[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 2/7/2022 at 12:03 PM, Jessie29 said:

it's hard to tell :huh:.. i think it's because the picture is pixelated that KSW's hand looks weird. and there is also what seems like PEB's hand under the red sleeve. hope we can find an HD copy of that. they look so comfy seating in the throne:D

Umm. If the 'double-hand' looks pixelated than the whole photo should have been pixelated, too. The way too look if a photo is pixelated is to view the photo in its entirety. However, the other small details are distinct, especially the small details. Example: I can see PEB's left ear that is distinct from the rest of her face and I can see one of her fingers on her right hand (looks like the pointer finger) horizontally on the book she is holding. Therefore, I conclude that the photo is not pixelated., or else EVERYTHING should be pixelated. 

Therefore, I would say with maybeeeeeeee a 45% certainty that I33Z is correct. The reason Rwn's hand looks weird and it looks like two hands is because IT IS TWO HANDS. Ocam's razor - the simplest answer is the best answer.

You can even see that the other hand below Rwn's right hand seems to be at the end of a red robe (which is PEB's hand).  Now, if you look closely, Rwn's right hand does not look like it is showing a FULL hand and the other hand below Rwn's right hand does not seem like a complete hand either. It looks like a bunch of convoluted or entangled fingers resting on Rwn's right lower leg. 

This would mean the Rwn probably grabbed PEB's left fingers or hand and he wrapped those fingers around his own. Because it seems that Rwn's right hand (at least most of his hand) is enveloped around one or some of PEB's fingers. Now, I am NOT saying they are in a relationship. I am just stating some facts based on this photo, normal body mechanics, etc.

It could be that Rwn grabbed PEB's fingers in jest or as a joke. As you can see Rwn is laughing and the rest look like they are smiling.

Great observation from I33Z. I didn't even see that. Just my opinion, though.

:心のこもった:

Spoiler

:sipsboba:

RoWoon⇒

Spoiler

⬆excerpt⬆

:selfie:

Spoiler

Eunbin Noona

Spoiler

:waves:

Spoiler

:coolshades:

Destined with You

On 4/16/2022 at 1:07 AM, cherry47 said:

Stairs video
0:41〜

Reaction of two people in front!

Is KSH watching them too?

Yes, I few posts back (sorry forgot the page numbers). There are clearer videos of them holding hands going up the stairs to the stage to get their Best Couple Award. And yes, it seem like KSH (Awards MC) was watching what was unfolding before her eyes.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:04 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Rowoon could hardly move his right arm when PEB positioned herself so close BUT 

I am sure he is thrilled.

SK unnies is there no news at all, sighting

re PEB & KSW - something, anything at all.

:smooches2:

It seems to me, while PEB adjusted to sit close. Rwn pulled his elbow back with the intention of maybe putting it around PEB or about to hold her hand. But he realized, this was a public promotion and stopped in his tracks. If you can observe, his right arm and hand seemed awkward stopping mid-air from what he was intending to do.

On 4/22/2022 at 9:18 AM, MT220214 said:

Day 2 of Baeksang’s Tik Tok Popularity Award.

They have reset the voting mechanism and we can go in to re-cast our votes.

http://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdSsArQo/

Let’s aim to get her into the top 4!

Let’s do this!

Let’s focus on what’s within our control.

PEB is currently in 5th position. Her counterpart, SeoHyun, is leading with 400 more votes, and the gap is widening fast. Moreover, Han So Hee is right behind PEB.

Imagine being snubbed by SKorea's Baeksang Awards. But winning a US Emmy Awardin November 2022? I know the actual awards are different. But still.................

On 4/24/2022 at 3:51 AM, cherry47 said:

3:54〜

Did he protect her?

His left hand:lol:

Arm ➡ Shoulder ➡ Waist

:wow1:

It seems like it. Good observation! If you pull someone's forearm to drag them down to the mattress, you wouldn't necessarily move your hand from that person's forearm to her waist because you know you would both be protected by the mattress anyway. Maybe, it was Rwn's excuse to hold her waist? hehehe. But I didn't see ARM to SHOULDER to WAIST. I only saw ARM to WAIST . But maybe, I don't have sharp eyes like you do? hehehe!

On 4/24/2022 at 6:31 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

I was desperately looking for updates on the TKA couple and I chanced upon this site. I never shipped any couple before but I couldn’t get over PEB & KSW. I feel they are very special and I wouldn’t be so interested in them if I saw the attraction to be one-sided on the part of KSW. I actually focused more on PEB. Inspite of her contained and professional character alas, PEB was remarkably different in TKA BTS and even the actual scenes. Their collaboration, skinship, close interaction and romantic scenes were sweetly explosive. They were both inspired and brought out the best in each other. They were both widely impressed with each other. Screen chemistry is something good actors can work on but their personal chemistry is simply undeniable. We may have to wait 2 years atleast for confirmation .. or not. I feel neither one of them can recreate the same intense chemistry with other screen partners in future projects. That is just me.

I agree. I am writing this on 1 29 2023. Look at KTO and PEB in EAW. They both did well, showing some cordiality and friendliness but not to the level of RoBin interaction. But it does seem like KTO like PEB.

On 4/24/2022 at 9:18 AM, l33z said:

Aren't they cute?

Their children together will be as much cute as both of them, I presume :blush:

And also, their children will be as charming as RoBin are  .....

Cr: cherish_eunbin_920904

Agreed. But I hope they have children before PEB turns 36 y/o?

On 4/24/2022 at 3:35 PM, QSD said:

More Hanna Volume Up gifs.

Man, guy can't take eyes off girl. hehehe

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images, videos or gifs. Thanks!

On 5/6/2022 at 10:48 PM, cherry47 said:

PEB is not ONLY a good actress. She directs herself and others around her for the best scene. I have a feeling she will direct in the future and probably be the First Female Director in SKor to win an Award in SKor and Worldwide.

Imagine the Baeksang Awards snubbing PEB. And the TKA and PEB winning a US Emmy Award? Hmph!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets or videos. Thanks!

On 8/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, PEBunny said:

Hi everyone. I am so glad I stumbled across this thread. I really needed it. 

It still feels so unreal that Park Eun Bin's drama is popular worldwide and that she is now a household name. However, I am no longer enjoying Extraordinary Attorney Woo as much as I could and should. There are a couple of reasons, one being TaeBin's shippers excessiveness. The drama has been perceived by most of them as a romcom which it not really is. Even worse for me is that I cant help but compare the off-screen interaction between RoBin and TaeBin. Eun Bin was definitely much more carefree during TKA's shooting than EAW. I am enjoying all other moments in Woo Young Woo and initially I could stand the cute romantic moments but now that things are starting to get heated, I just fast forward those scenes. Not even that iconic kiss scene was spared. Am I the only RoBin shipper/stan feeling this way?

I have also been really bothered about the weekly actors ranking where Tae Oh has now been number 1 for the past three weeks... limiting Eun Bin to the second or even third position even though she's practically carrying the show with her top-tier acting skills. Admittedly, that's not his fault but the impact of hormone-raging fans girls but I still feel so disappointed. This was Eun Bin's time to shine and yes she really is shinning but it's so wrong to have her co-actor as #1 just because he is making people's hearts flutter. Her role was hard and it could have come with huge backlash if she hadn't been able to portray her character so well. But it seems all people really notice now is "green flag" acting. 

I just had to pour out my heart here. I hope I didn't hurt anyone with my thoughts. And no, I am not trying to undermine anyone it's just that having been following Eun Bin since Father I'll Take Care of You days, I still can't understand why people were sleeping on her range until now... meanwhile she's sharing that spotlight with him when the drama could go without romance.

I think I got that off my chest.

I am writing this on 1 30 2023. And in hindsight. I totally agree with you. As a newly minted PEB fan girl who just swallowed the PEB pill. I see now the lunacy that folks put on KTO. I never knew about PEB until I watched EAW, my first ever SKor drama. I was floored when I saw PEB acting. I would even be so bold as to say that she is an even greater actress than the ones I watch her in the USA. Some of the actresses here are trash to be honest.

Didn't know who PEB was. I even emailed NF and told them that NF fooled me because I thought the FL on EAW was really autistic. hahaha. Unfortunately, I was one of those thinking that PEB and KTO "could or should" have a relationship. Like I said, first ever SKor drama. I didn't know any better.

Fast forward, I watched TKA AFTER EAW. Watched the bts of TKA. Night and day comparisons between RoBin and TaeBin. Very, very stark differences.

Four things:

1) I totally agree that PEB should be credited instead of KTO. KTO's acting was mediocre at best. On the other hand, PEB seems to be possessed by whatever character she plays. Absolutely right! PEB carried this show to world-wide commercial and acting success. If it weren't for her, I would not have even clicked on EAW and took a chance. KTO did NOT carry this show. He should not surpass PEB in whatever ranking.

Did KTO win the Rising Star Award by the USA Critics Choice Awards on September  2022? NO. So why should KTO be more successful?

In fact, there were some scenes wherein I was like: "Okay, bad acting KTO! Really, really bad!" You know there are a lot of SKorean actors that can't act to save themselves, right?

2) PEB has set the highest, highest standard. She has set the bar really high. In fact, I do not watch and will not watch any show unless it is PEB or Rwn.

3) Yep, and since when was "green-flagging" a standard for really good acting? Never.

4) What if KTO played a bad guy? Would he still be "green-flagged" and would he still be in that weekly actor ranking? 

Hmph. Now I only watch EAW for PEB's acting. Period. I no longer watch the kiss scenes with KTO and skip those scenes on NF. Now, I have watched TKA on a loop for the 23rd time now. hehehe.

On 8/1/2022 at 10:22 PM, DollEyes said:

@PEBunny Hello.

First of all, although I am not the creator of the thread or an administrator, it's always correct to advocate for free expression and safe spaces for it, when these opinions are held with respect, of course. It seems to me that you have expressed a point of view in an honest and respectful way, for which you have my support.

I understand, I'm also a Eun Bin fan since Stove League so seeing her take off like this is an event that I greatly celebrate.

I can understand how difficult it can be to navigate a fandom, shipping culture, and how passionate we can get about it.

It's a natural behavior for fans who, liking a couple in fiction, decide to take it to real life. I experienced it in the DYLB era with Kim Min Jae. But, I think I speak for all of us interacting in this thread when I say that we don't ship RoBin just because they look cute on screen. It's the moments outside of it that count the most, and as an Eun Bin fan myself, I could tell how happy and relaxed she was with Rowoon around her. For me it was almost unprecedented, because she is not usually like that.

I see the behind the scenes of EAW and I definitely think that Eun Bin is totally professional and sets limits again. She seems to get along with Tae Oh, which is important for good on-screen interaction. Maybe it's what helps me see it as just a performance and no more.

Popularity polls change from week to week. Sometimes Tae Oh will take first place and sometimes Eun Bin will take it back. It's healthy not to see it as a competition and just be happy that more people in the world recognize the name of Eun Bin Park.

If you decide to spend more time on the thread, feel welcome, and I apologize for so many words. I hope not to overwhelm.

But when KTO is #1 in that ranking for 3 weeks and this has not changed back to PEB (who did ALL the heavy lifting) then that's when it becomes wrong. Just saying.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:51 AM, DollEyes said:

@Ejj ng

Yes, the truth of the sageuk is that they are not like before. It is for this reason that in recent years they have become a fusion with modern elements to make them more "digestible" for the audience.
It's true, TKA had several mistakes in directing, editing and pacing. However, I quite enjoyed it. Ro Woon and Eun Bin's chemistry is literally what brought this thread to life, and Eun Bin's acting was magnificent and the best part.

Umm. Sorry, I beg to disagree. I don't see 'several' mistakes in directing, editing and pacing. If this were true, why did TKA win its first SKorean Emmy Award? The Emmy is the United States award-giving body. The Emmy has very high standards and would not necessarily give an Emmy to a period piece with 'several' mistakes. You may "think" in your mind that there are "several mistakes" but the award-giving body in the United States doesn't seem to think so. However, NO historical piece is COMPLETELY PERFECT, either.

Like any mini-series that is historical, it will have to be longer to fit the category of mini-series. Hence, the word mini-series.

The only questions that need to answered:

1) She had to undress and re-dress her underwear because it became undone during the assassination attempt. It is like readjusting "your bra" in modern times. You don't readjust your bra in public. Unfortunately, during the Joseon period, it was layers and layers of clothing. Plus, she is paranoid about folks seeing her as female (her secret). So, if she thought or felt her underwear was undone. People may find out about her. So she undressed and re-dressed herself.

2) There is NO strict rule that a period piece should NOT have modern OST. Or else we will ALL die if we only heard what music was being played in 300 AD when the Joseon Dynasty was the ruling party. Plus, like what Rwn said: no one who has lived in the Joseon Dynasty lives today. Who is to say what music they had that time?

On 8/8/2022 at 6:16 AM, Ejj ng said:

If it was during their filming of TKA, it could be due to etiquette that she would open the gift in front of him (and people on the filming site). It's just my guess. Where I come from, it's etiquette that you open the gift in front of the giver.

I have only recently looked her up after I started watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo. Then I realised she played the king in TKA, which I watched for like 2 episodes a long time ago. I still could remember my first  impression of her at that time was that she was really beautiful, especially in the scene where she was undressing and Ji Woon saw her. While waiting for Woo Young Woo, I decided to finish TKA. Tbh, I didn't watch the whole series, I fast forwarded to the scenes between Hwi and Ji Woon only.

I still don't get why Hwi needed to undress in the open, when all she should have done was to tie her hair back up to look like a man again.

I also don't get why it's a historical drama, but the production team used songs with English words in the lyrics (Believe, If I, to name a few). Luckily the drama was still a success. But it could have been done better.

First of all, she did not undress in the open. She found a secluded spot. Rwn just chanced upon her while looking for herbs.

Second of all, her "bra" or the equivalent of a "bra" during the Joseon Dynasty was undone after the assassination attempt. If she felt her "bra" was undone and she was paranoid about her secret. Then she would definitely undress and dress herself back.

Third, you wouldn't really understand if you only skipped to the scenes of PEB and Rwn. I think you mentioned you only watched those parts. Like any other story, it is best to watch it as a whole to truly appreciate the story.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:36 AM, DollEyes said:

Thank you all for feeling free to share your concerns in the thread. I think it's really nice that this is a safe and supportive space.

I understand how you're feeling. I have had to resort to silencing some bingo accounts, until EAW concludes.

Personally, I don't find the romance in EAW annoying, as the main focus of the series continues to be the law and the autistic protagonist's struggles to deal with her environment. I feel that Twitter and social networks have exaggerated the romantic aspect of the series.

AKA the scene where Young Woo has a meltdown and Jun Ho hugs her. That scene was meant to show what autistic people must deal with in situations of extreme distress and anxiety. But, somehow it was also romanticized: “Oh! he hugs her, he's so cute.” I grit my teeth just remembering those comments.

The truth is that I've started to find all TaeBin's comments a little funny. Like, they have so little to stand on, but they still hold on. I've read comments on YouTube predicting wedding and children that just make me laugh out loud. Many of these shippers barely know Tae Oh and Eun Bin, so they are unaware of their previous works, interactions with other actors, and behaviors; Tae Oh has said that Eun Bin is pretty, yes. But, he has also referred to other co-stars in the same way.

On the other hand, reading that Ro Woon still mentions Eun Bin, being so vocal in her support and admiration for her. Expressing that both of them have supported each other in their most recent works and still maintain contact warms my heart. A sincere friendship, without forcing anything, without other pretensions is what really captures all my attention.

I can't wait for Boston 1947 to be released. I wonder if the bingos will keep their shipper phase with Im Si wan.

DollEyes, you described me very well. Having just discovered PEB and knew nothing about her. My first Skorea drama was EAW. I imagined TaeBin getting married in real life. I got caught up in the melee because I DIDN'T KNOW any better. Until, I watched TKA.

However, what differentiates me from the stupid  (sorry, it is true) TaeBin shippers is that I know that the scenes of EAW are entirely to show the audience what battles an neurodivergent genius lawyer must engage in the

harsh world of "normal" folks. In work, in family relationships, with friends, in school and society in general . The romance scenes are "incidental" to the whole plot. The whole plot revolves around a neurodivergent individual and her failures and triumphs in a biased world. You are very right! The car accident to show PEB's ASD anxiety is probably to also educate the audience how to handle a neurodivergent. And then, some stupid teen-agers will only react to it by saying: "It was cute of him"? Silly folk. Some folks aren't really that intelligent. hahaha.

Btw, that scene wherein PEB had to show the anxiety of an ASD was exemplary. It was hard to watch but superb acting skills. Not too much but not lacking either. It was portrayed just how a neurodivergent would react. Congratulations PEB! No wonder she won a USA Critics Choice Award in September 2022!

On 8/9/2022 at 6:11 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Eun Bin said “not verbatim” that her idea is friendship in a pure relationship and see where it goes. She is not the type to go dating from one relationship .. fail then on to the next. I feel she will chrish one relationship based hugely on friendship then get married if she is happy and believe that it is the right one.

Rowoon’s drama TOMORROW could have been a huge success with local SK viewers if Episode 16 intro of a romantic partner with Rowoon was slowly introduced in early Episodes 2-3. Viewers crave romance.

Correct me if I am wrong. Tomorrow was ranked Third? Right? Plus, NF classified Tomorrow with Mature Ratings. A lot of folks don't watch with Mature Ratings. The audience of Mature is rather limited in my opinion. Maybe, that is why?

I had to find Tomorrow in my sister's NF profile which is set as Mature.

On 8/9/2022 at 11:19 PM, RenBin said:

Talking about Romance, I find some people in Twitter are still not happy about TKA kiss scene bcuz of the editing with the camera angles ( it’s KBS and we should have already expected this ), and I saw a cmt on Insta even said that they have no chemistry at all bcuz of their kiss scene was not intense, I don’t know why they should judge chemistry based on kiss scene bcuz it’s doesn’t make sense at all. I think that if they have watch TKA Blu Ray behind the scene, they will not think like that anymore. I have seen a clip on Twitter about TKA Blu Ray behind the kissing scene under the tree on EP 15 (the clip was now deleted), and I deeply understand why both of them behave that way in the kissing scene in BTS 15 16 (Eunbin was a bit shy when RW mentions that the kiss scene was beautiful). That kiss scene is definitely can’t be aired on KBS. 

Chemistry is NOT solely based on the actual film scenes because these are directed by a Director. They mostly follow the Director's vision. Who knows maybe the Director told them not to have too much intense kissing scenes because that is not what the society did back then in the Joseon era? I think the most telling and the most revealing are the BTS scenes because that is the "most natural" you will witness the people, even when another unofficial camera is rolling. Your natural behavior comes out eventually, even with the best actors/actresses.

• Like 1

Hello, I will inform you about the release of the 연모 popular version.

✔️Sales schedule: February 1, 2011 10:00 a.m. ~

✔️Consumers: 138,000 won

✔️Sales

site: YES24 solo promotion (domestic)

✔️Size: Width 14cm x Height 18cm The design of the inside and outside composition is the same as the conventional special making Blu-ray . 

Spoiler

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=aht&no=24345

https://t.co/GXikjpc7YH

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=rowoon&no=45839

:hwaiting:https://global.yes24.com/Goods/117172736:heart:

https://global.yes24.com

⇒search[The King's Affection]

:waves:
Spoiler

:heart:

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, parknbin said:

Same! I was really blown away cause the lyrics speaks for what she's prob feeling that time. The song choice of Rowoon was Slowly by Olivia Dean. It's so amazing that both seem to have a common understanding in terms of going into relationship or something. They know they still have to do more things and that so they don't want to rush and be impulsive. Right now, I'm happy for their deep friendship. They may have 4 year age gap but the maturity is there esp in RW's side. He can match PEB's way of thinking. They just click.

Yes, actually Rwn is more mature. He is a deep, philosophical thinker. He has a 130 IQ level. Genius level like Einstein, Newton are 150-160 IQ level. But ofc, PEB is intelligent, too and can follow Rwn's lead.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:06 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

YES .. I thought so too, a silent confirmation to those who will GET IT.. WE DID.

and Rowoon posted how they talk and talked about PEB’s uncertainty & hair length re EAW .. HELLO .. we get both of you. and we understand your situation esp KSW who needs more time. Be that as it may - if they wanted to, they can settle down earlier than BinJin .. PLEASE .. KSW aside from his income comes from a very rich family. He is the youngest, only son with just 1 older sister. Finance is not an issue LOL LOL LOL

I was thinking the same thing. Even though I know nothing about other SKorean couples like BinJin (I only watch PEB since I discovered her). I know Rwn comes from a wealthy family and both of them earn a lot. And I mean a lot!

Heck! There are poorer couples in the world (even destitute ones) who make it through each and every day. What more RoBin!

I would rather not have PEB wait until she is 40 y/o though. They would make good, beautiful, talented, athletic, tall intelligent babies. It would be such a great waste and a great disservice in this world if they can not procreate. Their good genes should last until eternity.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:12 AM, yong44 said:

You can went back to page 26 @RoBinRoBinson shared the translation for radio appreance. Anyone have the skill and time to put on YouTube ? 

But the main constraints is not financial in their case. Seokwoo gain a lot through his CF. He has many advertising activities under his belt. Even TOP brand .. The biggest concern, they wanna build a strong career ahead..

Until it is too late.........

On 8/18/2022 at 9:44 AM, DollEyes said:

@parkyenbin @yun cohi @Yuen10

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you. I'm glad we are more and more!

I've finally finished watching Tomorrow, Ro Woon's series. I hadn't been able to do it before due to lack of time, so I started watching it around the same time as EAW.

I needed to say that I think it's a good series with a beautiful message. There were a few things that left me with more questions and I think could have been executed better.

Ro Woon is great, I am very impressed that he has grown as an actor since TKA. And I'm really not sure why it was so poorly received in Korea.

I hope Ro Woon doesn't pay attention to bad criticism and continue to grow in his acting.

The fact that he and Eun Bin chose projects with positive awareness messages speaks to what great people they are, and how similar they think.

Now I'm ready to see the end (of season 1) of EAW!

Unless I am corrected. I think Tomorrow landed as #3 in SK. That isn't too shabby though! All I know that Tomorrow was rated as Mature or R that is why I had difficulty finding the show on NF. The only reason it was rated M or R was because of the suicide theme. And it was just bad timing, because it was aired I guess a month before EAW? And I think EAW overshadowed anything else.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:50 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

YES i believe so, first time she did her signature goodbye pose with a partner -Rowoon.

With regards to Rowoon’s drama TOMORROW not doing so well in SK, i believe it is because Rowoon did not have a romantic interest in the drama. The drama itself is EXCELLENT in content, cast and acting but was deemed TOO HEAVY. Rowoon provided comic relief and epilogues were amazing. The writers and producers I think were too NAIVE not to feature and develop a love angle right from the second episode. THAT second episode was the heaviest and most local viewers tuned out. The drama however did very well on global platforms esp Netflix. The love interest was only introduced in Episode 16 no more than 10 minutes together. 

EAW featured a woman with spectrum disorder yet the writer still managed to feature romance which helped the drama explode even more.

I don't think the love interest angle would change anything. You don't necessarily have to have a love interest angle to succeed in a show. I think of four reasons:

1) Rwn is not necessarily the main lead. The actress was the FL. I am so sorry but sometimes in a show the FL carries the weight of the TV show to success. I am not suggesting she is not a good actress. I am just suggesting that the FL was not strong enough to carry the show. And yes, I am going to compare her to PEB. Who almost always is a strong FL that can carry a show to success. Example: DYLB, TKA and now EAW.

2) It had a very heavy message: suicide. Unlike, EAW that tackled ASD but shown this heavy issue in a lighter angle. I actually like Tomorrow. There were some episodes wherein I didn't care so much about the case they were tackling. But the two that was the most powerful to me. One, was the case of the S Korean soldier who fought for his country but was never recognized. Two, was the case of the S Korean 'comfort women' whom the Japanese raped and abused. Those two cases were the most powerful. I cried on those two cases.

They also tackled a) bullying b) too much focus on beauty which are big issues/problems in SK right now.

3) The rating given and categorized by NF was R rating.

4) Tomorrow was just overshadowed by EAW. Just wrong timing.

On 8/19/2022 at 2:20 AM, parknbin said:

PEB WHIPPED ERA :fullofhearts:

True. People crave romance. Btw, I have mixed feelings/thoughts about EAW S2 news idk why lol. Yes, I’m happy esp for our PEB but somehow something’s bothering me and I can’t quite figure it out. Am I the only one? HAHA. What are your thoughts guys? I’m actually more excited to see what her next role would be or smth. And I’m looking forward to a romcom this time cause she said she’d love to be in that genre right? (still hoping somehow someday for a movie or a commercial with RW or just anything at this point really LOL) #drought

Ummm. I think differently. I don't think a love angle will always make a show successful.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:21 PM, PEBunny said:

Exactly! I've gone through other PEB bts videos I could find and her level of interaction with Rowoo was different from any other. In fact, it was even hard to hide during group sessions like the times Namyoonsu was there. It felt as if they were in a world of their own. And going by EAW's BTS it seems Eun Bin is back to her reserved self... not much interaction with Tae Oh.

Right! I thought so too... 

I think so too. Already the romantic angle seems more pronounced than it really is. Also, without much evidence to work with they already have shippers. It is better this way.

Right! It's their career. And honestly, I 100% support both of them. Park Eun Bin has just attained an all-time high career-wise. She can attain the height of the likes of Jung Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, and Son Ye Jin in the nearest future. Same for Rowoon. He is doing much better now. I hope they keep their friendship sailing while building their career... "They'll follow where this takes them," just like the song said.

Ummm. Call me bias? But those other female actresses you mentioned, did they all receive an award at the USA Critic Choice Awards or even nominated? Have they won an Emmy?

Obviously, this is hindsight since I am writing this on 2 1 2023. I have never heard of those other actresses you wrote. I think it is the other way around. Maybe, other female actresses 'can attain' what PEB had attained for sure? PEB is now a global actress who has won many national and international awards. Aside from national and international nominations. Unless, I am corrected these actresses you have mentioned have not?

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 2:42 AM, parknbin said:

Thank you for sharing @yong44!

Now that EAW has ended, people flock to watch PEB's previous shows so I sense there'll be more RoBin shippers to come. Some from other ship/s will prob switch seeing many on Twitter are going gaga watching TKA (wait 'til they discover the bts scenes, interviews, IG interactions and stuff lol). Anyway, I just hope we all ship responsibly at the end of the day and give the actors their space. Hwaiting~~~

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Oh my goodness ParknBin. You predicted very accurately. I came from EAW, thought I was TaeBin. Watched TKA, now RoBin forever!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 6:49 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Someone comes into ones’ life and brings out the best .. and stuff one never knows is in there. PEB was very naughty when she tried to gently push KSW off the cliff clearly holding on tight to his collar which really alarmed KSW shouting Don’t Do It a couple of times and second time when KSW was resting near the edge of the cliff, PEB AGAIN tried with all her might to playfully push KSW. 

DID you guys notice how PEB BLOOMED .. how so much more beautiful and attractive she has become, TRENDIER in her outfits and bolder in her pictorials .. 

Well IF KSW’s next drama project is again loveless, one of two things - first he is trying to reassure PEB he is mighty serious or PEB is the jealous one between the two LOL LOL

To add - glad KSW’s drama She Would Never Know happened before TKA .. imagine the kissing scenes there LOL LOL

Yep. Being I new PEB I went on YT to watch her previous projects, photos, etc. YEP! She has bloomed into a beautiful flower. She was already pretty before. But now, it is like this flower has been given more sunlight, more water and more fertilizer. She just blossomed. Looks like she found out, LIFE is not just for acting. LIFE is for loving and living!

On 8/20/2022 at 7:13 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Sorry sometimes my RoBin mind SOARS

But isn't that what this safe place is for? If it doesn't happen in real life. What hard would come if we imagined it here? Is imaging a crime? hahaha.

On 8/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Hang On LOL .. just popped in my mind cos HB had lots of GFs before settling down with SYJ .. BinJin comparisons-remember:P

Don't know HB that well and don't know BinJin that well. But tbh, HB looks like a flirtatious guy. Rwn doesn't seem flirtatious. I think Rwn is very picky with women. Remember, PEB said Rwn hates things that makes him cringe? I think that includes women. And I don't mean women in general or his female fans. I mean women for relationships. I remember I saw a photo of Rwn in the US (?), he was flanked by women on both sides for a pic. I saw both his hands and arms hardly touch the back of the women like is usual and customary. It was just behind the women around their backs but did not dare touch the women's backs. It was just suspended in mid-air. hahaha. I don't know if it's because of SK culture or Rwn finding this a cringe situation or both?

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 3:58 PM, LJ2022 said:

There is  also something that have been bugging me, but since no one pointed out I though that I was being tooooo delulu and reading things tooo much. However, since I gathered some courage to start writing I thought I might as well just spit it out, and maybe you could take this away from my mind eheheeh. 

Usually when a korean celebrity goes abroad there are articles from departure and arrival, or am I wrong?, i can be wrong since I'm new to this.

But, there are articles for example from Rowoon's Manila fanmeeting for his departure and arrival, from sf9's japan fanmeeting and hallyu festival for departure and arrival. For Rowoon's japan fanmeeting there was a live for the departure, nevertheless I can't find anywhere any article about his arrival, which was on the same day that Park Eunbin went to Bali. I also can't find a photo of his arrival that includes his manager (there might be but i didn't find any). Anyway, most probably is just my delulu brain working tooo much and just wanting to read something that is not there.

MTG said there were photos of his departure at the Narita (JPN) airport with FNC representatives, even showing him hugging some FNC representatives. It also seems that his arrival in Seoul on August 8, 2022 was very low-key and it seems he came alone that day. Same day, PEB was leaving for Bali. Could it be possible that Rwn stayed at the Arrival terminal but transferred to the Departure Terminal on the same day to go to Bali? Remember, once you are inside the Arrival and Departure Terminals, the photographers can't go in there (unless they happen to be passengers that day). And yes, it could be that the press was focused on PEB and the cast of EAW departing for Bali, thus leaving the chance for Rwn to slip back to Departure terminal within the Arrival terminals ( I am sure there is a connection between Arrivals and Departures without going back out of the airport and coming back in), unnoticed?

Did he fly to Bali alone in a different aircraft? Or did he join the EAW cast in the same aircraft? I think maybe the way to answer this is: Was Rwn ever spotted in SKorea after August 8, 2022? Did he have any activities that proved that he was in SK long enough until the EAW cast and crew came back to Seoul? The EAW C&C stayed in Bali for 6 days. So look for evidence that Rwn was physically in SK from August 8, 2022 to around August 14-15, 2022. Not previous photos or posts, not IG Live, not online, not anything that could mask that he was in SK but actually somewhere else. But actual physical evidence that he was in SK in or around those dates.

Now, my imagination is running wild. But thank you for bringing this up. I like intelligent mysteries to solve. hehehe.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 5:29 PM, LJ2022 said:

About the arrival yes there are photos but not from the press i think, but I can be wrong! At least i just found the ones taken from fans. Regarding economy seats I'm not sure since i read both versions. 

Actually, Rwn using economy seats is a breath of fresh air for celebrities. He shows he is not flashy, he is not wasteful, he doesn't feel entitled, he does deem himself important. He shows he is humble and doesn't 'demand' things. He is showing that he doesn't think 'the universe revolves around him'. So if he wants to fly economy, let him. I don't understand why fans demand unreasonably so much.

On 8/28/2022 at 12:58 AM, MT220214 said:

Everything mentioned above is on point. All her co-stars benefited from this show and it’s not because of their outstanding performances but hers. Especially Mr Green Light. That fake scenario of marriage made me almost gagged when I first read it. The thing is everyone is happy to continue to ride on this wave of popularity without really thinking that their roles were the easy ones compared to PEB. Of course, S2 is great when the job doesn’t entail much. Just a couple of scenes here and there per episode. 

I think, PEB is really smart to put it out there that she’s happy leaving WYW as it is and to the imagination. In a way, telling people that “hey it’s been fun but I have had quite enough.” I mean she talked about having experience a lot of ups and downs both internally and externally. She even said the court room scenes were trauma for her. Honestly, if people aren’t aware of the great burden she had to carry in the last 7 months, this surely says it all. If anything, I hope her interviews shamed them all a little. 

You also have to wonder if they are all that close as they say they are (i.e. group chat and all).

You raise a very important point. I too, was one of those that were clamoring for EAW S2. I didn't even bother to think what EAW S1 has done to our precious PEB. I was even kind of annoyed with PEB not wanting to have S2. I thought for awhile there, she was just acting coy or making herself too important. Now, I realize after reading all the pages here, that she was really burdened and pressured inside and out. Poor PEB.

You are right. I never thought of that. It is easy for her co-stars and other people to say: "Yes, let's have a S2!". Because if her co-stars just have one or two lines or easy lines and appear in just ONE episode they are paid the same contractual amount.

But for PEB she is paid to memorize lots and lots of whale facts and legal cases, internalize, act out a very, very difficult and sensitize role; she still gets paid the same contractual amount. That is an unfair deal for her. Yes, she is still the lead but at what price to pay?

On 8/28/2022 at 1:13 AM, PEBunny said:

Yes to everything you said here.

I hate that EAW fans still keep trivialising her performance. Someone was mad she didn't talk like she wanted season 2. The person said how hard could it have been acting as Young Woo that she's only been annoying. 

How hard could it be to be acting as WYW??????????? Why doesn't that person do that acting then??? Hmph! What nincompoops!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 8:56 AM, yong44 said:

Not sure. Possible . But since those gift was gave during commentary and not through FNC, that will be fine i think. But regardless KSW not the type of sharing anything before this through sns. But lately he has been active on social media. 

I think ROBIN have pretty hectic schedule. They directly participate in another drama after yeonmo conclude. Eunbin have 2weeks break while Rowoon i believe shoot earlier than EUNBIN EAW. 

Correct me if I wrong. This commentary was paid for by KBS, I don't think Rwn would think it would appropriate to use KBS time in promoting Tomorrow? I am not sure if that is what you are asking?

• Like 1

Bringing back the I-emmy win. 

International Emmy Magazine 2022/2023 (see spoiler for link to online magazine specifically pages 87 and 88 for TKA content)

Note: Principal Cast - Eun Bin Park, Rowoon  (I love seeing their names together because it’s a reminder that both were the heart and soul of the drama. Without either of them, TKA will not be TKA as we know it).
75-D7-B9-D8-1-E82-444-B-A83-B-2045-C671-

Spoiler

D81048-C4-3950-4644-AFDE-0-D3-E6-FA4987-

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/30/2022 at 12:27 AM, PEBunny said:

Exactly! She would be taking all the risk. Bearing everything and at the end of the day she still wont get much accolades for basically carrying the show. 

Now that I think about it, A Story has always been manipulative. I thought it was cute they they decided to wait for her and kept sending food trucks to Yeonmo's filming set in order to convince her but it wasn't out of love or respect for her. It was their thirst for money.  In short, they see her as their pawn.

He sounds so confident and yep, it's frightening. They could try to ruin her career... I'm so worried.

Personally, I wont be watching or supporting EAW in any way even if Eun Bin decides to be in season 2 later on. Why? Because I am 99% sure she was corned or pressured into doing it.

The downside of not supporting EAW S2 is that it is definitely going to affect PEB's career, for the worse not for the better. Directors will no longer cast her. Production companies will no longer invest in her. Word will go around that she is not the 'golden goose that lays the golden egg' anymore. I think it could go both ways but what do you think?

Spoiler

Spoiler

:emmm:

:highonflowers:

Spoiler

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=35372553&memberNo=1609562

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=rowoon&no=45879

RoWoon&Lee Jae Wook

Spoiler

⬇Park Eun-Bin’s Official Fan Club⬇:heart:

https://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail?prdNo=23001671

Spoiler

⬇Blu-ray⬇:love:

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/117172736