[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

^ now im dying to see stephanie's dance, and hyunjoong as well

i have to say this again.. but i really like the layout of this thread, so neat and organised, and i like the theme as well.. thanks Heaven 09

for making it christmas'sii , im obsessed with christmas this year, so everything is decorated, and im happy to see there's some christmas feeling here too ^^

she hasn't come out in so long that i really wanna see stephanie dance now! lol

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his picture will always be revealed at the start to divide the teams up. numbers before MC Yoo will go to Kang team, the rest to Lee team. the teams are never balanced.

So if Mc Yoo is in the number line then that means he is included in the question too right? Did anyone realize that number 10's picture was revealed before it was suppose to be? Or is it just me .. when ho dong and hyun joong was talking you can see it ... it's right after kang team's finger game.

Hahaha. Poor Haha. "OPPAA!!!" It may have been scripted but that was really sad and funny to watch xD.

Lee Jung Hyun. I wish Haha and Myung Soo had a little bit more interaction but oh well.

Stephanie. WOW!

yeah..i felt bad for HaHa yet at the same time, I found it so funny when he was screaming for only 1 chance.

Guest azn_chunsax

hahaha YS and SukJin both (ratings).. because to be for them to be under Haha and MyungSoo is really strange. XD.

well to me :X.

was it just me, or were the OX's a lot more lenient this week? HAHA and the guy with the girlfriend..

i still haven't watched this weeks episode but maybe the reason why youngsaeng was last on the list cause he doesn't come on variety shows often and stuff, you know? this is [i think] his first time going on a variety show and he isn't widely reconized or known..... and the 100 random voters are celebs right? so maybe that's why

idontevenknowifimmakingsense..lackofsleep -__-

today's episode was good ;] but was it juss me or did anyone get curious after stephanie said that one of the "celebrities" in a GROUP asked her out cause of her Looks?! i got soooooo curious and i thought it was soo funny when brian was like "whoA! Hwanhee yah?!" and she's like NO! and he's like wt...who is it?! xP so yea anyone curious besides me?!

was it just me, or were the OX's a lot more lenient this week? HAHA and the guy with the girlfriend..

^ I thought so too...considering the guys who danced in the previous 2 episodes and only 3-4...was surprised Stephanie got 7. I love her and the dance was powerful...but I didn't think it was amazing enough for a 7 based on the previous ranking :sweatingbullets:

I personally liked Jung Hyun's perf...it was cute and fun...but she only got 3, right?

Haha was funny with his Omma! thingy puhahaha

Brian looked looked tired. I wonder if the celebs who voted for PMS and Haha were joking lolz

Guest devylann

sorry i posted in the old xman but i guess i willpost here...i know..i know...i thought this show was getting better...kinda upset about this week's episode!! :fury:...i liked last week's...i dunno about this new xman...argh!!!!

Guest cutebabe

This is my first time posting here in the new Xman thread, but i didn't like the judging today, i mean they only gave lee jung hyun a small amount of o's and when it came to Stephanie they gave her alot, and i thought no offence i don't dislike her at all, im actually a fan of hers and shes a mad dancer but i've seen her dancing in Xman before and i thought she danced better before then today, i just didn't think she decierved that much o's especially since i saw the other performances from the other two eposides and Junjin, Andy and Yuknow did way better then her dance, i just thought it wasn't right, and i agree with them when it came to the other guy who sang and got all those o's but this time i didn't think it was fair, but don't get me wrong i still beleive she deserves a good amount of o's like 5 cause it was a mad dance. But even so Xman needs to be a double eposide and im hoping that Bada's gonna be on this week and we get to see her perform, OMG can't wait for that, but i think Xman's starting to slowly change ever ep and gradually get better, because lots of show start of alright but get better, and im hoping that Xman won't get cancelled like they did to my Loveletter, so sad

I kind of miss the old X-Man. Not just kind of, but REALLY miss the old X-Man, at least the "Of Course" segment of it. I have yet to really see a full episode of the new xman though, so I have to hold off my tongue really. But I'm interested in seeing how this is going to work out. I can't believe these shows are changing so much! First Love Letter is cancelled and now X-Man. *sigh

Archived