[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabigrl

thanks a lot halfbreed for today's link =)

i liked stephanie's perf and youngsaeng

he was really good at the piano

i really wanted to see brian performe and andy

today was alright

i knew brian or hyung Joon was gunan be x man i was thinking more of brian

yay haha in the end he was cute lol

Here jenny

omarion - o

Guest heartdrops

Hahaha today's episode started off funny with Kang Ho Dong and MC Yoo.

Something.. looks different about Brian.. but he still looks very handsome xD

Youngsaeng played Kiss the Rain<3.

Oh man, I knew Brian was gonna be the xman! Yesterday I was just like I hope this question is for Brian (:

Guest sub1777

New thread eh~^-^~ this epi was entertaining and funny too

also!... stephanie performance was amazing.. ^^

thanks MissingIdentity for the song~

Guest dragonjade

Wow thanx for the explanation. Before this, I didn't know what the heck the point of the new x-man was. I'm Korean and I speak and read and write it, but I'm not that good. When I saw the first few minutes of it all I could understand was that there were 100 people and there was this tall tv thingy..and they played games..Thanx so much! I'll guess I have to visit here more in the future!

Guest lovelylil819

It was so funny when Youngsaeng played Kiss the Rain and everyone start confessing(?)...LOL! :D The song was so soft and pure... thanks for the link MissingIdentity. :P

Guest lilchinita690

i dont get how to use tvant thing... i downloaded & installed it.. and on the search tab i see the channels. what do i do after that? can i change it in to korean or english?? its all in chinese. can some one help?? tnx. :)

just click on the channel u want to watch, another window will pop-up, wait a while for it to connect and buffer to get a screen coming on....it's a chinese software so no other language interface supported :phew:

i dont get how to use tvant thing... i downloaded & installed it.. and on the search tab i see the channels. what do i do after that? can i change it in to korean or english?? its all in chinese. can some one help?? tnx. :)

Guest lilchinita690

just click on the channel u want to watch, another window will pop-up, wait a while for it to connect and buffer to get a screen coming on....it's a chinese software so no other language interface supported :phew:

o ok.. i think i got it...tnx :)

So if Mc Yoo is in the number line then that means he is included in the question too right? Did anyone realize that number 10's picture was revealed before it was suppose to be? Or is it just me .. when ho dong and hyun joong was talking you can see it ... it's right after kang team's finger game.

Archived