[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

Guest makemyday

oh i see...but that's kinda wierd cos then there's no point of having an "XMAN" anymore... i thought the purpose of the XMAN was to spoil the team's chances of winning in the games and if even he doesn't know he's the XMAN then how can he go around messing things up for the team? :blink: ...i guess im gonna have to read those explanations on the front page....cos im just confusing myself now.

and i dont know what you're trying to say when you said "i dont think your argument is fully valid" cos isn't what you said exactly the argument i was trying to put forth? my argument was basically...that Brian topped the poll and it was voted by celebs, most of whom have probably appeared with him in Love Letter...so what it proves is that behind the scripts of Love Letter the girls actually thought Brian was pretty hot since they voted for him in this poll. so...isn't that the same as what you said? :unsure:

haha sorry for the misunderstanding

i misinterpreted your argument

and as for the new xman.

yeahh its way different than the old xman (well at least, the role of the xman is)

intead of deliberately trying to mess up the games,

the teams have to take a chance on having/not having the xman in their team

well i'm explaining it in a very confusing way so yeah

you should read the first post hahah

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whichever team gets 7 o's wins.

for example, stephanie got 7 o's. thats why their team won.

everyone else who gets below 7 is disregarded because its not on an addition system

but the reason that people continued to perform after them is because they were vying for a chance to also get 7 o's.

i dont know what would happen if someone from each team got 7.. it hasnt happened yet so we'll see

Thanks for the explanation! If I'm right, no one got 7 O's last week. So the team with the highest O wins?

And I still can't remember what my second question was. :lol:

Edit: Sorry, don't know how to quote properly. :sweatingbullets:

Guest makemyday

^

yes :)

highest O's win.

and for your sake, i hope you remember your question soon :)

hahah i hate it when i do that. it drives me nuts and then i cant do anything and am useless until i remember my question ahha

Guest roseltv

Wow! The last time I visited this thread there were like 4 or 5 pages but now it's increasing to 10, so fast. I still haven't watched any ep of the new Xman but I did watch some performances in the Star Battle. I watched Stephanie's dance yesterday and I was like "OMG! OMG" Her dance was so powerful and energetic. Seems like the new Xman is very interesting but I still miss the of course game and couple selection.

Guest evelyn168

I gotta say for the performances in Star Battle, the judging was quite unfair. I seriously liked Lee Jung Hyun and Haha/Park Jung Gyu/Ha Suk Jin's perfs more than Stephanie... But whatever, it's their opinion... Maybe we should do a poll each week here in the forum to pick the best perf according to viewers and not those judges on panel... I just don't like watching the show if they keep on grading ppl who I thought did a great job with such low points...

Also, I seriously don't like X-man now... Only 1 game and then tons of talking afterwards, what are they thinking??? Bring back the old X-man... I want Of Course game...

i also like Haha/Park Jung Gyu/Ha Suk Jin's perf. a lot after re-watching it, i think choice of music is very important, and they picked a good one...

New Xman #3 - Lee Jung Hyun Star Battle Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og1TcBHdww0

New Xman #3 - Haha, Joon Gyu & Seok Jin Star Battle OX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Xg_8IViDg

I gotta say for the performances in Star Battle, the judging was quite unfair. I seriously liked Lee Jung Hyun and Haha/Park Jung Gyu/Ha Suk Jin's perfs more than Stephanie... But whatever, it's their opinion... Maybe we should do a poll each week here in the forum to pick the best perf according to viewers and not those judges on panel... I just don't like watching the show if they keep on grading ppl who I thought did a great job with such low points...

Also, I seriously don't like X-man now... Only 1 game and then tons of talking afterwards, what are they thinking??? Bring back the old X-man... I want Of Course game...

Guest NicknamedEx

I personally think Stephanie's dance was overrated, it's not any different from her other dances. The dance was hot, but not that hot. I liked the beginning though.

OMG, now I remember what my second question is! Finally after hours.

How come Kang team gets to recruit Lee Jung Hyun? She was already confirmed as "not Xman". She was either in 7th or 6th place.

You can't recruit people that have already been confirmed as "not Xman", right?

u can recruit any ppl or discard any ppl regardless

Ho Dong wanted to get jung hyun to get victory in the star battle so that he can discard Brian who was a prime candidate. if he had discard brian, lee team could win in star battle and throw brian back to kang team. but it wasn't consequential in the end.

OMG, now I remember what my second question is! Finally after hours.

How come Kang team gets to recruit Lee Jung Hyun? She was already confirmed as "not Xman". She was either in 7th or 6th place.

highly unlikely since they want to do away with any things associated with old xman

Ah i really miss the 'of course' and the 'couple selection' game. Do you guy think there's any chance of them bringing it back?

Guest makemyday

no. you can recruit anyone.

so you know how they can either get rid of someone or bring someone over..

they were gunna get rid of brian because he was the only one on their team not confirmed as non-xman

but then kang ho dong said.. lets bring lee jung hyun over who we KNOW is not the xman and hopefully we will win the next game so we can dump brian.

i dont know why they didnt just dump brian in the first place hahah

but i just explained a lot of stuff you didnt even ask about

but regardless, you can bring over whoever you want :)

i'm answering like.. all your questions today :)

what a team

EDIT

okay crap. i'm late hahhaha

I understand now. Thanks coolsmurf and my immortality!

So that was Kang Team's strategy. Oh well, too bad it didn't plan out the way they wished it would of been.

the new xman thing is kinda confusing to get... but it gets some nice dancing/performance going on.. so i like it a lot :P i hope i cud understand hangul ^^

thanks a lot for posting up.. i'm starting to like this new xman thingy and glad that both brian and hyun joong are the top ones in the 3rd xman.. but putting young seung at the last is kinda... ehh not so cool :D but oh well :D hehe

Guest makemyday

i saw brian like one time.. lol. I didn't even know that kan mi yeon was onthe show.

me freakin neither! hahahha

i'm not exaggerating but i didnt know kan mi yeon was on until that one question about surgery when she went up a step and came back down.

how freakin sad.

Guest damifino

...Brian's looks have always been overlooked, especially on Love Letter where the girls are always swooning over the other dudes and rejecting Brian (but it's okay cos Love Letter was FULLY scripted). this poll proves that behind all those gameshow scripts...the girls thought Brian was the hot one. :P

This wasn't asked only of women, but men too... just 100 celebrities and the question was who would you want to look like (not who would you want to date) LOL and who knows what the reasoning behind their choice for the list was. You know, I REALLY like Brian a lot. I think he has a wonderful personality and is really funny and I enjoy watching things he's in, but personally, I was really shocked that he was Xman. I mean, he's really likeable, but I never thought he was much of a looker. But just as the X and O ratings, it all goes to show that folks have different ideas on what they think is good. I know that some folks are upset about the X or O ratings, but just because your fave doesn't get the best score doesn't mean anything against them. It's just the opinion of 7 people. Nothing more.

Guest paigehk

i maybe the only one or one of the very fews...but I do really like the X and O things....I like how judge being harsh....(or you call "stupid" sometimes)....because of that, the stars would give their best and try something new and unexpected...that's very interesting to watch.

Archived