MayanEcho

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 6:11 PM, ElleSor said:

I think it aired tonight if I'm not mistaken.

I'm looking forward to subs asap.

Thanks in advance to subbers.

I really appreciate all their hard work.

It did? There are different dates mentioned when it's getting released. I'm guessing it would be after Hidden Love is over, which is still ongoing for normal viewers. Pretty sure it would be very soon since promotions are getting ramped up. :)

And yeah, muchas gracias to subbers and translators who are instrumental in gaining more audience for dramas in international arena.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It did? There are different dates mentioned when it's getting released. I'm guessing it would be after Hidden Love is over, which is still ongoing for normal viewers. Pretty sure it would be very soon since promotions are getting ramped up. :)

And yeah, muchas gracias to subbers and translators who are instrumental in gaining more audience for dramas in international arena.

So it didn't air yet?

Hehehe!

So much for good news.

I guess it must be after Hidden LOve's normal ending schedule.

• Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

So it didn't air yet?

Hehehe!

So much for good news.

I guess it must be after Hidden LOve's normal ending schedule.

Hidden Love is very successful, and it's just right that Youku supports it till the last episode. :) Some HL netizen fans are mad though cos they feel that drama was too short due to this upcoming drama. :sweatingbullets: Of course, that isn't true, but I'm thinking they're not aware of the set number of episodes before a Cdrama is licensed to air, or that Youku planned that An Le Zhuan is for this summer.

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hidden Love is very successful, and it's just right that Youku supports it till the last episode. :) Some HL netizen fans are mad though cos they feel that drama was too short due to this upcoming drama. :sweatingbullets: Of course, that isn't true, but I'm thinking they're not aware of the set number of episodes before a Cdrama is licensed to air, or that Youku planned that An Le Zhuan is for this summer.

Ah, ok. Thanks

I'm so looking forward to Anle.

I find the HL drama is just the right length for me.

I guess Anle will definitely be longer since it's a costume drama.

• Wiggle 1

• MayanEcho changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Legend of Anle 安乐传, Premiered July12th, starring Dilraba Dilmurat & Simon Gong
  • MayanEcho changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Legend of Anle 安乐传, Premiered July 12th, starring Dilraba Dilmurat & Simon Gong
50 minutes ago, happiness said:

Finally caught up to all the available episodes. It's good so far. I like Anle as a character. Also glad Youku fixed their subs.

I'm waiting for more eps before starting. :love:

Read about that initially crappy subs too, and TBH, Youku has no excuse to flub it since Anle was done filming around 18mos ago. :neutral: 

Glad to hear they immediately fixed it...did no one from their side do one last check of what they're gonna (surprise) air...before they themselves were "surprised"? :grimace:

• Like 1