[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, vintage said:

Mi-ja finds out that Han-byul's biological father is Haru, goes to her office and grabs Sori's hair.

So is the woman going to grab HB's hair too? That is assaulting a minor. I would really to see her try it in OH's presence. 

They deserve to live in a slum after all those years of bumming off OH and KN.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Not KN again believing the snake!?! Ugh! Why does that man hate Haru so much!?!

I hope SR lets  that woman have it… tell her exactly what kind of scumbag her son is!

15 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Preview of Episode 66:

The scheming KJ is working together with KN to get rid of HR?

Interesting development if that's the case...

I swear, KN loves his company more than his daughter. All that talk about being sorry to SR and now he's working with KJ? Talk about being hypocrite. Man conveniently forgot that KJ was the one who caused his loss to double and also the one who hurt his daughter by leading a double life 

:surprisedwut:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Legslo said:

I swear, KN loves his company more than his daughter. All that talk about being sorry to SR and now he's working with KJ? Talk about being hypocrite. Man conveniently forgot that KJ was the one who caused his loss to double and also the one who hurt his daughter by leading a double life 

Exactly… I don’t understand how he can turn around and work with the guy  who caused his daughter pain and who made him lose money. Besides, he knows how untalented KJ is!! His hatred for HR will be his downfall.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Really? Well im talking about the rival timeslot and dream family was not redshoes rival hehe all round wife was the one that replace dream family tho ..red shoes timeslot was replaced by love twist 

Red Shoes and Dream Family were the 2 KBS's dailies shown between July to October (from which Dream Family was replaced by The All Round Wife). As I wrote above, for the first 53 episodes, Red Shoes did not always end up inferior in terms of rating to Dream Family. However, after that KBS 1's daily ended, The All Round Wife always had a lower rating compared to Red Shoes, despite both shown everyday.

It was only after Red Shoes ended in December 2021 that The All Round Wife surged to the No 1 rated daily drama. But I predict that once that serial ends next week, Love Twist WILL BE the No 1 rated daily drama for the last 30 episodes or so.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Legslo said:

I don't think he's working again with KJ for his company. More like he wants to stop HR from getting his revenge on him and prevent him from getting back with SR. KN just have so much irrational hate against HR for some reason since the beginning. Maybe he think HR is inferior.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

I don't think he's working again with KJ for his company. More like he wants to stop HR from getting his revenge on him and prevent him from getting back with SR. KN just have so much irrational hate against HR for some reason since the beginning. Maybe he think HR is inferior.

Clearly he doesn't love Haru, but that didn't stop him from marrying Haru's biological mother, it's really trash and weird.
KN is going to have a hard time accepting that Haru is HB's biologic dad, I also think he's a bit in the middle but he wants to get rid of the biggest threat in his eyes who is Haru for him,  and obviously KJ wants to take advantage of that, maybe KJ will even pull it off, I have a feeling that only Haru can stop KJ but not now maybe around episode 90 lol

but unfortunately Sori does not seem to want to enter this company, I would have liked that she had two jobs, both to remain the boss of her company but also to go to work with her father to take down KJ and get even closer to Haru

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

But I predict that once that serial ends next week, Love Twist WILL BE the No 1 rated daily drama for the last 30 episodes or so.

This can be a poll question. My prediction that HB's paternity will come up much later is wrong.

SR became spunky again is also wrong. Why is she kneeling to those parasites? 
And still being pushed around by YA? 
Where is the revenge? Where? All have gone phutt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

Clearly he doesn't love Haru, but that didn't stop him from marrying Haru's biological mother, it's really trash and weird.
KN is going to have a hard time accepting that Haru is HB's biologic dad, I also think he's a bit in the middle but he wants to get rid of the biggest threat in his eyes who is Haru for him,  and obviously KJ wants to take advantage of that, maybe KJ will even pull it off, I have a feeling that only Haru can stop KJ but not now maybe around episode 90 lol

but unfortunately Sori does not seem to want to enter this company, I would have liked that she had two jobs, both to remain the boss of her company but also to go to work with her father to take down KJ and get even closer to Haru

It's becus he doesn't love HR and thats why he doesn't care about how HR would feel about him cheating with his mother. If he love HR, he wouldn't think of hooking up with HO. No doubt KN will regret once he find out HR is HB's father. He will realized all the time he wasted to get back at HR are in vain and that he directly caused his daughter and his grandson to suffer for 5 years when they could have a happy family. Not just HR, but KJ can be stopped if DH reveal the truth that KJ is the agent that caused the grandfather's death. KN will surely kick him out of dongbang if he knew. I think SR handling two jobs would be difficult for her when shes the CEO of twist but OH actually has shares in the nursing home. She mentioned to HR that she wants to take revenge against KN and HO before so maybe she can work in dongbang instead and work with HR.   

33 minutes ago, maribella said:

This can be a poll question. My prediction that HB's paternity will come up much later is wrong.

I can understand why SR still getting pushed by YA as she thought YA was talking about HB but YA was actually talking about SB. SR felt guilty so she let YA pushed her around but I blame the writer for making her kneel. I thought SR look so cool when she recorded the conversation with KJ  and the next thing, the writer had her kneeling down geez. Even if SR did do wrong by lying to them and made them raise someone else kid but SR also sacrificed a lot for them when she paid for their living expenses and did all the household chores without a complaint. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Red Shoes and Dream Family were the 2 KBS's dailies shown between July to October (from which Dream Family was replaced by The All Round Wife). As I wrote above, for the first 53 episodes, Red Shoes did not always end up inferior in terms of rating to Dream Family. However, after that KBS 1's daily ended, The All Round Wife always had a lower rating compared to Red Shoes, despite both shown everyday.

It was only after Red Shoes ended in December 2021 that The All Round Wife surged to the No 1 rated daily drama. But I predict that once that serial ends next week, Love Twist WILL BE the No 1 rated daily drama for the last 30 episodes or so.

Oh lets hope so cause i saw the new drama it looks more promising with the usual daily dramas cast that we saw also in mbc and kbs dailys  ahaha

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

Sori is just being sori...she maybe strong but she is no mean and rude to those who didn't do wrong to her,mija and dongman been good to her,they help her raised hanbyeol not knowing he is not their grandchild, sorry had wronged them no matter what and she think it that way, sori aint like yuna,kj,kn and heeok who like blaming others,her personality is always been considerate to those who she knows never does her wrong,sori knows both mija and dongman also knew about kj family later like her that they even mentioned to her hanbyeol was their grandson even they divorced they will take him  cause sori think they love and adore him dearly not knowing actually they find hanbyeol like their card to get money nor get a comfortable life later with hanbyeol as the only grandchild of a chaebol family.

Sori have no reason to take revenge on yuna,for her yuna was the one haru had choose to marry because of the past lie and just what yuna claim haru and sb love on each other cannot be the sole reason for sori to destroy their happy family not knowing actually haru dgaf about yuna lol ...sori don't have any reason to hate yuna still ..once kj speak up about yuna involvements thats when sori surely will go after her. Now sori target were kj and dohee 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Even if SR did do wrong by lying to them and made them raise someone else kid but SR also sacrificed a lot for them when she paid for their living expenses and did all the household chores without a complaint. 

But SR had an agreement with KJ. I’m any case, he’s the one that should be taking the blame. But he won’t. He’s the one that left his son to go an take care of HRs son bc of his greed. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

But SR had an agreement with KJ. I’m any case, he’s the one that should be taking the blame. But he won’t. He’s the one that left his son to go an take care of HRs son bc of his greed. 

Yep, so hopefully SR will tell MJ off when she goes to SR's office tomorrow. They need to know their son was the one who insisted on marrying SR for money. Now I wonder whose the one who told MJ that HB isn't KJ son since SR didn't reveal it.

44 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Oh lets hope so cause i saw the new drama it looks more promising with the usual daily dramas cast that we saw also in mbc and kbs dailys  ahaha

Sori is just being sori...she maybe strong but she is no mean and rude to those who didn't do wrong to her,mija and dongman been good to her,they help her raised hanbyeol not knowing he is not their grandchild, sorry had wronged them no matter what and she think it that way, sori aint like yuna,kj,kn and heeok who like blaming others,her personality is always been considerate to those who she knows never does her wrong,sori knows both mija and dongman also knew about kj family later like her that they even mentioned to her hanbyeol was their grandson even they divorced they will take him  cause sori think they love and adore him dearly not knowing actually they find hanbyeol like their card to get money nor get a comfortable life later with hanbyeol as the only grandchild of a chaebol family.

Sori have no reason to take revenge on yuna,for her yuna was the one haru had choose to marry because of the past lie and just what yuna claim haru and sb love on each other cannot be the sole reason for sori to destroy their happy family not knowing actually haru dgaf about yuna lol ...sori don't have any reason to hate yuna still ..once kj speak up about yuna involvements thats when sori surely will go after her. Now sori target were kj and dohee 

True, SR will only become furious at YA when she learn that YA had knew from the start they weren't siblings. Man, I hope SR find out soon. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Sorry this saint like person has no place in bringing up a boy who will inherit grandpa's wealth who inherited it ftom his father. HB will lose it all to a smart girl like SB or a pushy boy like WB.

SR had more than a reason to hate YA. The woman was openly chasing HR even knowing he was dating SR. Let's say that is old story. But she now knows YA is pushing for her to stay married to KJ, she knows YA is very friendly with KJ to confide in him about about SB.  She knows HR has been concerned about her. Why is she sticking her head in the sand? It makes her naive and gullible. She's too old for that and she's a mother who should want the best for her child not the best for YA and her child.

She wants to find evidence that KJ was the squealer  for her grandfather, she must feel curious about KJ and YA. But no, just as she buried her head in the sand for 5 years about KJ. 

The Chos were not babysitting HB for nothing. I can't remember how they got that pizza place. It must be from KN.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

Sorry this saint like person has no place in bringing up a boy who will inherit grandpa's wealth who inherited it ftom his father. HB will lose it all to a smart girl like SB or a pushy boy like WB.

SR had more than a reason to hate YA. The woman was openly chasing HR even knowing he was dating SR. Let's say that is old story. But she now knows YA is pushing for her to stay married to KJ, she knows YA is very friendly with KJ to confide in him about about SB.  She knows HR has been concerned about her. Why is she sticking her head in the sand? It makes her naive and gullible. She's too old for that and she's a mother who should want the best for her child not the best for YA and her child.

She wants to find evidence that KJ was the squealer  for her grandfather, she must feel curious about KJ and YA. But no, just as she buried her head in the sand for 5 years about KJ. 

The Chos were not babysitting HB for nothing. I can't remember how they got that pizza place. It must be from KN.

Ur not analyzing each character so well hmm or are u even watching the drama without forwarding it..i can sense u just hate sori thats all hahah ,tbvh just notice u cant even remembered some important detail how and why things happened on each character, this is a drama we saw this and that but if ur the  character or a person being keeped a secret without proof even u suspected others u sure wont dare go rushly to make things worst, correction sori not digging on yuna its kj and dohee she is going after to investigate about 5 yrs ago event, sori thought haru and yuna were happy as yuna always say that to her face they were happy and solid and saetbyeol was adored and love by haru so much so as saetbyeol to haru so as she said who is she that will ruined that just because the past had been more clearer now.

btw  the pizza place was from kyungjun himself, his parent take his money that he invest on stockmarket in return they give him their  fake wedding ring that he toke from their room secretly but mija caught kj so instead they make a deal they give him the ring thats he give to dohee and he will give all his money to invest on his father pizza house plan

On todays episode after watching the sub I have a strong feeling kj will loan their house and pizza place to get the money he is saying to kwangnam hmmm ..tbvh he lost alot of money so where he get that money he is saying except he toke it from his parents lol , tbvh his always been that confident but his still dumb, sori obviously now going after him, even he went back to dongbang the divorce will go as planned because sori have nothing to hide, dohee need to really choose her side cause kj have nowhere to go but down lol ...i love that sori refused haru,haru deserve the rejection and how stupid of him to claim if sori didn't lie they will not be on the situation when its him who lie 1st, good sori say it to his face , now his really going to take more effort to pls sori, kwangnam was hopeless, the best thing to this greedy guy to happen is to really lost dongbang so hope he keep believing on this kyungjun then lost alot of money again haaha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

forwarding it..i can sense u just hate sori thats all hahah ,tbvh just notice u cant even remembered some important detail how and why things happened on each character, this is a drama

Excuse me, I have studied literature and I know how to analyse characters.  
kdrama characters are just like any fictional or even real character, viewers see it with their own interpretations. I have my own ideas instead of yours and I don't see SR as any more polite character than the others. The mistress is assertive, YA is manipulative but they are both polite. The writer does not put them on their knees because they are strong characters. SR is a sheltered passive character. 

So it would be better for you to stick to what's written than hazarding and making up your own assumptions whether I have watched it.

The preview is not giving us another DM's 'pretend' is it? Again my question, how does a strapping guy walk around with a baseball bat and not attract attention?  :glasses:
I remember seeing policemen on their beat in Itaewon and Maeyongdong (spelling?). I didn't notice policemen Tokyo shopping areas. Or maybe undercover.
He seems to be better at acting angry now. He seems self concious, maybe because KJ mum's  actress is good. I have seen her many times, usually as a not so nice or even nasty character. But she was so nice in the supper show - a good range of acting. 

KN is going for a fall. I want OH to be ready to step on him. Puhlease don't stop and say he's SR's abuji, can't finish him off.

7 hours ago, SBoramie said:

whose the one who told MJ that HB isn't KJ son since SR didn't reveal it.

It could only be KJ or mistress. I am betting on the mistress. I cannot see YA going for a pizza yet with toupeéd dad or alone. KJ? Not to his advantage yet.

He is a good actor.

edit: I think KJ is going to mortgage his parents shop and get the money he stole. He dare not ask the money back from his mistress :lol:

@Ayame we got an appa in ep 65. I am aiming for a supersweet appa with HB. :heart2:

• Like 2

Haha in the preview Dong-man is going after KN with a bat for the second time.  But I don’t think he’s going to succeed this time either.  I feel it’s either his second fantasy or somehow KJ sees his dad first and persuades him to go home.  Later at home KJ explains to his parents about his plan for dealing with KN.

Then he says ‘Trust me and be patient’ (*translation on this line omits something) ‘You two trust me, and be patient even if you two feel wronged/unfair’
 It's not surprising KJ doesn’t tell his parents in full detail about his marriage contract with SR.  So they are upset thinking SR deceived KJ.

0OMfkLw.png

odcJNBd.png

(EP65)'SR revealed the secret of HB's birth to parents-in-law "He's not KJ's son"'

bTteSPt.jpg

Spoiler

bGXiUvB.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220329203716613

• Insightful 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Excuse me, I have studied literature and I know how to analyse characters.  
kdrama characters are just like any fictional or even real character, viewers see it with their own interpretations. I have my own ideas instead of yours and I don't see SR as any more polite character than the others. The mistress is assertive, YA is manipulative but they are both polite. The writer does not put them on their knees because they are strong characters. SR is a sheltered passive character. 

So it would be better for you to stick to what's written than hazarding and making up your own assumptions whether I have watched it.

Tbvh u studying literature is an old thing, u need to study psychology to really understand once writer mind lol this days writer were totally different than the old school writing..see im saying ur skipping some scene on this drama cause how can u missed remembering how kyungjun parents got the pizza store and as i remember u also forgot before  that leads to a certain event hehe  ..sorry for being kinda rude, i may sound rude  cause english not my mother tongue so i can't really tell u exactly what i mean but again sori character had change and became like that with a reason, u have to connect personality and behaviours base on situation, this days dramas writer always does it on that way, they study personalities and behaviors to exactly  help also their actors how to express the exact emotion the director want in every scene to be delivered , i know this stuff because i was once manage to work in entertainment world and i saw how they start doing dramas, from character introduction to familiarization to  acting lessons to mental preparedness ..everything i saw how its done , the old style of drama is so by the book but this time mostly dramas was done by immersions , practice,learning things a charcter would do on the drama ,some goes out of the way to even experience how to be exactly of once character 

• Like 4