[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEr-L-v8-k/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnEUn4NKIWy/

――ウンビンさんは4歳で芸能界入りされましたが、子役時代の夢は? 現在のような成功は予想されていましたか?

パク・ウンビン:子どもの頃から具体的な夢があったわけではありません。壮大な夢を持って、もしもそれが叶わなくてがっかりするのが嫌だったので、夢や計画を持たなかったんです。ただ、いい人になりたい、いい俳優になりたいとは思っていました。そして今の自分を夢見ていたかというと、そんな気もするし、そうじゃない気もします(笑)。でもいずれにしても、今の私が向かっている方向性は気に入っています。

⬇[automatic translation]

-- Eun Bin entered the entertainment industry at the age of 4. What was your dream as a child actor? Was the current success expected?

Park Eun Bin: I didn't have a specific dream since I was a child. I had big dreams and didn't want to be disappointed if they didn't come true, so I didn't have dreams or plans. I just wanted to be a good person, a good actor. And if you ask me if I dreamed of myself now, I feel like that, and I don't think so (laughs). But either way, I like the direction I'm headed in right now.

――今やウンビンさん以外のヨンウは考えられませんが、ヨンウの髪型はどなたがどのように決めましたか?

パク・ウンビン:「恋慕」の撮影が終わった時点で、私の髪は肘のあたりまであってとても長かったんです。ヘアスタイルによってヨンウの印象もかなり違ってくると思ったので、私と監督と作家さんとでチャットルームを作りまして、何度も話し合いを重ねて、最終的に40cm切ることになりました。だんだん丸くなっていく感がなきにしもあらずでしたが(笑)それによってすごく可愛いヘアスタイルが完成しました。

⬇[automatic translation]

――Now I can't think of any other Yeonwoo other than Eunbin, but how did you decide on Yeonwoo's hairstyle?

Park Eun Bin: When I finished filming 'Love', my hair was very long, down to my elbows. I thought that Yeonwoo's impression would be quite different depending on the hairstyle, so I made a chat room with the director and the writer, and after many discussions, we finally decided to cut it by 40cm. I couldn't help but feel that my hair was getting rounder (laughs).

:vicx:

Spoiler

- RW : Since It's been a long time since we met, I put in some effort to look good.

- PEB : That's right.

- RW : You got a haircut.

- PEB : Yes.

What do you think?

- RW :It suits you very well.

- PEB :Actually, I started to prepare for my next project as we headed towards the end of filming.

So, I did some research on which is better between long hair and short hair.

The battle was so fierce.

The number of votes was like 15 vs 14.

It was neck and neck to the end between Long hair and Short hair.

- PEB : Rowoon, you suggested me to cut my hair short, didn't you?

- RW : I strongly suggested it.

- PEB : Right.

- RW : I strongly suggested short hair.

- RW : Your character's name is Woo Young Woo, right?

- PEB : Yes. That's right.

- PEB : You even helped me promote it.

- RW : Right.

After I heard briefly about the character "Woo Young Woo"...

I told her I thought short hair was better than long hair.

Of course, both suit you well.

- RW : But, I think short hair suits the character better. I said that to her.

- PEB : Right.

Even though I didn't cut my hair short because of what you said...

- RW : Can't you just say that it was because of me?

- PEB : But still, he's very good at analyzing characters.

- PEB : Short hair is indeed perfect for my character.

- RW : Oh my goodness.

- PEB :So, thanks for recommending short hair for me.

- RW : You're welcome.

:transforms:

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 12/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, BlessinMe02 said:

@Gavn2310 and all my dear shipper friends here.. Tbh I am not sure where to start n share.. Since this is my 1st time shipping a couple n hype about their art works n everything about them at the same time so~ hard, actually something quite bothering my mind in the past few days. So I need your opinion n comforts may be.. since some of you might more familiar with this shipping stuff..

A few days ago, unintentionally I read someone write about how shipping could affect both parties journey on their career or even in social life. It's said that shipping by masking it as "supporting" will only harm than benefiting them more. Idk if it refers to our thread or else. Still, I respect that arguments n try to look from that perspective, but in the end I keep arguing inside my mind that what we do here is normal, permitted n safe. Right? Since we see them as an ordinary human too, so why don't we support them both in professional n personal life. This kind of support isn't a mask tho, bcs for me the more we love them the more we look after their journey n willing to do more to.. istg.. support them. As long as we don't push this too hard on others and stay on the ground then it will be fine. 

Am I right? correct me if I am wrong :brokenheart:

I would like to say upfront that I don't usually watch K-dramas. I just happened to discover PEB on Netflix in 2022 when I chanced upon EAW. I didn't know the female lead. I just thought that she was really autistic. I even said to myself something like: "Wow! Look at the dedication of the production team. They really got an autistic woman to play an attorney". I searched her online, realized she was not autistic and I became a fan girl. What a great actress, who seems to be a light in this world, who didn't have to show her private parts just to be popular. She is pure, modest in dress and banks on her pure talent and positive attitude. Almost like an ANGEL. Two things: 1) I am not a fan of any celebrity. I don't usually fan girl because I am more than 50 y/o 2) I didn't even know what "shipping" meant until two years ago. Then after EAW and because of PEB, I watched the TKA just lately, in 2022 also. I was hooked again. Darn it!

Now back to my comment:

a) If you are a reasonable person; you will look for consistent, hard or not so hard evidence to ship two people. If you consider yourself a fool, then you will arbitrarily ship two people who will likely not ship. Case in point: Because of PEB, I watched some BTS of DYLB. I watched the (maybe) last episode of the BTS of DYLB. Maybe it was a rehearsal. I don't know. It was a kiss scene between KMJ and PEB but their backs where toward the screen and you couldn't really see the actual kiss but they were angled in such a way that you could partially see the R-side of KMJ and the L-side of PEB. When the Director said "cut", you will notice that KMJ still held his right hand embracing PEB and his left hand still grabbing the back PEB's head. It was maybe 3 more seconds of holding by KMJ. When he finally released, you could see that PEB was a bit annoyed. No smile at all. She was probably expecting that when the Director said "cut", she should be released from the clutches of KMJ. haha. Why do I mention this? This scene alone should have given you a hint that PEB is not interested in KMJ beyond a co-actor but it seems KMJ wanted more. Therefore, there should have been no shipping of these two.

b) While I agree that you can ship two people but you should also support their careers. I see no harm in shipping folks that are actually worth shipping as long as there are crumbs along the way to support this. In fact, I think the opposite. I think the buzz of shipping folks will keep the actors top of mind.  If they are top of mind by an ever growing fan base. The more this helps both of their careers.

https://m.cafe.daum.net/parkeunbinofficial

https://youtu.be/L2LTLFx3hyQ

https://m.cafe.daum.net/parkeunbinofficial/aDsh/3?

ネタバレ

:心臓:

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/370222

:ハート4:

ネタバレ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

Wow! Look at the dedication of the production team. They really got an autistic woman to play an attorney". I searched her online, realized she was not autistic and I became a fan girl.

Hahaha … some of us became fans after TKA. But this forum is really for people who support both and love their chemistry and interactions both on and off-screen. 

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

This scene alone should have given you a hint that PEB is not interested in KMJ beyond a co-actor but it seems KMJ wanted more. Therefore, there should have been no shipping of these two.

I noticed that in the case of Rwn, he has always seemed very respectful. Even his kisses seemed really gentle and soft. And he tend to pull away immediately when the director said “cut”.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, Gul Sayin said:

Hey RoBin shippers;

Don't you think it's weird that Rwn said in the house on wheels he didn't have a girlfriend because he wasn't popular?

Is it possible he is pretending he does not have  girlfriend to throw off folks? Maybe they want to keep it secret? Who knows?

10 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Hahaha … some of us became fans after TKA. But this forum is really for people who support both and love their chemistry and interactions both on and off-screen. 

I noticed that in the case of Rwn, he has always seemed very respectful. Even his kisses seemed really gentle and soft. And he tend to pull away immediately when the director said “cut”.

I love and support PEB and Rwn. No doubt. Late to the party but here nonetheless.

Like Rwn said, I agree they are the Perfect Match.

Reasons:

1) Physically. You know how when you walk down the street you see certain couples and you say to yourself: "Wow! They look so good together!". I say the same things over and over again with these two. I am sure that these two look good together with or without make up. Rwn is right. They look alike. Watching the Volume Up and staring at their faces side by side at the same time; you can see the jawline, the tip of their chin and their bone structures are very similar.

2) Intellectually: Although, Rwn is said to have a IQ of more than 130 (not sure if this is true). PEB can definitely keep up. Their minds think very alike. Both are well spoken and well read. While, Rwn is more of a philosophical, deep-thinker. PEB has more "smarts". In the end, both of their brain cells click in harmony. Both can probably sustain a prolonged metaphysical discussion.

3) Emotionally. I think this is where they diverge a little bit. While I am in love with PEB, she is very misguided. She said on an EAW NF interview, that unlike Young Woo she said she doesn't think "LOVE helps her personal growth" (I think she means romantic love). WRONG. LOVE absolutely helps with personal growth. I am a better and different person from when I was single compared to being married. A husband, a child/children and a family makes you a better person for the most part. PEB makes it sound like LOVE is a bad thing. Or looks down at the concept of love as something only unfortunate souls experience. It's kind of twisted, to be honest. Sorry just my opinion.

Also, she once said (not sure if this is recent): " Love is so foreign to me". For someone who is  very kind, nurturing and loving, what a total waste! We have to tell her that in the end; her trophies, her achievements, her successes, her TV shows, her movies, her money, mean NOTHING without love. Fans will grow in and out of love with her. People will leave. People will eventually tire of her, lose interest or just be too busy to pay attention to her anymore. Maybe her career will slow down. So what will she have now? Her brother will marry and have a family of his own. Her parents will eventually leave this earth. Her friends will eventually have families of their own. Her ovaries are going to dry up and get dusty. hahaha. By the time she eventually realizes she needs love in her life, it may be too late. Her Perfect Match, has matched himself with someone else who doesn't see LOVE as a bad/sad thing.

4) Spiritually. I think both are spiritual. In my opinion, Rwn just has to tone down his drinking habits. PEB does not drink, Rwn likes to drink himself half blind. Sometimes that could be a turn off.

5) Maturity. I don't even see the 4-year age gap. Since Rowoon is mature and is a mature thinker he can keep up with an older (biological) woman like PEB. They become equals and no one notices the age gap anymore. In fact, when I watch them together the age and height difference becomes insignificant. That's how good they are to each other.

Regarding the kissing scenes. I would actually love it if Rwn held their kisses longer. When I mentioned PEB getting annoyed with KMJ holding the kiss scenes longer. I don't think PEB will mind if it is Rwn doing it. hehehe.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:03 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Rowoon closes in with peeps on&off camera but doesn’t HUG the way he hugged KimHY

and she also held Rowoons arms. There were scenes in HOWs where she handed food to him and she brought food for cast & crew with a message written PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MAKNAE SEOKWOO something like that etc and many, many more LOVELY SWEET interactions which even I a hardcore shipper couldn’t help but scream with delight ..

I REALLY FEEL something happened which upset PEB .. Maybe they were still at odds when Rowoon left for HK .. thus the archiving. Sure it is .. maybe nothing .. 

3 Things:

1) Let us say for the sake of argument that KHY likes Rwn. Why hasn't Rwn made the move? KHY is very accessible. They have been friends for more than 3 years.

2) Honestly it looks like a weak hug. An arm over one's shoulder with the forearm dangling to one side to give a V-sign. A hug my cousin would probably give me at a family reunion.

3) If you watch closely the HOW. Don't know which one. The 3 of them were walking from a parking lot and KHY raced to the door entrance to beat Rwn to it. Rwn took out his hand perpendicular to KHY head and he boinked KHY's head. It was not very noticeable because the camera angle is from the top R-hand side of the corner of the house. This is not something you do to a lady you have feelings for.

Possible scenarios. Please hear me out but I am  Team RoBin through and through. Late to the game but Team RoBin to Eternity.

Scenario 1: PEB could not move the relationship forward with Rwn due to some misguided belief that she thinks "love does not help with her personal growth" and "love is so foreign to me". So much so that Rwn ran into the arms of KHY? Like a rebound relationship? Poor KHY.

Scenario 2: Rwn was not brave enough to confess his feelings to PEB therefore he settled for low-hanging fruit and not much of a challenge? (This question is not meant to demean KHY).

Scenario 3: RoBin is in some kind of unclassified, unlabeled relationship they are keeping secret? I hope so.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!

On 11/22/2022 at 4:25 AM, MT220214 said:

I like this article. It not only acknowledges EB’s immense talent but also recognises that the chemistry between the leads has a lot to do with the drama’s popularity. However, we have also seen their insane chemistry off screen and that’s what makes TKA/Yeonmo extra special.

“Actress Park Eun Bin showed outstanding performance in her role as the Crown Prince. Furthermore, with the chemistry of the two leading roles, Park Eun Bin and Rowoon, the drama received lots of love and support from viewers around the world.”

I have been blessed to witness RWN and PEB together. Congratulations! KBS should reward the Cast and Crew with a reunion. That is the least KBS can do. It's not the President and higher ups that made them win an Emmy. It was the Cast and Crew. They did all the dirty work. Pony up KBS! Cheap-skates! hahaha.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

Scenario 3: RoBin is in some kind of unclassified, unlabeled relationship they are keeping secret? I hope so.

I hope so too. 

:approves:

I think it’s really hard to figure out what PEB’s stance on love. It’s possible there are elements in the interview that reflect her thoughts. But I feel she tends to safeguard those things closest to her heart. In general, her answers always seem a little safe and neutral. 

I like your argument about why you think they are a perfect match. I can’t agree more. It’s refreshing to hear from someone who came to the shipping business via EAW but becoming a RoBin after watching TKA recently. It really helps because it confirms we aren’t delusional. So thanks for bringing new energy into this flagging forum currently in the stage of drought because those 2 aren’t giving us any crumbs in any form or shape. Please do keep them coming because I’ve enjoyed reading them.

:sad1:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MT220214 said:

I hope so too. 

:approves:

I think it’s really hard to figure out what PEB’s stance on love. It’s possible there are elements in the interview that reflect her thoughts. But I feel she tends to safeguard those things closest to her heart. In general, her answers always seem a little safe and neutral. 

I like your argument about why you think they are a perfect match. I can’t agree more. It’s refreshing to hear from someone who came to the shipping business via EAW but becoming a RoBin after watching TKA recently. It really helps because it confirms we aren’t delusional. So thanks for bringing new energy into this flagging forum currently in the stage of drought because those 2 aren’t giving us any crumbs in any form or shape. Please do keep them coming because I’ve enjoyed reading them.

:sad1:

Thank you very much. I can not prove someone guilty of love unless there is evidence. haha.

Well said. I don't think you or any of us are delusional. We would not think there is something there unless they give us something there.

Ugh! Hate a RoBin drought. Hahaha. The only solution is for them to get together for another project ASAP!

Hey gurl! Since I am new to this site could you please kindly help me?

a) Ferity keeps editing my posts telling me not to "Quote" gif, images, etc. But I am not replying to an image or gif? I am replying to the text , not the image. Because an image almost always includes a comment that I want to comment on, too? What am I doing wrong?

Please help?

Appreciate it much. Thank you!

Spoiler

:heart4:

Spoiler

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8kp1Gk7/

⬇

Spoiler

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8kHwtJA/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mnet

Spoiler

:star:

KBS

Spoiler

MBC

Spoiler

SBS

Spoiler

On 1/4/2023 at 6:32 PM, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

Thank you so much !! Happy New Year!  

I think here before said Mr Rowoon say every magazine interview he did TKA  drama for her.  Maybe  he say again here ?  

:luvarrow:

Yes, he said every time, everywhere not just in magazine interviews that he did the TKA drama for her. So it's possible he said it here again.

Just saw a comment saying that Minjae is the best partner of Eunbin (both on+offscreen) and who has seen bluray would surely agree.

Nothing serious, just that I'm curious is anyone here both watch bluray of DYLB and TKA (I still not watched any of them :dissapointed_relieved:) ? And what do you think ?

Ofc, I still believe in our Robin :please: