[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

Lee Dong-wook is back’… Anticipation for the appearance of ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’ ↑

PS23050500181.jpg

[E-Daily Reporter Kim Myeong-sang] Lee Dong-wook plays Lee Yeon again in 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'.

In tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 6th, Lee Dong-wook will reappear as 'Lee Yeon', a gumiho. This work is the second season of 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox', which was much loved in 2020, and the excitement and interest of fans is amplifying.

Lee Dong-wook, who brought freshness as the first male gumiho, begins the story as a married man gumiho after bearing fruit with his eternal first love, Nam Ji-ah (played by Jo Bo-ah), who has been waiting for reincarnation after a heartbreaking breakup.

As Lee Yeon, who arrived in 1938, struggles to return, she is reunited with Rang (Kim Beom), who sacrificed herself for her sake, and at the same time, the Sanshins Ryu Hong-ju (Kim So-yeon) and Chun Moo-yeong (Ryu Kyung-soo), who swore childhood friendships. The story unfolds as they intertwine.

As the background of his era has changed, Lee Dong-wook is equipped with various weapons such as long guns and swords, as well as showcasing splendid action on horseback, attracting attention. The fierce fight on the train with Hong-joo, which appeared in the trailer, and the sparking action with the new monsters will make the spectacle even richer.

Lee Yeon, who made an emergency landing from modern times to 1938, is expected to meet Lee Yeon, who was living in that era, raising his expectations even more. tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will premiere on the 6th at 9:20 pm.

image_readtop_2023_346803_16832718615458

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01607206635605968&mediaCodeNo=258

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2023/05/346803/

Behind the scene pictures.

Lee Dong Wook saved So yeon`s name yu=under the name of Kim So yeon unnie. :D

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Hong Ju and that bouquet of roses...:lol:...Poor Lee Yeon... 

Poor Hong Joo that she is rejected again after so long. But I guess to have someone with a deadly crush hunting you is not that comfortable. :w00t:

• LOL 1

Stars of Prime Video’s ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938’ talk about K-fantasy series 

May 5, 2023 06:54 AM

The Korean fantasy series “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” will be premiering globally on Prime Video on May 6. 

Produced by CJ ENM’s Studio Dragon, it is headlined by Korean stars Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum and Ryu Kyung-soo. 

Ahead of the premiere, the four stars had an interview with Manila Bulletinand other Asian media outlets where they talked about the series and their roles. 

Tale2_15_2f9a2578ee.jpg

Spoiler

Tale2_22_2847252a0a.jpg

Tale2_18_2f8df9721b.jpg

Tale2_17_70828434e6.jpg

Tale2_20_30e2b1d16f.jpg

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” is the new season of “Tale of the Nine Tailed,” which aired in 2020 with Lee Dong-wook, Kim Bum and Jo Bo-ah. 

It will continue with the story of “gumiho” (nine-tailed fox) Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook) when he unexpectedly ends up in the year 1938. 

Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum will reprise their roles as half brothers Lee Yeon and Lee Rang.

Kim Bum, who rose to popularity through the 2009 drama “Boys Over Flowers, will play the role of half-gumiho Lee Rang.

Kim So-yeon of the drama “The Penthouse: War in Life” will portray Ryu Hong-ju who has some history with Lee Yeon. 

Ryu Kyung-soo is Cheon Mu-yeong, who is a long-time friend of Lee Yeon and Ryu Hong-ju. 

Gumiho and time travel to 1938 

“Gumiho” is a creature in Korean mythology and has been a popular subject of Korean dramas and films. 

During the interview, Lee Dong-wook explained why gumiho has become an interesting subject in dramas and how it is portrayed in the upcoming “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.”

“Usually, people are familiar with the gumiho being a woman. But we twisted that a little from the past season into creating a gumiho that was male. And we followed the journey of this male gumiho in his endeavors to protect the woman he loves as well as his family,” he said. 

He added, “I think it also taps into the curiosity of what it would be like for a mythical character or an otherworldly being to come into live in the contemporary days. I think all of those elements combined has led to all the great response we’ve been getting, as well as helped gumiho become a intriguing subject matter in the drama scene.”

“Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” involves time travel to the past and will have more action scenes, according to Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum. 

“Compared to season 1, I’d say that because we’re situated in a different time period, that means everything’s about to change. Also, you can expect a greater scale of action. As for romance, because I’m going back in time as a married man to Ji-ah, my love stands very firm. And holding on to that love, I’ll be going back in time and responding to many different events, in order to protect what I love,” said Lee Dong-wook. 

Kim Bum said, “Just like Dong-wook said, because the time period is very different, and we also have added to the cast former guardian mountain spirits.” 

“And that means there will be greater scale of action that you can look forward to. And due to the time period, what would have been cars in modern day, we’ll now be riding horses and using guns and other weapons that fit that particular period. Those are some of the changes that I hope the fans can look forward to,” he said. 

Tale2_2_c53938b7d3.jpg

Spoiler

Tale2_4_edee6667bb.jpg

Tale2_5_ac5709b754.jpg

Tale2_3_299e0ca71a.jpg

Tale2_1_4daf4954f4.jpg

Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo 

Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo are introduced as new cast members in “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.”

For Kim So-yeon, she said she has “always been an avid viewer and a huge fan of the show since season 1.” 

“I had actually read an article that a second season was in the works, so I was excited to hear that and intrigued. And when I was offered the role, I was beyond excited and so happy to join. I’ve also always wanted to do a fantasy drama series as well, and wanted to work with Dong-wook and Kim Bum. Also, because I had heard of and seen the amazing chemistry the two actors had brought in the previous season, I had no worries about building rapport or the chemistry,” she added. 

Kim So-yeon said when she accepted the offer to be in “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,” “I deliberately took the time to rewatch all of it. To prepare for season 2, I worked out a lot and got my body in shape for the role, and I sincerely investigated and studied about the time period our story is set in.”

Ryu Kyung-soo, whose acting credits include “Itaewon Class” and “Hellbound,” said, “For me, when I first read the script, the time period, the universe that had been built, and the fantastical elements were all so intriguing and it was such a great read.” 

“I had a lot of fun. Also, as for the rapport with Dong-wook and Bum, rather than me having to do any of the work, they were so generous and reached out first, and really tried their best to make us feel at home, and comfortable. They treated me to a lot of great food! Including Makgeolli. So I’m very grateful,” he said. 

Ryu Kyung-soo also said he watched season 1 “and I was amazed because there were so many great action scenes and the visuals were top-notch, all in all it was such a great show. And upon joining the cast, one of my main areas of focus was that my character is a long-time friend of the characters portrayed by Lee Dong-wook and Kim So-yeon, so my main focus was how do I come across as someone who’s convincing enough for the audience to think that they’ve been friends for a very long time. That was my main area of focus…how do I create the right dynamics between my character and that of Dong-wook and So-yeon’s.” 

Lee Dong-wook praised the Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo, saying that “whenever I saw these two on set, every chance they got, they were practicing the action scenes and putting in a lot of effort into season 2.”

Seasons 1 and 2 

When asked to compare playing their characters in seasons 1 and 2 of “Tale of the Nine Tailed,” Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum said the first season was more challenging since it was the first time that they worked on the drama. 

“If I had to choose, I’d have to say it’d be the first season that was more challenging. Because for this time around, we have what we’ve already built in the former season, so we know how to work off of one another, we have the chemistry, and we have a full understanding of the narrative between the characters,” said Lee Dong-wook. 

According to him, “The first season wasn’t that difficult either, but if I had to choose, it would be season 1 because we had to create everything from scratch. For 1938, thankfully, we could just go with the flow because everything was just there from the previous season. And we actually returned to the show in about two years, but it felt as if we had just wrapped up the shoot for season 1 yesterday and we were just picking up where we left off right away.”

Kim Bum agreed with him, saying, “The more challenging was the first season and for the same reasons. Having to build a character from zero-base sometimes feels very difficult and unclear, so there were challenges regarding that in season 1.” 

“But, like Dong-wook said, it’s been two years since we concluded the first season but I felt right back at home when we started working on season 2. Of course my character this time is someone from 1938, but because we have three years worth of time, emotions, and stories that we’ve built together, I think it was a lot easier this time,” he added. 

Visit to the Philippines 

Both Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum have become popular through their different acting projects. The two said that if given the chance, they want to visit the Philippines. 

“Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, a lot of the countries we’ve all been cut off from each other for quite a while. But thankfully from this year, things are getting a lot more easier, so I’m patiently waiting for the chance to be able to meet face to face with my fans in other countries, of course, including the Philippines,” said Kim Bum. 

He added, “I’m personally very grateful for all the love and support despite the long distance that stands between us, and I look forward the day when we’ll be able to meet with the fans face to face.”

Lee Dong-wook revealed that he has been to the Philippines five to six times. 

“I feel the same way. Because of Covid, we couldn’t travel, and it’s been a long time since I met with my fans overseas. In fact my last Asian tour was back in 2017, so about six years ago. I can’t believe it’s been that long,” he said. 

He added, “I really miss my fans in Asian countries, including the Philippines fans. I’ve actually been to the Philippines about five to six times and I remember the fans being so welcoming and loving toward me, and I only have great memories of the country. So I truly hope I’ll be able to visit again soon.”

Prime Video subscribers in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, and Japan can watch a new episode of “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938” weekly, every Saturday and Sunday. The show will launch globally everywhere else later in the summer.

https://mb.com.ph/2023/5/5/stars-of-prime-video-s-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938-talk-about-k-fantasy-series

2023050501000484700027061.jpg

Lee Dong-wook, a big 'chin' for 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' = Actor Lee Dong-wook is back with tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. This is a comeback after about 3 years since tvN's 'The Tale of a Gumiho'. This time, actors Kim So-yeon and Ryu Kyung-soo joined the cast, raising expectations. Lee Dong-wook showed a dignified appearance as the main character leading the play at a recent online production presentation.

Lee Dong-wook laughed, saying, "I had a lot of filming in the countryside, but I ate Korean beef in Hapcheon. It was so delicious and cost a lot. I have to clean it up." he laughed, then added, "Next, we went to Mungyeong, and Ryu Kyung-soo said he should buy the meat. I said no, so I bought it again," he said. Ryu Kyung Soo also expressed his gratitude, saying, "The hanwoo was very delicious."

https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20230505010002706

First broadcast on the 6th, 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' returns with the unrivaled 'K-fantasy action.

100736_217986_4434.jpg

tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 6th, is a K-fantasy action action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a 'gumiho' who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. It returns after three years with more dynamic action, expanded scale, and characters from colorful tales in a creative world view that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native monsters.

The reunion of director Kang Shin-hyo and writer Han Woo-ri, who drew a stroke in the genre of 'K-fantasy' by bringing buried indigenous gods and ghosts to the modern age, centering on the charming character of 'male gumiho' last season, makes viewers more excited. . In addition, hot expectations are also focused on the joining of famous actors such as Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo. Therefore, ahead of the first broadcast, we have pointed out three points of observation that you must pay attention to.

Last season, Lee Yeon overcame the crisis of death and had a happy ending with his 'eternal first love' Nam Ji-ah (played by Jo Bo-ah). But this time, a new story unfolds as he crash-lands in 1938 after getting caught up in an unexpected incident for some reason. Director Kang Shin-hyo said at the start of ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’, “I was thinking about which part of Lee Yeon’s past, present, and future to show.” He said, “I wanted to show an extended delay as a mountain god. Therefore, he explained the reason for choosing the background, saying, "He neglected his duty as a mountain god of Joseon the most and sent it to an era where there were those who needed his help the most." Viewers are also very interested in the completely changed stage and enriched worldview. It was foretold that a new mountain god, native god, and monsters from other countries would fiercely battle each other. A Japanese monster who wants to root out the hope of Joseon and Lee Yeon who wants to drive out the despair of this land. Attention is focused on how their confrontation will be drawn and on Yiyeon's performance to pay off her 'debt to Joseon' in the past.

Above all, the hard carry of unique characters beyond imagination is the best point to watch. The meeting of actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo makes 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' more awaited. Lee Dong-wook, who will enchant viewers once again with the unique nine-tailed fox character ‘Lee Yeon’. “The intensity and scale of the action has grown. The action of other mountain gods also appears, and you will be able to feel the catharsis through this. I will make it more enjoyable than last season.”

Kim So-yeon, who is divided into 'Ryu Hong-ju', a former western mountain god with tremendous strength, said, "Please pay attention to the relationship between the newly harmonized characters," asking for anticipation for the 'train action scene' that garnered attention in the preview video released earlier. . Kim Bum, who returned as Lee Yeon's younger brother 'Rang', said, "It also includes the historical background of all humans, including monsters, in 1938, and more upgraded action and worldviews are coming out, so you can look forward to it." . “There are scenes where Lee Rang changes a lot. I hope you can look forward to what it will look like.” Ryu Kyung-soo, who transformed into 'Cheon Moo-yeong', a former mountain god in the North and a man who brings back the dead, also said, "We will give viewers of 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' a variety and spectacular sights. I believe he will give you a good experience this May.”

The banquet of characters that will fill the expanded world view is also an indispensable viewing point. Hwang-hee plays an active role once again as 'Gusinju', a native fox who has served as Yiyeon's loyalist since the Baekdudaegan period. On the other hand, Kim Yong-ji transforms into 'Seonwoo Eun-ho', an independent activist who hid his identity, and shows off a different charm from last season's 'Ki Yu-ri'. This time, Kim Jeong-nan and Ahn Gil-gang double the level of immersion as the two owners of the Afterlife Immigration Office, ‘Undressing’ and ‘Hyeonui Ong’. The addition of new faces also attracts attention. Kim Soo-jin is the owner of 'Obok Fashion Shop' and works as a helper of Yi-yeon, who is disassembled into 'Bok Hye-ja', a Joseon monster. On the other hand, Ha Do-kwon, who plays Ryuhei Kato, the head of the police department of the Japanese Government-General of Korea, Jo Dal-hwan, who will play an active role as the underboss of the pirates, who is indispensable to Lee Rang, and Woo Hyun-jin, who plays Jang Yeo-hee, a mermaid with 'maximum level' of vitality, are brothers Lee Yeon and Lee Rang (played by Kim Bum). It is expected to be entangled with and add tension. Also, 'Maenangukjuk' who believes in and follows Ryu Hong-ju (Kim So-yeon) at Myoyeongak, Kim Joo-young, Kim Na-hyun, Kang Na-eon, and Ryu Hong-joo's bodyguards, Han Geon-yu as 'Yoo Jae-yu', a native Jindo dog, and an agent of the Security Department of the Government General's Police Department' Lim Ji-ho, who plays Akira Saito, is also active as a key player. Curiosity is amplified in the character play of the 'scene stealers' that will unfold with a richer story.

tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will be broadcast for the first time at 9:20 pm on the 6th.

http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=100736

Short videos on You Tube with new scenes (except for Hong Joo).

My Young is an interesting character. I can`t wait to see why he turned so bitter.

Lee Yeon`s scene

Hong Joo`s scene

Mu Young`s scene

I think this is the scene where Mu Young helps Eun Ho.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, larus said:

Speaking of Hong Joo. In the long teaser part 2, min  1:26 she is losing her bodyguard, right @panappuru?  I am sad. I don`t want him to die. :tears:

@larus Most of the sneak peeks seemed to me pretty light and comedic, so I wonder how sad this season will get >__< 

It’s almost here!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, panappuru said:

Most of the sneak peeks seemed to me pretty light and comedic, so I wonder how sad this season will get >__< 

Yes, there were a lot of comedy and fighting scenes. I hope it won`t be too much of both. I wish there are some serious aspects as well. Balance everything.

Premiere Watch: Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938

by missvictrix

2023050301000344400018632.jpg

Time slot: Saturday-Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Fantasy, action, historical, romance
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: After what feels like months of waiting, the follow-up to Tale of the Nine Tailed is finally here, and with it, a period story set in 1938. Though we thought he got a happily ever after, our gumiho hero (Lee Dong-wook) finds himself summoned to the past. Revisiting 1938, he must deal with all sorts of pesky things: past lovers, chain-smoking little brothers, frenemies, the duties of his mystical ranking, and more.

Though we’ve been inundated with promos, they’ve only made me more excited for the premiere. And with the writer + PD committed to weaving a tale that fits within the story’s existing universe, I’m hoping for a tightly woven 12-episode drama with some swashbuckling, some one-liners, and some sob-worthy bromance moments. Anything else (like gorgeous Kim So-yeon!) is just a bonus.

TL;DR: Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum are back as the delightfully troubled gumiho bros

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/05/premiere-watch-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-1938/

• Like 1

'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938' finally premieres... Lee Dong-wook, who crash-landed in 1938, and a tense war of nerves with Young-hoon of 'The Three Thousand Years Old'

[News Culture Reporter Kim Ki-joo] The first mission of Lee Dong-wook in 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' begins.

523841_646735_2621.jpg

tvN's new Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which will be broadcast for the first time today (6th), revealed the appearance of Lee Yeon (played by Lee Dong-wook) in 1938, a time of hunting without mercy. Curiosity amplifies what the identity of the mission that entangled him in this era is.

‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ is a K-fantasy action action drama performed by Lee Yeon, a ‘nine-tailed fox’ who made an emergency landing in the chaotic era of 1938 to return to the modern age. It returns after three years with more dynamic action, expanded scale, and characters from colorful tales in an original world view that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native monsters. The reunion of director Kang Shin-hyo and writer Han Woo-ri, who made a mark in the genre of 'K-fantasy' last season, is a point that makes viewers more excited. In addition, hot expectations are focused on the joining of trusted actors such as Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Bum, and Ryu Kyung-soo.

The photos released ahead of the first broadcast stimulate curiosity about his dynamic moves that will unfold in 1938. Lee Yeon, who faced ‘Dong Bang-sak’ (played by Young-hoon), who is said to have the longest lifespan in the folktale. When he draws his sword with a lively look toward his opponent, he looks disheveled as if he has already gone through a tough battle, but his sword is as straight as the point. However, Dongbangsak is also not easy. As if neither the sharp edged sword nor Lee Yeon's spirit could harm me, he continued to fight the nerves with a calm expression. Those who started an unknown bet in the following photos. The expression of Yiyeon, who is digging around with a prudent face in the world with her hand in the box, and Dongbangsak, who confirmed the identity of the ball that came out of it, are meaningful. I wonder what their deal surrounding this little ball will be.

Interesting faces were also spotted. The main characters are Lee Yeon and Gu Shin-joo (played by Hwang Hee) who existed in 1938. In the meantime, Yiyeon wielding a sword with a loose-fitting outfit shows the period of his stormy rage caused by the absence of his 'first love' Ah-eum (played by Jo Bo-ah). On the other hand,  Yi-yeon, who is watching all of this dark history from the corner of the room, holding his breath, has a complex face with a sense of shame. Whether the face-to-face encounter between the two Yiyeons will be a fateful encounter or a misguided encounter, attention is focused on the first broadcast to come.

The production team of ‘The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938’ said, “Lee Yeon’s enemies who will appear from the first episode have become more sophisticated and powerful. The presence of the newly emerging indigenous monsters is also beyond imagination. It will be exciting to see a development that will make you unable to take your eyes off it for a moment.” tvN's Saturday drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' will be broadcast for the first time at 9:20 pm on the 6th.

https://www.newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=523841

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon and Tae-yeon revealed their relationship 13 years ago “Receive a precious gift ” (Nolto)

202305060959186310_2.jpg

https://photo.newsen.com/mphoto/2023/05/06/202305060959186310_3.jpg

202305060959186310_5.jpg

Spoiler

202305060959186310_4.jpg

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, Kim Beom Coming out on 'Amazing Saturday'.

On tvN's 'Amazing Saturday', which airs on May 6, Lee Dong-wook, Kim So-yeon, and Kim Beom appeared in the studio ahead of the first broadcast of the tvN drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'.

First of all, Lee Dong-wook, who visited Nolto for the third time, said, "Today's goal is to be self-respecting." He said, "I've done everything I could from dictation bets to joker disputes," and explained, "I'll leave it to the flow (like water flowing today)," bringing laughter. Kim Beom, a big fan of ‘Nolto’, makes a bombastic remark, “I am aiming for a vacant seat in ‘Nolto’.” It causes laughter by revealing that they are coveting the seat of Doremi as well as the seat of MC Boom. Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon introduces her special relationship with Tae-yeon. She conveys the fact that she received a precious item from Taeyeon as a gift 13 years ago, and emphasizes that she still owns it, creating her warmth. Then, she said that she had been preparing for episode 8 for her 'Nolto' performance, raising expectations by strengthening her enthusiasm for her support.

After that, in the full-fledged support, Kim Bum still shows off the aspect of 'Nolto' he knows well. He unveils the full support board, actively presents his opinions, and then demonstrates his skills by showing off his skillful rap. Nucksal and Hanhae felt a sense of crisis from Kim Bum and struggled. Meanwhile, Lee Dong-wook, who promised self-respect, still dominates the scene with enthusiasm. He goes on a memory trip, memorizes song information, and shows his potential by pouring out unstoppable comments.

Kim So-yeon attracts attention with her colorful reactions and warm empathy, but she also steals the show with her reversed charm that straddles humility and charisma. In the meantime, the Doremi, who have been pouring out ideas for the challenging receptions, make their first appearance in costumes in a long time. Lee Dong Wook sneaks Kim So Yeon into the bet to spice things up, drawing attention to the result.

The other snack game of the day is the "lyrics drama quiz". Kim So Yeon shows off her adorable dance moves and keeps her modesty while dancing, which makes the dollemmas hold their stomachs. Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum increase the suspense by over-immersing themselves in the game, and their twist performances keep things interesting. It airs on June 6 at 7:30 p.m. (Photo: tvN 'Amazing Saturday')

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202305060959186310

• Like 1

TONT1938 actors Promotion watching the first episode

[Episode 1 pre-release] Fox brothers met like a lie

An ax that came to Lee Yeon while she was looking for a guardian stone?!

In 1938, an unexpected encounter with his dead brother Lee Rang!

Good luck to Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 team! I hope it will be a successful premiere. There are three dramas in the same time spot that are very good at ratings and generating buzz but I want this drama to be well received too.

Fighting!!!!!

31216604a9550fa52425c9e3839f99bcf4c3be36

Spoiler

Kim So yeon and Ryu Kyung Soo

d6d4c2da63a11cd12b3ab7c37ca48c7dc025447c

https://www.instagram.com/sysysy1102/

• Like 1

Kdrama fashion

So many brand clothes and accesorriesLee Yeon is wearing so many brand clothes and accessories ! ;)

<The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> premiere commemorating the return, everything was perfect.

Kim So Yeon and Lee Dong wook at the premiere review event

From So Yeon`s Instagram

abe9b77869fdf9f1bc9b5c6280987bf6b206544d

https://www.instagram.com/sysysy1102/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr5d-YbJh3G/

Lee Dong Wook Instagram update

Eng trans: Tale of the Nine Tailed first broadcast! Let's keep going from Amazing Saturday till TOTNT! See you in a while!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr5ecYhJrH9/

• Like 1