Honey Lee Bosses Both Lee Won Geun And Lee Sang Yoon Around In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 9, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” has released new stills of Honey Lee, Lee Won Geun, and Lee Sang Yoon!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor who tries to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo, the corrupt prosecutor, and Kang Mi Na, the chaebol daughter-in-law. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

Lee Won Geun plays Ahn Yoo Joon, Jo Yeon Joo’s classmate at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and currently a branch office prosecutor. Unlike the calm and reserved Kang Mi Na, who submits to brutal treatment from her in-laws after it’s revealed that she was born out of wedlock, Jo Yeon Joo is hot-tempered and isn’t afraid to say exactly what’s on her mind. Ahn Yoo Joon takes care of the easygoing Jo Yeon Joo and is more than like a little brother to her.

In the new stills, Jo Yeon Joo points a finger accusingly at Ahn Yoo Joon and appears to be giving him a piece of her mind. The two of them are partnering up for an undercover investigation and are meeting at Jo Yeon Joo’s house to discuss strategies. Even though Jo Yeon Joo is blowing up at him, Ahn Yoo Joon doesn’t look fazed and argues right back at her.

honey-lee-lee-won-geun-one-the-woman.jpe

The production staff stated, “The chemistry that is formed from Honey Lee and Lee Won Geun’s partnership will add a lot of fun to the drama. Please look forward to their refreshing synergy.”

In another set of stills, Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon have an unexpected quarrel in the hall of a funeral home. Lee Sang Yoon’s character, Han Seung Wook, was pushed out of the line of succession of Hanju Group after his father’s mysterious death. Having also lost his first love, Kang Mi Na, he went to the United States and established his own successful corporation before returning to Korea to get revenge.

In these stills, Jo Yeon Joo is living as Kang Mi Na after losing all her memories of her life as a prosecutor. Although dressed as the elegant Kang Mi Na, she sits at ease in a chair and eats peanuts. When Han Seung Wook swoops in and takes the peanuts away, she throws him to the ground in anger. Although Han Seung Wook was surprised to see his first love ignoring the seriousness of the funeral proceedings, he is doubly shocked at her sudden strength and temper.

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-honey-lee.jp

The production staff stated, “Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon’s passion for comedy made the scene even funnier. Please look forward to the comic, passionate synergy between Yeon Joo and Seung Wook, who will make you laugh upon sight.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487991wpp/honey-lee-bosses-both-lee-won-geun-and-lee-sang-yoon-around-in-one-the-woman

• Like 3

Watch: Honey Lee Can’t Believe Her Eyes When She Spots Her Doppelganger In “One The Woman” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 10, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman” revealed a new teaser!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor who tries to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo, the corrupt prosecutor, and Kang Mi Na, the chaebol daughter-in-law. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

The teaser first shares a glimpse of Jo Yeon Joo’s life as a corrupt prosecutor. She visits a nightclub, gets into a confrontation with a thug, and sniffs a thick wad of bills. One voiceover says, “Isn’t this connection created when you do bad things together?” She shows her respect to her superior Ryu Seung Deok, who is just as corrupt as she is.

On the other hand, Kang Mi Na suffers through a depressing life under her in-laws who dislike her. She tells her mother-in-law Seo Myung Won (Na Young Hee), “Stop it already. Neither you nor I live because we want to.” That doesn’t do any good because Seo Myung Won tells her as she’s serving dinner, “Eat enough not to die. It’ll be annoying for you to die in this house.”

One day, both Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na attend an auction. The two are wearing similar pink dresses, and their hair is in a ponytail. However, Kang Mi Na’s ponytail is neat and tidy, whereas Jo Yeon Joo’s hair is wavy. Jo Yeon Joo spots her doppelganger and pushes her sunglasses down to get a better look. In disbelief, she asks, “What’s this?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488104wpp/watch-honey-lee-cant-believe-her-eyes-when-she-spots-her-doppelganger-in-one-the-woman-teaser

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Kim Nam Gil To Support “The Fiery Priest” Co-Star Honey Lee By Making Cameo In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 10, 2021
by C. Hong

Actor Kim Nam Gil will be making a cameo appearance in SBS’s upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

It was reported that Kim Nam Gil had visited the set of “One the Woman” on September 9 and filmed a brief scene for his guest appearance. His connection to the drama comes from Honey Lee, who is starring in “One the Woman” and co-starred with Kim Nam Gil in “The Fiery Priest.”

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor who tries to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo, the corrupt prosecutor, and Kang Mi Na, the chaebol daughter-in-law. The drama also stars Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, and Jin Seo Yeon.

Interestingly, Honey Lee also played a prosecutor in “The Fiery Priest,” while Kim Nam Gil played the titular priest.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488125wpp/kim-nam-gil-to-support-the-fiery-priest-co-star-honey-lee-by-making-cameo-in-one-the-woman

• Like 4

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, And Lee Won Geun Describe Key Points To Anticipate In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 12, 2021
by U. Kim

The actors of SBS’s new drama “One the Woman” have revealed some reasons why you shouldn’t miss the drama!

The comedy drama is about a corrupt prosecutor who tries to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo, the corrupt prosecutor, and Kang Mi Na, the chaebol daughter-in-law. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

Read on to see what the four lead actors Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun think viewers should anticipate in “One the Woman”:

Honey Lee

Having been praised for her comedic acting in the film “Extreme Job” and drama “The Fiery Priest,” Honey Lee will be returning with two contrasting characters this time: the comic Jo Yeon Joo and the serious Kang Mi Na. The actress shared, “There will be many aspects that will satisfy your needs such as, ‘I wish someone would say this for me instead’ or ‘I wish someone would say what’s needed to be said about this.'” She emphasized once more that viewers can look forward to experiencing vicarious satisfaction.

Lee Sang Yoon

Lee Sang Yoon will be making another transformation into the vengeful Han Seung Wook following his successful change as an actor through his previous drama “VIP.” He said, “I think actress Honey Lee’s acting is definitely our drama’s strength and the biggest point to watch for in ‘One the Woman.’ It’s my first time acting with her, and I’m always impressed by the way her acting goes beyond what’s written in the script. I think that energy and fun will reach viewers as well.”

Jin Seo Yeon

Jin Seo Yeon is an actress known for her charismatic roles in the movie “Believer” and drama “Tell Me What You Saw.” In “One the Woman,” she will take on the character Han Sung Hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju Group and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law. She called the drama “the best comedy of all time” and added, “In addition to the fiery chemistry between characters, of course, you can also anticipate the tension created by the secrets that are revealed one by one.”

Lee Won Geun

Lee Won Geun makes his return to acting through “One the Woman” following his military discharge in January. Lee Won Geun plays prosecutor Ahn Yoo Joon, Jo Yeon Joo’s younger friend who has feelings for her. The actor explained, “In addition to Honey Lee who plays dual roles, I think the strength and key point of our drama is each and every actor because it’s not easy to see all of them in one production. You’ll be able to experience an extreme, never-before-seen comedy that will entertain your eyes and ears.”

The producers commented, “As the actors have said, you can expect everything from top-notch acting, chemistry, laughter, and satisfaction from ‘One the Woman.’ ‘One the Woman,’ which will give a boost of energy to your Friday and Saturday nights, is coming to you soon, so please look forward to it.”

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Honey Lee And Lee Sang Yoon Vow To Get Revenge In Posters For “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 13, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS’s “One the Woman” has released new individual posters for Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo who tries to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars in the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na, while Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

The title of “One the Woman” refers to the fact that Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na look identical and that Jo Yeon Joo ends up switching lives with Kang Mi Na after getting amnesia, but is also a pun on “Wonder Woman.” In the new posters revealed on September 13, Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon strike bold poses in front of the number “1.” Confident, charismatic, and fearless, Jo Yeon Joo’s poster caption reads, “I’ll show you how scary dust can be after stepping all over you on my way up.”

honey-lee-one-the-woman1.jpeg

Han Seung Wook, who appears gentle and handsome on the outside, hides a strong desire for revenge on the inside after he was kicked out of the line of succession following his father’s mysterious death. He lost not only his social position but also his first love, Kang Mi Na, and was forced to move to the United States. There, he found success by establishing his own company, and returned to Korea in order to seek the truth behind his father’s death. His poster caption reads, “I’ve decided. I’m going to return everything back to how it was before.”

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman2.jpeg

The production staff stated, “The character posters show Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook firing off strong warnings to the villains of the story.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488506wpp/honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-vow-to-get-revenge-in-posters-for-one-the-woman

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, And “One The Woman” Director Open Up About Tackling Comedy + Living Up To “The Penthouse”

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, And “One The Woman” Director Open Up About Tackling Comedy + Living Up To “The Penthouse”

Sep 16, 2021
by E. Cha

The director and stars of SBS’s “One the Woman” have shared their thoughts on the upcoming drama!

“One the Woman” is a new comedy about a corrupt female prosecutor who gets amnesia and accidentally switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will star as both the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, while Lee Sang Yoon will be playing Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who still has feelings for his first love.

On September 15, director Choi Young Hoon and the starring cast attended an online press conference ahead of the drama’s upcoming premiere.

One-the-Woman5.jpg

Recalling why she had decided to star in the drama, Honey Lee shared, “The script was really so much fun. It’s not often that you find a script that has you laughing from the start to the end as you read, but I really kept bursting into laughter as I read this script. It made me want to act right away.”

As for what she focused on while playing her dual roles, Honey Lee revealed, “I tried to be faithful to the gap between the two characters. For Kang Mi Na, I focused on her emptiness and her yearning for affection. Most of my screen time went to Jo Yeon Joo, and through Yeon Joo, I was able to say things that I had never been able to say [in real life], which was cathartic.”

Describing his hopes for “One the Woman,” director Choi Young Hoon remarked, “I hope it will be a drama that provides refreshment to all the viewers who are exhausted from their everyday lives.”

He went on, “It has everything from romance, comedy, mystery, to action, and the witty dialogue is a lot of fun.”

Honey-Lee2.jpg

The director and stars also confessed to their concerns ahead of the premiere. Honey Lee playfully remarked, “Comedy is a difficult genre, even for actors. I’m very worried that it’fll only be funny for us.”

Meanwhile, Choi Young Hoon spoke about the overwhelming pressure that comes with taking over the time slot left open by the smash hit drama “The Penthouse.”

“I’m friends with ‘The Penthouse’ writer Kim Soon Ok,” said the director. “I feel an immense amount of pressure at having to follow such a huge hit. Although it’s a wall we can’t scale, I’m trying to figure out how to climb it.”

However, Honey Lee expressed confidence that the drama would be a fun watch for viewers, promising, “With this level of catharsis, it’ll be 200 percent refreshing and satisfying to watch.”

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Honey-Lee-2.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Sang Yoon commented, “If Honey Lee is in charge of the comedy in the drama, I plan to take charge of the mystery and romance.”

He added, “I really like the comedy genre, and I feel regretful that I don’t get to do it more often.”

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon.jpg

Finally, Jin Seo Yeon dished on her role as Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law Han Sung Hye.

“She’s not a cliché, run-of-the-mill villain,” said the actress. “She’s elegant, and she’s a villain that doesn’t get angry. [While playing the character,] I focused on staying relaxed.”

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/15161715/One-the-Woman-21.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488878wpp/honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-and-one-the-woman-director-open-up-about-tackling-comedy-living-up-to-the-penthouse

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Honey Lee’s Life Flashes Before Her Eyes As A Mysterious Car Heads Straight For Her In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 16, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “One the Woman” shared a sneak peek of Honey Lee in a dangerous situation!

“One the Woman” is about a corrupt female prosecutor who gets amnesia and accidentally switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will star as both the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, while Lee Sang Yoon will be playing Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who still has feelings for his first love.

In the new stills, Jo Yeon Joo faces a crisis in the parking lot of Hanju Hotel. She stares at her reflection in the window of the parking lot security office and strokes her face as she thinks deeply about something with shocked eyes. Out of nowhere, the headlights of an unknown car flashes in her direction. Jo Yeon Joo faces the car, and without given an opportunity to panic, it slams into her. Was it a simple accident? Or did someone intentionally try to kill her?

honey-lee-3.jpg

honey-lee-4.jpg

Spoiler

honey-lee-2.jpg

honey-lee-1.jpg

one-the-woman-5.jpg

In order to film this scene without a single mistake, the production team paid extra attention to the safety of the actors and stuntmen as well as thoroughly studied the layout of the parking lot and the cars in it. Honey Lee communicated with the director and staff members to perfect her lines, movements, and timing. As soon as filming began, she captured the attention of the crew with her dramatically emotional performance that perfectly portrayed the dangerous situation.

The production crew commented, “This is an important scene where Jo Yeon Joo becomes Kang Mi Na. Please keep an eye on ‘One the Woman’ that premieres on September 17 and will give thrilling catharsis on Fridays and Saturdays in the second half of 2021.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488947wpp/honey-lees-life-flashes-before-her-eyes-as-a-mysterious-car-heads-straight-for-her-in-one-the-woman

• Like 3