[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

59 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

I don’t think I can watch the pain JM is about to experience.  Wake me up when it’s over.  I do want to see what witchcraft  JK pulls from her cauldron.

Me too, not looking forward to coming episodes.  In the preview, JK told her Mother that BSH murdered/pushed her, WOW she will never change:crazy:!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe:blush:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dulceres said:

In the preview, JK told her Mother that BSH murdered/pushed her, WOW she will never change

I wonder what her plan is.  I guess she can tell her mom to pass on to the chairman the secret that she is alive, so as to get him to ask the police to open an investigation again on BSH's involvement and then put a murder charge on BSH yet again.  The chairman may get SC to testify that BSH pushed her, maybe?  Perhaps the fur coat SC has will show BSH's DNA or something...  JK did seem to have a plan to do something crazy, as she seemed to hint to SC in the car before she went to the cliff edge to wait for BSH... But it didn't look like SC was in on it.  Or he could have easily recorded a video for her if she wanted.  Also, if staging a death and framing BSH was her plan, she could've done that with the chairman's knowledge to start with.  So I don't know what she is trying to pull here.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Like we all thought, the wicked witch is alive. That cliff wasn't that dangerous if you consider all of the trees on it. She likely hit a tree, stopped, and then just walked down :lol: This woman seriously never takes responsibility for her own actions. Now she's trying to blame BSH and say that she was "murdered"... ugh. That was one of my theories, so I'm not really shocked, but it's frustrating. With this added to her sins, a redemption arc seems impossible. If they do it, it's going to be really forced and completely ruin the tone of the drama. JK has never done anything that didn't benefit her, and a lot of them are illegal. She's done way too much to NOT end up in jail.

JM finally gets a storyline of his own and it's going to be filled with angst. He loves his mother, and he loves BSH. I'm hoping this is one of the problems that takes just week or two to get solved. He has to find out who his birth mother is and come to terms with the fact that although HR loves him, she used him to make sure the chairman lost the company. I feel like JM has more of a right to be angry with HR than BSH does. 

34 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

JM finally gets a storyline of his own and it's going to be filled with angst. He loves his mother, and he loves BSH. I'm hoping this is one of the problems that takes just week or two to get solved. He has to find out who his birth mother is and come to terms with the fact that although HR loves him, she used him to make sure the chairman lost the company. I feel like JM has more of a right to be angry with HR than BSH does. 

Glad he is getting his own storyline but yeah it is full of angst. I agree I hope it doesn't take long as well. I hope JM gets the the company at the end to.

We still need to see BSH and JM get married for real (And I hope we can see some of the Married life before it is done).

• Like 3

Okay, so Episode 116 ...

Lets get this out of the way first, a BSH driven DNA test that she wanted to fail, can't be dismissed ... BSH is Bit-Na ... :tears: (sigh) ... (I was rooting for you Bok-Soon, I really was)

Moving on ...

My Girl Sang-Mi is back in the game whether Bakery Oppa likes it or not, hell even Bok-Soon is cracking and  was considering giving her a job -

Nick miller new girl leaves moving GIF - Find on GIFER

#Sang-Mi-Logic :heart:

Okay, now for the White Truck Of Doom sized hole in the story -

I'm gonna do this in parts so stick with me here ...

- Hae-Ran loves Jae-Min, and Hae-Ran loves BSH/Bit-Na (Hae-Ran knows Jae-Mins birth secret)

- Jae-Min loves Mom and Jae-Min loves BSH (Jae-Min doesn't know BSH/Bit-Na or his own secret)

- BSH "likes" Hae-Ran, and has worked well with her. BSH loves Jae-Min (BSH doesn't know Jae-Mins secret)

Now, prior to Hae-Ran discovering BSH was Bit-Na, she discovered that Sharon was BSH, and was furious - she ripped on Jae-Min at length, and Jae-Min, to his IMMENSE credit, never faltered and told his Mom point blank - "I LOVE HER". Now since the BSH/Bit-Na discovery, and BSH's ascension at Daekook, all 3 have been solid allies and growing closer.  

If this situation is resolved in the next 2 episodes then fine - with the discoveries in question, emotions would certainly be running high and common sense might not be so common - but you have 2 episodes max before this goes stupid, and here's why ...

If BSH put any thought to it, she would question exactly "when" Hae-Ran learned her true identity, and would quickly surmise that it must've occurred when she suddenly changed her mind about BSH and called it all a misunderstanding. NOW  BSH was standing right there, when Jae-Min stepped in between her and Hae-Ran and professed his love forcefully so BSH know without a doubt, that at that moment, Hae-Ran knew her son was in love with BSH. Now armed with that knowledge, if Hae-Ran discovers BSH is her daughter, and "IF" Jae-Min was truly her son, she surely would've put a stop to their relationship LONG AGO  ...  

... BUT SHE DIDN'T 

Now even as torn open as BSH is right now, you'd think she'd be a bit up in Hae-Ran's face ... " all this time, you knew and you didn't tell me ... WHY?!" ...  Hae-Ran, it appears, hasn't realized the misunderstanding, she thinks its about her as a Mom, not about Jae-Min.  To be fair, it might be an easy thing to miss for her, as even in todays episode, she was positively beaming looking at Jae-Min & BSH's wedding pic - She has always known JM isn't her son, so she is just more than happy now that her step son is in love with her real daughter - she has just overlooked what BSH must be thinking, because she's focused soley on her role as a mother.  So here's where it better not go stupid ...

- Jae-Min better recognize immediately that something bigger is wrong with BSH than she's saying - simply saying she wants to break up now that TY is back, is beyond unbelievable as BSH recently was talking with Jae-Min about becoming a family WITH TY.

- As solid as Jae-Min has been for BSH, it is also unbelievable that she would go this noble idiot route with him - Even if he was really her brother, she should be up front with him as he deserves that much at least - You wouldn't get to play house like you wanted, but you'd get just about the best Oppa you could ask for.

- Hae-Ran should pick up immediately what has occurred the moment BSH tries to break up with Jae-Min, and as they have already conspired together in secret to effect the takeover of Daekook, all the birth secrets can be kept between them without destroying their new found family ... as one of the most steadfast characters in the drama, Jae-Min can handle that he's a step son, he knows Hae-Ran loves him. 

.... until JK shows back up and throws a wrench in the whole program :rolleyes: ... I'm just really really REALLY happy she was faking it ... again :lol:

BTW - I sure hope someone is checking on Bakery Dad & Bakery Uncle ... (they must have great medical ins)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Ep 116 - We have the long awaited reunion between the pair of mom and daughter JHR and BSH, but in the least expected manner, inside a columbarium where BSH's grandma's ashes are being put up at. No hugging too despite JHR wanting to have one as BSH is likely having too many wild thoughts in her mind to really want to be reunited with her Omma :crymeme: She even wanted the DNA test to show otherwise, that's how deep is her love towards YJM.

JHR better has a plan, otherwise, it will risk YJM and BSH's lives being destroyed and we can already see a preview of that in the next episode as BSH proposed to break up with YJM and claimed that she is only using him as a tool to get TY back! 

Oh, that much detested YJK is obviously back with a vengeance now, calling her Omma to meet her and revealing what happened to her in the next episode. I am really really curious at the end-game writer-nim has for YJK :rubchin:

Sang Mi is back in this episode and she absolutely stole the scene as she's determined to work as a part-timer in Hanok Bakery, despite Bakery Oppa's reluctance. Her determination also somewhat influenced BS even though BS is also hesitant at employing as she is MSH's sister. I am all for SM to finally be together with Bakery Oppa :approves:

• Like 4