Jung Kyung Ho 정경호

larus

by lo_ve, May 18, 2022
30 16

Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon are both confirmed to lead the upcoming tvN drama "One Shot Scandal."

On May 18th, it was officially confirmed that Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon will be working together in an upcoming drama  titled "One Shot Scandal."

"One Shot Scandal" will be the latest work of director Yoo Je Won ("Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha") and writer Yang Hee Seung ("Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo"). The two have worked together in the series "Oh My Ghost" and "High School King of Savvy."

The upcoming series will revolve around the happenings between Korea's best one-shot instructor and a parent.

Jung Kyung Ho will play the role of the best lecturer and Jeon Do Yeon will act as a parent in the upcoming series. This will be their first project together.

"One Shot Scandal" will exclusively air on tvN. There are no confirmed details yet about the broadcast date.â

1rn3Q_2f.jpg

"One Shot Scandal" will be the follow-up drama of Jung Kyung Ho after "Hospital Playlist 2." The actor will also be part of the movie "Apgujeong Report" with Ma Dong Seok, Oh Na Ra, Oh Yeon Seo, Choi Byung Mo, and Jeong Ji So

Jung Kyung Ho is known for being part of the dramas "When the Devil Calls Your Name," "Life on Mars," "Prison Playbook," "Missing 9," "Falling for Innocence," "Endless Love," and more. 

Meanwhile, this will be the first drama of Jeon Do Yeon for 2022. She started the year with the film "Emergency Declaration" with Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Nam Gil, ZE: A Im Si Wan, and Kim So Jin. The top actress will also lead the new movie "Kill Bok Soon" with  Sol Kyung Gu, Hwang Jung Min, Esom, and Koo Kyo Hwan in the film.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-kyung-ho-and-jeon-do-yeon-are-confirmed-to-lead-one-shot-scandal

CONFIRMED! Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon to Star in tvN’s New Drama “One Shot Scandal”

Jung-Kyung-Ho-and-Jeon-Do-Yeon-New-Drama

Actor Jung Kyung Ho & Actress Jeon Do Yeon Have Confirmed to lead tvN’s New Romance Comedy Drama “One Shot Scandal”

On May 18th, as reported by Korean media outlet The Fact, it was officially announced that Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon will be starring in tvN’s new drama “One Shot Scandal.” The upcoming new drama will mark their first acting collaboration since their debut.

A New Korean Drama to be Directed and Written by Famous Director and Writer

Director Yoo Je Won and writer Yang Hee Seung will work together for the upcoming drama “One Shot Scandal.” Director Yoo Je Won is a famous director who directed a list of hit Korean dramas. Some of them are “Hometown Cha Cha Cha” (2021), “The King: Eternal Monarch” (2020), “Hi Bye Mama” (2020), and more. 

Jung-Kyung-Ho-and-Jeon-Do-Yeon-New-Drama

Meanwhile, writer Yang Hee Seung is a famous writer who worked in various popular dramas. Some of them are “Once Again” (2020), “Familiar Wife” (2018), “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” (2016), and more. In 2020, she won the Best Writer award at KBS drama awards for her work “Once Again.”

The forthcoming drama “One Shot Scandal” will be director Yoo Je Woon and writer Yang Hee Seung’s third collaboration. Previously, they worked together for hit dramas “Oh My Ghost” and “High School King of Savvy.”

First Collaboration of Jung Kyung Ho & Jeon Do Yeon in New Romance Comedy Drama” One Shot Scandal”

One Shot Scandal” is an upcoming new romantic comedy series that will exclusively air on tvN. The story will follow the romance story of Korea’s top teacher and a parent. Jung Kyung Ho will portray the top teacher, while Jeon Do Yeon will play the role of a parent. 

Jung Kyung Ho is a famous actor for his role as Kim Jun Wan in tvN’s hit dramas “Hospital Playlist” and “Hospital Playlist 2.” He is currently involved in the stage production of “Angels In America Part Two.”

Meanwhile, Jeon Do Yeon is known for her role as Lee Boo Jung in her last melodrama, “Lost,” in 2021. Actress Jeon Do Yeon is currently in the middle of the filming of her next action thriller movie “Kill Boksoon.”

The upcoming drama will mark their first collaboration since their debut. In addition, it will also be Jeon Do Yeon’s first comeback after her rom-com “Lovers in Prague” in 2005.

The tvN romantic comedy-drama series “One Shot Scandal” is set to begin production this summer, with an air date yet to be determined.

What do you think about Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon’s first collaboration in their upcoming new romance comedy-drama “One Shot Scandal”? Please let us know your opinions in the comments below.

https://www.kpoppost.com/jung-kyung-ho-and-jeon-do-yeon-to-star-in-tvn-s-new-drama-one-shot-scandal/

The drama that Jung Kyung-ho chose as his next work… The reason why there has already been an unusual reaction

tvN

Jung Kyung-ho to choose the next drama after 'A wise doctor's life' Jung Kyung-ho, Jeon Do-yeon, Yoo Je-won PD… Dramas that are attracting attention

Actor Jung Kyung-ho has decided on his next project after 'The Life of a Wise Doctor/Hospital Playlist'.

On the 18th, tvN announced that actor Jung Kyung-ho had been confirmed to appear in the drama 'Another Scandal'.

'One Day Scandal' is a romantic comedy genre that depicts what happens between Korea's best instructor and parents. Jung Kyung-ho takes on the role of Ilta instructor and Jeon Do-yeon takes on the role of the parent. This is the first time the two have worked together since their debut.

In addition to the combination of Jung Kyung-ho and Jeon Do-yeon, the reason this work is already receiving a lot of attention is also because of the director Yoo Je-won. PD Yoo directed tvN's 'Gae Village Cha Cha Cha', which ended in popularity last year.

A broadcasting official told The Fact, "I know that inquiries for drama production sponsorship are already flooding in." "The reason scandals are receiving such attention is that the combination of top actors such as Yoo Je-won, Jeon Do-yeon, and Jung Kyung-ho is perfect and successful. This is because it is interpreted that they will be able to catch both rabbits.”

At the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards held on the 6th, Jung Kyung-ho was nominated for the Best Actor Award in the theater category for his first play 'Angels in America'. On this day, he received attention for saying that he recalled her old memories while sitting side by side with Lee Hye-young, who appeared in the KBS2 drama 'I'm sorry, I love you' 18 years ago.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/757019

• 2 weeks later...

Shinil, actor Jung Kyung-ho and new advertisement video for 'Air Circulator' released

990283593_20220530092037_7627870032.jpg

https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=945311

Jung Kyung-ho, did you go with Sooyoung? Enjoying a trip to the US

image_readtop_2022_453384_16532738535051

Actor Jung Kyung-ho revealed his recent situation in the United States. Jung Kyung-ho posted several pictures of his  own Instagram on the 22nd without a special comment. In his photo, Kyung-ho Jung is on a trip to the United States.

He is enjoying the vibe of her travels in the warm sun on a road in the United States. He is also showing a friendly side, reaching out to the person taking a picture of him.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2022/05/453384/

-Angels in America interview

d1ec48d2823b80a736c8778fe8c0ee307536b390

There must have been difficulties while going all-in on the stage of professional theater for the first time for 9 months. However, Jung Kyung-ho, who said, “Honestly, everything was good,” felt the sincerity. “For me, there was no place to meet the audience other than the fan meeting, so it was strange and surprising. It was my first play, and the audience was full and I was very grateful for the standing ovation, but I actually liked the preparation time better. It was the most fun talking with hyung while digging the script.” (Jung Kyung-ho)

“Kyung-ho is like a child. As if admiring that he had been to the lobby for the first time before, the fact that he had a sense of pure surprise and admiration for the whole process was the main reason why he should do the bodyguard fryer. What surprised me was the notes that were written academically in the script. I thought that Kyung-ho had endured with such serious effort for 20 years, and I discovered that he had grown a lot. It was a very nerve-wracking job, as I also felt like I had to repay it with a grown-up image.” (Directed by Shin Yoo-chung)

“It was my wish to perform at the same time. That was the original plan, and I knew it was going to happen. It's a rare challenge on stage. If it's not with Yoochung hyung, when will I do something like that? Whether it’s next year or the year after that, I want to finish this project properly once again with my hyung.” (Jung Kyung-ho)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbkUooQp0k4/

• 2 weeks later...

June 21 2022

Jeon Do-Yeon & Jung Kyoung-Ho cast in tvN drama “Ilta Scandal”

Ilta_Scandal-a00.jpeg

Jeon Do-Yeon and Jung Kyoung-Ho are cast in tvN drama series “Ilta Scandal.” The drama series is a romantic-comedy and set within the private institute instructor field. The drama series is scripted by Yang Hee-Seung and directed by Yoo Je-Won. Screenwriter Yang Hee-Seung and Director Yoo Je-Won previously worked together in 2014 tvN drama series “High School King of Savvy” and 2015 tvN drama series “Oh My Ghost.”

“Ilta Scandal” will first air sometime in the first half of next year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Nam Haeng-Sun (Jeon Do-Yeon) used to be a national athlete. She now runs a side dish store. She has a super positive personality and unlimited like stamina. She takes another turn and enters the private education field, which is for students preparing for their university entrance exam. Unexpectedly, Nam Haeng-Sun gets involved with Choi Chi-Yeol (Jung Kyoung-Ho).

Choi Chi-Yeol is a popular instructor in the private education field and is known as Ilta Instructor (most popular instructor). He works hard at his job. As an instructor to his students, he speaks without reserve and implements showmanship in his lessons. He has accumulated wealth and fame as a popular instructor, but, with increasing success, he has become more sensitive, prickly, and indifferent to people. He then meets Nam Haeng-Sun with her super positive personality and never ending stamina. The relationship between Nam Haeng-Sun and Choi Chi-Yeol develops romantically.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/jeon-do-yeon-jung-kyoung-ho-cast-in-tvn-drama-ilta-scandal

Jeon Do Yeon x Jung Kyung Ho confirmed to star in romantic comedy 'One Shot Scandal'

Posted by jieun-im

1655771204-befunky-collage-2022-06-20t19

Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho have been confirmed to star in tvN's new drama 'One Shot Scandal'.

On June 20, Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho were confirmed as the main characters of tvN's upcoming drama 'One Shot Scandal'. 'One Shot Scandal' is a romantic comedy drama that depicts the bittersweet scandal between a female CEO of a side dish store who belatedly enters the world of entrance exams, and a top instructor who works in Korea's No. 1 private education system. Amidst the fierce competition inside the entrance exam hell, 'One Shot Scandal' will tell a warm, bittersweet, and humane story. 

In particular, news of actress Jeon Do Yeon and actor Jung Kyung Ho starring together in 'One Shot Scandal' gathered interest, as both have consistently shown their legendary acting performances in every single one of their projects. Many look forward to Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho's on-screen chemistry.

Meanwhile, 'One Shot Scandal' is scheduled to premiere in the beginning half of 2023. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/jeon-do-yeon-x-jung-kyung-ho-confirmed-to-star-in-romantic-comedy-one-shot-scandal

Jeon Do Yeon And Jung Kyung Ho Confirmed For New Romance Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jun 21, 2022
by S. Nam

Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho will be working together on a new drama!

On June 21, tvN confirmed that the two actors will be starring in “One-Shot Scandal” (literal title).

“One-Shot Scandal” will deal with the warm but cold and sweet yet thrilling story of people who have to deal with the endlessly competitive nature of entrance exams. The drama follows the bittersweet scandal between an owner of a side dish shop who belatedly enters the world of entrance exams and a star instructor in Korea’s top private education sphere.

The drama will be written by scriptwriter Yang Hee Seung of “Once Again” and “Familiar Wife” and helmed by director Yoo Jae Won of “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” This is the writer and director’s third joint project after producing “King of High School” and “Oh My Ghostess” together. Their reunion raises anticipation for the warm and heart-fluttering story to come.

Jeon Do Yeon will be playing Nam Haeng Sun, a former national athlete who belatedly enters the overheated education market for entrance exams. She is also the passionate boss of the National Representative Side Dish Shop. Despite being exhausted from life, Nam Haeng Sun is a tough character who stays firm, believes in her choices, and does not give excuses for them. However, she unexpectedly keeps getting entangled with Choi Chi Yeol after belatedly joining the private education market. Having impressed in numerous hit works in dramas and films, Jeon Do Yeon raises anticipation for her upcoming transformation in “One-Shot Scandal.”

Jung Kyung Ho will be playing the role of the popular instructor Choi Chi Yeol who was born a genius and even has a hard-working personality. Not only does he have exceptional skills but he is also a great talker with extravagant showmanship, so he is overflowing with wealth and fame. However, the high price of fame is that he cannot relax for even a moment, so he has become prickly and indifferent around other people. After meeting the endlessly energetic and optimistic Nam Haeng Sun, the two will take part in a sweet and electrifying story. Viewers are anticipating Jung Kyung Ho’s next role after having impressed in “Hospital Playlist,” “Prison Playbook,” and “Life on Mars.”

“One-Shot Scandal” will air in 2023.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1531936wpp/jeon-do-yeon-and-jung-kyung-ho-confirmed-for-new-romance-drama

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Jung Kyung-ho revealed the relationship that has been going on for 20 years.

ZVJGQBITQTFEQNE4NUNKKUQIZQ.jpg

On the 30th, Jung Kyung-ho posted a picture of his, saying, “It’s been 20 years” through his Instagram.

In the published photo, Kyung-ho Jung is shoulder-to-shoulder with a man and is taking a picture of him. He appears to have been working together for 20 years. The fact that he has been working together for 20 years gives a glimpse of the two people's strong trusting relationship.

Actor Song Hye-kyo was envious of Jung Kyung-ho's photo by commenting on emoticons such as 'thumbs up' and 'clap'. Fans also cheered with comments, expressing their wish to continue the relationship for a longer period of time beyond 20 years.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/06/30/6GCFKZVU2Y6CLZ43K43KUS65RQ/

• 2 weeks later...

Neo Implant Ad with Jung kyung Ho

Spoiler

52e8d1b8fd7e5ae855c592e58c83fb26_1646185

`15 years ago today, July 18, 2007, is the first broadcast day of the MBC drama <Time between Dog and Wolf>. The CEO of Booklog Company, who was a ardent fan of 'Dog and Wolf', started a publishing company in 2009, and in 2012, he made his dream of holiness by creating the drama making book <Time of Dog and Wolf with Lee Joon-gi> with Apple Tree Pictures in 2012!

Years pass and today There was a chance meeting between Yoon Shin-ae, the former CEO of Apple Tree Pictures and the current studio 329 (the production company of Netflix <Human Lessons!), and Booklog Company. I made an appointment and found out that today is the 15th anniversary of the first broadcast of <Time Between Dogs and Wolf>

To commemorate today's accidental and touching day, Booklog Company has prepared a flower basket. Just as we celebrated our 15th anniversary together, we are also celebrating our 20th and 30th anniversary together. Dog Wolf Forever`

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgLD3JcvWsS/

• 3 weeks later...

Namyang Dairy, ‘French Cafe’ actor Jung Kyung-ho selected as exclusive model

Namyang Dairy Company announced on the 3rd that it has released a TV-CF with a new model, actor Jung Kyung-ho, by renewing the cup coffee brand ‘French Cafe Roastery’.

http://www.joseilbo.com/gisa_img/16594926231659492623_pabw.jpg

French Cafe is a cup coffee brand launched by Namyang Dairy in 1998, and has been recording steady sales. Under the slogan of 'the most emerging coffee right now', this renewal added deep flavor and balance to the product. Unconcentrated, deep and smooth dual-presso coffee, rich in milk, gives you a rich taste.

The new French Cafe Roastery CF introduced this time was modeled after the popular actor Jung Kyung-ho through various activities such as broadcasting and drama. It achieved the intersection of the persona of the French cafe where you can feel the richness and softness and the persona of Jung Kyung-ho, who coexists with a sense of innocence and depth.

http://www.joseilbo.com/news/htmls/2022/08/20220803462404.html

• 3 weeks later...

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung, ♥ Jung Kyung-ho appeared in '8 years of public dating' with a shy smile (Knowing Bros)

AEKGXPPRLAQBVUSXTMJKTT3NAY.jpg

In JTBC's 'Knowing Bros', which aired on the 20th, the second story of Girls' Generation, who has been actively promoting with the news of their comeback after 5 years, got on the air. On this day, Girls' Generation members listened to explanations for 100 seconds with the members of 'Knowing Bros' and guessed the characters, asking, 'Do You Recognize Me?' took the corner.

In particular, when a picture of Sooyoung's boyfriend, Jung Kyung-ho, appeared as a problem, Sooyoung smiled. Then Min Kyung-hoon exclaimed, "I'm very close to the person here, but I'm also related," and Lee Jin-ho answered.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2022/08/21/NN4MGKUTXAHKPKYA7MTKHBPLC4/

• 1 month later...

Park Seong-woong and Jung Kyung-ho, the third meeting already? "97 remaining" chemistry

MX76EOPGZODTURT3KZOTSHYOIM.jpg

Park Seong-woong and Jung Kyung-ho, the protagonists of the movie <The Great Dancer>, are attracting attention for their third meeting after the dramas [Life on Mars] and [When the Devil Calls Your Name].

Park Seong-woong and Jung Kyung-ho met for the third time through the movie <The Great Dancer>, which created a new genre of hip-manism entertainment movies. <The Great Dancer> is an exhilarating action play in which three shamans who have fallen from the gods, united with the beat of the legendary 'Great Dancer', which are reputed to be brave, compete in a freestyle good fight for the hot pot of a lifetime.

The relationship between the two began with the drama [Life on Mars], which was praised as a remake drama that was better than the original. Park Seong-woong and Jung Kyung-ho, who met through time and met as detectives from the past and the future, who worked together in a friendly relationship, gathered a topic for their bromance activities. Afterwards, Park Seong-woong and Jeong Kyung-ho split up into the devil Ryu (Park Seong-woong) and the star composer Harip (Jung Kyung-ho) who sold his soul to the devil in the drama [When the Devil Calls Your Name], creating a perfect tiki-taka chemistry that goes back and forth between comics and thrills. It has established itself as a legendary combination that is presented and trusted.

Park Seong-woong and Jeong Kyung-ho, who have completed the chemistry beyond expectations in each work, are drawing attention by foretelling another special relationship in the movie <The Great Dancer>.

The two are expected to add tension to the play with a special confrontation between a shaman with a unique style that has never been seen before and a vicious villain. At the production report held on the 16th, Park Sung-woong showed affection for each other with a warm joke, "I did it three times, so now I have 97 left" to a reporter's question about whether it is possible to do a fourth work following the third collaboration with Jung Kyung-ho.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/movie/2022/09/22/WVSJQF67ILZTDE6O5TOLJ3S7FM/

On the 25th, Jung Kyung-ho posted a picture on his Instagram along with the words, "Please send us to Thailand too."

/사진=정경호 인스타그램 캡처

In the photo, Kim Dae-myung, Jung Kyung-ho, and Shin PD are in a pose that was popularized by ulzzang Ban Yun-hee when Cyworld was popular in the past. They covered their mouths with one hand and made a playful expression, causing laughter.

Jung Kyung-ho seems to have revealed her desire to appear in variety shows, considering that she was filmed in Thailand for tvN's entertainment show 'Pyongpong District Recreation Room'.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022082511251986505

Jung Kyung Ho

Actor Park Sung-woong shared his impressions of working with Jung Kyung-ho three times, from 'Life on Mars' and 'When the Devil Calls Your Name' to 'The Great Dancer'.

JPFC55CR7R6MERFWVQLRS3ER4A.jpg

Park Seong-woong said at the press conference for the movie 'The Great Dancer' (director Han-jong Lee) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 15th, "Since I did it three times with him, I think 97 more were left," he said.

He then recalled the filming of 'Life on Mars' and said, "I wondered why we only met now." He said, "I was recommended by Kyung-ho Jung for 'When the Devil Calls Your Name' and I recomand Kyung-ho Jung for 'The Great Dancer', but I wasn't sure if he would be happy to play a villain in this work, but he did a great job of digesting it." Finally, he was convinced that "if the opportunity arises next time, I will unconditionally do it."

On the other hand, 'The Great Dancer' is a movie depicting an exhilarating action play in which three shamans, who have fallen from the gods, unite with the beat of the legendary 'Great Dancer', which are reputed to be brave, engage in a freestyle good fight for a once-in-a-lifetime hot pot.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/movie/2022/09/16/EGGIVG2FPIDZCLGYH6URPXRSLE/

• 1 month later...

Jeong Kyung-ho "Ma Dong-seok, a close hyung I've known for 20 years before debut... All hyungs made me a place"

5SBPEKMZHXWCTJ2ODX5KWWBOM4.jpg

Jung Kyung-ho and Ma Dong-seok expressed their affection for each other.

On the 17th, a press conference for the movie 'Apkkoojeong' was held at CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall in Seoul. Actors Ma Dong-seok, Jung Kyung-ho, Oh Na-ra, Choi Byeong-mo, Oh Yeon-seo and director Lim Jin-soon attended. 'Apkujeong' tells the story of 'Daeguk' (Ma Dong-seok), a native of Apgujeong, who is alive with a flamboyant business idea, and Ji-woo (Jung Kyung-ho), a talented plastic surgeon, who became the founder of K-beauty.

Ma Dong-seok played the role of 'Gang Dae-guk', a native of Apgujeong, who is alive with a springing idea. Jung Kyung-ho took on the role of 'Park Ji-woo', a top-notch plastic surgeon. Jung Kyung-ho cited "Ma Dong-seok" as the reason he joined the project. He conveyed his extraordinary affection, saying, "It's not just the movie, it's affecting every aspect of my life."

He continued, "He's a hyung I've known since before debut. We've had a relationship for over 20 years. Being able to work together made me feel very proud and feeling new. I thought it was a good start. Before entering the office, there was a time when I said let's work hard together. All hyung made a place for me, so I met good people and the director and had fun filming 'Apkkoojeong'. It's a precious memory."

EW43FU4UAXCH7VTTY7BAREPKFM.jpg

Ma Dong-seok also replied, "Jung Kyung-ho is a very good and close younger brother." He continued, “I also made a friendship appearance in ‘Roller Coaster’, where actor Kyung-ho Jung previously appeared. First of all, as an actor, it goes without saying about his acting ability. In fact, I think that Kyung-ho Jung is an actor who can fill in some of the weak points in the scenario with acting. He has a good sense and has a good sense. , People are also pleasant. He drinks really well. He is a great learner and a good friend."

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/movie/2022/11/17/SFFD5QWNAHZ4FLJ2FKG5HWE5HY/