Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

On 28/05/2017 at 1:42 AM, celiap said:

Song Triplets Attend First Baseball Game With Their Dad Song Il Gook

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/27/song-triplets-attend-first-baseball-game-dad-song-il-gook/

The Song triplets have grown in so many ways since we last saw them on “The Return of Superman!”

On May 26, Song Il Gook posted on his Instagram a picture of himself with his three sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse at a baseball game.

In the caption, he wrote that they were at the SK Wyverns home game to support the triplets’ mother, who was singing the national anthem as part of a choir.

The actor also noted that this was the first time the triplets had gone to a baseball game with their dad. Although Daehan and Manse look excited to be there, Minguk looks like he’s still reserving judgment on the experience.

Hopefully they all ended up having lots of fun!

Oh.  The wifey must have a beautiful singing voice to be a part of the choir.  No wonder our man loves her so much.  She's smart, wise and talented.  SIK and the boys must have been very proud at her.

• Like 4

On 6/2/2017 at 0:39 PM, ardently said:

I think he needs to shape up to recieve a new offer.  He still looks overweight.  

I'm concerned about his weight too :-( . 

More concerned that someone by the name of Erk-Erk has been "stalking" the kids outside the building. :angry:

Many of the kids' photos are surfacing Instagarm and other social media.

SIK ought to report him/her.

• Like 5

On 6/15/2017 at 11:38 AM, KonaBeans said:

I'm concerned about his weight too :-( . 

Yes, I'm worried about his weight too. :(

BTW @KonaBeans I've sent you a PM. :)

• Like 2

SIK's FB Page update.

19366045_797836503704152_794154493940868

An article from http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201706192029345832423_1

Google Translation only~

Song Il Kook gave a profound appeal. 

CJS Entertainment released photos of actor Song Il-kook on the official Instagram on the afternoon of the 19th. 

In the photo, Song Il - kook made the fans' hearts thrilled with his neat shirts and hairstyles. Song Triplets father, Song Il-kook, boasted the unmistakable beauty of his time with a profound feeling of style. 

• Like 5