[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

Guest x__kiseki

^ now im dying to see stephanie's dance, and hyunjoong as well

i have to say this again.. but i really like the layout of this thread, so neat and organised, and i like the theme as well.. thanks Heaven 09

for making it christmas'sii , im obsessed with christmas this year, so everything is decorated, and im happy to see there's some christmas feeling here too ^^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watch today episode - I love the part when finger game, how Haha cannot play cuz MC Yoo make mistake first. Then when he play with Ha Seok Jin, also again HSJ make mistake at beginning. :D

I love Haha, Park Joon Gyu & Ha Seok Jin performance. Look so classic!

In case anyone want spoiler today episode:

I wish I had this person's looks!! - Brian is X-Man

PMS no 4 from last, and Haha no 3 from last.

Guest sweet_hunny

OMG Stephanie's dance was hot, I like the little marionette scene and all of a sudden freestyles and show off the people her talent in dancing which is funny cuz she got many O's so the more O's the more people on Lee Hyuk Jae's Team lol. I'm downloading the hq right now but it was good to watch

It was an okay episode although I expected more excitment plus there's no dogeball game :(. But it's funny how all the MCs kept on grilling Stephanie like HoDong asked "Do you like Brian" (I was kinda wondering that too when he said that) amd Then Brian all of a sudden mentions Hwanhee lol. But I hope that next week's will be a bit better and I still couldn't believe they didn't show the Dodgeball game, the only "physical" activity was the X O performances

oh man....Stephanie is soooooo freaking awesome!!!

she's truly the queen of dancing....she's the BOMB !!!!

edit: yeah! i own page Se7en !!!

Guest MissingIdentity

Hahaha! yes Stephanie was amazing! :)

I remember when she danced on Xman last time

Junsu changed his mind and wanted to be paired up with her!

:P

Hehehe!

I was happy when I watched the New Xman #3!

Youngsaeng played Yiruma - Kiss the Rain!

He messed up a little bit at one part..but it was still wonderful!

I wonder what everybody was saying while he was playing though

just in case anybody wanted the song I uploaded it on MU and SS

Megaupload: here

Sendspace: here

enjoy! :D

thx for the explanations !!!!! i was kinda understand the rules but was not so sure (i am not korean by the way hihih)

also thx for the songs still good to have them

Archived