

But of course, everybody is entitled to his own opinion so I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Peace...

Pardon me for this unedited version of Google translation. Although it's not perfect English, it still satisfies us at some extend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11-July-2012

World star BoA and actor Song Il-Kook, with Green Umbrella with Children Foundation, volunteer abroad o tell touching stories on July 14 and 21 respectively on KBS 1TV “Road for Hope” program. World star BoA went to India ​​and actor Song Il-Kook went Burkina Faso, a countries where children are hungry and in danger of gold mining.   

2012071128277619.jpg

singer BoA ​​India gives local children to take pictures of their own are having a good time.

South Asian countries, in the south of the Himalayas, India. India endured for nearly a century, surviving the tenacious British colonial era and a nation ruled by ethnicity before and after 2000, cheap labor and vast country is a country based on a group of high-speed economic development.

3500 years of history under the caste system, but the poorest 240 million people belong to the population is still not dealing with poverty is hereditary.

Singer BoA ​​stirred a frenzy in the country 'Pop Star (K-Pop Star)' TV series as soon as the reality of class society under these kinds of labor exploitation, children suffering from disease foundations to meet the green umbrella with children found in India. For this purpose, the same company, she recorded with singer Dong Bang Shin Ki also for the premiere of film that <I AM> back door.

The capital of India, Kolkata, 300km away danbadeu (Dhanbad). Danbadeu area belonging to the 'jariah Coalfield' in India, accounting for 32% of the entire coal production in India is the largest coalfield. 8 years have seen met Raul (M) has lived in the village of the poorest of the danbadeueseodo. Sound Dynamite subsequent firing constantly filled with smoke and sulfur Here Raul's age and young children in South Korea money to earn about 2,000 won a day barefoot and bare carries coal.

Meanwhile, fireworks burst into tears every time pop known as "the extent related to the accident just a never-ending India 's largest fireworks manufacturer, Ciba private (Sivakasi) in the child labor is a daily scene. The area approximately 10 million children in the dark factory without fireworks and explosives buried in the body is prepared for the match. 'Dalit (Dalit)' exploitation of their labor are serious problems.

For many people, the caste system than otherwise update yet strange approaching, but the established also in part do not even, human beings subordinate considered that these 'untouchables' referred to as jimyeo Indian society in the garbage collection, slaughter, corpse handling, etc. are engaged is Children are not exceptions. Children born to them, without even the opportunity to choose a career in the labor market, poverty and the underclass are hereditary.

2012071129582930.jpg

singer BoA ​​local action photos

Boa was born under the Dalit parents naked kids looking to clean septic tanks, "I ended up here in my head hayaejineun neck felt. How could I help these kids ... dapdaphamgwa endlessness that has afflicted themselves, "said," Nevertheless, the best kids can convey happiness, laughter, tried to show, "he said.

Seen due to the coal and fingerprint powder undertaking even touched deeply lamented missing children's hands and feet, and take in the field of children directly baldojangeul singyeo sneakers that fit your feet and love with all your heart, preaching, etc. back have.

Meanwhile, actor Song Il-Kook went to West Africa, along with the Green Umbrella Children Foundation found in Burkina Faso. Exceeds 48 degrees, dry sand, wind and extreme heat can not breathe properly there who suffer from various diseases, famine and the terrible reality of children watching, he could not say.

2012071127426987.jpg

Song Il-Kook with local people.

Global Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, The International Children's Foundation to help children in poverty Federation (ChildFund Alliance) as a member of the funding to help poor children, the area is necessary to directly support the business.

South Korea, including the United States, Canada, New Zealand, 12 countries joined the Federation of India and the two actors who visited Burkina Faso from 53 countries of the world, including emergency relief to help children in poverty, education, business, and community development projects underway.

July 14 at 17:00 KBS 1TV aired in the "2012 Road for Hope" is a talented singer BoA ​​stage decorated with kids' Indian Star 'and' Dreaming exhibition "India seen through a child's future message of hope, hope, etc. is scheduled to begin.

In Burkina Faso over the dry land to present actor Song Il-Kook's interaction with local people, will be aired on July 21.

Source:  http://ngo-news.co.kr/sub_read.html?uid=36039

A little late but in decent English. SIK's Burkino Faso will be aired on July 21 as one of the 4-part program.
SIK was leading the Cheongsanri Trek and not present at the Press Conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7487817898_d88eb08ce6_b.jpg

On July 2, KBS TV held a press conference at Yeoeuido-dong, Seoul for “2012 Road of Hope”. The event invited its ambassadors, BoA, Yoon Eun Hye, An Sung Ki, Song Il Kook and so forth to participate in the event and talked about their volunteer works as well as to deliver the message to Korea, let them know the situation in the poor countries.

In the past event, the fifteen episodes in year 2010 and 2011 raised about 164,000,000,000 won to mark their success. In 2012, BoA, Yoon Eun Hye, An Sung Ki, Song Il Kook went to C?te d'Ivoire, India, Burkina Faso and other countries in poverty to do volunteer work. After they came back from the tri, they shared about their thought and will encourage the audience to donate so they can build the Help Center. They places they have been there is a “Hope Center” set up to help those people in need to solve problems. Photographer Kang Young Ho and the celebrities got together to create a charity album and photo exhibition, and strive to improve the status of these poor countries.

The new episode of “2012 Road of Hope” feature BoA, Yoon Eun Hye, An Sung Ki, Song Il Kook will be aired on July 7. 

Source: http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/boa-and-yoon-eun-hye-participated-at-press-071200878.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd also like to announce that some of the Int'l Fans, leading by HKMom, have decided, instead of buying gifts for SIK's BD, we will donate the money to "Road for Hope" in the name of "Song Il-Kook International Fans".  We will ask for the donation receipt, print it in a poster size, and present it to SIK at the BD/FM on September 23.  Names and pictures of donors will be printed on a card for him (to be confirmed).

We anticipate to have 9 Int'l fans, out of the limit of 150, attend this BD/FM.

If you'd like to join us for this good cause, please send me a Private Message or email konnabeans@gmail.com.

7556169918_cf3ccc7d81_o.jpg

KONA, I'm interested with this fund raising.  I know of some celebrities whose fans did the same thing.  We can also do that for SIK as a birthday gift.

I just accidentally dropped at Fermentation thread in Soompi and was amazed to see 70 members logged on below the page.  Are they late comers?

IRINA_ARMENIA, is that you in the profile picture?  You're beautiful  Are you an Armanian?  welcome to this forum.

SAHYANG, GABI and HWJ, I'm quite sad after hearing SIK leaving the big screen for a while.  i wrote this poem to express my feelings.

The Moon and Star
By: “Ardent”

One summer night I looked up the sky,
the moon was there and so were the stars.
That moon was you, so full and so clear,
I was a star shining but with tears.

Like a star I depend on the moon,
for its blinding glitter and brilliance.
Just as I depend on your presence,
to have me go on living and shine.

You’re my inspiration for so long,
the reason I write my poem and song.
Without you there’s no more phrase to say,
no lyrics to sing if you’re away.

But can you stay forever with me,
and be always my guide and strength?
Can you promise not to forsake me,
hold on to me tight so I won’t bend?

I am weak without you by my side,
always confused and can not think right.
Should I stay clinging in your arms more,
or lose my grip, let you out my door?

If I do could I still live and smile,
find the thoughts and words again to write?
Will there still be a meaning to life,
If you’re already out of my sight?

In the end I beg you to please stay,
and be with me longer, that I pray.
For this scared star needs badly its moon,
And if you leave now, it will die soon.

Saranghe, SIK.

Guest elisabeta

Hi, I greet you all SIKers!
Welcome to the family irina-armenia !
I am very glad that in Japan, Crime Squad has been successful . Well, I really enjoyed this series.
For me, Detective Park is a beloved character.
I love him as much as Harry in Lobbyist. Sorry SIK has not received any film project.
We love him and we expect to enjoy a new movie.
I wish you well.
I love this picture......
0.jpg

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely song il kook . ;)

[color=#ff0000]

Dongseng

Hadise, glad to see your post again.

Guest irina-armenia

I am very grateful for the reception, I have a little problem of language through an interpreter, and I express my thoughts, I find forgiving if mistakes mtkayin be broadcast to the Prince of the Wind, but after a series of 17 English translation yet, but I do not understand Korean. you can help me, please?

Guest irina-armenia

I am very grateful for the reception, I have a little problem of language through an interpreter, and I express my thoughts, I think forgiving find mistakes if entry into the local broadcast of the Prince of the Wind, but after a series of 17 English translation yet, but I do not understand Korean , you can help me, please?

Guest irina-armenia

I was registered and is a lot of things I do not understand the rules, I'm Armenian, I am grateful for the compliment, and especially for the warm welcome ;;) 

I am very grateful for the reception, I have a little problem of language through an interpreter, and I express my thoughts, I find forgiving if mistakes mtkayin be broadcast to the Prince of the Wind, but after a series of 17 English translation yet, but I do not understand Korean. you can help me, please?

Guest irina-armenia

Good morning to you, from now on will be more attentive to the rules.: Your name Gabisik ? I understand that I am wrong? any case thank you for your attention.Until the 15th film in the series was broadcast in herustalike, there were problems and I was looking after inchvor,  

but the translation to English letters, and incomprehensible. Until a few other Korean films were screened Muhyoli shown, all of them are very good quality and interesting to me and after much interested in your culture, history, language, traditions ....