[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

41 minutes ago, japehin said:

It doesn't seem to going in a Happy Ending direction...

I does seem so but there is still a lot of time left...

More Episode 16 random comments/thoughts:

Spoiler

BYJ receives the diairy by mail. Who sent it? HD's mom? The bus driver since it had one of BYJ's press(?) card?

Will this play a role?!....

He is reading it and crying.

Today's pre-released video is actually them really breaking-up........... Very touching as they are parting on good terms now.

Now 7 years later!!! What?! :tears:

BYJ's family is finally reunited! At least we got this good news!

BYJ is the anchor man of UBS now. He took over NHD's mom position.

NHD wants to retire as she is not finding it fun anymore... Well she had a good career so I can understand her.

Seungwan is a PD for TV! Never would have guessed this one as I thought she would go into politics or sthg. Her father died... The gang (minus BYJ) goes to the funeral.

BYJ came later, alone.

Oh and JW has a fashion business and YR is running a Fencing Club. They are still together :wub: JW proposed int he cutest way possible, while fencing with YR!

SW meets BYJ's brother again... Oh la la!!! She asks for his phone number. Ha ha ha... HE IS HOT! (Kang Hoon's cameo)

They are really going to make us guess till the last minute... I hate that really.

Back to MinChae...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last comments/thoughts on episode 16 (with ending so do not read if you do not want to know!):

Spoiler

Minchae is going to resume ballet. She has the last diary...

Adult NHD has the diary now and is surprised to see a not from BYJ in there....

Wait... WHAT?! is this an open ending?!?!!!!!!!!!!!.................

At least when it comes to who NHD is married to and who is Minchae's father...

It is indeed a sad ending. They helped each other but grew apart.

• Like 3

OMG I"M SPEECHLESS... it just ends with a last scene with BYJ in the old time retrieving his password and in order to do so he has to answer a pre-set question: - 

Q: What is the name of your first love? 

A: Na Hee Do 

I'm sorry but I really wasn't expecting myself to watch 14 episodes to see a pair growing together and trolling us all the way to Episode 16 to see them not ending up together.... This is so painful... as painful as triggering the pain I felt when broken up 

Edited by japehin
to add on with clarifications
  • Like 2

So this is a show about first love and how they rarely last...

I kinda understand why it doe snot matter who NHD's husband is, since the show is not about that. But it is frustrating as a viewer since we did get attached to Minchae...

(Thank God "A Business Proposal" is on tomorrow in order to cheer me up!!)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Seriously, what a ending to a beautiful love storyline. I don’t get the writer……what is this? I don’t know what to say anymore….just going to go cry my eyes out because even if they didn’t even up together, we didn’t even get the closure we got. What a stupid ending. 

• Like 3

Aigoo.. its open ending. This isn't what we all want. Sigh.. I been refreshing twitter like many times it's all so heart breaking. My heart also hurts ouch. I think not going to watch in Netflix..  everyone have a happy ending only both of them unknown. 

• Like 1

THESE WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS MINCHAE'S FATHER?? I have the impression that for them, it was not important, I am disappointed
But we had a wonderful love story, despite the end, at least they loved sincerely with all their hearts, makes me think that since FL married another man, that means she must have really love him very much, But that's another story we'll never know
I would have liked more kisses from the leads, at least the second lead couple was treated to a magnificent kiss

• Like 1

I do think we got a lot of closure as they kept saying bye to each other throughout the episode. I liked how they parted on good terms in the end, cheering for each other but also acknowledging how important they were for each other.

It is just that a lot happened (it covered many many years) in that last episode so it feels a bit suffocating. That is what I feared, not having enough time to really go over everything... So it does feel a bit annoying.

• Like 3

I'm left speechless. I guess i like their chemistry and bond too much to let them end that way. Maybe tomorrow i'll be calmer. And maybe it's also because i experience PTSD too much seeing Yi Jin and Hee Do argue, saying hurtful things they don't mean when they are still deeply in love. The PTSD got me angry at Yi Jin (sorry Yi Jin i'm just being triggered by the past). If you are stuck at that place after all those years why don't you come to her and restart again. Ji Woong and Yu Rim can overcome that why can't you.

I guess the moral of the story is to approach anything with simple mind like Ji Woong. That way things can work. And no the epilogue do not even console or give any impact. So what if Hee Do is Yi Jin first love when that beautiful love don't even last. I'm done venting out

• Like 2

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

I do think we got a lot of closure as they kept saying bye to each other throughout the episode. I liked how they parted on good terms in the end, cheering for each other but also acknowledging how important they were for each other.

It is just that a lot happened (it covered many many years) in that last episode so it feels a bit suffocating. That is what I feared, not having enough time to really go over everything... So it does feel a bit annoying.

This too! Last few minutes scenes was way too fast. They didn’t show us how they coped with the losing of significant person in their lives. But anyway, the message is there. It’s the beautiful memories of their youth. 

• Like 1