Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hello, SIKers!
Dear Jojoana, nice to see our Prince in Top 10, but I'm wondering about this top, how relevant is it? Is something personal (blogger's preferences) or somewhat official? 'Cause if there is something personal, OMG, I'll do my personal Top 10, and first 3 places are taken ex officio  ;)   :D  , hi-hi-hi! Thank you!  (I also don't understand why they use the same old picture of him, SIK has tons of new and also splendid pictures. Everywhere I go, I see mostly this picture, it's frustrating!)
Dear Flori, your feelings about Cheongsanri and Road of Hope are mine too.  We have these two events to watch in near future - and think of our own actions. SIK is a model for many people, a model also for us.
Dear Kona, thank you for FF songs - I missed that sweet Sonata. Thank you again!
Love you all, SIKers!
~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I opened a new page!
Speaking about cool & hot pictures, instead of that picture everybody use, I prefer this:
282681_432030393503680_137589658_n.jpg

Eh??

Dear all SIKers,
I have had problem in posting Soompi forum via IE again.  I have visit this forum every day but unfortunately I could not post my comment. Sorry for not posting earlier.  There are so many news/info to catch up on and I could not mention everybody. But please note that I enjoy all your posts here. The friendship feeling still remains here. Thank you all of you to keep this forum so active and friendly.
Dear Kona, welcome back (hope it is not too late to say so). Thank you for all the news and photos as always. Having seen other actors activities about Road For Hope, I can understand why everyone can't help crying. I also cried when I watched those clips. We only see the clips which have already been edited. Just imagine the actors who are in the field. They would have seen more heartbroken realities there. We are very lucky to be where we are. SIK  Dear Gabi Love love your recent photo. He is hot and cool. Really love his charismatic eyes.  Dear HWJ I've made some progress of EoTS. I finished Ep19. I'm feeling so sad for Yeom Moon. It's pity that he took the wrong side. My heart is broken whenever I watch this drama especially that Yeom Moon looks far better than Jang Bogo. The 1st lead does not appeal to me at all! Glad to know that you never finish FF. Miss you all! Sorry if this post looks untidy. I'm post from iPad.

Compilation of Cheongsanri Historic Trek pictures from various sources.  It appears that this year's evenr is not sponsored by Koolon as usual.  Red for boys, and orange for girls.  This year's college student applications reached more than 3,000 but only 64 were selected (32 boys and 32 girls).  Could it be the influence of Kim Jang-Hoon?

7504837340_7cbdb56601_o.jpg

The more I learn about Kim Jang-Hoon, the more I find this singer interesting.  He's a real character.  
He has given free concert in the mark of North Korea's shelling of Yeonpyeong Island, swam 215 kilometers from the coast of Jukbyun in North Gyeonsang to the islet of Dokdo to mark Korea's National Liberation Day; sang in many other concerts to raise funds for charities; he sufferred a panic attack during one of these concerts; spokesperson for "comfort women"; and the latest news is he's on the brink of bankruptcy.

He's older than SIK and in the Taxi show, SIK called him "hyung".  He must like hugging a lot :D  4960938334_3cd6b5b0cc_o.gif.

http://me2day.net/concertking
http://news.nate.com/view/20120703n19301

Wow..thanks KB..very emotional scenes..he's heartbroked!!!   Me too..sniffles..hugs them all!!!   Thanks again for more of the Tour trip photos..all ready to go!!??   Liking the red one this one..or is it orange.  :D  Looks good!   lol..look at that HUG>.and there mouth!!  woohoo..GO go..fightings!! 

Nice Jojo Thanks..for the top 10ers..nice to see about three or four in them, aren't bad at all!!  It's been a year for them..that's for sure!! 

lol...Wooooo..Gab..I am gashing..over that photo with his half opened shirt or should that be robes??  lol..Either way..he's hot!!  Thanks for this..v 

Heeey Alex, it seems soompi been doing fine so far..for me??  Maybe they are still doing unjustments while you were here too???  That can happened??  :)   :D..Yyayy..glad your still on Eots..I know, I know..I was like..No noooo..not that side..OVER here..here!!  You really see all the actions from this guy..the best.   lol..

And now..it's time to celebrate 4th of July ..for us States over here!!   Ardently how about some nice, Independence day Poems or anyone!!??  V  
Happy 4th everyone!   v 

Now first photo to post in this new style??  v..fightings!

7499425958_ed3dae7e0b_z.jpg

Dear Alex and Mr. Hummer,

These are for you.  I created them last year from my deep love for this drama.  Although it was Yeom Moon whom I fell head-over-heel for, the drama over all is a classic and a gem in KDrama world; and the OST is simply heart-melting.

http://youtu.be/xd2qNBNo0x0

http://youtu.be/Ay0RRsADHlQ

http://youtu.be/hYmAxIMiw0c

http://youtu.be/Qet0kcC1piM

It's well known that SIK overshadowed the main character; when EOTS is mentioned, it's all about Song Il-Kook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CALLING FOR ALL SIKERS...
:-h   We can certainly make this forum more colorful by adding your Profile Picture and Signature... How does it sound?

HWJ, I can't see what's in your Signature and the URL, is it your business, dear? ;))   Love your 4th of July clip art, BTW :x .

Hi again, dear SIKers!

Thank you, dear Kona, for details about Kim Jang Hoon. It's no wonder he gain Cheongsanri March, he's a special person -  with a strong and special voice. I like his songs. I'm sure his presence will delight the participants at Great March. Any news about this?

TOP 10 Korean Stars

Oh Ji-ho (born April 14, 1976 in Mokpo, South Jeolla, South Korea) is a South Korean actor and model, becoming popular with MBC's drama Couple or Trouble (환상의 커플, also known as Fantasy Couple) co-starring Han Ye-seul. He has also starred in the film My Wife is a Gangster 3. (Wiki)

Song Seung-heon (Korean: 송승헌; born October 5, 1976) is a South Korean actor. Song is noted for his roles in Korean dramas like East of Eden, Autumn in My Heart (2000) and Summer Scent.(Wiki)

Park Si Hoo (Korean: 박시후, born April 3, 1978, in Buyeo County, South Korea) is a South Korean actor best known for his role as Seo In Woo in Prosecutor Princess(2010) and his role as Kim Seung Yu in The Princess' Man (2011). He received an Excellence Award for his role in Queen of Reversals at the 2010 MBC Drama Awards.(Wiki)

Lee Min Ho (Hangul: 이민호, born June 22, 1987) is a South Korean actor who is best known for his leading roles in Boys Over Flowers (2009) as Gu Jun Pyo, the leader of a group of students known as F4, and the action drama City Hunter

Bae Su-bin Born (윤태욱) Yoon Tae Wook December 9, 1976  Seoul, South Korea

Jang Hyuk (Jeong Yong-joon)  Born 20 December 1976 (age 35) Busan, South Korea

Ji Jin-hee (June 24, 1971) is a South Korean actor best known for his leading roles in various South Korean TV series that include Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest, Love Letter, Spring Days, and historical dramas Dae Jang Geum and Dong Yi .

Song+Il+Gook1.jpg

Song Il Guk / 송일국. Birthdate: October 1, 1971. Birthplace: South Korea

Lee Seo Jin (Hangul: 이서진, born January, 1973) is a South Korean actor.
He was in a relationship with "Lovers" co-star, Kim Jung Eun, that started in January 2007 and broke up on October 29, 2008. More recently, he has been in New York studying Management.

Ji Sung (or Ji Seong; whose real name is Kwak Tae-gun) is a South Korean actor, born on 27 February 1977. He is best known for his roles in popular drama series such as Save the Last Dance for Me and New Heart.

source : crazy korea fans http://koreanaction.blogspot.sg/2012/06/top-10-korean-stars.html

credit : jojoanna – JS thread

Hi Kona. I hope you had a great vacation. One of these days I'll add a profile picture. Also, thanks for the pictures Cheongsanri Historic Trek. I can't image the emotions the participants must have felt.

Yea, to our SIK for making the top 10 list. 

I hope those effective by the recent storms in the Midwest and East coast are safe. I also hope no one has been effected by the wildfires as well.

Take care to all of you!

lol..Thanks KB..it was a very quickie 4th of July wallpaper..hopefully it will do!!?  :D v   Yeah, I am having a hard time getting the siggie up..the sizes isn't the same for some reasons??  that is the same one I had for a while..it's now blurry??  mm..  Kind of waiting for them to maybe when they are all done with the adjustments??  BUT think from others seems to be??  :)   Happy 4th!  

Hi gab and Will..cool..on the Top 10 again..he's in there..v!   Thanks for the post!

Heey moongal..hope your doing good too??  I know lucky well here is the coolest part of the State or anywhere...even in seoul!?   It's boiling all over.. stay safe and cool!  

From KBS: www.kbs.co.kr/1tv/sisa/hope2012/index.html

7500798270_d9718ffa0e_o.jpg

This is Road For Hope volunteer program that Yoon Eun Hye, BoA,Ahn Sung Ki and Sung Il-Kook participated in. Song Il-Kook volunteered in Burkina Faso. Yoon Eun Hye volunteered in Madagascar.

credit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOK79GaQC-Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon-gal, thanks for your comments.

Joanna, Alex, congratulations, most if not all "of your men" make the top 10 list in Koreanaction pool.

Gabi, why not a signature???   ;))

Hi all SIKers, I could not post my comment from IE again, I'm using iPad and it may not look tidy as it should be.

Dear Kona, thank you for the clips of EoTS. I have seen some of scenes but there are still many scenes to catch up. Will make more progress this weekend. Thank you for all the clips and news. I'm so proud of him to join the activities in Africa. High waves to everyone. Sorry for my short post. Happy Friday to everyone.^_^

Thanks again KB for another touchig visit to Africa..he's really putting his hearts out to them!!  He's a very honorable man he is!!!   
:)..cool.Japan gotten the DIT on dvd now..kind of late isn't it??!!  Dang, I haven't been checking up on SLK world in a while!!  Kind of forgotten about it..  :((  wakes up from a long sleep!!   goes there now........   AND finally got up an new siggie??  Colorfull enough or not enough..  mm..Might do another one..for slk.. :D  

Hi hummer and Alex..gosh, still Soompis isn't working for you yet??  Least on ipad it is..but not very big screen..but least it will do?? Hope you can got back to your own!?  :)

edit:..
 Mmm..thought I posted about the siggie finally put up..looks better or not enough??  :)  Might do another one..for just songie!!  lol..v 
 lol..NP ardently..yeah some aren't to celebrate the 4th..but like to watch the fireworks.. ;p  Yeah..maybe a sumertime peom in the works..too.. :D..I am greedy!  lol 

I know it's late but still, welcome back, KONA.  Thanks for appreciating my poem and also, for the pictures and news about SIK.  I'm looking forward to the Road for Hope video.  Simply miss him.

HWJ, sorry but July 4 is not a day that touches me.  Not much feelings to express.  Maybe I'll just write a poem for SIK for his birthday.  It might not be as passionate like before, but more on how I truly feel for him at that moment.

GABI, that picture of Yeum Moon, if I remember it right, is created by Mewre.  The body does not belong to him but to a Turkish celebrity, I think.  She is good at that kind of job.

Soompi is doing a lot of changes in this forum, non-stop.  The page has become narrower.  I wonder if this would affect the pictures that we post.  Right now, I'm figuring out how to post the emoticons.  There are lots of them.

Hello, dear SIKers!
Dear Ardent, thank you for telling me. If the picture is made by Mewre, hurray for her! I like it, she's an artist. I just hope she don't mind I use her artwork.
Speaking about Yeom Moon...

430338_360282267345160_657523841_n.jpg 
Love you all!

I've seen many very exotic creations of SIK from Mewre :o) .

HWJ, looks like the new forum allows us to change the display name anytime.
Click on your Profile, and the go to Name and Password, put in a Nickname.
Give it a try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team walked the Great Wall this year?  It is typical weather in this part of China this year, overcast, but extremely warm and humid.
Well, the students are young and energetic, it should not be a problem for them.  How about our SIK?

7514830508_1a07e2e5ae_o.jpg

Source: Mewre; Original Source:  Unknown.