Jung Kyung Ho 정경호

larus

8 Best Moments From the K-drama "Crash Course in Romance"

by Lily Alice, March 9, 2023
12 3

Crash Course in Romance was a hit, not only among the domestic audience but also among international viewers. The rom-com had us hooked from the first episode itself and the 16 episodes went by like the wind. So, to stay with the drama for some more time before we push it to the back shelf of our memories, let's recall some of the most iconic moments from the show the whole world loved.  

1. Nam Heang Son Trying to Be a Real Mom

1wwZvb_2f.png

When Hae Yi (Roh Yoon Seo)  opens up to her aunt/mother about her desire to join a hagwon, Haeng Seon (Jeon Do Yeon) realizes how ignorant she has been of her daughter/niece's wishes and aspirations. She gets down and blames herself for not doing the best for her family. But her best friend Kim Young Joo (Lee Bong Ryun) assures her that Haeng Seon is truly admirable considering how she looks after her disabled brother and even quit the national handball team to earn a livelihood for her family. She tells that the only thing she did not do for Hae Yi is give birth to her. A little pep talk from her best friend cheers her up and she decides to give the academy a visit and consult on the best course of action for Hae Yi. Seeing our female lead striving to give her niece-turned-daughter the best makes her fans swoon over her. 

2. Choi Chi Yeol in Disguise

vXXENX_2f.png

When Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho) realises that the same woman who chased him for the phone is the owner of Nation's Best Banchan he decides to never step foot in the shop again nor eat its food. But his eating disorder worsens and he craves Nam Haeng Seon's handmade delicacies. So, to avoid getting caught, he decides to go undercover and successfully dupes the former national athlete making her believe that he is just another customer. But Jae Woo (Oh Eui Shik) catches him and recognizes him to be the phone thief and the star teacher. Chi Yeol's attempt to escape is hilarious but he is caught by Nam Haeng Seon, which gives way to a bickering relationship between the two. 

3. Haeng Seon and Chi Yeol Bickering

x44Bjj_2f.png

It's no doubt that bickering scenes between the leads were some of the most hilarious moments in the K-drama. Haeng Seon mistakes Chi Yeol for a thief who ran away with her brother's phone. And that laid the foundation for the bitter relationship between the duo which leads to hilarious moments. One such moment is when Haeng Seon and Chi Yeol are in the police station reporting the incident of someone breaking a glass and the officer wants to confirm their relationship. No sooner than later they start bickering and Haeng Seon even called Chi Yeol a young man and he called her ahjumma (lady). It is the little spats between the duo that keeps the viewers anticipating more from them. 

more https://mydramalist.com/article/8-best-moments-from-the-k-drama-crash-course-in-romance

You can only pick one: Jung Kyung-ho drama

by DB Staff

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/OPO_JKH.png

ou can only pick one, and boy the pressure is on. The DB team will answer a new prompt in each post, and you’re invited to do the same in the comments. Ready to play?

You can only pick one Jung Kyung-ho drama

missvictrix: I’m picking Heartless City here for several reasons. First, it was my first Jung Kyung-ho drama. Second, it hit me in the gut. Third, I cried like a fool! I don’t know how well the drama would stand up against a rewatch – and I remember being utterly bewildered by the loveline that felt shoehorned in here — but the drama was such a great dive into loyalty and trust in the criminal underbelly that it didn’t need much more than that. Often, I find myself watching a drama for the love of a single character and/or the OTP, but with Heartless City there were about four or five characters that I was highly invested in (this is saying a lot for me!). I guess my conclusion is that if I’m going to watch a crime drama, it had better be a crime melo.

mistyisles: This one’s tough, because I’ve loved pretty much every role I’ve seen Jung Kyung-ho play (yes, even Missing Nine, which I greatly enjoyed watching until those last few episodes devolved into… whatever that was). In fact, I’m almost tempted to choose Missing Nine in spite of it disappointing me in the end, just because that was the first role of his that caught my attention and made me a fan. But if I’m looking at the show as a whole, then it has to be Life on Mars, no question! And considering I bring it up every chance I get these days, that probably doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

DaebakGrits: Since I recently chose Hospital Playlist for another prompt, I’m going to pick one of Jung Kyung-ho’s older dramas that I hope to rewatch one day — when I find the time. Falling for Innocence (a.k.a. Beating Again) is probably the first drama that I ever saw him star in, and this melodramatic rom-com (with a side of murder mystery) has somehow managed to stick with me over the years. I mean, the premise of the story is that Jung Kyung-ho’s character receives a heart transplant from a murdered police officer, and not only does he begin taking on his heart donor’s personalities and memories, but he also starts falling in love with the donor’s fiancee. How tragically romantic — and quintessentially K-drama-like — is that plot for you? I have no idea whether this drama will stand the test of time or not, but I hope I set aside enough time one day to find out!

solstices: Smart Prison Living, a.k.a. Prison Playbook, for sure! The Answer Me production team worked their magic yet again, delivering a grounded and heartwarming slice-of-life story within a seemingly bleak prison setting. Amidst a cast full of stellar performances and standout scene-stealers, Jung Kyung-ho was the indispensable best friend who brought a much-needed breath of fresh air to Park Hae-soo’s stifling imprisonment. They shared a solid, steady friendship founded on mutual understanding and respect, with a loyal bond akin to that of actual brothers. Plus, what’s more swoonworthy than a man who knows to ask for consent first? Jung Kyung-ho’s Joon-ho had a heart as big as his smile, and now I’m tempted to rewatch the drama all over again.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/you-can-only-pick-one-jung-kyung-ho-drama/

“Crash Course In Romance” Sweeps Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings In Final Week On Air

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 12, 2023
by E. Cha

In its final week on air, tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” successfully defended its position at the top of the list—ending a perfect eight-week streak at No. 1!

Ever since its premiere in January, the hit romantic comedy has topped Good Data Corporation’s rankings of each week’s most buzzworthy dramas without fail, and its stars have also consistently made strong showings on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members.

This week, not only did “Crash Course in Romance” remain No. 1 on the drama list, but it also swept the top four spots on the actor list. The drama’s cast claimed a total of five spots out of the top 10, with Noh Yoon Seo at No. 1, Jung Kyung Ho at No. 2, Jeon Do Yeon at No. 3, Shin Jae Ha at No. 4, and Lee Chae Min at No. 10.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the first week of March are as follows:

1. tvN “Crash Course in Romance”
  2. SBS “Taxi Driver 2”
  3. KBS2 “Three Bold Siblings”
  4. JTBC “Divorce Attorney Shin”
  5. KBS2 “Vengeance of the Bride”
  6. tvN “The Heavenly Idol
  7. tvN “Our Blooming Youth
  8. MBC “Kokdu: Season of Deity
  9. KBS2 “Brain Works
  10. ENA “Delivery Man”

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Noh Yoon Seo (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  2. Jung Kyung Ho (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  3. Jeon Do Yeon (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  4. Shin Jae Ha (“Crash Course in Romance”)
  5. Lee Je Hoon (“Taxi Driver 2”)
  6. Pyo Ye Jin (“Taxi Driver 2”)
  7. Cho Seung Woo (“Divorce Attorney Shin”)
  8. Park Ha Na (“Vengeance of the Bride”)
  9. Han Hye Jin (“Divorce Attorney Shin”)
  10. Lee Chae Min (“Crash Course in Romance”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1572182wpp/crash-course-in-romance-sweeps-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings-in-final-week-on-air

• 3 weeks later...

"I also asked Sooyoung, whom I met 10 years ago"... Concerns that Jung Kyung-ho is taking it seriously

optimize

Actor Jung Kyung-ho (40) introduced an anecdote with Soo-young of 'Girls' Generation', whom he is openly dating.

Jung Kyung-ho conducted a round interview on the 2nd in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, around the end of the tvN drama 'One Hit Scandal'.

In the interview, Jung Kyung-ho said, "I was seriously thinking about why I had a skinny body." "Choi Soo-young, whom I met for 10 years, asked me, 'Why did my brother have a skinny body for 10 years?'" he said.

Then, he laughed, saying, "(I have a thin body) I think I've recently been able to play a sensitive and rough character like Choi Chi-yeol, who has an eating disorder."

Jeong Kyung-ho said, "I wondered if he was struggling within the boundaries he had always done." "But this time, while monitoring Choi Chi-yeol's acting, I got the feeling that he was 'doing something different.' seems to be," he said.

At the same time, he added, "It was a different feeling from Kim Jun-wan, who lived a wise life as a doctor."

Jung Kyung-ho, who debuted in 2004, appeared in the drama 'I'm sorry, I love you' and made his face known. Since then, he has appeared in 'Time Between Dog and Wolf', 'Wise Prison Life', and 'Wise Doctor's Life'. He recently took on the role of Choi Chi-cheol, a one-time math instructor, in 'One Other Scandal'.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2023030613213570390

• 2 months later...

‘Nutrid D Day’ model Jung Kyung-ho celebrates Sponsor Day with Doosan-KIA exhibition pitch

1027797_1042511_1947.jpg

https://www.discoverynews.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1027797

‘Jeong Kyung-ho♥’ Choi Soo-young, over-immersed in marriage survival → threw out even the script (290 million)

AA1cRU6K.img?w=650&h=547&m=6&x=127&y=39&

tvN's '290 Million' (director Lee Won-woong/writer Kang Sook-kyung) is a real couple survival on an overwhelming scale that tells the story of 10 couples with various stories proving each other's trust and love and running toward the finish line of marriage.

The video released on June 22 included the first studio recording of 4MC Choi Soo-young, Jang Seong-gyu, Lee Ki-woo, and Lee Eun-ji. The four people who fell into real over-immersion from the first recording exploded into a crucible of excitement and had no time to rest. While not being surprised by the unconventional first appearance of 10 couples standing in a row on the tidal flats, it draws attention with real reactions that cannot be continued while being delighted and immersed in unpredictable survival situations.

In the end, Lee Ki-woo said, “Can you cut it off for a moment? I can't see it,” and asks the production team to stop recording, while Lee Eun-ji captures attention by conveying her first recording impressions in a state of excitement, saying, “This has to go to our room.” Moreover, at the end of the video, Sooyoung throws away the script she was holding and regrets the end of the recording, raising expectations for the first broadcast of '290 Million', which predicts a fierce and sensational survival from the first episode.

In addition, a prologue teaser preview video is released together, adding to the interest. The video contains an interview with a real couple that tells the reason why they decided to get married and their love for each other. “A halo shined on this person”, “I thought it would be fun to live together when I saw how happy they were with trivial things”, “I can trust and rely on them no matter what hardships and adversity may come”, “I know that I have been married, but it is not easy to prepare for marriage” The candid confessions of 10 sincere couples further stimulate curiosity about this broadcast.

tvN's '290 Million' is attracting great attention early on in that PD Lee Won-woong, who created military survival entertainment with 'Steel Troops', and writer Kang Sook-kyung, who made 'Physical: 100' a global hit, collaborated.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/정경호-최수영-결혼-서바이벌에-과몰입-대본까지-내동댕이-2억9천/ar-AA1cRN3R

• 3 weeks later...

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung And Boyfriend Jung Kyung Ho Become A Hot Topic For Their Date At Bruno Mars’ Concert

Kyung Ho really was the most supportive boyfriend!

eiCvhTvoMneSQkXNY6zcqMqw0fUbBFQH2i51MeJY

One of the hottest couples in the entire Korean entertainment industry has to be Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung and actor Jung Kyung Ho.

NJxwPeG_xCi5QUkxN3i3YvZ9PasXzw_YpGhmLV8f

Although they’re not the most public with their relationship, the duo has always cemented themselves as relationship goals.

Fy6cA05akAAKFmb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Of course, despite being one of the most well-known idols in Korea, Sooyoung channeled her inner fangirl throughout the concert. Not only was her fit 100% iconic, but she made sure to showcase her excitement throughout.

Yet, while most idols attending came with their friends, Sooyoung gained attention because she was joined by none other than her boyfriend, Jung Kyung Ho.

As people were entering the concert, netizens noticed that Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho came in together, already looking iconic with their outfits as they chatted with o

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-generation-sooyoung-boyfriend-jung-kyung-ho-behavior-date-bruno-mars/

20230711064248_Jung-Kyung-Ho-Kim-Hieora.Jung Kyung Ho And Kim Hieora Are Reliable Adult Figures In Special Appearances For “O’PENing 2023”

tvN’s “O’PENing 2023” has shared new stills of Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Hieora for the project’s seventh drama “Shoot.”

“Shoot” is a two-part series about a high school genius shooting athlete who dreams of making her return to the field after she fixed a match in the past in order to protect her dreams and family. Baek Kang Hee will play the leading role of the genius shooting athlete Park Gyu Young, Han Soo A will play National Rifle Shooting Representative Lee Da Woon, and Lee Ki Taek will play Gyu Young’s supporter Seok Si Yoon.

On July 11, “Shoot” unveiled new stills previewing the special appearances of Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Hieora. Jung Kyung Ho plays the owner of the internet cafe that Park Gyu Young works at after being suspended due to the incident from seven years ago. Although he seems uncaring, he is a thoughtful character, waiting for the return of his part-timer Park Gyu Young even though she was absent without leave for over a week.

Jung-Kyung-Ho.jpeg

“Shoot” will premiere on August 27 at 10:40 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1599816wpp/jung-kyung-ho-and-kim-hieora-are-reliable-adult-figures-in-special-appearances-for-opening-2023

‘Choi Soo-young ♥’ Jung Kyung-ho becomes a London boy… ‘Induces a heart attack’ with his unique eye smile

4YSLN7XDYMGRHA6VCB2INT2KTA.png

Actor Jung Kyung-ho showed off his youthful beauty as well as his warm appearance.

On the 14thJuly, Jung Kyung-ho released several photos saying “London”. In the photo, Jung Kyung-ho is wearing loose-fit pants and a jean jacket with her glasses on and posing in front of a bicycle. He smiled brightly at the camera and showed off his warm visuals. In the ensuing photo, Jung Kyung-ho showed off his all-black fashion and added a cute charm by wearing a cap upside down. In particular, Jung Kyung-ho captivated the hearts of viewers with his unique eye smile.

Actor Ahn Eun-jin, who appeared together in the drama ‘Hospital Playlist’, left, “Kyung-ho oppa, London is perfect,” and actor Shin Jae-ha, who worked with him in ‘Ilta Scandal’, responded by saying, “London Boy.” Netizens also showed various reactions such as "What's the fit?", "You're looking young", "You're so handsome."

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2023/07/15/Z7O7M6NXKXEUK5DJWHQUF3RZ4Y/

[Y Ranking] Fashion Worst Heesun Kim·Kyungho Jeong·Seungyeon Han·Eunbi Kwon

202307160800013321_t.jpg

From airport fashion for departure to various events related to movies, this week again, stars caught the attention of fans by showing off their own styling and fashion in various places.

Numerous stars have tried a variety of styles, but this week's fashion of the stars left much to be desired. In particular, Kim Hee-sun, who returned to the screen after 10 years, and Han Seung-yeon, who challenged to star in a commercial movie for the first time, aroused regret with their unsuitable coordination. Jung Kyung-ho and Kwon Eun-bi, who were on their way to the country for the event, also made their names in Worst with their ambiguous fashion.

202307160800013321_img_01.jpg

Reporter Kang Nae-ri: Everything is awkward. I can understand that he wore a short crossbody bag in line with the trend these days, but the rest of the items overall feel old. I think it would have looked a lot cleaner if I had taken off a cardigan, glasses, or bracelet.

Reporter Kong Young-joo: It's a stuffy fashion that looks very hot even in the middle of summer. I'm curious about the identity of the bag that is too cute compared to its height.

Reporter Kim Seong-hyeon: It's like returning students' fashion in 1983, not 2023. The color and detail of the cardigan, the style of the belt, and the wash and fit of the jeans all feel like going back in time. Suddenly, I miss Jung Kyung-ho in 'One Big Scandal'.

Reporter Oh Ji-won: Jeong Kyung-ho's fashion reminds us once again that the completion of fashion is the accessories added on top of the clothes. I feel like my glasses, bag, and belt are floating. Isn't it that it doesn't fit that it looks like this?

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0117_202307160800013321

It is not that bad. :w00t: I agree that it would have been so much better without the bag and cardigan.

• 1 month later...
by lo_ve, August 23, 2023
3 2

Jung Kyung Ho will reportedly work with scriptwriter Kim Bo Tong and director Im Soon Rye for a new K-drama.

According to media outlets on August 23rd, Jung Kyung Ho was chosen to lead the upcoming K-drama Labourer Noh Moo Jin. He will work with director Im Soon Rye (The Point Men, Little Forest, and The Whistleblower) and writer Kim Bo Tong (D.P. and The King of the Desert).

Jung Kyung Ho's agency Management Allum confirmed that the actor is confirmed to star in the upcoming K-drama Labourer Noh Moo Jin

The agency also shared that the filming of the K-drama will begin early next year. 

Jung Kyung Ho will play the primary lead role named Noh Moo Jin. According to reports, fans can expect another new acting transformation from Jung Kyung Ho through this upcoming K-drama. 

There are no reports yet on the actors that will join Jung Kyung Ho in the upcoming K-drama. 

jQWbPd_2f.jpg

This will be the follow-up K-drama project of Jung Kyung Ho after the successful 2023 series Crash Course in Romance. He worked alongside Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Bong Ryun, Oh Eui Shik, Shin Jae Ha, and Roh Yoon Seo

Jung Kyung Ho also recently wrapped up filming for his upcoming movie Boss together with Jo Woo Jin, Park Ji Hwan, Lee Kyu Hyung, and Oh Dal Soo

The actor is currently taking a break and preparing for his next project. 

Jung Kyung Ho made his acting debut in 2004. He is known for starring in various K-dramas such as Hospital Playlist, When the Devil Calls Your Name, Life on Mars, Prison Playbook, Missing 9, Falling for Innocence, Endless Love, Cruel City, My Sweetheart My Darling, and more.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-kyung-ho-to-lead-a-new-k-drama-written-by-d-p-author-kim-bo-tong

Jung Kyung Ho Confirmed To Lead New Drama By “D.P.” Writer

Aug 24, 2023
by M. Lim

20230824075222_jung-kyung-ho-4.jpg?s=900

Jung Kyung Ho will be starring in an exciting new drama!

On August 23, JTBC reported that Jung Kyung Ho had received an offer to star in the upcoming drama “Labor Attorney Noh Moo Jin” (literal title) and is positively considering the offer.

In response to the report, Jung Kyung Ho’s agency Management Allum confirmed, “Jung Kyung Ho will star in the new series ‘Labor Attorney Noh Moo Jin.’ The show is currently in the preparation phase, and filming is expected to begin in early next year.”

“Labor Attorney Noh Moo Jin” is a new project by writer Kim Bo Tong of the hit series “D.P.” In the upcoming drama, Jung Kyung Ho will portray the titular character Noh Moo Jin, and the storyline will revolve around the diverse experiences of Noh Moo Jin’s life as a labor attorney.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609063wpp/jung-kyung-ho-confirmed-to-lead-new-drama-by-d-p-writer

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

‘Lovely even at 40’ Jung Kyung-ho, wearing a princess crown and even a magic wand.

2023090180085_0.jpg

Actor Jeong Kyung-ho showed off his princess-like elegance. On the 31st of last month (August), Jung Kyung-ho posted several photos on his SNS without any comments.

The released photo shows Jung Kyung-ho having a good time with his acquaintances on his birthday. Jung Kyung-ho, wearing a shoulder sash with 'Happy Birthday' written on it, attracted attention by deftly wearing a princess tiara, earrings, and magic wand set. The sight of Jung Kyung-ho, who seems to be having a good time with his acquaintances and is really excited, steals his attention.

https://pickcon.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2023/09/01/2023090180093.html

I missed those pictures. So funny.

I wonder when we`ll hear more news about his new drama.

• 1 month later...

Jung Kyung-ho, updates on his dog ‘Aebongi♥Hoyoungi’… “Spending a warm winter”

e4a99b1732660f383f4c27676d905814.jpg

Actor Jung Kyung-ho shared a happy update on his dogs ‘Aebongi’ and ‘Hoyoungi’. On the 17th, Jung Kyung-ho posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption, “Warm winter.”

d42f3f8b6f631ae3e40bb69b197490f8.jpg

In the released photo, Jung Kyung-ho is wearing a sweatshirt and beanie while holding Aebong tightly in his arms.

62dd764d7e9ea80428404dcd581a5797.jpg

The sight of Hoyoung smiling, with only a hint of black fur visible, attracts attention. Fans who saw the photo commented, “Have a warm winter with the dogs this year too~”, “Aebong!! and Hoyoung with the little ball of fur underneath it haha”, “Aebong looks proud as he occupies daddy’s lap. He’s so adorable.” There was a reaction.

https://www.notepet.co.kr/news/article/article_view/?idx=29633

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

20240222121239_Jung-Kyung-Ho-Bae-Yoon-Ky

Jung Kyung Ho To Reunite With Bae Yoon Kyung Through Special Appearance In “Wedding Impossible”

Feb 22, 2024
by M. Lim

Jung Kyung Ho is set to make a special appearance in the highly anticipated tvN drama “Wedding Impossible”!

On February 22, a representative from “Wedding Impossible” officially shared, “Jung Kyung Ho will appear in ‘Wedding Impossible.'”

According to the representative, Jung Kyung Ho will portray the blind date partner of Yoon Chae Won (Bae Yoon Kyung), the only daughter of Taeyang Group and CEO of Taeyang Corporation. Talented and beautiful, she is the role model of many women and is even featured in Forbes’s “100 Most Influential Women,” making her a sought-after candidate for blind dates.

What adds to the intrigue is Bae Yoon Kyung’s previous cameo as pianist Hye Yeon, the blind date partner of Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho) in Jung Kyung Ho’s previous drama “Crash Course in Romance.” This reunion promises an interesting dynamic as Jung Kyung Ho steps into the role of Bae Yoon Kyung’s blind date partner once again.

“Wedding Impossible” will premiere on February 26 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644273wpp/jung-kyung-ho-to-reunite-with-bae-yoon-kyung-through-special-appearance-in-wedding-impossible

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung & Jung Kyung Ho spotted on a date at Sydney zoo

Posted by Germaine-Jay

1708611249-20240222-sooyoung.jpg

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho were spotted on a date at a zoo in Sydney, Australia.

On February 22, photos of Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho at the zoo went viral on social media, and fans expressed excitement over the longtime couple's cute date. The duo have previously been spotted on shopping dates and restaurant dates with married actor couple Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon, and it seems fans are always glad to see their relationship is going strong.

In the newly viral photos, the duo can be seen walking side by side as they explore the Sydney zoo. 

Take a look at the photos below, and stay tuned for updates on Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/girls-generations-sooyoung-jung-kyung-ho-spotted-on-a-date-at-sydney-zoo

Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho spotted on vacation together in Sydney

Friday, February 23, 2024
202402231702581404661_20240223171806_01.webp

Article: '12 years dating' Jung Kyung Ho and Choi Sooyoung, spotted on vacation together in Sydney, lovey dovey long-term couple

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

[+50, -7] We're past the generation where dating must equal marriage. Life is fine with just dating too.

[+39, -2] Jealous of them~~ no worries in the world. Lots of money, lots of time~~ the fact that they can take vacations at all makes me jealous~~

[+15, -3] 12 years... that's amazing

[+13, -45] I wonder why they won't get married, though ㅠㅠ

- [+2, -1] Such outdated thinking. How about you worry about yourself getting married and having kids.

- [+5, -1] Worry about yourself, ajumma

- [+26, -4] It's ajummas like you who will be commenting "why won't they have babies" if they do get married

[+2, -0] 12 years together... that doesn't leave a lot of time for them to have dated others. They've really only got each other.

[+2, -0] I'm so scared of them ever breaking up after all this...

[+0, -0] There is nothing good about dating for a long time like this ㅋㅋㅋ you'll notice that most long-term couples end up breaking up and jumping immediately into marriage with their next partners, it's usually the pattern

[+0, -2] They look really good together, though

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/02/sooyoung-and-jung-kyung-ho-spotted-on.html

News bites: February 24, 2024

by tccolb

optimize

In a flurry of cameo casting news on tvN, Jung Kyung-ho (Crash Course in Romance) confirmed he’ll be popping up in Wedding Impossible as Bae Yoon-kyung’s (Unicorn) blind date, reciprocating Bae’s guest role on Jung’s last drama. Queen of Tears, on the other hand, will feature an appearance by Song Joong-ki (Reborn Rich), who worked with both Kim Soo-hyun (One Ordinary Day) and Kim Ji-won (My Liberation Notes) in the past. [News1 (1), News1 (2)]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/news-bites-february-24-2024/

Jung Kyung-ho♥Sooyoung, 12-year public relationship, eyewitness account of traveling together to Dignity Sydney

IVJMZX4JXYZJAYXOLIWUC56JJY.jpg

Actors Jung Kyung-ho and Choi Soo-young, a couple for 12 years, went on a trip together. The couple's photos and sightings captured in Sydney, Australia are receiving a lot of attention.

On the 23rd, a post titled ‘Sooyoung♥Jung Kyung-ho spotted in Sydney’ was posted through online communities and social media. The post included several photos of the couple Choi Soo-young and Jung Kyung-ho traveling together in Sydney, Australia.

Jung Kyung-ho and Sooyoung seemed to be enjoying their trip to Sydney together. We visited an aquarium and a zoo, and also enjoyed a picnic in the park. The two people were dressed comfortably, walking down the street like any other traveler and enjoying sightseeing.

In particular, since Jung Kyung-ho and Sooyoung are a representative couple in the entertainment industry and have been in a public relationship for 12 years, there is a lot of interest in stories of sightings of them traveling together. Fans are also cheering on the two people who are not only enjoying their trip in an easy-going manner, but also being friendly like an ordinary couple. Jung Kyung-ho and Sooyoung are a representative couple in the entertainment industry and have been developing their love without much fuss. Recently, they appeared on YouTube entertainment shows and expressed their affection for each other by talking candidly about each other, and the couple's current situation was also reported through the daily lives of acquaintances.

Last month, actress Jeon Hye-bin posted a photo taken with Sooyoung on social media and said, “More than anything, I was really cool and envious of Sooyoung’s remarkable leap forward as an actress. “I was also jealous of the sweet boyfriend who invited me and her husband,” she said, referring to Jung Kyung-ho. They were a lovely couple who supported each other's progress, including inviting her colleague to her girlfriend's first theater performance. Jung Kyung-ho and Sooyoung acknowledged their relationship in January 2014 when paparazzi photos of them dating were released, and their love has been growing quietly ever since.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2024/02/23/YSFQRHOPXZ2ELGO4ZDODKGJCHA/