[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thoyting

Hi Ann HAH you know I'm crazy about HQ... THANKS for all these CB.. I really LOVE those people.. Just like I LOVE the people who take time to translation, Sub, Time, etc the show for us non-Korean understanders AHAHLOL

AND I had to sure since, I already uploaded it.. mind as well.. didn't want it to go to waste.. AHHA my girl is in it remember HAHALOL.. and of course.. the dbsg boys and my Shinhwa guys AHHALOL

Guest safety_bread

I still don't get it....i live in central time so would that mean xman will start when it's 4:37 in alabama?

No. If you live in Alabama, it would start at 2:30 AM.

X-MAN starts at 5:30 PM in Korea.

If you live on the East coast, it'll start an 3:30 AM.

If you live in the West Coast, it'll start at 12:30 AM

If you live in the Center, it'll start at 2:30 AM.

If you are not sure, just check out Here.

Hey guys,

nice work on the new thread. Lets hope that this thread will just be as popular as the old thread.

Just to let you know I will be translating the new X-Man eps but will be finishing the old ones first before I start on the new ones. Also as an update, I've given shortboy the translation to part 1 of #66 so hopefully shortboy can work his magic and have some new subs for us soon.

Guest VitaDolce*

very nice i like the front page :D the colors remind me of christmas :)

Exactly :D

I made that for the Holidays.. lmao.

My favorite time of the year.

*excited* today is the day .. hahaha.

The concept of the new X Man is kinda not so interesting. i mean "wow" they become top of a certain poll.......not exciting for whoever is the actual X Man. Before they got them to do missions etc and it was all cryptic, but since not even the X Man knows if they are chosen then it might seem a bit confusing and more of "why?".

When i was watching the first ep everyone was kinda "what now?" kinda atmosphere sometimes. :lol: maybe it's just me. But i guess i'll be focussing more on games than whoever is suppose to be the X Man now. :P

thanx klutzy & shortboy for subbing the X Man eps. wouldn't know where i'd be without you wonderful people.

Guest babietinhyeu

whose Ha Seok Jin??

beside being in those mv that the other members have posted he is also in movies. He was in the movie See You After School and Sexy Teacher (new movie). Other drama beside Sad Sonata are like Dr.Gang and Princess Lulu.

ps i think he is just the cutest thing especially after seeing him on a couple of episodes of loveletter.

hehe thsi is great new xman thread for new xman :) hehe i want to watch i want this person look because of Heo Young Saeng look like fun the new xman i havent watch any yet but i hope it funny as the old one :) hehe

Guest sereneryne

grrr.. my area was raining so heavily..

the show kept jamming i couldn't enjoy it! :angry:

i like the beginning part of lee jung hyun's performance..

still i like nam gyuri's version better!

chumoo stephanie's dance is as hot as sexy as fierce as usual..

she's the 2nd one in Xman to get 7 O's after hong kyung nim!

Oh wow.

I don't get how Lee Jung Hyun got only a 3.

I thought she would at least get a 5.

I think Kim Hyun Joong got a 6?

His performance was short and not that interesting. :x

Stephanie was awesome as usual. Her best dance performance yet on X-MAN.

Everyone was like DAMMNN!

I guess they forgot how well she can dance. :lol:

Archived