[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

Lee Dong Wook Draws His Sword Against THE BOYZ’s Younghoon In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

Lee Dong Wook Draws His Sword Against THE BOYZ’s Younghoon In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

May 6, 2023
by M. Lim

Lee Dong Wook will embark on his first mission in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”!

Starring Lee Dong Wook, Jo Bo Ah, and Kim Bum, “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which aired at the end of 2020, tells the story of the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in a modern era. Although Yi Yeon found a happy ending with Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) in Season 1, he will get swept up in an unexpected incident and get summoned to the year of 1938. The new season will depict Yi Yeon’s desperate struggle to return to present day where all the people precious to him are.

With the premiere just around the corner, the series has unveiled a preview of Yi Yeon’s first mission upon arriving in the year 1938! The newly released stills capture Yi Yeon in a confrontation with Sam Cheon Gab Sa Dong Bang Sak (literally means Dong Bang Sak who has lived for 180,000 years — played by THE BOYZ’s Younghoon), someone who has the longest lifespan in the tale. Yi Yeon arrives in front of Dong Bang Sak looking rather disheveled, as if he’s just gone through a tough fight, and draws his sword against Dong Bang Sak with a fierce look in his eyes.

However, even with a blade only inches away from his throat, Dong Bang Sak doesn’t flinch. The next picture captures Yi Yeon about to draw a ball out of a mysterious box, suggesting that both have struck up a deal. After Dong Bang Sak sees what ball Yi Yeon drew, his expression turns solemn and unreadable, piquing curiosity as to what their deal is and what the ball represents.

Spoiler

the-boyz-younghoon-lee-dong-wook.jpeg

lee-dong-wook-2-1.jpeg

the-boyz-younghoon-1.jpeg

On the other hand, other stills also show Yi Yeon’s encounter with his past self. In the absence of his first love Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah), Yi Yeon looks like he’s going through a storm, swaying his sword in a fit of rage. The other Yi Yeon —the present one— however, is watching all this from the corner of the room with a complex expression, as if he’s ashamed of his past. Anticipation is high on the upcoming first broadcast as viewers are curious to find out how this face-to-face meeting between the two Yi Yeons will turn out.

lee-dong-wook-3-2.jpeg

lee-dong-wook-1-1.jpeg

The production team teased, “The enemies of Yi Yeon, who will appear even from the first episode, have become more deceitful and powerful. The impact of the new native monsters will also be beyond your imagination. The plot will be an exciting one that makes you unable to take your eyes off the screen.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585150wpp/lee-dong-wook-draws-his-sword-against-the-boyzs-younghoon-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938- Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum & Kim So Yeon-Sat & Sun@ 21:20 KST

'Gumiho1938' Lee Dong-wook shows off his beauty + action and swears "dog X meal" --- Kim Bum, revived, fired up

EYZFKIRFVQV6RUJGJVIF3IMKE4.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Sejin Oh] In 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', Lee Dong-wook, a gumiho who had a time slip, showed off his beauty and action at once and met his younger brother, Beom Kim.

In the tvN Saturday and Sunday drama ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ (script Han Woo-ri, director Kang Shin-hyo), which aired for the first time on the 6th, Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook), who suddenly flew to 1938, was dragged away by the Japanese army.

Yiyeon did not give in to the guns of the Japanese soldiers and slaughtered them leisurely. Then, as if confirming something in him, Yiyeon pulled out his gun and shot him far away. There, Lee Rang (played by Kim Bum), who died in 2020, tried to light a cigarette and the cigarette exploded with Lee Yeon's bullet. Yiyeon shouted, "Quit smoking, you son of a RickRoll'D!"

Lee Yeon then confronted Lee Rang, who rushed at him with a gun, saying, "Was it you who reached the Japanese army?" Lee Rang sarcastically said, “You are the brother of the Gyeongseong Station bombing.” Lee Yeon said, “It’s me. Our Rang was a RickRoll'D even during the Japanese colonial era,” he said sarcastically.

In the first scene full of action and beauty, Lee Yeon-eun showed an exciting appearance by gradually revealing the reason why he had to go back to 1938. Also, as Lee Rang, who died in season 1 of 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox', came back to life, Lee Yeon went to the dressing group (played by Kim Jeong-nan) for the reincarnation of Lee Rang.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2023/05/06/EOKK2VLHW5MJM3MMTLZG65USTM/

• Like 1

‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ Lee Dong-wook, first appeared during the Japanese colonial period “I am the nine-tailed fox of Joseon”

AA1aP6hY.img?w=600&h=345&m=6&x=364&y=117

In the first episode of tvN’s Saturday and Sunday drama ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox’ aired on May 6 (written by Han Woo-ri/directed by Kang Shin-hyo and Jo Nam-hyung), Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook) returned to the Japanese colonial period.

Lee Yeon first appeared in a confrontation with the Japanese soldiers. When the Japanese soldiers asked about the Koreans who threw the bombs, Lee Yeon did not understand, and the Japanese soldiers were startled by the sound of an alarm ringing in Yi Yeon's pocket.

Then Lee Yeon said, “Have you guys seen my stuff? It is like a small stone, but it is very important to me. Lee Yeon fell down after being shot and stood up again, saying, “There is a hole. It's a day trip, so I only have one set of clothes."

The Japanese soldiers asked Yi Yeon, “Who are you?” and when Yi Yeon demanded, “Speak in Korean,” they asked again, “Who are you?” Lee Yeon said, “Me? Joseon's nine-tailed fox," he replied, showing off his splendid action. (Photo=tvN ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ captured)

AA1aPg18.img?w=600&h=1035&m=6&x=160&y=89

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/구미호뎐1938-이동욱-일제강점기-첫-등장-나-조선의-구미호/ar-AA1aP8VC?ocid=Peregrine

• Like 2

by Hazel Jung, May 6, 2023

On May 6th, Young Hoon will take on the role of 'Dong Fang Shuo' in the first episode of tvN's new weekend drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 (directed by Kang Shin Hyo, written by Han Woo Ri, produced by Studio Dragon and HOW Pictures).

rNVVwj_2f.jpg

Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 is a K-fantasy action historical drama that unfolds in the chaotic era of 1938, where a 'Gumiho' named  Lee Yeon  (played by Lee Dong Wook) crash-lands and strives to return to the modern world.

The character Young Hoon portrays, the 'Dong Fang Shuo,' is the longest-living figure in Eastern folklore and will create intense tension in the first episode, clashing with  Lee Yeon  (played by Lee Dong Wook).

In the previously released preview, Young Hoon's transformation into the 'Dong Fang Shuo' was showcased, raising curiosity as he exhibits a relaxed attitude towards Lee Yeon, who points a knife at his throat while also displaying mysterious behavior and appearance, hinting at hidden secrets.

Meanwhile,  Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 will premiere on May 6th at 9:20 PM KST.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-boys-s-young-hoon-makes-a-special-appearance-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

The preview for episode 2

Episode 2 preview] The fox pays off his debt properly⚔

"I'll have it, even if it kills me" Hong-joo's powerful appearance!

Work, get revenge, busy, busy gumiho

[Episode 2 Preview] Appearance of a monster that only targets beautiful women?! Beauty pageant turned into mayhem! The year 1938, which is busy adjusting to the stormy events

[Episode 2 Preview] A Yacha Appears in a Beauty Contest?! Lee Dong-wook and Kim Beom's collaboration to defeat the monster! #The Tale of a Gumiho 1938

Lee Yeon and Eun ho are the jury at the beauty contest? :w00t:

• Like 1

SPOILERS CAN BE THERE...

I liked the First episode, the Best parts were Lee Yeon Cussing and the Costumes, THANK Goodness the Costumes are good this time.

Spoiler

The special mention is those folktale songs they put in the show, I missed those.

Coming back to the show what on wild wild West is happening lmao...

Also Double trouble for poor Yeon, if his brother does not try to kill him now even He is trying to Kill himself, but alteast he can make himself a better fool and sent his Delulu self to Manchuria Lol.

The Comedy is so good, I didnt get the background of Yuri but I recall she was able to hypnotize people right ? or am I missing something and she is the royalty dang....

Spoiler

Some questions, why does a Soul need to breathe? Is it like if Rang's soul has no brain and has to breathe and speak out loud that's how turtle demon was able to trace him >??? I mean Soul can think right? Rightt???

Also if 2022 Yeon was not able to save 2022 then 1938 can't have a future omomomo...Poor Yeon again he always ends up sacrificing his brother or his lover...hmmm.

• LOL 1

I just finished episode 1. I want to watch the next episode to sense what is the vibe of this drama more. I am not a fan of silly things in dramas but I laughed at some lines. That`s good. I am not taking serious the plot. Let see where it takes us. 

Spoilers from the first episode....

The first 14-15 minutes watching and I thought this is bad. I was worried. The opening scene (in 1938) was fine but the transitions between scenes were not the best. The worst scene for me was the Afterlife Immigration Office`s scene.  Taluipa gave Lee Yeon a Tissot watch (product placement :w00t:). I understand the implication of stealing the guardian stone but what those hell "monsters" who came to get Taluipa were just pathetic. I wish they showed a better way of how the words of good and evil are intermingling. And the way Shin Joo came to the Office and get to that door to follow Lee Yeon. I was laughing how silly it was. I know it is for comedy, but why the husband of Taluipa came to the human Lee Yeon like a little puppy to give him the bad news like he was the only one who can save them? Taluipa said that he has a hard time after Lee Yeon left the office but It is hard to believe. Whatever. I will buy Taluipa`s reason to give Lee Yeon his gumiho powers to bring back the stone.

Now they were in 1938 and things became better for me. I like the horror aspect, the cases. If that what they will show us, I like it.  I was surprised about Dong Bangsak`s story. I read about the Korean folcklore about him and it was different here. I liked how Lee Yeon thought he was in some western movie. :D I liked how Lee Rang saw that his brother loves him and he was supposed to not give up on him and reconcilied.  I also felt Lee Yeon`s longiness about his Ji Ah who must wait for him but he is trapped in 1938 and now he has to survive. Adding that he can become blind and deaf and can lose his powers (unless he is watching his Tissot :w00t:) that can bring an interesting development.

I also liked how Eun Ho met Mu Young and read him very well. She is tough.  I am curious why My Young from the future stole the stone. Myoyeongak is an interesting place. I like the duality of Hong Joo. I am waiting for the deadly crush to tone down but I am sure she has an agenda outside this storyline. 

If they bring interesting cases and build the relationship between characters, I am all for it. Let see the next episode.

2 hours ago, madmad min said:

I didnt get the background of Yuri but I recall she was able to hypnotize people right ?

She is not Yuri. The same actress but she plays a totally different character, nothing in common with Yuri. And she is human. The daughter of a powerful official, the richest man in the country. Kato Ryuhei (Ha Dong Kwon) said that she is his sister in law. We know from the synopsis that her sister killed herself and she chose to become an independence underground activist.

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

I was going to skip this since Jo Bo-Ah wasn't attached, but the previews have peaked my interest. Do they at least make a reference to her character?  

If you were interested only in the romance between Lee Yeon and Ji Ah, then maybe you will not like this season. But Lee Yeon is truthful in his love for her so they don`t need to show her or their romance anymore. Indirectly, they mention it.  They showed Jo Bo Ah a little and we saw how much Lee Yeon still loves her. Is it enough for you? This season will show more the relationship with his brother, the background of Lee Yeon, how he became a mountanin god and what he had to give up when he chose his love over his duty. He has to pay some moral duties for this but in the end he still will come back to his loved ones in the future. I say, it is pretty good, but that`s me.

2 hours ago, madmad min said:

the Costumes, THANK Goodness the Costumes are good this time.

Yeah... I am looking forward to watch the costumes of that times.

Spoiler

It was funny how Lee Yeon from the past fought with himself from the future. Even as an oppium addict, Lee Yeon was a little better than the one from the future. :D I thought that The future self will mention or show a picture with Ji Ah and this has happened. Later, he sent himself to Manchuria to look for her. Smart. There were not be two Lee Yeons in the same space and maybe he will do something sooner about the addiction). 

I also knew that Dong Bangsak will have all the balls the same so I am glad that Lee Yeon knew that and confronted him with the deception.

• Like 2

I watched the first episode. I really liked it. I like that many of the supporting actors have returned for Season 2.

BUT does anyone else think bringing back Kim Bum's character kind of made his death in Season 1 less impactful and meaningful to that story. I understand he isn't technically the same character from Season 1 but It feels like there are no stakes if they can bring them back a character next season.

Also, they brought back Kim Yong-Ji to play a whole new character? Okay. 

• Like 2

I really enjoyed episode one!!! Sooooo many hilarious scenes (spoilers!!) like...

Spoiler

(1) Yeon using the soldier's shoulder to rest his gun and shoot Rang's cigarette,

(2) Shin Ju shouting for Yeon and thinking the people in the truck were extras in a movie,

(3) Rang making Yeon sneeze,

(4) LMFAO Yeon feeling embarrassed for his past self (and showing his past self Ji Ah's picture LOL). 

Mu Young was pretty badass with his fire. The 'grandma' and 'grandpa' character scenes were whatever lol. 

I love Kim Bum's gaze, when Rang thought he hacked at Yeon. :tears: I'm glad the brother alliance formed quickly. 

Can't wait for more of Kim So Yeon's character!! The idol actor for the turtle dude was good IMO, he fit the legend very well. 

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

BUT does anyone else think bringing back Kim Bum's character kind of made his death in Season 1 less impactful and meaningful to that story. I understand he isn't technically the same character from Season 1 but It feels like there are no stakes if they can bring them back a character next season.

Also, they brought back Kim Yong-Ji to play a whole new character? Okay. 

I feel like there is a little bit of impact left but in a different way because Yeon won't be in 1938 forever. He's only here for a short time before he leaves again and Rang realizes that the actual Yeon is still physically and emotionally unavailable. The episode was mostly humorous, but the way Yeon was so relieved to be able to talk to Rang again ;; Although, I'm confused... Didn't we see that Rang did reincarnate in season 2? So this takes place between the end of season 1 and Rang's incarnation... when Yeon finishes his work in 1938?

I'm sad Yoo Ri isn't in season 2 either. Not sure what to think of Eun Ho yet.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 1 :).

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1’s All-Time High

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Season 1’s All-Time High

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is off to an impressive start!

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” is a sequel to the hit 2020 drama “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which told the story of the male gumiho (mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (played by Lee Dong Wook) in the present day. In the new season, the unexpectedly finds himself back in 1938—and the fantasy action drama will follow his quest to return to the present.

On May 6, the brand-new sequel managed to break Season 1’s personal ratings record with its premiere. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.5 percent, surpassing the all-time high of 5.8 percent achieved by the original drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585263wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-premieres-to-higher-ratings-than-season-1s-all-time-high

• Like 1

5 hours ago, panappuru said:

Can't wait for more of Kim So Yeon's character!! The idol actor for the turtle dude was good IMO, he fit the legend very well. 

Hong Joo cracked a smile in the corner of her mouth when she heard that Dong Bang sak died but made a brief comment that he brought money to her business but she did not care whatsoever. I am sure she will be with around goverment officials by day and comploting by night. She and her girls are gathering many informations but I wonder if she is directly involved in the underground movement. Is that allow? Not that she respects the mountain god rules anyway.

I don`t know what Moon Bear did in 1938 but Lee yeon was an opium addict and Mu Young was a drunk. Hong Joo made money.

She is excited now that Lee Yeon is so close that she put the best dress and her favorite sword.

Hong Joo and Lee Yeon`s meeting is hilarious. I laughed more than I expected. And Lee Rang was.... Who is this crazy woman? :w00t:

About Dong Bang sak`s scenes. Young Hoon did well.  It was an interesting interpretation but I admit that I liked the original folcklore story more. He managed to stay alive so many years cheating death with manipulative words, quick of wit and even wisdom. We saw that he had persuasion methodes in this version too but he tricked people to stay alive this time not the spirits.

I read an article that he will appear in episode 3. How? Maybe it is a flashback scene.

How Lee Rang managed to wake up perfectly fine? He was very bad injured but after a couples of hours he was perfectly healed. :o OK.

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.5 percent, surpassing the all-time high of 5.8 percent achieved by the original drama.

I am very glad . Let see if this drama will keep the audience or managed to have even better ratings later.

5 hours ago, panappuru said:

The episode was mostly humorous, but the way Yeon was so relieved to be able to talk to Rang again ;; Although, I'm confused... Didn't we see that Rang did reincarnate in season 2? So this takes place between the end of season 1 and Rang's incarnation... when Yeon finishes his work in 1938?

It was shown that he made a deal with Taluipa to help her again with the condition to make possible  Lee Rang`s reincarnation. It was said that scene was four months after Lee Rang`s death. It is possible that the ending of season 1 (when Lee Yeon met young Lee rang, who was reincarnated) to be after his aventures in the past 1938.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Lee Dong-wook meets Kim So-yeon... The dizzying relationship that started again ('The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938')

5LT35VFHECS67FNABN5MKXDJZM.jpg

On the 7th, tvN's Saturday drama "Tale of Nine Tailed 1938" (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, written by Han Woori, produced by Studio Dragon-How Pictures) captured Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook) re-entering Myeongyeon Gak. We are curious about his rekindled relationship with Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon), the president of Myeong Yeon Gak and an old friend.

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' evoked an enthusiastic response from the first broadcast. The synergy between the trusted actors was perfect, and the storyline, with its stronger world building, drew viewers in.  In the first broadcast, Lee Yeon was drawn to 1938 in pursuit of Hongbaek Tal who stole the guardian stone of Samdocheon. Unexpectedly, Lee Yeon reunited with her dream younger brother Lee Rang (played by Kim Beom) there. However, the situation went in the wrong direction as Hongbaektal attacked Lee Rang. Lee Yeon even ventured into a risky deal with Dong Bang Sak (played by Young Hoon) and succeeded in saving his younger brother, but missed the time to return to modern times. As a result, his appearance in a new movement announcing 'Time to Hunt' exploded curiosity about the next story.

In the meantime, the photos released stimulate curiosity with the appearance of Lee Yeon, who has newly settled in Myoyeongak. The person who greets him is none other than Ryu Hong-ju, the president of Myoyeon-gak and a friend of Yi-yeon even before becoming a mountain god. However, Ryu Hong-joo's eyes looking at Lee Yeon are shining every moment as if he is looking at a game that is more delicious than her friend. In particular, in the previously released trailer, Ryu Hong-joo showed a fierce straight line towards Yi-yeon, saying, "you will be mine." I wonder how the dizzying relationship between Lee Yeon, who was trapped in 1938, and Ryu Hong-joo, who has long coveted him, will continue.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2023/05/07/TZJZ2XWK3LYIHTSC6W5YRKQ47E/

I agree with the article. For Hong Joo is a game. She is lonely but she is more thrilled by chasing him than actually wanting him as a partner. And Mu Young will appear and he is against Lee yeon and she will be in the middle, wondering who is going to help. I am looking forward to see a scene with the two Mu Young.

12 hours ago, larus said:

She is not Yuri. The same actress but she plays a totally different character, nothing in common with Yuri. And she is human. The daughter of a powerful official, the richest man in the country. Kato Ryuhei (Ha Dong Kwon) said that she is his sister in law. We know from the synopsis that her sister killed herself and she chose to become an independence underground activist.

ahh I didnt read the Summary lol. Thanks for information. I actually went back into this world without any strings , only remembering how the show is presented. 

For sometime I thought she is Yuri and have taken someone else's place and made them belief she is Ha Dong Kwon's SIL. 

2 hours ago, larus said:
7 hours ago, panappuru said:

The episode was mostly humorous, but the way Yeon was so relieved to be able to talk to Rang again ;; Although, I'm confused... Didn't we see that Rang did reincarnate in season 2? So this takes place between the end of season 1 and Rang's incarnation... when Yeon finishes his work in 1938?

It was shown that he made a deal with Taluipa to help her again with the condition to make possible  Lee Rang`s reincarnation. It was said that scene was four months after Lee Rang`s death. It is possible that the ending of season 1 (when Lee Yeon met young Lee rang, who was reincarnated) to be after his aventures in the past 1938

Yes, The Ending in season 1 was the kid Lee Rang on cycle. and 1938 is in the middle. 

Also I feel the answer to the cabinet may come from Granny in 1938 herself, but till we reach there lets enjoy the ride with the brothers, the Lady and man with the annoying mask (mask was annoying!))

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, madmad min said:

hh I didnt read the Summary lol. Thanks for information. I actually went back into this world without any strings , only remembering how the show is presented. 

For sometime I thought she is Yuri and have taken someone else's place and made them belief she is Ha Dong Kwon's SIL. 

It is interesting watching this way too to discover everything while watching.

I am glad that Eun Ho is human. She is discovering that there are monters between humans. :D

She was lucky that Kato, his brother in law, came to the rescue. He doesn`t know that Eun Ho is really suspisions that she belongs to the underground movement. When she ordered to use the same torture that man wanted to do with her, I thought she was very tough. She is not a softy, that for sure.

Hong Joo and Lee Yeon`s meeting in the train with subtitles.

Lee Rang: Just resolve your woman problem by yourself.  :w00t:

The wedding music was hilariously used. Mystery solved @rocher22. In the box was not a ring but it has the same meaning. Hong Joo proposed with that small pipe. I guess Lee yeon was interested in it  and she knew it.

The other wedding gift will be her favorite sword. To fight in a duel.

• LOL 1

I am curious why Mu Young stole the stone. He went to 1938 because he wanted to change some event, to prevent a bad thing. Maybe something bad happened with Hong Joo (she fought the deity from abroad and lost and neither Mu Young and Lee Yeon was able to help her?) and he wants to save her this time? It is just an assumption as we don`t know any clues so far.

Whatever the reason, Mu Yeon is angry at Lee Yeon but he did not get revenge in 2020. He waited for an opportunity (moon eclipse)and took the guardian stone and go back to 1938. He knew that Taluipa will sent Lee Yeon after him? When he stared at Lee Yeon and Snail Bride from afar, it was obvious that he expected him to be there. And after he lost the stone at the train station, he did not do anything to get it back. Why so? He followed Lee rang and the bandits. Why locked Lee Yeon in the past?

I want to see Mu young met his older self just like Lee Yeon met himself.

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, May 7, 2023
1 0

The much-awaited fantasy K-drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938, starring Lee Dong WookKim BumKim So Yeon, and Ryu Kyung Soo; premiered with ratings of 6.46% (nationwide) and 7.40%(Seoul). This marks a promising start for the second instalment of the series, considering the first's season's premiere rating, also its highest, to be 5.80%. Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 will air a total of 12 episodes. 

WPdJxW_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938?

Episode 2 of Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 will air on May 7 (Sunday). Stream the K-drama on Prime Video.

https://mydramalist.com/article/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-premiers-with-top-ratings-dr-romantic-season-3-goes-steady

TONT1938 Ep1 Lee yeon behind photos

Lee Dong Wook`s Instagram pictures

A hero of the era? he is funny.

Someone told me that there is a twitter spoiler that reveals why Mu Young is angry at Lee Yeon.

Spoiler

Mu Young thinks that Lee Yeon killed his older brother.

But why he came to 1938? Is this the time when his brother died?
And again.... the kdrama miscommunication. One thing is to think he killed him and actually being guilty. I prefer to be guilty but having a good reason.

I am glad that Hong Joo will be allright.

We`ll see.