Quantcast

[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

Guest amydien

Maybe its just me but...I really dislike that clap game thingie where they sit under those lamp shape things.... I skip through most of it cuz the game is so stupid. I hope they get rid of it and put in something funner. :(

I think that game was supposed to be a revised version of the Fry Pan game...only they used air blower(whatever u call them) as punishment to be nicer....haha. Yeah, I thought the punishment was useless. I dont wanna sound so violent, but I think it was funnier with the fry pan smacking them in the head when they do something wrong :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thoyting

Not sure if this was posted yet.. but anyways.. here is the HQ eps. of new xman eps.2.. I though I share since I uploaded it...

anyways...

Guest - Yunho, BSG, Junjin, Micky, Andy, Yuri, MC Mong, Haha, etc.

X-man 11/12/06 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Join with HJSpilt

Guest damifino

I wanna watch xman with that tvants thing but i don't exactly get the time thing...can someone help? I live in alabama just incase anyone wants to know .__.;;

If you are on the east coast, Korea is ahead by 14 hours so if the show is on at Sunday at 5:30 pm in Korea, it would be 3:30 am late Saturday/early Sunday.

Another way to do it is whatever your time is, add two hours and switch the am to pm or pm to am in order to find out what time it is in Korea.

Since we are starting a New Xman thread, might as well have a song list too :D

And its better than to let people keep checking the old Xman thread too.

But, Im not korean, so I dont recognise most of the songs, if you guys do, please tell me, I'll update the song list and better still if you guys can provide a link for the song :D

New Xman Song List

The Brothers Four - Try To Remember -#2 Sung Shi Kyung's performance

Credits to the Xman Song List by shortboy

"Try to Remember" is from the 1960 musical "The Fantastiks" and was originally sung by Jerry Orbach (Lenny Briscow from "Law and Order" and Baby's dad in "Dirty Dancing"). I have the original version if you want to it.

Guest for_granted<3

Wow, just want to complement and give thanks to

amydien

coolsmurf

Shortboy

my immortality

elaiine

heaven09 [Leilani]

For all the hard work. The thread is really neat and easy to read.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. ^^

Guest VitaDolce*

ANNOUNCEMENT :

Please PM me if you want be icluded in the credits...

and Please tell me what you did, like if you uploaded or translated the lists

or you added additional information..,.etc.

Thank you. I'm organizing that part.

Leilani <3

Guest lalagal

Maybe its just me but...I really dislike that clap game thingie where they sit under those lamp shape things.... I skip through most of it cuz the game is so stupid. I hope they get rid of it and put in something funner.

they took it off in the second ep, but yea it was a bore when i first saw it...

i miss the old XMAN i admit i mean come on the old xman had "DANG YUHN HA JI" which was a GREAT HIT...this one doesn't?! itz more like survival thing..- -;; manq but i have to say some things in the new xMAN if fun ;] so who's coming out in thus week's episode?!

Guest damifino

Just a suggestion, maybe Heaven 09 can highlight the XMan of each episode in white instead of yellow, cause I for one, can still read the yellow writing.

I hate to do this to you Heaven, but now that it's in white, no one who doesn't know that the Xman is written in white will know that there is a spoiler as to who the Xman is under there LOL Maybe parentheses in black around the Xman in white e.g. (Xman)?

Guest VitaDolce*

I hate to do this to you Heaven, but now that it's in white, no one who doesn't know that the Xman is written in white will know that there is a spoiler as to who the Xman is under there LOL Maybe parentheses in black around the Xman in white e.g. (Xman)?

It's okay :D

suggestions are always welcome.

I like it when I used yellow, I'll bring that back.

REMINDER

Don't PM me for subs please read the thread rules !!!

Guest makemyday

^

yeah even though you can read the yellow,

usually when i see it, i just scroll past it quickly and when you do that,

you dont have enough time to look at what it says

(when the previous xman thread had it in white, i didnt know it was there until like.. 3 months ago haha)

Guest kooshie

Thanks everyone for organising this new thread! (think my gratitude came a few weeks late..hehehe~)

If you're organising a subbing/timing team, count me in for the timing...it's the only thing I can do since I can't translate.

Guest x__kiseki

nice layout, thanks to the team for the great work ^^

and for the xman, i think you can still use yellow, but use a lighter yellow, theres the yellow that is light enough that you cant read it but enough for people to know it exists ^^;; like this @%^$%^&$%@&^%&@#&%#@

hms .. i have a question ^^;

soo the XMAN doesnt know that they're the XMAN untill the end of the show??

Guest silverwingz

sereneryne & my immortality: so that's who he is.. and actor... thanks for answering my question. i've never watched any of those things that he's acted in.. that's prolly y he didn't look familiar to me. thanks anyway!

Khai: wow! i never realised that she played the role of Sena! I watched that drama ages ago tho.. just when I started to get into all this korean stuff.. hehe.. :D

StylishAzNx07: I agree with u.. I reckon the original frypan game was a lot funnier! the blower thing was lame.. oooh it messed up my hair! haha.. sorry about the sarcasm.. but i didn't like that numbers-blowing game either..

thoyting: hehe.. u and ur HQ's! Thanks!

Heaven 09: yeah.. make it yellow. u have to look pretty hard at the text to see what it's saying when it's yellow.. so if u dun wanna get spoiled.. then don't look hard!

my immortality: haha!! that's the same case with me! I didn't realise it either until i accidently held the left mouse button and scrolled downward using the ball in the mouse!

x__kiseki: that's right.. the X-Man doesn't know they're the X-Man until the end of the show. The whole X-Man concept is completely different to the old one. I though the old one was more interesting.. and funny, especially at the end when they showed all the X-Man's sabotaging activity.. but the new one's ok i guess. it's different.. and makes us wonder.

Archived