[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, aria26 said:

My goodness thank you. That answered a lot of questions I had. Still really disappointed when Min Chae commented after reading the Diary to her Grandma that "why didn't her mom realize what her grandma was doing was good" which I couldn't relate at all. I don't get how she got that after reading the Diary...Then the grandma goes "I know right, wish your mom was mature like you." Huh...? The grandma was a terrible mom...not the worst but definitely on the bad side. (episode 1-10 ish) 

• Like 2

It's been so long since I've joined a drama discussion but 2521 is just so superior :lol:. Honestly the trailer of this drama didn't really interest me as I thought this would be just another coming of age drama and I'm not really very fond of the actors. Found NJH's acting always lackluster (except in The Light In Your Eyes) and watched only one project of KTR which is Little Forest. So I clicked on this drama only because of boredom but then the whole "Let's be happy when we're alone in secret" happened and I was completely sold :wub:

I just like Heedo and Yijin relationship so much. They kind of complete each other. The age gap is not really bothering me. Perhaps because it's only 4 years and in real life Kim Taeri is older than Nam Joo Hyuk. And except the kiss which Heedo had initiated there weren't any uncomfortable scenes. Not that I found the kiss scene uncomfortable. In fact I was squealing the whole time but yeah I knew it will cause controversy so was worried as well.

At this point even if they are not together in the present time I would like them to live separate lives happily. For example, they drifted apart from each other or Yijin had to go to abroad and Heedo didn't want to follow him because of her career. This is much better than Yijin dying in my opinion. Like the boy after so many hardships finally found some stability in his life and it seems like his greatest wish to bring his family together again. So if he dies it will be really unfair. 

I agree with some people that maybe Yoorim is the one who died. When Minchae first started reading Heedo's diary, she thought Yoorim is Heedo's first love. So maybe the reason why Heedo does not remember their beach trip is because of Yoorim. I'm also siding with some theories that Heedo's mom has Alzheimer or something similar. That could explain why Minhae always sides with her grandmother. Also, perhaps the reason why production team is not showing much of Heedo and Yijin's romance is because they are already together in the present time so instead they're focusing more on how they got together. I badly want them together so I'm kind of leaning towards every positive theory :lol:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

HD's Oppa?

2 hours ago, aisling said:

I don’t know what’s funnier. The fact that Yijin’s jealous or the fact that his head’s almost hitting a parasol

tbh, i’m actually happy to see  YJ jealous.. he is giving HD a lot of freedom and space that sometimes it seems like he is kind of aloof in the relationship..

Spoiler

just like in recent ep A Business Proposal how Tae Moo was happy to see Ha Ri feeling jealous!

Vitamin C Fruit GIF by Adventure Capitalist

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think for a lot of people it’s the first time watching Choi Hyunwook aka our Pretty Boy. But for me I first noticed him last year in Taxi Driver where he delivered such an impactful performance I immediately took notice of him. He played a school bully so convincingly I honestly wanted to slap his character so hard LOL.

He’s got a very bright future ahead of him! He’s such a young baby and I’m looking forward to see his acting range in upcoming projects. Though I’d love to see him in villainous roles again.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Skysky said:

I more believe that yoorim went aboard than d word tbh. I think everyone will have their own happy ending

Spoiler

Just going to point this out but in the trailer, Hee-Do states that " When we were 18 we call each other by name." and "At 21, we fell in love". The problem with the trailer is that "We" can not be Hee-Do and Yi-Jin. Both of them weren't the same age. Guess who was though? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

HD was angry that YJ took hers (YJ was in a panic mode I guess) and she gave up all of it..

This is funny

you know, i kept replaying to see.. how fast he was to pick that half bun and stuff into his mouth.. i thought it was his own half!

seriously need the bts to watch the scene again!!

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

you know, i kept replaying to see.. how fast he was to pick that half bun and stuff into his mouth.. i thought it was his own half!

seriously need the bts to watch the scene again!!

Yes, I'm also looking forward to see it ... ha ha ha... :lol:   I edited my earlier post because I think she was more angry at YJ who  misunderstood her action... or is it more embarrassed ....?

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

Hide contents

Just going to point this out but in the trailer, Hee-Do states that " When we were 18 we call each other by name." and "At 21, we fell in love". The problem with the trailer is that "We" can not be Hee-Do and Yi-Jin. Both of them weren't the same age. Guess who was though? 

interesting observation! 
I would reserve my thoughts about that cos the pronouns in translations sometimes don’t add up :0) 

‘we’ may be an ‘I’ 

as you can see, I am still holding out for an ending that I wish to have :letsgo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Cannot wait for today's episode !

Just to clarify: it is not HD's bun he puts in his mouth, but his as he thought she was going to kiss him. He panicked for sure and had to put up a barrier. HD is supper vexed he thought she was going to kiss him and his reaction so she puts her two half buns (they had shared two different buns, cutting each in half) in his mouth. :joy: That's... a lot of bun !

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

:joy: That's... a lot of bun !

Yeah, you are right!  We just can't wait to see the making of it...  I wonder how many buns that they had to perfecting the scene.

:heart: 2 :heart: talk with Coach

FOvycA5akAUWxMd?format=jpg&name=medium

With the squad

FOvycB9akAIm4de?format=jpg&name=medium

FOvycBnagAADY3W?format=jpg&name=medium

Credit to tvN

• Like 1