[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ is back after 3 years… Shows an expanded worldview

2023050315055014408_1683093951_001822466

The popular drama ‘The Tale of a Gumiho’, which aired in 2020, returns after 3 years with ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’. Various characters and actions were added to the expanded world view.

At the online production presentation held on the 3rd, PD Kang Shin-hyo, who was in charge of directing the drama, said, “There is everything except the male lead’s melodrama. If last season focused on the personal feelings of Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox, this time it focuses on what Lee Yeon gave up to choose love. I tried to show the process of unraveling the thread.”
'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which will be broadcasted for the first time on the May 6th, is a fantasy action action drama about a gumiho who made an emergency landing in Korea in 1938 to return to the modern age. Continuing from last season, actor Lee Dong-wook took on the role of Lee Yeon and Kim Beom took on the role of Lee Rang. Kim So-yeon plays the western mountain god Ryu Hong-ju. Chun Mu-yeong, the mountain god of the north, is played by Ryu Gyeong-soo.

Lee Dong-wook said, “It was nice to be able to do ‘The Tale of a Gumiho’ once again. It was more fun than Season 1, and there was a sense of pressure to entertain the viewers,” he said. We hope that viewers will be satisfied,” he said.

Kim Beom said, “I wanted to give a rough and wild feel to Lee Rang as the leader of the bandits. Actions that could not be seen in the modern background appear,” he said.

Kim So-yeon, who newly joined this season, said, “I really wanted to try fantasy", but she was happy to take on the role and participated in this project. Ryu Hong-joo is "a sweet and bloody character,” she said.

'The Tale of a Gumiho', which aired in 2020, is back with Season 2 after 3 years. Can 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which boasts a more solid storyline and spectacular sights, capture the hearts of viewers once again?

20230503161055919780.jpg

The drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' tells the story of 'Lee Yeon', a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in an era of chaos and unfolds to return to the modern age. This is Season 2, which will be released 3 years after 'The Tale of a Gumiho'.

Director Kang Shin-hyo said, "If Season 1 talked about Lee Yeon's personal feelings and melodrama, this time, we focused on the process of repaying the debts of heart for what he neglected and missed. , I wanted to show the process of unraveling the complex tangle of threads through various monsters."

"In 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938', there is everything except the male lead's 'melo'. (At the end of season 1) I can't do it anymore because Lee Yeon is

married. There are emotions and melodies of other characters, and there are various actions. The basic tone is light. .The world view itself is that humans and monsters live together, so I tried to keep that balance.”

Lee Dong-wook also meets with viewers in season 2 as 'Lee Yeon'. He introduced, "A certain incident occurred and went to 1938. At that time, 'Lee Yeon' was turning his back on the world. It was a very impoverished time and he was in a state of trying to throw everything away."

He said, "It was nice to be able to do 'Lee Yeon' and 'The Tale of a Gumiho' again. At the same time, there was a sense of pressure. There was a sense of pressure to have more fun and satisfy (viewers) than Season 1, but I think you'll feel satisfied if you watch it. Season 1 If it's not more fun, there's no point in doing (work)."

Also, regarding the reunion with Kim Beom, "It's a worn-out chemistry. I know it well just by looking at my eyes. I had nothing to discuss as Kim Beom and Lee Dong-wook. I filmed so comfortably and happily," foreshadowing an extraordinary chemistry.

Kim Bum, who returned to the role of 'Rang', a half-human, half-ho, said, "The brothers' emotional lines will be twisted again, but since the older brother is from the future, there will be changes in the past. 'Rang, who lived in 1938, is active as the leader of a bandit. Wolf leader After defeating them, he becomes the boss and lives with them. Because he is the 'Rang' of the past, he seems to have more arrogant and arrogant appearances than in Season 1."

The performance of Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo, who newly joined in season 2, is also a point to look forward to.

Director Kang Shin-hyo expressed satisfaction, saying, "Basically, the characters in fantasy should be explained by themselves. There was no other choice. They are actors I've always wanted to work with. I really liked it."

Kim So-yeon, who played a strong villain in her previous work 'Penthouse', presents 'Hong-ju' with her cunning and cute side in this work.

Kim So-yeon said, "I wanted to try fantasy so much. I was so happy that the proposal came and I would fly away. I thought I wouldn't be able to meet such project in this life, but it came and joined so happily. I was attracted to Hong-joo's anti-war charm after reading the script. . Due to the nature of the fantasy genre, I tried to decorate it flashily. In the case of action, I went to an action school and practiced, especially practicing swordsmanship a lot."

Ryu Kyung-soo said, "I am very interested in the fantasy world, but the content and characters are interesting, so I thought it would be fun. I was also very curious about working with seniors. 'Moo-young' is a person who is very fragile and cries a lot and cherishes everything he loves. However, due to an incident, he has changed a lot. I think a lot of three-dimensional images will come out."

Finally, Lee Dong-wook joked, "Sanshins's 'unshakable friendship'. Fighting is all because of faith and affection. I'm sorry once again that all misunderstandings happened because of me." Kim So-yeon said, "Blood friendship, sweetness. Bloody friendship," she said, pointing out the point to watch.

Meanwhile, the drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will be broadcast for the first time on the 6th at 9:20 pm.

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20230503160430486

• Like 1

'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' returns after 3 years, the genre of Lee Dong-wook

2023050301000344400018632.jpg

Lee Dong-wook, who returned, emphasized 'degenerate beauty' in this season. Kim Beom, who was seated together, explained, "Lee Dong-wook has a decadent beauty," and Lee Dong-wook also expressed satisfaction, saying, "I aimed for a decadent beauty. It was nice to be able to play 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox' with Lee Yeon once again." However, the success of the previous film also acted as a burden. Lee Dong-wook emphasized, "It's more fun than Season 1 and there is a pressure to entertain the viewers, but I think (viewers) will feel satisfied. If it's not fun than Season 1, there's no meaning."

42076a58-a925-49d5-a465-011e1e1c5935.jpg

It is predicted that Ryu Hong-ju, the mountain god of the west, and Moo-young Cheon, the mountain god of the north, who were hidden in the veil last season, will play a pivotal role in the story. Newly joined Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo are expected to show off their unique synchro rate by disassembling themselves. Director Kang Shin-hyo showed extraordinary satisfaction and raised expectations for this season.

In particular, Kim So-yeon, who reached her heyday as a villain in 'Penthouse', challenges the fantasy genre through 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938'. Kim So-yeon said that she had a longing for the fantasy genre, and she said, "I really wanted to do a character and a work that I thought would not exist.

OBKGQTIWZUOTPYL27O3L2RROAE.jpg

https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20230503010001863

"Everything except for the male protagonist's melodrama"

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook and the returning Gumiho actor Lee Dong-wook are posing at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' held non-face-to-face on the 3rd. <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Saturday the 6th.

▲ 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook and the returning Gumiho actor Lee Dong-wook are posing at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' held non-face-to-face on the 3rd. <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Saturday the 6th. ⓒ tvN

IE003145789_STD.jpg

<The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in an age of chaos, to return to the modern age.

Director Kang Shin-hyo, who directed Season 2 following Season 1, said, "I was able to come back like this thanks to the lot of love from the viewers." I'm talking about things I gave up for love. I tried to introduce various action scenes and new monsters that I couldn't show in season 1. There's everything except for the melodrama of the male lead."

Lee Dong-wook, who played the role of Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox with unique charm, said, “Something happened and Yi Yeon fell in 1938. drawn,” he explained. Then, he wittily expanded on the director's comment that there was no melo, saying, "I married Nam Ji-ah (Jo Bo-ah) in Season 1 of <The Tale of a Gumiho> and had a happy ending. I'm married and I shouldn't have a melodrama.

IE003145780_STD.jpg

Kim Bum makes a comeback as Lee Rang, a half-man, half-fox. Kim Beom said, “Rang Lee in 1938 works as the leader of the bandits, but as the leader of the wolf pack, he also gives to poor wolves.” It seems to be more," he said.

The decadent beauty of Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum is also worth looking forward to. When Kim Bum said, "(Lee Dong-wook) has a decadent beauty," Lee Dong-wook, who heard this, admitted, "I was aiming for a decadent beauty." did," he said.

Season 2, Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo joined

IE003145785_STD.jpg

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Kim So-yeon, an alliance of sweet, bloody and supernatural power, actress Kim So-yeon poses at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' held non-face-to-face on the 3rd. <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Saturday the 6th.

▲ 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Kim So-yeon, an alliance of sweet, bloody and superpower Actress Kim So-yeon poses at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which was held on the 3rd. <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Saturday the 6th. ⓒ tvN

In Season 2, Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo newly joined. Kim So-yeon takes on the role of Ryu Hong-joo, the former mountain god of the west and the owner of Myoyeongak, the finest restaurant in Gyeongseong. Together with Lee Dong-wook, they play an active role as 'Sansins'.

"I wanted to try fantasy so much. I was so happy that the proposal came and I would fly away. I thought I would never meet fantasy in this life, but it came and joined it so happily. I read the script and was drawn to Hong-joo's charm with a twist. She is sweet and fierce, and she is very sly and full of charm." (Kim So-yeon)

In addition, Kim So-yeon said, "I tried to decorate it externally to match the characteristics of the fantasy genre. As for action, I went to an action school to practice, and especially practiced swordsmanship a lot."

Spoiler

IE003145806_STD.jpg

Ryu Kyung-soo said, "I was very interested in the fantasy world, but I thought I could have fun with the content and characters (of this work). Even though I was worried about whether it would be possible, I was very curious about the collaboration with the seniors I was seeing for the first time.”

Regarding his role, Moo-young, he explained, "He is a person who is very tender and cries a lot and cherishes everything he loves. However, due to an incident, it changes a lot. He is a character who shows a lot of three-dimensional appearance."

He said, "Sanshinzu is an 'unshakable friendship'. Fighting is all because of trust and affection." (Lee Dong-wook)

Director Kang Shin-hyo also expressed his delight at the new member's joining, saying, "Basically, I think that characters in fantasy should be explained by themselves. There was no other choice. The two were actors I always wanted to work with, and I really enjoyed working on it,” he said.

https://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002924464

The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, and Ryu Kyung-soo, the hidden story of the broken alliance

IE003145823_PHT.jpg

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, and Ryu Kyung-soo are posing at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama, The Tale of a Gumiho 1938, which was held non-face-to-face on the May 3rd.

IE003145798_PHT.jpg

'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook and Kim So-yeon, a new combination

IE003145822_PHT.jpg

Actors Lee Dong-wook and Kim So-yeon are posing at the online production presentation of tvN's new Saturday drama, The Tale of a Gumiho 1938, which was held non-face-to-face on the 3rd.

<The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon, a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in an era of chaos to return to the modern age. First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Saturday the 6th.

https://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyPhoto/annual/2023_star_at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002924411

I like the into, how the four characters come together.

Highlight] "You are not the owners of this land" Lee Yeon's promise as the last mountain god of Joseon

In 1938, punish the monsters disturbing Joseon!

The long preview

Spoiler

• Like 1

The Tale of a Gumiho 1938 premiere video screening

Lee Dong Wook, Kim So Yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyung So and PD have participated at the preview screening with some fans.

Spoiler

[230503] The Tale of a Nine Tailed 1938 CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall 12 Fancy Society Stage greetings (Attendants: Director Kang Shin-hyo, actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo)

Lee Dong Wook wore Alexandrer Mcqueen suit at press conference.

Kim SoYeon's Fashion
tvN Drama "Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Press Conferense

Blazer + Pants from Bridalkong

563dfbe8ecff062acdf138593c97d6e9b5273ed7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrxfEm1OKXT/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CryCeyuukw3/

fKdrama fashion

Kim Bum wore Dolce& Gabana outfit

Omg they all look so good! Kim So Yeon in her suit with the shoulders is so hecking good! I’m glad she’s in this role, and she even trained swordmanship! 

Lol, they confirmed there will be no melo for Yeon? That’s good because the romance/melo in season one was enough for three seasons worth.

So the mermaid love interest for Rang is happening—I’m kind of scared! I feel like she’s going to be involved in some sort of tragedy? Or maybe she just dies from old age… and that’s why he’s all alone in ‘present day’? The last time I watched Kim Bum in a romance was an older drama (The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry).

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon Woos Lee Dong Wook With Roses In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

Kim So Yeon Woos Lee Dong Wook With Roses In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938”

May 4, 2023
by S. Kim

Lee Dong Wook has been thrown off by his unexpected reunion with Kim Bum and Kim So Yeon in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938”!

Starring Lee Dong Wook, Jo Bo Ah, and Kim Bum, “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” which aired at the end of 2020, tells the story of the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Yi Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) in a modern era. Although Yi Yeon found a happy ending with Nam Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) in Season 1, he will get swept up in an unexpected incident and get summoned to the year of 1938. The new season will depict Yi Yeon’s desperate struggle to return to present day where all the people precious to him are.

The newly released stills capture Yi Yeon lying in the middle of the road in Gyeongseong in broad daylight. Not too far from him, a mysterious man wearing a red and white mask watches Yi Yeon. The gaze beyond the mask is somewhat chilling and unmoving as if he has been watching him from the beginning.

Spoiler

002.jpeg

003.jpeg

Yi Yeon’s heartwarming reunion with his younger brother Yi Rang (Kim Bum), who sacrificed his life in Season 1, also draws attention. Yi Yeon’s face is full of emotions as he hugs Yi Rang. On the other hand, Yi Rang seems to be frozen by the sudden embrace from his older brother.

Spoiler

001.jpeg

In the next set of stills, Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon) makes a formidable entrance by presenting a bouquet of roses to Yi Yeon. In contrast to Ryu Hong Joo’s proud expression, Yi Yeon seems perplexed by her gesture. Viewers are curious to find out more about Yi Yeon’s turbulent journey back to 1938.

005.jpeg

Spoiler

004.jpeg

006.jpeg

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938” premieres on May 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned! Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584739wpp/kim-so-yeon-woos-lee-dong-wook-with-roses-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

• Like 1

by Hazel Jung, May 4, 2023
2 0

On May 4th, the production team of tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938" (directed by Kang Shin Hyo, written by Han Woo Ri, and produced by Studio Dragon and How Pictures) released photos of Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong Wook), who is caught up in a dizzying welcome in a chaotic era. The dynamic relationships surrounding him are expected to capture viewers' attention in the upcoming first broadcast.

WPdPRP_2f.jpg

"Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938" is a K-fantasy action historical drama about Lee Yeon, a "Gumiho" who landed in the chaotic era of 1938 and fights to return to the present. It features a unique world where indigenous gods and monsters are skillfully intertwined, with expanded scale and diverse characters from folklore. The reunion of director Kang Shin Hyo and writer Han Woo Ri, who previously demonstrated the true value of K-fantasy, raises expectations. The appearance of reliable actors such as Lee Dong Wook, Kim So Yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung Soo also excites drama fans.

The released photos show Lee Yeon's intertwined relationships and increase curiosity. Lee Yeon's appearance, staggering in the middle of a deserted street in broad daylight in Gyeongseong (now Seoul), truly conveys his situation as a "landing" in 1938. The appearance of the red  and white mas(Hongbaektal), who seems to have been watching over him from the beginning, is also captured, and his gaze beyond the mask is cool to the point of chilling. Especially considering his hostile feelings towards Lee Yeon in the previously released video, viewers are even more curious about what will happen when they first meet.

The production team of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938" said, "The characters who have been waiting for Lee Yeon will welcome him in their own way," adding, "The story of the four people with attractive relationships will become a force that drives the fast-paced development from the beginning." Expectations are high.

"Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938" will air its first episode on May 6th at 9:20 p.m. (KST).

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-dong-wook-wakes-up-in-1938-explosive-opening-ceremony-from-the-start-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938

The first OST of The Tale of a Gumiho 1938, MONSTA X’s Kihyun ‘Full Moon’

202305041448243850_l.jpg

MONSTA X's Kihyun will be the first runner of the OST for tvN's 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'.

According to Stone Music Entertainment on the 4th, tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will release the first OST, 'Full Moon' by Kihyun of Monsta X, at 6 pm on the 7th.

Just as Nell Kim Jong-wan's 'Blue Moon' in 2020 splendidly announced the start of the 'Tale of a Nine Tailed' OST, Kihyun's 'Full Moon', which will be released this time, also draws attention as a special OST that opens the door to 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. At the time, ‘The Tale of a Gumiho’ drew a lot of attention as a luxury OST featuring top singers, so expectations are high for the new OSTs that ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ will release this time.

The first OST of ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’, ‘Full Moon’, is a song that combines elements of hard rock and electronica. It expresses the lyrical mind of the main character, Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook), and the meaningful and intense mind of the process of transforming into one identity as Lee Yeon and the red moon become one when the full moon rises.

As this song expresses the complex psychology of the main character who is entangled in fate beyond fate, Kihyun, who is in charge of singing, enhances the perfection of the song with a mournful and appealing voice. At the same time, they maximized the sensitivity of 'Full Moon' with their explosive singing ability and attractive tone.

Kihyun is showing his side as a vocalist regardless of genre by participating in various OSTs, including his second solo album ‘YOUTH’ released in October 2022. Accordingly, attention is also drawn to the first OST of 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', 'Full Moon'.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202305041445246504

‘Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ Kim Beom, a Spoon of Romance in Fantasy

1683176385107940.jpg

Actor Kim Beom presents freshness with ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’.

Kim Bum is coming back as Lee Rang in tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 6th (Sat). The news of his comeback, which received a lot of love last season, is pleasing to viewers.

Kim Beom has perfectly digested the fantasy genre through a number of works so far, properly proving his appearance as a 'fantasy craftsman'. He enhanced the level of immersion in the play by expressing the situation of going back and forth in the state of being possessed with delicate facial expressions as well as angel and monster characters as well as thoracic surgery resident Go Seung-tak in tvN’s “Ghost Doctor,” which ended last year. As a result, anticipation for the fantasy that Kim Bum will show once again as 'Rang', a half-human, half-fox, born between a human and a nine-tailed fox, is rising.

1683176393606752.jpg

Kim Beom's new attempt in 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox' is also not to be missed. Unlike last season, when he showed Lee Rang living in modern times in the play, this time, he is challenging a period drama that contains the chaotic era of 1938. In addition, the appearance of the mermaid Jang Yeo-hee (Woo Hyun-jin) predicts the change in emotions that Rang will experience, raising questions about whether a romance will flow between them.

As such, attention is focused on the exciting story of 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' that Kim Beom will draw. In particular, in the recently released trailer, he was surprised by the appearance of Lee Rang, who fell into hardship and adversity from the beginning of the play, such as being cut by a knife or falling into water. As a result, attention is paid to Kim Bum's performance in 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938', which returns with more dynamic action and an expanded scale.

Meanwhile, tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' starring Kim Beom, Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, and Ryu Kyung-soo will be broadcast for the first time at 9:20 pm on the 6th (Sat).

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20230504513107

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1720177

Jang Ha-gyeong 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' Casting... Breathing with Lee Dong-wook and Kim So-yeon [Official]

2023050414370359466_1.jpg

Actress Jang Ha-kyung appears in tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'.

On the 4th, the agency Wells Entertainment announced, "Jang Ha-kyung will appear in tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' (directed by Shin-hyo Kang, written by U-ri Han)."

'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' is an action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in an era of chaos, to return to the modern age. As a follow-up to 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox', which ended in December 2020, it returned after three years with more dynamic action, expanded scale, and colorful characters on top of an original worldview that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native monsters. Including actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo appear.

In the play, Jang Ha-kyung plays the role of Miss Joseon Yang Young-ae, who came up from Busan to become the most beautiful woman in Joseon. She is a cute character with a bright and aegyo, and along with her attractive appearance, she will present a twist that will add tension to her play.

Based on her skills accumulated through her short films and plays, Jang Ha-gyeong made her face known by playing the nasty character Heo Yoo-jung in the drama 'Penthouse'. Since then, she has built up her filmography step by step, showing her stable acting as the bright youngest writer in the drama 'A Love to Die'.

In the play, Jang Ha-kyung plays the role of Miss Joseon Yang Young-ae, who came up from Busan to become the most beautiful woman in Joseon. She is a cute character with a bright and aegyo, and along with her attractive appearance, she will present a twist that will add tension to her play.

Based on her skills accumulated through her short films and plays, Jang Ha-gyeong made her face known by playing the nasty character Heo Yoo-jung in the drama 'Penthouse'. Since then, she has built up her filmography step by step, showing her stable acting as the bright youngest writer in the drama 'A Love to Die'. 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will be broadcast for the first time at 9:20 pm on the 6th.

https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2023050414370359466

Lee Dong Wook and Kim So yeon did a compatible test for their characters, I assume.

I want English subtitles.

Translation of some of Lee Yeon`s answers (credit Gabby@Daegor twitter)

[Lee Yeon self introduction]

Hobby: Eating mint choco ice cream 

Specialty: Jiah-baragi

Q: What does Lee Yeon like?

A: Jiah 

Q: What does Lee Yeon dislike?

A: Everything except Jiah

Q: What is Lee Yeon's goal in this lifetime?

A: Being happy and safe with Jiah and spending our last days together

It was a question about chosing Shin Joo or a weapon in a fight, except Hong Joo, everyone chose a weapon because Shin Joo is not good at fighting. :D

The video with the others at tvN site

https://tvn.cjenm.com/ko/Tale-of-the-Nine-Tailed-1938/#clipLayerPopup/376331/백과사뎐--구미호뎐-1938-예습하시호--배우피셜-최애-공개부터-밸런스게임까지

• Like 1

Hong Joo left and So yeon right. See the difference? :love:

Spoiler

Speaking of Hong Joo. In the long teaser part 2, min  1:26 she is losing her bodyguard, right @panappuru?  I am sad. I don`t want him to die. :tears:

9938123621f65ed055fc9faa0e2615aabbd58a37

Spoiler

Here, Hong Joo is speaking with Mu Young and her bodyguard is there.

• Like 2